Started on: 05-04-2008 04:58 PM
Replies: 470 (17914 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 02-04-2016 01:14 PM
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent visors and payment. Hope you can do the Formula font
IP: Logged
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula for you sir. 3000 stitches total. What do you think???

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Formula for you sir. 3000 stitches total. What do you think???

Peeeerrrrrfect!!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, YGPM...Need to touch base with you on something.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump and favorited, you do these too well
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

bump and favorited, you do these too well

Thank you for the nice words. Here is the latest set that I am working on. At this point I have the format done but still need to finish to see how they are.

This is suede if that is how you spell it. with a dark grey stitching. It looks lighter when done and very suttle. I like it. I just hope they all will go together nice.

------------------

Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for the nice words. Here is the latest set that I am working on. At this point I have the format done but still need to finish to see how they are.

This is suede if that is how you spell it. with a dark grey stitching. It looks lighter when done and very suttle. I like it. I just hope they all will go together nice.

I wonder for who that would be. I really like it

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is completed #1 she is looking for her twin still

Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is completed #1 she is looking for her twin still

Love it
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump as I know many out there should need these.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, YGPM
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All I wanted to give you a heads up. I am a computer tech by trade as well and Have found a new job after 10 months of looking. I WILL STILL MAKE THE PARTS THAT I HAVE BEEN MAKING. It will just take a few extra days. My quality will still be the same there will just be a slight dely as I am not used to getting up in the mornings.

------------------

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello All I wanted to give you a heads up. I am a computer tech by trade as well and Have found a new job after 10 months of looking. I WILL STILL MAKE THE PARTS THAT I HAVE BEEN MAKING. It will just take a few extra days. My quality will still be the same there will just be a slight dely as I am not used to getting up in the mornings.

Question, I have Sunfire seats and have been unable to find anyone on the J-Body site that does good work, if I was to send you the original seat skins, and my vinyl material, could you use those to make me a set of seat skins. I also would like to get "Blue Devil" on some vinyl material, I am going to use it for my center console custom armrest, and I have 3 sets of visors, 1 set of my own I want to have made up, and 2 sets of cores for you from my junkyarding yesterday. I still have to measure/fit the armrest thing, and that wont happen in the next few days while im recovering from surgery, let me know about the seats though, no rush to do everything, dont want you to burn out. (but want it before spring!!!) LOL
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a total amount for grey headliner and two sun visors. I'm sending you my sunvisors. Just shoot me a PM with the total amount and PP address.

Dave
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Need a total amount for grey headliner and two sun visors. I'm sending you my sunvisors. Just shoot me a PM with the total amount and PP address.

Dave

PM Sent
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Question, I have Sunfire seats and have been unable to find anyone on the J-Body site that does good work, if I was to send you the original seat skins, and my vinyl material, could you use those to make me a set of seat skins. I also would like to get "Blue Devil" on some vinyl material, I am going to use it for my center console custom armrest, and I have 3 sets of visors, 1 set of my own I want to have made up, and 2 sets of cores for you from my junkyarding yesterday. I still have to measure/fit the armrest thing, and that wont happen in the next few days while im recovering from surgery, let me know about the seats though, no rush to do everything, dont want you to burn out. (but want it before spring!!!) LOL

I found another set of sunvisors, plus 1 oddball that doesnt have a mate, Xerces and I might combine our order to save on shipping to you.
Currently I have for you (looking to get done now... im no longer stalling)
4 sets of visors + 1 oddball freebie with no mate (I want 1 set made using my matching vinyl material with some custom writing)
1 piece of Vinyl that I would like to have "Blue Devil" embroidered into it (for my custom center console)

In the future if you would be willing.... sunfire vinyl seats with custom graphics and my custom color vinyl.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mines. These are awesome!!!!

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you like them. Sorry forthe delay again.

Back on holiday I am loking forward to doing yours for you as well

Tom

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-10-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am glad you like them. Sorry forthe delay again.

Back on holiday I am loking forward to doing yours for you as well
Tom

Will keep in touch, prob will send them to you next week. Hows the new job coming along?
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how much for a set of these

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will keep in touch, prob will send them to you next week. Hows the new job coming along?

ITs going great thank you for asking. Lots to learn and this lob is proof that I dont know it all!!! LOL
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, can you get the fabric/foam ready for my matching black headliner? If things work out and Back On Holiday is ready, I can ship out my visors this week with a money order for my stuff and also send his cores, etc. Save all of us on some shipping...
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great. Please label whos is whos and all the whats for the whos.....Looking forward to geting into it.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds great. Please label whos is whos and all the whats for the whos.....Looking forward to geting into it.

looks like the start of next week we will ship these out to you.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, my cash went out for the headliner material. As BoH said, visors at start of next week. Was waiting to see what he wanted to do before I sent mine. I apologize for the delay.

-Brian
perry rhodan

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CORE BATMAN!

hehe the one set is mine though, Xerces and I are getting together to get the stuff boxed up, and shipped out asap, I have all my stuff ready for you... PM me your address so we can UPS the stuff to you, and once you get it PM me your Paypal addy with the $$ I owe you after all the cores
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crap! I didn't know you had that many to send! Glad I'm letting you box em up and ship em the flat rate box I bought isn't gonna hold all that lol
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Crap! I didn't know you had that many to send! Glad I'm letting you box em up and ship em the flat rate box I bought isn't gonna hold all that lol

ROFL, yeah and its going UPS...
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROFL, yeah and its going UPS...

Package went out, should arrive tomorrow.... 23 lbs worth!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME!!!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, did you receive my money order for the headliner material? Whats the status on shipping it out to me?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I got it. I should have said something. Sorry about that. I will let you know when it ships. I have an order comming in and it should be here in a day or two.

Tom
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom your work is awsome! Once I get my motor started and finished I will have you do some other stuff for me.
DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If we are to send you our material, how much is needed?

Thanks

Drew
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRWBRTq19:

If we are to send you our material, how much is needed?

Thanks

Drew

PM sent

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A new set on there way to there new owner with a headliner kit and an auto shift boot.

Enjoy

------------------

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you do custom stitching on them other than the fiero logo?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BOH here is the center devil for you

I should be at the visors after I come back from quarantaine.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave