Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 03-26-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 383 (58286 views)
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 06-01-2018 08:56 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reading this thread almost forces you to go out in the garage and start tinkering.
IP: Logged
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tell me about it.....

-Alex
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

tell me about it.....

-Alex

Any updates? What have you been up to lately?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on a fiero project and a Lotus Elise project. Slow pace, but thats because I am in school and dealing with a large work load.
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi alex, that car is amazing, mind if i ask what your taillights are out of, dont know if i missed that info or what
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are pisa lights, I assume from earlier impala maybe...Pisa sells or used to, a kit.
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol..... i went to Port Charlotte High School for about a year.... when Hurricane Charley wiped out CHS.

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool man, that was not too long ago. You got a Fiero. I might have seen you around town maybe.

-Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back for 2 weeks, from Aug 18-Sep 3rd. Any one up for some Fiero related events or activities ?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

You going to fire up the widebody ??
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex any new pics from your visit ??
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's new on this GTRW?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing new really. Saw her this christmas break, wanted to drive her....but she had a flat front right. I put some air in it, but a few minutes later it was done. Looked, not punctures, might be the tire bead. Anyway, next break or after, a new tire is in order. We'll see.

-Alex
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this build has to be one of my favorite fieros ever!
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2009 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should offer the nose alone. i'd buy that in a second.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks !

_ Alex
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Alex,

This is a really great build up you have provided the Fiero community.. I am happy to have provided a small part of the project. You have really made my wiring harness look even better in that engine compartment. Please let me know if there is any other future needs you have.

http://www.fastfieros.com/projects wishing I could do body work like that !
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amazing build and an awesome car!!!!! You and your dad do great work. Hope to see something in the future.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 08-20-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Alex, do you have any pics of you between the door and the car? I'd like to compare the two Decahs. If alll thing being equal, I think the Decah Honda universal might be a better option with little or less work for the Fiero application.

I think we have a famous car designer in the house. Didn't I see you on Super Cars Exposed? If so, great work.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's funny i saw that episode at the design school and i was specifically looking for Alex, but got a phone call in the middle of the episode when they got to the school,..was he on there ??!
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
It's funny i saw that episode at the design school and i was specifically looking for Alex, but got a phone call in the middle of the episode when they got to the school,..was he on there ??!

Yep. I think it was him, but it was only 4-6 seconds with the camera looking over him as he was drawing so you only got a few seconds on the left side of Alex's face. Any way, I'm proud of him.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeppers !!

Saw the program again tonight and it was definatly Alex !!

He was actually doing some clay modeling when the camera focused in on him for a few good seconds.

Congratulations !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, they interviewed some other dude when they should've interviewed Alex. At least Alex has built something.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys .... haha it finally came out.

It was me and the program was Supercars Exposed with Tanner Faust ... Gosh it took long to come out 6 months maybe more...

I have the link fot he whole vid if you guys want it... it was sent to me.

That scene was the development of my Trans Am project I had posted here earlier.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
haha here it is:

http://multimedia.foxsports...osed-design-work.htm

Min 1:21

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 10-26-2009).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo, Very good!

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So been meaning to put some stuff up here.... This was a photoshop assignment to change our vehicle into different segment cars... I had fun!

Fieros fro all.....

Fiero 4 Dr. Sedan

Fiero Wagon

Fiero MicroCar

Fiero SUV

Fiero Truck

Fiero SUVT

Fiero Shaved Dropped and scooped...GTRwidebody style

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pitch Alex. They have a sleeper cell among the group promoting (cherry picking) a Pontiac brand, hehe. Too bad GM will kill the brand.
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Wagon

O.K. Tell the truth. Did you design the Porsche Panamera?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha... looks like it doesn't it. So for an update took some new pics of the car and got to drive her around a bit. It was good to open her up after soo long. She is currently at her new resting spot.

-Alex
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very cool.

Nice to see that baby out and about again,..welcome back to behind the wheel !
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-Alex

MORE!!!! MORE!!!!
hksteck84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hksteck84Send a Private Message to hksteck84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero MicroCar

looks like a smart car upgrade
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

haha... looks like it doesn't it. So for an update took some new pics of the car and got to drive her around a bit. It was good to open her up after soo long. She is currently at her new resting spot.

-Alex

You have a PM.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soo....looks like a certain orange car might be in California soon...

-Alex
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soo....looks like a certain orange car might be in California soon...

-Alex

Hey, I saw another video of you on MotorTrend TV about two weeks ago and the video was better than the first one. Hey, heads-up. You better keep your FL plates and state, "I'm on only here for a month." I don't think your 3800SC has any chance of passing CA smog reps.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love your car, nice build.how is the engine viewing window working out. is it glass or lexan.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Alex,

Did the car make it out to California ?

Were you able to get it registered past the smog nazis ??
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody have any high res pics of this beauty? PM me if you got any. I just love this Fiero!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock