Started on: 05-04-2008 04:58 PM
Replies: 470 (17939 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 02-04-2016 01:14 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

Are there any options for people who don't have cores? Do you have extras? My car does not have any sun visors in it right now, and I need to have some made. I guess worst case scenario I could always run to the junkyard, but I figured I'd ask before I drove an hour and a half.

?

I'm in the exact situation. No cores.

------------------
Competition Yellow 84 2.5 Bone stock right down to electrical gremlins and a 87 328 replica.

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I,ll Be looking for a set to send to you ..I know I got a set for core somewhere for a helping hand ..But I will let you on some News tomorow ..

..Rob
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love your work, you will be getting my business eventually
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question about the screw, and how it keeps the headliners from falling. Does it go all the way through? Is there any way to get them not to fall without the screw? And what does the screw look like uninstalled? (length, etc.) A pic would be great.

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find a set so be send out to you soon ...Rob
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday....Thank You I look forward to working with you

FieroGTguy....you need the screw in there. It is a clamp that is inside of the visor and when you screw it down it tightens the clamp up so it does not fall on you when you hit a bump. If you install the screw on the inside then you might not be able to get your visor back on in the car.

Newbfiero......Thank you for the visors. they are needed for a few folks for sure to get some in there cars.

Tom

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Camera has been located

Here is a custom set ready to go. Can you guess what they have in the back??

------------------

Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great.

Ryan
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are my new visors.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I'll get a photo of them in the car later.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You for posting them. I just found my camera today and wanted a photo of them. I hope you enjoy them and thanks again
Tom

------------------

DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be buying as soon as the car is running again. Can you remind me the cost for dark gray fabric with logo? Have you dope and with a Fiero GT or T-Top Logo?

Lastly, are all visors the same thru the years? T-tops etc?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:

I will be buying as soon as the car is running again. Can you remind me the cost for dark gray fabric with logo? Have you dope and with a Fiero GT or T-Top Logo?

Lastly, are all visors the same thru the years? T-tops etc?

Sounds good. all the visors are the same. I can do the Fiero logo not Fiero GT as that is to much in such a small space. With the Fiero Logo its 75.00 shipped to you

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a set that I have just finished and set to go. THe car that its going in is an 87GT. I will be doing this car for the customer and installing the t-top headliner as well for them.

------------------

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine in the car

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All I have one full set of cores extra from paulv thank you. I am waiting for another set from newbfiero as well to help out the folks without cores Thank you to him as well.. So I have one set at this time to the folks without cores like Wikd-One ect... So if you need visors I have one set for you at this time no cores needed.

Thanks You
Tom

------------------

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Awesome work! Where does the logo faces when the visor is down? Tks.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will go either way. You just have to flip the visors around from drivers to passanger.

------------------

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You sir have a pm...Would like to get some info from you on a matching headliner, etc...
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

You sir have a pm...Would like to get some info from you on a matching headliner, etc...

PM Sent...Great Idea

Thank You
Tom

------------------

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right back atcha Tom. Money went out today... Now about those pics you mentioned....

Sadly I won't be able to send the test items right now, but I will still keep you in mind. Maybe when I get one of your Auto shift boots to match the visors i can send you the covers to experiment with. Haven't decided on a sport suede or a vinyl feel yet, and funds don't allow it at this time.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Now about those pics you mentioned....

Here is the rest one that I am going with on this one. Its called Atomic Red. THe lighting here is bad and makes it look a bit orange. It looks good this color for sure. It will POP.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 08-08-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Xerces Blackthorne here is your first visor printing and mounted.

Number 2 did not come out the way I wanted so I am going to make another. If I will not put it in my car I dont want it in yours.

------------------

rustyboltz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rustyboltzSend a Private Message to rustyboltzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the visors with the sewn on logos. They are soooo nice that I cannot make up my mind wheather the cloth gray or vinyl gray with the red sewn on logos are better. How much for either the cloth gray or vinyl gray with the sewn red logos on both sides of the visors? Approx. how long is the turn around once I send you my visors?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rustyboltz:

I love the visors with the sewn on logos. They are soooo nice that I cannot make up my mind wheather the cloth gray or vinyl gray with the red sewn on logos are better. How much for either the cloth gray or vinyl gray with the sewn red logos on both sides of the visors? Approx. how long is the turn around once I send you my visors?

PM Sent

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Here are the completed visors. Just need your cores at this part on them. Hope you like. I have stitched them closed with red as well. Hard to tell from the photos. They came out real Nice.

------------------

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!!! You sir just made yourself a lifetime customer They look awesome! Can't wait to get em in the car!

Next on the list is an auto shift boot cover to match If I can pull the cash out of my butt, I will send it out with the cores. After that will be headliner and the seat covers we spoke about That outta keep you busy
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

Left you feedback on our transaction. Better early than never I would appreciate you do the same for me, after you receive the cores of course...

-Brian
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas
This all looks good.
Does a logo cost addtional, I will be needing gray cloth visors.
sparx22
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sparx22:

Thomas
This all looks good.
Does a logo cost addtional, I will be needing gray cloth visors.
sparx22

PM Sent

------------------

Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WiKid-One here are your visors. THey are on there way to you.

I have left good feedback for you on a great transaction.

THank You

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 08-18-2008).]

wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look great. Can't wait to get them in my car. I'll have to post some pics to show them off.
oldrock2401

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Thomas -sent ya a pm

------------------
--- 86 GT, my pride and joy.

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rustyboltz these are on there way to you. I just dropped them off at the post office

I hope you enjoy them. I have left feedback for you

Thanks Again

------------------

FieroBrad87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBrad87Send a Private Message to FieroBrad87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone cover headliners in vinyl? I would love to have dark gray vinyl sunvisors but I want the headliner to match whatever I do to the sunvisors.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got them yesterday, but didn't get to open the package till today. They look great. I just have one question... how do I install them? There is no hole for me to slide them onto the hinges. Will making my own hole cause any problems?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a small hole there and you just slide it in there. If you need to make it bigger then a small screwdriver will help unless you have an aowl then that will work as well.

Tom
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, yeah. I missed that at first. Everything is just peachy now. Thanks.

**EDIT**
Here are the installed pictures. The visors are slightly darker that the beechwood interior, but as the images show, it is still a very close match. The shade difference could just be 20 year old plastic next to brand new leather. Either way, I'm still thrilled with them.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 08-22-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock