Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Finale Roadster, The Build (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Finale Roadster, The Build by Archie
Started on: 08-17-2004 11:13 PM
Replies: 486 (61646 views)
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-19-2009 01:23 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

sniff, sniff.... do i smell an LS2 Solstice

I'm sure you smell something.

Everybody on the Solstice Forum says a V-8 won't fit it there, but I know that a V-8 will fit in anything on 4 wheels.

Never say Never.

Archie

IP: Logged
mrfixit58

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

... but I know that a V-8 will fit in anything on 4 wheels.

Never say Never.

Archie

After seeing a SBC shoehorned in an MG midget, I believe!!!!

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

After seeing a SBC shoehorned in an MG midget, I believe!!!!

You should'a seen the Bug Eyed Sprite I had back in the '70's.

BTW, got pics of John Stricker's parts to post up tonite.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Here they are, the 1st set of production parts out of the new PFF Roadster molds.

I forgot to take a pic of the underside of the decklid, but I'll tell you that it looks just as good as the top side.

Archie

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great. Nice to see an idea I had toying with the PC one night turn into reality.
As for the V8 Solstice. Tell the forum guys they are idiots. GMH has used a Solstice based platform to produce a V8 concept car. Trying to think which one it is again now. Might have to search the car mags again.

------------------

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2005 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep the pics coming Archie - The first batch looks very good!

Mike

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2005 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you thought about selling or making templates of the frame supports you welded in?
Nothing better than to let someone else do all of the thinking.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

This might be my favorite Archie car yet.

DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where exactly can I get this foam?

In greater than 2lb density if possible.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Have you thought about selling or making templates of the frame supports you welded in?
Nothing better than to let someone else do all of the thinking.

Yes the Roadster kit will come with the plates & supports.

Archie

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2005 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update?
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2005 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Update?

Just been busyer than heck Clem.

Molds are done & 3 sets of panels have already been pulled out of the molds. John Stricker already has a set of the paels & is working on putting it together. We just haven't had any time to hang panels on mine yet.

Archie

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2005 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I'm further along with my car than Archie is with his. I have my rolling chassis done. We chopped the top off our chassis on Monday and I'm almost finished with the windshield panel and other interior parts. My kit is "rough" in that for the regular kit Archie is going to inclued a lot more of the required pieces that I'm building myself because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for him to design and pull them from the mold. I will say I'm quite happy with how my front windshield header has come out and I'm very happy with the progress of the dash and console.

John Stricker

Just been busyer than heck Clem.

Molds are done & 3 sets of panels have already been pulled out of the molds. John Stricker already has a set of the paels & is working on putting it together. We just haven't had any time to hang panels on mine yet.

Archie

bdjones

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2005 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - where are the pictures?! Want to bet you'll finish your roadster before I finish my coupe?
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2005 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wellllllll

The pictures and a build thread are on the CFOGi Kit Car Forum. I think there are about 100 pictures there right now as I've pretty much been showing everything step by step. The car will be done before the CFOGi Osage Beach show and that will probably be the first Fiero show that it appears at, but I'm probably going to show it locally here a few times before that. I would think it should be done by July 1. I have an appointment to get it painted the first week in June because my paint guy is booked that far out at the moment. He's really busy right now painting street rods for the upcoming show season.

John Stricker

Originally posted by bdjones:

John - where are the pictures?! Want to bet you'll finish your roadster before I finish my coupe?

Synthetic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SyntheticSend a Private Message to SyntheticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw no forums on that website... do you have a more exact link?

Thanks

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2005 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthetic:

I saw no forums on that website... do you have a more exact link?

Thanks

I'm not sure but you might have to be a member of CFOGi to view these. http://www.cfogi.org/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=39&func=view&id=116&catid=9

I starting to get caught up on the hundreds of V-8 swaps we've had to do the last few months. It's starting to look like we can get back on the Roadster by the end of next week.

Archie

cptn_donut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2005 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptn_donutSend a Private Message to cptn_donutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone mirror the pictures from CFOGi on another server? Or send them to me and I can mirror them.
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2005 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you have to be a CFOGi member to view the forums Let me explain why I decided to put the build thread as it was occuring on CFOGi's site and not here.

I love this place and I have nothing but the utmost respect and warm feelings for Cliff and what he's done. I contribute to PFF ($$$) regularly. I'm also the kit car/re-body director of CFOGi. We here quite a bit from people "What do I get from CFOGi that I can't get elsewhere?". I decided this was going to be one of those things. I also build my cars fairly quickly. It will be done by July 1. After it's done at some point, I'll go through the pictures and post a thread here as well so it's not like you'll never see the build pictures on PFF, it will just be in an abbreviated (which is not a bad thing) form and after the car is complete. Right now, there are several elements that are up in the air on the car. I'm using CFOGi members' input to decide some of them. The car will be shown at it's first Fiero specific show at CFOGi's national show in Osage Beach.

Some of you may feel like I'm being unfair. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I don't and I'm not apologizing for my decision. This is something "extra" that I decided to make available to CFOGi members. The pictures are on my own webspace. Right now, they're not locked down. It wouldn't be that hard for members to figure out where they were and start posting them here. I hope that doesn't happen because that's not what I want. If it does happen, I'll have some decisions to make on what to do next. I do have the capability to lock them down or just delete them and move them to another server and be more careful about where their location is. Of course I can also just explain what happened on the CFOGi thread, delete the pictures, and stop the build thread altogether. I hope that doesn't happen.

Hope this explains some things on why I'm doing it this way.

John Stricker

Originally posted by cptn_donut:

Can anyone mirror the pictures from CFOGi on another server? Or send them to me and I can mirror them.

Synthetic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SyntheticSend a Private Message to SyntheticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well no I do not feel it is 'unfair' but you could have mentioned the membership requirement in your post. I won't be joining CFOGi any time soon if its leadership condones constraining Fiero-based information or anything that would limit overall public enthusiasm about Fiero projects.

[Edited by respectful request]

Just my $.02

[This message has been edited by Synthetic (edited 03-29-2005).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, in the first place, what and where I post is really none of your concern. I could choose to not make the information available at all and after a response like that, I just may.

In the second place, CFOGi is not a tax exempt non-profit organization, nor does it claim to be. With regard to CFOGi's "leadership" condoning anything, this is MY car, not CFOGi's. I didn't ask anyone's opinion or permission on where and what to post. I made my decision to offer this as something extra to members. I've invested a lot of work, time, and personal money in CFOGi and many of the members have done the same. They deserve any perks we can give them and this is one I can give them.

Finally, as I said, it's not a matter of me not giving the information to the community in general, it's a matter of when I choose to give it. There have been numerous pictures of this car in several threads here on PFF where it was applicable. Cropped and edited, certainly, but they've been here. There are aspects of this car that are completely different than any other car. I'm building this as a competitive show car. Would you lambast Fosse or Coddington for not posting every detail of THEIR build if it happened to be a Fiero?

With that, I leave you with a final comment. Since you feel I'm being so grossly unfair, there will be no more pictures of my roadster build here on PFF until it's completed. Thanks for your input.

John Stricker

Well no I do not feel it is 'unfair' but you could have mentioned the membership requirement in your post. I won't be joining CFOGi any time soon if its leadership condones constraining Fiero-based information or anything that would limit overall public enthusiasm about Fiero projects.

And BTW restricting exclusive content violates the federal government's regulations regarding conduct for non-profit organizations. As director of the organization, you should be aware of that. It might be a shame that CFOGi loses NP status because of your elitist actions.

Just my $.02

Edited to fix spelling

[This message has been edited by jstricker (edited 03-29-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch...$25 to join a club 800 miles away...No thanx...But it's no big deal either. John, never mind the newbie, sounds like a lawyer. I look forward to your build when you post it later.

Bob

Synthetic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SyntheticSend a Private Message to SyntheticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie: I look forward to YOUR next update on this project.

Stricker: As for your "I'll show you, I won't post any more pics of it on here" comment - thank you - you've represented your mentality correctly... now take your toys and go home...

[This message has been edited by Synthetic (edited 03-29-2005).]

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stricker: As for your "I'll show you, I won't post any more pics of it on here" comment - thank you - you've represented your mentality correctly... now take your toys and go home...

It is his car, his property, he has no obligations what so ever to post any pictures or share any information on anything he does in his spare time. Just my $.02 worth.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

It is his car, his property, he has no obligations what so ever to post any pictures or share any information on anything he does in his spare time. Just my $.02 worth.

Then why even say anything in this post?
he could have just waited, not trying to start something just trying to understand why he even said anything here if he was not ready to post.
I can wait its not like I will be buying one in the next couple of days (I wish)

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake,

I haven't said anything in the past because nobody asked. bdjones asked "where are the pictures?". So I answered. I also explained why they were there and not here. There are CFOGi members on this forum that probably didn't know the thread was even going on at the CFOGi website.

I had intended to wait. Truth be known, I saw little point in having build threads of two very similar cars (Archie's and mine) going on at the same time in the same forum. I'm also going into a lot of detail over on the CFOGi forum that I probably wouldn't here simply because much of it is going to be covered in Archie's build.

Archie and I talk about once a week, comparing notes, because some of what I'm building for my car is going to be included with the kit (the chassis support, for instance) but because we want the car ready for this show season I'm doing that myself. There are other areas of the car that I'm doing that will be different from Archies final kit like the windshield header and the area in front of the decklid and covering the B pillars that have been cut.

As you can see, it's not just that I wanted to "hide" things from PFF. It's that my car is going together substantially different than those that Archie will sell kits for and I really didn't want to get into a shouting match over "which way is better" and "why did you do that?". I guess that part didn't work because one got started just because I didn't post pictures and a thread.

Whenever I read something on PFF that helps me, or others, I look at that as a gift from the poster. Heck the forum itself is a gift from Cliff. They didn't have to take time out of their busy day to answer a question, or share an idea. I am constantly amazed that people seem to get mad because someone didn't give them enough gifts or the gifts that they wanted. So be it, it takes all types to make the world go 'round.

There aren't a lot of Kit Car builders in CFOGi. I'll be the first to admit that as kit car director I've failed them in making CFOGi useful. I can use the excuse that I had other duties as treasurer, but that really doesn't wash with me and shouldn't with them. My thread on this build is in the kit car section of CFOGi' forum and I hope that any CFOGi members interested in the kit cars/re-bodies makes good use of the construction techniques and details of the build that are there. As has been noted, it costs money to join CFOGi and as a director I'm going to try to see to it that the members get some value for their hard earned cash.

John Stricker

Then why even say anything in this post?
he could have just waited, not trying to start something just trying to understand why he even said anything here if he was not ready to post.
I can wait its not like I will be buying one in the next couple of days (I wish)

RCR,

I don't know where you came up with the "800 miles away". CFOGi is an international organization with regions throughout the country. We have a presence at nearly all the shows and try to help other clubs and shows in any way we can. We'll be at Ed's Swap Meet in a month. (although I'm not going to be able to make it there) Several directors will be there and will be happy to talk to you and take suggestions from you.

John Stricker

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jstricker

12956 posts
Member since Apr 2002
The people that know me here from over 800 posts in Tech and 600 in General are well aware of how I fell about PFF and how I deal with other members. My "toys" are already at home and I've shared freely with information, parts, and resources in the past and will continue to. It's a shame you're trying to make this into more than it is.

John Stricker

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure you smell something.

Everybody on the Solstice Forum says a V-8 won't fit it there, but I know that a V-8 will fit in anything on 4 wheels.

Never say Never.

Archie

I'm a regular on the Solstice forum and I been beating my head on the wall telling them that other engines will fit in there. The problem is 99% of those people want a cheap bare bones sports car that looks cool, so when I mention the possibility a V6 upgrade they freak out because the concensus over there is the R and D cost of developing a V6 upgrade will be passed down to the base model 4 banger putting it out of range for what they are willing to pay. I mentioned a V8 engine swap that would have gotten me banned from the forum if they had a rating system like here. Don't ask me why but they are afraid of a different engine in that car. I beleive that there is room for a V8 engine swap and a V6 upgrade as a factory option. The Ecotech engine is huge for a four cylinder.

Nice work on the body mods, I've always liked the Finale.

------------------

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Jake,

Its all good just dont forget us
Heck I couldnt keep my mouth shut if I was building one
Anyway post here or start a new thread when you are ready just dont forget us.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 03-29-2005).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake,

That much I promise you. I'll have a thread on it when it's done or even very shortly before. Certainly before the CFOGi show at Osage Beach.

John Stricker

Its all good just dont forget us
Heck I couldnt keep my mouth shut if I was building one
Anyway post here or start a new thread when your ready just dont forget us.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let us know what color you're painting yours so we don't paint Archie's roadster the same color!

Mark

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're going to be getting back to work on the Roadster yet this week. We plan to get the body on it quickly, then sent it out to paint while we do the engine swap to the cradle.

Someone's going to have to help us pick a color for the car.

Those that are giving Stricker a hard time should remember that He's already given us several build-up threads. Who can ever forget his 1st Finale?

Mark, you have a PM.

Archie

------------------

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purple metallic!

We just want to see more

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

You remember when I told you we were talking about you?? Archie knows what color mine's going to be.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Firefox:

Just let us know what color you're painting yours so we don't paint Archie's roadster the same color!

Mark

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie knows what color mine's going to be.

John Stricker

Here's the funny part, I don't remember what you told me. After all, you told me to keep it quiet.

Archie

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's alright Archie, I'm about as old as you and probably forgot what color I told you anyway. Us old fat farts got to stick together.

John Stricker

Here's the funny part, I don't remember what you told me. After all, you told me to keep it quiet.

Archie

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......We plan to get the body on it quickly, then sent it out to paint while we do the engine swap to the cradle.......

Archie

I'll be ready!

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2005 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I bought my plane ticket today to go to Carlisle. Is it ready for that drive?
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2005 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

It's alright Archie, I'm about as old as you and probably forgot what color I told you anyway. Us old fat farts got to stick together.

John Stricker

CRS at its finest

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2005 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't knock it till you've tried it..............we dan't remember the bad crap either!!

"Honey, did you do that??" "I really can't remember..........."

John Stricker

Originally posted by Butter:

CRS at its finest

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock