Custom Door Panel Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 04-15-2012 02:34 PM
Replies: 178 (12407 views)
Last post by: Internet-man on 10-30-2018 01:25 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fire - PM sent
Jim - Didn't forget you, left you message over the weekend on the phone number you gave me

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out earlier this week

Russ

------------------

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These look great, do you have anything in a faux suede / alcantara look? I would be interested for sure.

What are the limitations on the pattern?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a faux suede and I build every panel to order, so the patterns are basiclly unlimited. Just let me know your idea
Russ

------------------

UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received shifter boot and door panels last night. They look great can't wait to install them! Thanks
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey doublec4
you wont be sosrry if you order from Russ!!!!!!! amazing products!!!!!!! all super quality and second to none......
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a angled square pattern like this with black suede and silver stitching?

Are you also able to make those center console covers like Mr Mike makes? They're like a saddle that covers the console where you rest your arm. I would be interested in having a cover made in the same material and pattern.

Thank you
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doublec - Can do but it will be more expensive, link to the saddle and the stitching would add expense there also
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064433.html

Russ

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

doublec - Can do but it will be more expensive, link to the saddle and the stitching would add expense there also
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064433.html

Russ

Sounds good Russ,

The squares on the door panels can be made a little larger than the ones on the picture to reduce stitching and time if it helps with cost at all.

Is it possible to give me a price quote on the panels plus the center console cover? Send a pm and I'll be checking

Thank you,

Chris

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 02-28-2013).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

doublec4

8289 posts
Member since Jun 2003
EDIT... double post

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 02-28-2013).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went our earlier this week

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ,liked the photos of the e-brake and shifter boots you sent me,price me a set in black and tan--
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fire - PM'd

These went out a few days ago, Black C/F with Blue stitching

Russ

------------------

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fire - PM'd

These went out a few days ago, Black C/F with Blue stitching

Russ

How much for this style carbon fiber w/blue double stitching?

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Panels are $65 + $8 for the double stitching and $11 shipping to Fl = $84

Russ

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, any update on the quote?

Thanks
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking for something different so Russ came up with these

Thanks Russ.......
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal Sent

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently with Armrests to match

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea when mine might be sent out?

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CD - your order is on Thursday's schedule

These went out recently, Black C/F with diagonal stitching

Russ

------------------

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CD - your order is on Thursday's schedule

These went out recently, Black C/F with diagonal stitching

Russ

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple of more sets sentout.

Black Vinyl

Black C/F look

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More out last week

Black Suede look

Black Suede with Burgundy stitching

Black CF with Tan stitching

Russ

------------------

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday and already put on, Thanks and great work.

------------------

[This message has been edited by CrazyDragn (edited 04-07-2013).]

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, russ - - i sent a nother PM, another possible job for you to do for me.

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CD - PM replied to and thanks for the pics installed

These are on thier way to Canada for doublec4, Black Suede with Silver stitching

Russ

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are on thier way to Canada for doublec4, Black Suede with Silver stitching

Russ

Really excited! Thanks Russ, really came through!
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doublec4
they look great! Russ does amazing work....
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, and I can say that the pics really don't do those justice, when Chris receives them I'm sure he will agree
And thanks for another design idea

Russ

------------------

KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh perfect, this is just like we have been talking about Russ! Glad someone ordered them and you got a pic posted! Yup that is exactly what I was hoping it would look like! Cant wait!

Russ

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More out last week

Black Suede look

Black Suede with Burgundy stitching

Black CF with Tan stitching

Russ

I have to say that Russ is absolutely correct when he says that the pics don't do the actual suede panels justice.

I got my black suede w/burgundy stitching door panels, suede door pockets, naugahyde arm rests, suede sunvisors, black suede padded headliner material, plus a black suede console saddle today and couldn't be happier with them.

They are all very beautiful to the touch and to the eye.

Many Thanks Russ!

Paul
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple of more styles

Lt Grey Vinyl with vertical stitching

Charcoal C/F with diagonal double stitching

Russ

------------------

fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set. Black C/F with red double stitching. The vertical pattern. Give me a total sent to 95503 and a paypal address and I will get it to you right away. Also, I'm in no hurry if you have lots of orders and are backed up. Thank You.

Actually I like the single stitching look better. Black C/F with red vertical single stitching

[This message has been edited by fierofinder (edited 04-15-2013).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today, looks awesome Russ!

Can't wait to install them!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierofinder - PM sent

Chris - glad everything made it to Canada OK, don't forget pics when the install is complete, I looking forward to them

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently

Beechwood with double stitching

Dark Grey to Illinois

Russ

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you use for the backing?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock