Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 03-26-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 383 (58286 views)
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 06-01-2018 08:56 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

WOW I really like that one.

That's the route I'd go if I had that kind of money. There's another Murc with a complet orange 3-piece and black center but IMO this the one pictured hear is perhaps the best and daring way of roll'n very hard in CA.

It may be hard to pull off using the current rims you have. I think that by having a phat lip pulls the eyes away from the painted edge allowing a person's jaw to drop. I know cause mine is still on the floor, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-01-2006).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2006 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Alex,

Did you and your father do all the paint prep ? Was the painter satisfied with your work or did he have to do anything extra ?

I see you were present during the actual painting, did you learn anything about painting techniques ?

If so do you anticipate trying to paint your own car in the future ?
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exoticse,
We did all our own prep work. There was no prep by anyone else.
I know the painter and the work he does, last year he painted Queen Elizabeths
white/pearl Rolls in their Longwood body shop. So I knew he would not touch it if it was not perfect.
We did things so slowly when it came to prep to ensure that everything was as good as possible.
The paint, filler, bondo, etc was all done by us, wetsanding was a must as well.
Man I learned so much about the technique and am glad we were present. The complexities of a pearl paint job as so fine only the pros can do it and make it look awesome. He had so many specific ways to spray different areas and angles of the car. Well my father used to paint his own cars back in Europe and has the precess down, but with this $7,000 of paint and thinners, ect, any mistake costs you a small car loan.lol He as well as I was happy to have someone so profesional and experienced to do this for us for free. We did paint some of the parts ourselves, wing, grills, interior trim peices, etc.
Thanks for your interest and lets see some pics of your car! I am still interested.

Thanks
Alex and Bobby
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2006 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, back to the topic. I have been asked to explain the hood scoop project.
I will say that although we did alter the design and did not follow exact measurements the general
idea came from here:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20041015-1-015543-3.html
We did use wood to make the templated for the scoop which was later done in fiberglass,
and if you can see our hood scopp opens up more as it flows up. The depth was also altered to actually be functional. Most of the hood scoops are great but they aren't deep enough, ours opens and the radiator and fan are visible.

The posted topic above is a perfect representation of how to, and pretty much its up to the builder to decide measurements of opening etc.

Here is the hood cut with the wood peices cut to shape and test fitted before beign made of fiberglass: disregard the center peice I was experimenting to see what it wuld look like..hehe

Once that was done the top and bottom was fiberglassed and smoothed out. Thats one thing that bugs me a lot people sped so much time on the visible side that they forget or don't do the bottom.Why?

and then the primer:

The bottom was painted the stock charc/black (sorry pics had to be lightened to see contours of hood):

Hope that helped and tommorow I will also cover the short, build on the decklid.
Thanks for your comments and interest.
Alex

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you have to trim the front compartment for this vent?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I had to remove aout 1 inch of the rounded area where the spare sits. I'll try to find a picture.
But once it was covered with the wetherstriping it looks stock.
Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Here are a couple to see where the front tub are was cut.

So once it was cut and then the wetherstriping was put back on it looks stock.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to update this... stay tuned this weekend she is the star of a photoshoot.
and I'll take a pic of the new plate it reads:

WAWUZAT

Alex

hehe... forgot about the suspension, breaks and decklid scoop. look out for those too.

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 05-27-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds good.

Absoluetly love this thread. Keep it coming Alex !
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, after reviewing some of the build photos I realized I missed some details in the engine department. So here we go The high flow fuel pump from WCF was put in and tank was cleaned and retainted along with most other brackets and underbody associated parts.

Next when the engine was put in, I don't know if other people have done this but what we did was use the stock 2.8 engine strut which is mounted to the cradle on the 3800 SC. The stock bracket was relocated and a small U bracket was fabricated to be bolted to the engine block, with the strut on there and the dogbone on top the motor is solid witht the Purple Reign poly motor and trans mounts and Darell Morse alluminum cradle mounts, both great products.

We also decided to keep the stock AC, fuel tank and firewall sheild, it took some cutting and bending but it works and provided the stock looking firewall with the heat protection. We had to tim out some room for the new AC conversion which mated the 98 3800SC and 87 2.8 AC systems. A local AC shop took both and made one from them, it took a couple hours but it worked out great.

When Loyde at Fast Fieros did the computer reprogram he eliminated everything, from secondary O2, Purge, EGR, waste gate, speed limmiter raised to 260mph, Fuel Cutoff and Idle Speed
MAF, Injectors and Power Enrichment, Spark Advance and Knock Retard,Torque Management and DTC's deleted, AutomaticTransmission Codes deleted, Fan Temps and Key-Off Fan Run Time
Speedometer Recalibration. The only thing left was the primary O2 and them was also made to look as if stock. We trimmed a small hole and used a rubber inlay to protect the wiring when wiring goes throgh the heat shield.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Now for the Suspension and breaks. hehe. The BIG break kit is the West Coast Fiero 13" x 12" vented, cross-drilled, slotted kit. We were satisfied with parts, and the fit and finish. The only thing that slowed us down was the lack of E-brake instructions. The List of modifications is a follows:
WCF 13"x12" vented cross-drilled slotted rotors
Fiero Store braided break lines
WCF New machined front hubs and wheel bearings
New rear hubs & wheel bearings
FS 1" heavy duty say bar
FS stabalizer bar
FS struts
FS shocks
FS full poly suspension kit
FS 87 heavy duty rear sway bar
WCF rear coil over kit 400# springs
WCF front lowering springs
Shortened bump stops 3/4"
The rotors:

Bump stops were shortened when the suspension cross member was disassembled and modified off of the car. The shock towers on the lower control arms were also moved back to make room for turm radius of new big break kit. Where the bump stops were shortened 3/4".

The front with new stabalizer bar, sway bar, etc:

New rear hubs put on after new whell bearings and poly bushings:

WCF Rear coilover kit assembled with Fiero Store new struts:

Front and rear suspension was put together and break assembly began:

Caliper brackets for new 13" front rotors:
left

right

With all the modifications I can say the car feels like its on rails, very stiff and tons of vibrations due to the solid suspension, engine, and cradle alluminum mounts. But my favorite if the huge breaks visibl behind the 17" x 18" wheel combo and the stance.

Alex

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
13/12 combo Sounds good to me!
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly good to hear from you..
Didn't you have some 13" x 13" combo? you mind letting me in on the price,
company, and some pics?

Thanks
Alex
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

Will you start making kits for your light set-up? I would be very interested in a set like that

-Mark
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alex

Just awesome !

Glad you took the time to document the whole build process.

Dave
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The rotors:

Alex

Alex, the level of detail on your car continues to amaze me. Your underbody is nicer than the body on most cars.

Are your rotors and suspension components painted body color? Or is it red? It's hard to tell from the photos. I'm trying to decide on painting my rotors. Thanks.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rotors are painted fire engine red to match the poly, red sawy bars, and tank etc.
Thanks for the compliments again. I was asked about the lights multiple times and feel that if there
was some serious interest we could make the headlights. They are a direct bolt on and all you have to do is splice on the wiring for the dual Hella bulbs.

Thanks,
Alex

I still have to cover the short decklid build.hehe
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Curly good to hear from you..
Didn't you have some 13" x 13" combo? you mind letting me in on the price,
company, and some pics?

Thanks
Alex

Pm sent. A link for 13" rotors //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046552.html
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After some digging I found a picture of the Widebody before the
widebody. As you can see it was a 87 GT which I drove
shortly before the face-lift began. It belonged to a local Pontiac
Dealership owner Mr. Marlow at Marlow Werner Pontiac in
Punta Gorda Florida.The car sat at his house until we asked
him if he was interested in selling it.Now I'm glad we did.
Heres a little before and after.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah... I' so happy!
I got some pics of the car today with the new plate; Check it out.

One of my dad and the car. He did not want to pose but I convinsed him it would look COOL.

Okay now spot the difference and which do you like best?

Nice Motor shot.

She tried to fly away, but we had her wings clipped. hehe.

Thanks for looking.
Alex
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice pics.

The difference ?? One picture has a wing and the other no wing.

I prefer the wing, no question.
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HEY! That's my DAD! He's got a lot more grey in his hair than I remember but I'd know that face anywhere! I've been looking for him for years!!!

BTW, I love the vent thingies on the sides of the rear taillights, great touch. Tell Dad that he needs to come back home and help me with my F-I-E-R-O! He can use the back allimony for parts and paint on mine. If he doesn't I'll tell my mom and then the shididt will really hit the fan!

------------------

For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online

1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I also prefer the wing. I love your car! On the rims, I am kinda partial to black with a chrome lip.

Future MODS

------------------

Low Original Miles at 35,875!!!
19x8.5(f) and 19x9.5(r) Drifz 520b's
235/35 & 245/35 Nitto NT555s
Otherwise stock for now ;)

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, now i'm starting to understand how you spent so much money on this car. there's a lot more going on than you see at first. i'm more impressed, and more jealous, every time i come into this thread!
dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very entertaining. More please.

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really need to update this thread, keep alert pics and possibly video comming soon!

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Okay some new things:

I resently finished a 24"x36" Photoshop banner/poster of the car. It features the car, and in faded opasity different views and the list of modifications. I really like photoshop and have been taking classes the last two years of High School. The significance of the 04 and 06 of the tire thread is the duration of the build, and the WAWUZAT is the "name" of the car which evolved from concept to reality. hehe
A couple pictures:

I don't think I have a completed shot of the front compartment posted, it also shows the notch which the tub needed to accept the deeper hood scoop.

The new racing seats with the CF Kingdom customs accents. They have great products.

I know there is always the talk about widebodies and I just wanted to show what a true widebody is from 2" and up on eash side.... 1" is a flare lol. This is the body at its widest at 4".

And two of my favorite views.... the source of testosterone:

and the elegant widebody lines accompanied with the steam-roller tires.

Last of my recent projects was the creation of a CD which contains all of the build pictures from day one. The Case also got a nice treatment so as never to forget the contents of the CD.
Front: Contains name and award recieved at Daytona 2006.

Rear: Lists the web links where car is discussed or appears.

Interior: List of modifications ...engine...

The interior without CD.... shows the interior...lolo..heheh!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for that video and pics!

Alex

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking forward to the video.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car was in the issue of Domestic Driver for July/August. They did a great job on the magazine, and I am glad I now also have a year of free access to check out other cool rides. I would post the whole article but need to ask permission from DD first, as to keep it exclusive.

Thanks
Alex

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
rotten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rottenSend a Private Message to rottenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All i can say about your car is AWSOME!!! Keep up the good work!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the way you have the front of the car on the front, the back on the back, and the interior on the inside. Cool. I need to compile all the pics I've taken on my car, but I'm afraid it won't fit on one CD at this point.

Looking forward to seeing your car at Daytona Next year! (D7 or Bust)
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your are right about fitting alot of pics on the CD I am up to 3 CD's and 3 covers now, you know how they multiply in numbers. I figure I have atleast 2000 pictures form start to finish. But its a great way to store and always remember great experieces and times.

About Daytona 2007, I want to be there and probably will be but now that I'm going to school in
Pasadena California, I will be vey far way, exactly 2618 miles. Since I am the fiero nut in the family I am usually the one who deals with shows etc, so now I will have to be split between the car, school, and 3000 miles. I am a little bummed about the unknown as of now, but we will see, there is still time till Daytona 2007. But I can tell you one thing if I come it will be for the sole purpose of spending some time with great people, cars and music... no judging for me. To much contraversy for my taste. Now I just want to enjoy the car and the conversations, rather than spending the whole time making sure its spotless. I mean how much more clean can I get it its all new..hehe. Anyway I will keep you all in the loop and post often. Next the car gets a new home.. at home. The garage is fully climate controlled now with carpeting and drywall almost like a race garage. hehe The car will be in the cool un-humid environment on carpet, the best way to preserve it. And stay tuned for that video I promissed too...

Alex
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...who's widening out???
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

Did the auto transport company give you a quote yet ?

You mentioned Mr Marlow, I once showed him my 87GT, he almost cried, he really liked it.

//images.fiero.nl/pffimages/Dealer_shot_4.jpg

I'm really excited about your future in automobile design. I wish you great successful careerer.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 07-16-2006).]

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would go the no wing look on that car. It looks exotic. An 80s Fiero wing doesn't. Just the lip looks great.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave I did not get a quote yet, he will give me a call on monday. Mr Marlow was cool
I would like to go see him and give him a better detailed explanation of the process and see
his reactions. How do I contact him??

As for the wing I feel it could go both ways, but for now it will stay on.

Curly how's it going, you must be up to something to be winking in you post.
hehe ??? spill the beans!

Alex
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.....Mr Marlow was cool. I would like to go see him and give him a better detailed explanation of the process and see
his reactions. How do I contact him??

Alex

I guess give the Pontiac dealer a call to get a current number. Let them know you want to let Mr Marlow see the car he sold you & how it's a show car now. I'm sure he'd love to see it. I'd love to be there when he get a look at it. It will blow his mind !

Dave
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The car was in the issue of Domestic Driver for July/August. They did a great job on the magazine, and I am glad I now also have a year of free access to check out other cool rides. I would post the whole article but need to ask permission from DD first, as to keep it exclusive.

Alex, I hope you didn't mind the corny title on your article. I also suggested your license tag as the title, but I guess Jonathan liked the corny one better. Thanks for submitting an easy article to edit! The car is beautiful.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Transport ? hmmm ,... where is the car going ??

Finish that video yet alex ?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem on the title, I feel it was witty. hehe
The moving company is for my car the 88 GT which will some be zooming
around the streets of LA and surrounding areas. I am off to Cali for my Transportation
design degree at The Art Center Colleg of Design. I wonder if we have many owners
there? Anyone know?

Alex
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay