Started on: 12-02-2010 02:31 AM
Replies: 462 (24084 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 08-29-2022 04:24 AM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, now I'll have to sell my hood w/ the Angel 2.0 scoop, for the STM hood scoop. Thats what I wanted to do all along, but in the end went with the 2.0 one. Crap, crap, crap.....

Rob
IP: Logged
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Damn, now I'll have to sell my hood w/ the Angel 2.0 scoop, for the STM hood scoop. Thats what I wanted to do all along, but in the end went with the 2.0 one. Crap, crap, crap.....

Rob

I hate it when that happens
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Kudos to you as well Awesome looking parts and I'm excited to see them on my GT someday!

Yeah ALJR did a good job of re-sizing the scoop to fit the Fiero. He also loaned it to me to pull molds without asking for any compensation - not even a new scoop. But I made him a new scoop anyway, since his has a fair amount of filler.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Rob

Dern Rob. I didn't have you on my list of folks that said they were interested in the STM hood once it was brought up in this thread. I guess you didn't mention it here...
I wasn't sure how long (if ever) it would take to start producing them anyway. I only decided to finish it out because I'm broke & need money to keep the electric on, & there seemed to be more (immediate) interest in this than anything else. I have a couple folks say they're committed to buying, so I'm getting it ready to pull the mold. I expect to have it ready by the time their payment gets here.
Maybe you can sell the 2.0 hood for a good price, & buy a bolt-on hood (or full skin) so you won't have to do all the work over again.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for great products.
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump cause i felt like it and i like the hood vent v2
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to lack of interest I'm not going to be making the mold off of the Notchie decklid with louvers that I spent soooo much damn time on making - unless enough people step up with deposits for the part.
I will still be making the STM hood vent 'cause I have a commitment - ONE person of course.
All parts that I already have the molds made for will still of course be available at any time. That will include the three different hood vents, fender vents, the fastback decklid with Angel louvers (or just the louver section), the Notchie decklid with scoop (or just the scoop), vented headlight covers, fastback louvered sail panels, smoothie door skins, & the STM scoop.
I was going to see if there was any interest in a "reverse chop" kit (taller door skins, 1/4 panel pieces, & shorter sail panels) but there's probably no reason to bother with that either.
Sorry for the attitude: it may have something to do with me throwing out parts that I had collected for some of my projects (the Jag suspension for the Z car) - & having one fly back off the pile & hit me in the face. Maybe not. More likely because I'm broke after buying so much fiberglass materials & spending so much time making the molds & then not having anyone step up to buy the parts they wanted sooooo bad. Yep that's probably it.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

EDIT: IF & WHEN I get around to making more parts for some of my cars I'll add more to the list of available parts.

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 07-18-2011).]

ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the STM hood vent require cutting the front sheet metal in the trunk?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ILVMYGT:

Does the STM hood vent require cutting the front sheet metal in the trunk?

Nope: I specifically designed it so that you wouldn't have to. I would have loved to make it bigger & deeper & continue further back (more like the original Mustang hood) but it's as big as I could make it without cutting the sheet metal.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, don't forget e-bay. I know you'd have to pay a percentage if it sells but it's a good way to get your products known to other Fiero owners that do not visit PFF. Believe it or not there are many that do not know it exists or just don't frequent often.
Marc

ps How are my scoops coming along
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Paul, don't forget e-bay. I know you'd have to pay a percentage if it sells but it's a good way to get your products known to other Fiero owners that do not visit PFF. Believe it or not there are many that do not know it exists or just don't frequent often.
Marc

ps How are my scoops coming along

Ebay won't give me a paypunks account & they won't let you sell without it. They even reject an auction that has the words "money order" in it! I thought about trying anyway, & just have the folks "contact me for payment info".

Sorry I meant to email you an update: STM scoop is ready to ship; STM hood vent is waiting for mat to make the mold. Expecting mat tomorrow or Fri.
Thanks,
Paul
PFF
System Bot
wee twisted

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would b interested in seeing ur reverse chop top idea.. that sounds cool
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^x2. I would also like to see the reverse chop idea. Like a sketch or something. Im trying to imagine what it would look like and my brain can't put it together haha.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wee twisted:
i would b interested in seeing ur reverse chop top idea.. that sounds cool

Originally posted by OneSlowFiero:

^x2. I would also like to see the reverse chop idea. Like a sketch or something. Im trying to imagine what it would look like and my brain can't put it together haha.

Ask & yee shall receive. http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/RC.html
Tell me which one you like best, & what (if any) changes you think it needs. Keep in mind if I make the shorter sail panels to go with the kit they probably won't look like the stock ones (but maybe close).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
ALL_CAMMED_UP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALL_CAMMED_UPSend a Private Message to ALL_CAMMED_UPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THe first reverse looks good, but the second reverse choptop looks like a pain to get dewwipes for? but still looks good nonetheless
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALL_CAMMED_UP:

THe first reverse looks good, but the second reverse choptop looks like a pain to get dewwipes for? but still looks good nonetheless

The Mera door panels come up higher but they didn't move the dew wipes. Which comes to another problem: they also used an inner panel to extend the door panel to match the door skin.
I think neither of those designs are best. The first one IMO is not quite radical enough, & as I said doesn't blend well with the fender. The second one doesn't flow well with a STOCK Fiero - would look better with other mods. The best design would require modifying the fender slightly. I may try a concept of that sometime soon. The thing is, the more that needs modifying the more the kit will cost, & less folks that will buy it.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
OK I got it now. Check out the third concept image. I've highlighted the fender edge with a line for clarification. http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/RC.html
Still; we're talking about an 8 piece kit (door skins, 1/4 extensions, sail panels, inner door panel extensions) so it wouldn't be cheap.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 07-21-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so hopefully the three guys above can find the newest concept photos.
http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/RC.html
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks pretty sweet! The 3rd one certainly makes the body line flow better than stock. I'm imagining this going well with whodeanie's new wide rear fenders. Is this going to be notchie only?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That looks pretty sweet! The 3rd one certainly makes the body line flow better than stock. I'm imagining this going well with whodeanie's new wide rear fenders. Is this going to be notchie only?

It will be Notchie only unless there are several folks with fastbacks willing to pony up. Also, it'll be quite some time before I do this on a notchie without the same circumstance (that being several folks willing to send a deposit & wait for the R & D). I DO want to do this on my T-Top (with a lot of the other mods) but it's third or fourth on the project list.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul. How hard would it be to make these? http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/AST1159.htm Don't know if there would be much of a demand. I love mine. It provides more privacy and less sunlight penetration. My complaints with the Astro Hammond's are the plastic is a little flimsy and it has curled in some areas due to the engine heat and it's also bulky. It comes out around 2 inches past the glass which I think isn't necessary if the louvres were angled down more.
Marc

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 07-26-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love mine. It provides more privacy and less sunlight penetration.

$8 in window tint has the same effect
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Paul. How hard would it be to make these? http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/AST1159.htm Don't know if there would be much of a demand. I love mine. It provides more privacy and less sunlight penetration. My complaints with the Astro Hammond's are the plastic is a little flimsy and it has curled in some areas due to the engine heat and it's also bulky. It comes out around 2 inches past the glass which I think isn't necessary if the louvres were angled down more.
Marc

Would be a pain to make & like most everything else only one person would probably buy it.
EDIT: Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
EDIT again: Can you downsize that image so that folks don't have to side scroll my thread to read it?

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 07-26-2011).]

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Any desire to make a hood vent like this one? This is by far my favorite hood vent The ONLY thing I thing I would change would be to make the opening about 1-1.5" smaller; keep the same width, just not as tall; which would make it not a deep...

I seconnd that !!! I will buy one for sure
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

I seconnd that !!! I will buy one for sure

Did you see the pics of my prototype? I bought mat today & will be making these in a few days. (Still need to put them on the website.)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/054820-3.html#p116
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$8 in window tint has the same effect

True but I'm liking the louvre look! When it finally melts away I'll pick up some tint

Originally posted by Tha Driver:
Would be a pain to make & like most everything else only one person would probably buy it.
EDIT: Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
EDIT again: Can you downsize that image so that folks don't have to side scroll my thread to read it?

Yes. You're probably right. Really no need for the pic so I deleted it.
Thanks for looking!
Marc

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does the rear Mustang scoop attach? Does it have bolts glassed in like some of the scoops I have seen? I like it.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

How does the rear Mustang scoop attach? Does it have bolts glassed in like some of the scoops I have seen? I like it.

It's made to bond/mold in. I could 'glass in some studs but it would take a little time & I'd have to find a source for studs (like the spoiler studs - they are readily available). The thing is it's made to fit well on the fastback decklid, but it really needs to be molded in on a notchie. I could do a slight re-design to fit the notchie better, but more time...(how many will I sell, again?).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver you have a pic of the STM deckled scoop resting in place from the back or corner but like 5 ft away?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZarZ:

Driver you have a pic of the STM deckled scoop resting in place from the back or corner but like 5 ft away?

Sorry, no. What is it you're trying to determine? Just what it looks like at the same level as the decklid?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZarZ:

Some pics of my prototype Paul pulled his mold from

PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's made to bond/mold in. I could 'glass in some studs but it would take a little time & I'd have to find a source for studs (like the spoiler studs - they are readily available). The thing is it's made to fit well on the fastback decklid, but it really needs to be molded in on a notchie. I could do a slight re-design to fit the notchie better, but more time...(how many will I sell, again?).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Lucky for me that I am doing this to a fastback... I would like to have studs so that it is held in place before I try my hand a glassing it in.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Lucky for me that I am doing this to a fastback... I would like to have studs so that it is held in place before I try my hand a glassing it in.

If you're going to mold it in you shouldn't have studs 'glassed into it. First of all, I'm pretty sure the studs will be under the inner structure so you'd have to cut holes in that. Second, they would just be in the way of the molding/bonding on the inside of the scoop.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just opened a paypunks account (they wouldn't let me open one last time I tried 'cause I don't have checking - guess they realized how much money they were loosing).
If anyone wants to use that to buy parts I'd like to see if it works.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just opened a paypunks account (they wouldn't let me open one last time I tried 'cause I don't have checking - guess they realized how much money they were loosing).
If anyone wants to use that to buy parts I'd like to see if it works.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Whenever the front vent is ready (or if you have an eta), I can pay you via PP. Actually, I prefer PP because the wife does not see that account... If she only knew how much money I spend on toys

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 07-28-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whenever the front vent is ready (or if you have an eta), I can pay you via PP. Actually, I prefer PP because the wife does not see that account... If she only knew how much money I spend on toys

Sending email. I hope the wife doesn't read PFF...
Just uploaded the info & photos of the STM parts to the website.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 07-28-2011).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sending email. I hope the wife doesn't read PFF...
Just uploaded the info & photos of the STM parts to the website.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

She don't She does not understand my whole Fiero addiction...
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the STM hood vent. My only issue is finding someone in my area who has the skills to cut and glass them in. Either way I believe I will be ordering it anyway when I get back from vacation in a couple days and just cross my fingers for a skilled glasser to get a flat tire in front of my house haha
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really like the STM hood vent. My only issue is finding someone in my area who has the skills to cut and glass them in. Either way I believe I will be ordering it anyway when I get back from vacation in a couple days and just cross my fingers for a skilled glasser to get a flat tire in front of my house haha

It's not difficult to do if you have cutting & grinding tools, just a pain & time consuming.
I plan to make both the full skin & bolt-on hood available also, but wasn't planning to make those molds right away. However, if you're interested in either I could do them a little quicker. A substantial deposit would help speed things up...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not difficult to do if you have cutting & grinding tools, just a pain & time consuming.
I plan to make both the full skin & bolt-on hood available also, but wasn't planning to make those molds right away. However, if you're interested in either I could do them a little quicker. A substantial deposit would help speed things up...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

I could try my luck doing it myself haha. I've got a relative who might be able to do it so I'll have to give him a call. But just for reference, how much would a full bolt on hood be? That sounds easier and I like easier Provided it isn't to expensive haha. Also, would you need a core hood?
Thanks, Josh
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock