Started on: 02-17-2008 01:57 PM
Replies: 343 (31179 views)
Last post by: Sage on 10-05-2017 09:48 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how did the cf gauge covers turn out!
IP: Logged
Johnny Smith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...any more progress? I'm working on an 84 IMSA myself and have learned so much from you. THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!

[This message has been edited by Johnny Smith (edited 06-23-2010).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A IMSA bump
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I just don't have the time right now to do ANYTHING with my work schedule and the kids. The custom items that are on hold right now:
Carbon fiber headliner
Carbon fiber sun visors (so if I wreck, I get decapitated )

To complete the car.....Mr Mikes, wheels, tires, windshield, and a few little things.

I was working on an item for Doublec4's car and even that was sidelined by my schedule. I will be taking a few days off over the next 2 weeks so hopefully, there will be SOME kind of update here.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Hey guys, I just don't have the time right now to do ANYTHING with my work schedule and the kids. The custom items that are on hold right now:
Carbon fiber headliner
Carbon fiber sun visors (so if I wreck, I get decapitated )

To complete the car.....Mr Mikes, wheels, tires, windshield, and a few little things.

I was working on an item for Doublec4's car and even that was sidelined by my schedule. I will be taking a few days off over the next 2 weeks so hopefully, there will be SOME kind of update here.

I fully understand the concept of,

"life is what happens while your making plans for the future"

I agree with you on the surounds, the white is a bit much.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice build , i need to see more, please.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

I agree with you on the surounds, the white is a bit much.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

I didn't want to go black on the surrounds because it would be too much black in the car. Since my shift boot is suede leather with red stiching, I will go with the red carbon fiber surrounds which is a weave of black and red carbon fiber cloth. That way it breaks up the black theme of the interior without being too plain.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More! More! Need update!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-27-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work adam... we gota get both our IMSA's to frazee next year.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant go on... need more updates.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just finished reading this entire thread. Very nice work, great attention to detail. BUMP!!!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

I just finished reading this entire thread. Very nice work, great attention to detail. BUMP!!!

Thank you. Unfortunately the project is on complete hold right now due to my work schedule. I have no idea when I will have even a few hours of free time to get something else done on the car I have enough free time to post a few comments on the forum throughout the day/night and that's about it.

You know it's sad when you have to detail the newly refinished interior of your car to get the dust out and it hasn't even moved in over 2 years.

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well at least your blood pressure is under control (I hope) and you still have it waiting on you.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Big A, did you ever buy your new wheels?

Dr. W

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to see some recent pictures.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumps!

Drew
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few more pics from today. Installed the dash and gauges. Installed the old white gauge surrounds while I make the carbon fiber style, installed the dyed map pocket while I make the new glove box door.

I also removed the old speaker fabric, sanded and painted the grilles to match:

Hey IMSA,
Just thought I would chime in here and say DAYUM this interior looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the white and black with red accents. It really is amazing... I do not know if you have seen my build thread but my car will eventually be white and black so I was wondering if you would not mind if I tried to emulate this interior in my project. What kind of paint did you use for the panels and whatnot That black and white looks very crisp.... well done...peace

Pete
DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So whatever happened to this build?

Drew
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRWBRTq19:

So whatever happened to this build?

Drew

Not much. Car is still sitting under a cover in my garage. I have no time to complete this right now. Maybe when the kids get a little older.
PFF
System Bot
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not much. Car is still sitting under a cover in my garage. I have no time to complete this right now. Maybe when the kids get a little older.

Kids out the nest yet? BUMP

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kelvin Vivian:

Kids out the nest yet? BUMP

As age would have it....not out of the nest but old enough to turn a wrench

The car is being moved back to center stage right now. I'm just in the process relocating my paint booth which is no easy task. Once that is done, the work will finally continue. And yes, I may have a little helper turning wrenches when I get started

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-05-2017).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock