Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 03-26-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 383 (58286 views)
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 06-01-2018 08:56 PM
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pls check your pm
IP: Logged
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
hey i am wondering what is the contack info for kustom kingdom, i have been searching for the carbon fibre, headliner, thanks
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read your PM and am very excited to see where this leads, I want to start producing new and alternative parts for fieros. It woudl be great to keep in contact and see what some of your ideas are and how we could incorporate them together.
The contact info for the Kingdom Kustoms is very simple, if you go to their website:
www.kingdomcustoms.com on the left you will see an order info tab, click on it and it opens a inquiry page, just fill it out, and send it. They were very quick in ther responce and have great products.

Alex

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Now I will discuss the build up of the motor and the swap:
Engine modifications and Parts:
1998 Grand Prix GTP motor (30K before teardown and reman.)
Forged pistons
ZZP VS Cam
ZZP Billet fuel logs
ZZP 42.5 LB injectors
ZZP Electric Water pump
ZZP 160* drilled themostat
ZZP SS intercooler kit
ZZP High Velocity Throttle body (Stg2)
ZZP Machined intake
ZZP valve cover breather (lol)
ZZP Modular Pulley System (2.8)
WCF Ceramic Coated Headers
WCF Oil Filter Aadapter
WCF Throttle Bracket
WCF Cold air intake (K&N)
WCF High Flow fuel Pump (51psi/50gal)
WCF Flywheel
WCF High Performance Clutch(9 11/16") and disk (iron)
MSD 10mm wire set
Fast Fieros PCM with everything deleted
PR Low Alt mount
PR Filler neck
PR poly motor and trans mounts
DM adjustable poly dog-bone
DM polished allum. thermostat cap/cover
Flowmaster 80 series w/ 2.5"
Custom idler pulley built
that should be it of not, I'll remember later...

Alex
Pictures to follow!

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 04-18-2006).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
oops!

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 04-18-2006).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Phase 1:
The engine recieved its bath and the block was resurfaced. The beautification process began, hehe:

Forged pistons:

Crank!!

Machined intake:

Parts:
ZZP SS intercooler:

Electric waterpump:

Purple Reign Poly mounts and filler tube, and low mount alt. bracket: (we used smaller pulley)

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
check your pm pls.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that electric waterpumps are common on SBC installs, but I don't recall seeing them used on a 3800 before. Is that a block-mounted unit or a remote one?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean by block-mounted unit or a remote one. I mean It mounts directly to the stock location on the block, and with their harness ($15) all you do is plug it in. What I did was sent it to Loyde, so when he did the harness he incorporated it into it, now when the ignition is turned on the waterpump turns on, a type of insurance that it's running.

Alex

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Now for the assembly and tranny:

Out with the old, it had approximatly 112000, it ran like a champ, but just did not match the looks of the new more modern fiero.

The tranny after new parts and paint:

Machined intake on block:

Finally started assembly on the motor:

Since the electric water pump was istalled inorder to keep more tension on the belt, we had to make a idler pulley mount to stretch that belt between the alternator:
Shots of build up of idler...

After it was installed...

Alex

------------------
There's two types of cars in the world, Fieros and everything else.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

What do you mean by block-mounted unit or a remote one. I mean It mounts directly to the stock location on the block, and with their harness ($15) all you do is plug it in. What I did was sent it to Loyde, so when he did the harness he incorporated it into it, now when the ignition is turned on the waterpump turns on, a type of insurance that it's running.

Alex - yes, that answers my question. On some SBC installs, people will use a remotely-mounted water pump (from what I've seen, the pump itself is generally located where the stock battery used to reside)... they then just plump coolant fittings/lines directly to the engine. It's a good space-saver for a tight install, but pretty spendy when compared to a normal electric pump.

I guess I just didn't even really think about the fact that they probably made them for 3800's too, as I don't recall seeing one before!

PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here everything is ready to go back into the engine bay. I was amazed with the quality of Loyde's work, just flawless. WCF ceramic coated headers.

I have to give recognition to Fie Ro for the cool idea on the carbon fiber valve cover caps, but i made mine from alluminum.
Here is everything in and ready for the first start up.

And after the final touches to finish it off:

The overflow tank was hidden in the left side of the truck behind the enclosures. the tank in the
back is the Heartlandfieros.com vacume cannister with the engraved 3800 SC. A Fiero Store strut bar was also installed.

Alex

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2006 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex, run this by me again... You made the plug on the car (wood, plaster, etc.) then made your fiberglass molds from that... cleaned off the car, made the parts and thats close to all she wrote for the body...? did you have anything between the panels and the wood / plaster ?

And if you did this again, what would you do diffrent if anything ? (as far as the plug, mold, etc is concerned)

~Tim Bonner

------------------

" Life is short, Live alittle and If you feel froggy, jump. "

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88GTFormula
Let me get into more detail, sorry, I just speed through some things sometimes. Okay like you said, made a plug, from which we made the molds for the car. Once the molds were made the wood, plaster, styrofoam, old front fenders, ft bumper, rear bumper, and other original panels were removed so the new ones could be attached to factory stock locations.
In this picture you can see when we began to lay the fibeglass on the plugs to make the molds of the rear quarters:

once the mold was made the plug materials were taken off and the mold was cleaned out and polished.
Here is the part out of the mold not yet cleaned out of release (etc):

All the body panles are direct replacements for the originals, there is nothing under them from the plug, they are like the stock parts (not really hehe..) but fiberglass.
Front bumper mold:

and part pulled from mold, but not sanded or cleaned yet:

The rear was made the same way. The rear bumper is a "direct replacement" with nothing used from the original bumper...mold with fiberglass layed to make actual rear bumper:

Hope that helps explain the process, if not ask again,

Alex

------------------
There's two types of cars in the world, Fieros and everything else.

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

Are you comming to the Punta Gorda show tomarrow ( Sunday ) ?

Hope so !!!!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058937.html

Dave

------------------

More photos, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/278279

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2006 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you Dave, sorry I could not bring the car, but I'll try to get it out to some shows asap.
I guess I will continue with the build-up , now I think I have the suspesion left.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2006 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took some better pictures when we took her out recently.

[

Tusch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thing amazes me more everytime I see it!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you imagine with this being just his first effort, what his next project will look like ??

I might need some oxygen.

I could never get sick of looking at this car.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, the next question I would like to ask is,
Should the wheels be powdercoated Black in the centers ?:
I really like the look but am not sure. I want to keep the lip the same, just coat the centers.
Here are a few of the same body color on the widebody, next to rim options,

These next ones are going to have the black centers with the lip same as the body color,

I want to hear some opinions and if someone could do a photoshop of the two for me that would be great. Pics for photoshop, whichever is easier to photoshop.

If some one could do a photshop of the two styles on my wheels it would probably make the decision easier.

Thanks

Alex
NJ85fieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NJ85fieroGTSend a Private Message to NJ85fieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks amazing! Wish I had that much talent

------------------
Jesse
1985 Fiero GT
http://www.year2032.com/fiero/

[This message has been edited by NJ85fieroGT (edited 04-30-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that was originally an archie dash, if you go to page 3 you can see how we modified it, and changed angles, ends etc.

Alex

Looks like you found it. hehe

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 04-30-2006).]

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit: oops quoted the wrong person and the question was already answered

as for the wheel, i really dislike black wheels. just always been my thing, i'd vote no on painting the centres black.

it still amazes me how you made this thing, and yet it's really hard to tell what you actually did. perhaps because you remade every panel they fit so well together, but even with the widebody at first and even second glance you don't really realize that it's wider. it takes far more talent, in my mind, to create something heavily modified that looks stock than something that looks modified

[This message has been edited by fierce_gt (edited 04-30-2006).]

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just the other way around, I'm not a big fan of body color painted rims. I think black and black with polished lip looks good on some cars but not all.

Can't wait to see some photochops, I say either leave them as they are, chrome, or black center polished lip.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a try on the wheels:

usually I am not a fan of colored wheels but these may look pretty good and matching with your widebody-cutouts !!
...painted pieces of the rim do make it look smaller and bulkier though....you'll want the painted part outwards as much as possible when theyre supposed to look big....anyway did I allready mention your Fiero looks great?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I vote for black with the chrome lip.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alex....do you have any more pics of the area near the sail panels? Nice detail in this area that some may have over looked. Thanks.

edit: I can't spell, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-30-2006).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl,
I see you are very observant, many people probably missed that part. Well since we added the widebody door panels, with the lambo doors, it was awkward guiding it up since there was no handle. If you look at the picture of the car, the most recent ones, you can see how the original door handle is located under the new door, and on the top we added a grab to give the person somewhere to grab and guide the door up. Some saw it at daytona. Lamborghini did this on the Diablo, so i figured if they did it it must be usefull and a good idea.
Here is a Lamborghini door grab, and ours below.

Here's our version of it. hehe:

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd powder coat the wheels.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex was this a panels off paint job ?

Do you have any pictures or plan to show any pictures of the car during the painting process ?

Would be cool to see it at the lambo dealership.
Boosted2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Boosted2003Send a Private Message to Boosted2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did you get the sail panels? from or did you make them?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO I'd go with your first pic...the chrome lip and black center. That look will no doubt be around for a very long time and will quiet the car down some allowing viewers to take it all in and makes your Fiero look "serious and agressive."

The second pic are "over-done." First off, the rim spokes are too big for the car and the painted orange lip are too phat. I've seen better ones on a Lamborghini Murcieo'logo with the same color but her outer lip or edge was painted and not the entire 3-piece. The only good thing about the second ones is: "If your rims are stolen, you'll find them in no time."
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl,
How about if the wheels I have are in that color scheme. Black multispoke Evos
with Pearl orange lip. I actually wanted my rims to be colored.
Anyway I still can't decide, I like both.
I'll post some pics of the paintting process Exoticse.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl,
How about if the wheels I have are in that color scheme. Black multispoke Evos
with Pearl orange lip. I actually wanted my rims to be colored.
Anyway I still can't decide, I like both.
I'll post some pics of the paintting process Exoticse.

In order to see just what's out there, I'd pay a visit to Lambo-power site. As I mentioned, there is a Murcieologo (orange) w/massive rear Maya rollers and the center is painted black, lip is painted black, and the edge is painted orange. From what I've read, she recieves some negetive remarks from other lambo owners concerning them. There is also another Murc with black centered and blue phat lip'd rims. Maybe Tony could post a pic because I can't...I'm at work, hehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
perry rhodan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

@FieroGTRwideboby: Very beautifull work!!! Incredible! It help me to make the plunge into my own "simple" body mod project. I was a little bit afraid, but you're telling to every one with your Fiero that its possible with care, time and patience.

By the way, where did you bought or where can I find these "twin" round headlamp? I think these are very good looking replacement for the rectangular one on the Fiero. And are they a direct fit or need modification ?

Thanks...and Good work again!

[This message has been edited by perry rhodan (edited 04-30-2006).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I will interept the wheel input for 1 sec for the paint process which Exoticse requested.
The unique charcteristics of a pearl paint job is where the "panel-off" paint job gets complicated, The painter Fransisco Vilalba of Ultimate Motors in Longwood, Florida, requested that most of the body be together, not bolted down, but parts nect to parts. The reasoning behind that is when spraying the pearl you don't want to have a variation between the pearl amount, for example between the hood, fenders and ft bumper. The panles that were on the car during the paint were ft and rr bumpers, doors, and rockers. The hood was in the front where it should be but lifted liek it was floating 2 inches above the fender level. The headlight doors were separate, the truncklid and sails, spoiler were also separate. The body panels were placed on the chasis but not bolted down during paint.
After the car was primered twice and wetsanded Phase 1 was done:

Phase 2
Once taped off the car got 2 coats of the special sealer that gives the car a single color starting point and also covers up inperfections, if present:

Phase 3
Cuts were made to ensure paint gets everywhere jams, lips, under doors, etc:

Phase 4
The car gets the color finally. Fransisco sprayed 3 coats color everywhere:

Phase 5
The 2 coats pearl sprayed:

Phase 6
The car received 3 coats of clear to top it off and guarantee a deep shine. The mornig after being baked during the night.

Hope that gives you an idea of the process and time involved. I beleive it we started aroung 4pm masking off, then by 6pm we had it all masked and ready for sealer. By 8pm sealer was done and cuts ins were applied, 10pm color was sprayed 3 times, 12am pearl was almost done, 2 everything was sprayed (clear) and done, the paint job baked overnight.

The sail panels are from MsLoriFiero aka Lori A Casto, they have stuff in the mall for sale often, great panles and are actually curved like the stock windows.

Thanks and now back to our regular broadcast programing: wheels???

Thanks
Alex

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
perry rhodan,

Sorry to let you know we made those using the stock buckets, they were inspired by the ones that are available from Germany, but their price was what inspired me to make ours ourselves.
You can also do this, its not that bad, just alot of trimming and fitting. They are the hella bulbs, modified stock bezels and heavily modified buckets.:
Stock Bucket trimmed for Hella bulbs:

With stok bezel glassed in then cut out bulbs installed, note they must be adjustable for driving purposes:

Both done and shine:

Thanks
Alex (Let me know if you are interested in a set, I can see if we could make some)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, the next question I would like to ask is,
Should the wheels be powdercoated Black in the centers ?:
I really like the look but am not sure. I want to keep the lip the same, just coat the centers.
Alex

Example of a "Custom" rollers

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW I really like that one.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock