Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Finale Roadster, The Build (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Finale Roadster, The Build by Archie
Started on: 08-17-2004 11:13 PM
Replies: 486 (61645 views)
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-19-2009 01:23 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many of you have seen the Finale Speedster thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/044711.html

While that thread continues with more ideas & input still going on, I've decided to cover my Finale Roadster build up thread here. If I tried to cover this build in that thread, it would have been like shooting at a moving target as people push the PS image that Aus did into a finished product that I wouldn't necessarily want to build.

While these 2 threads should compliment each other well, this will be the build thread, the other one will be the idea thread.

This is what We are working towards, by Aus....

Here we go.

We started this day by looking thru my "Field of Dreams" to find a good donor car. The one we picked has a very good chassis & an ugly body.

The 1st part of the dis-assembly process takes place right in front of the dumpster

We should be thanked for removing another aftermarket sunroof from circulation.

.......... Archie

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Master Tuner Akimoto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should be a very interesting concept as I am seriously looking into doing a finale kit next year.......what motor are you going to use.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to see how this turns out, I did a few photoshops in the other thread and like the overall idea. Obviously everyone has different tastes so I made my own changes, but either way this will be cool.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Power wash that baby.......

Let Her Drip Dry, (never put it away wet).....

& We're back at it again tomorrow....... As long as customer cars don't get in the way We'll be working on it everyday.

If we can get the body done fast enough, the engine will be an LS1.

I'm not sure of all the details yet but it will have Poly bushings, big brakes etc.

Archie

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not that i can afford it, but dose that mean the ls1 kit is done? is this a tester for it?
2000RagTop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice........

------------------
88GT/Auto/Beechwood Leather/SunRoof/Wing/JVC-CD-Sub-Woofer/225/45/17 Michelin Pilots/All Opts Ex.T-Tops

<<< <<< <<< <<< < Pix of my GT /-
-/ Pix of my Vettes> >>> >>> >>> >>>
*** *** *** *** *** * "If you appreciate my contribution, please rate me. Thanks"* *** *** *** *** ***

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:

not that i can afford it, but dose that mean the ls1 kit is done? is this a tester for it?

Testing is already underway.

All I can say is Wow!!!!!

Archie

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe there's a reason I haven't been able to afford a V8 sooner. I was waiting for an LS1.
I'm bookmarking this thread NOW.

Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Archie

That's just teasing!!

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we have the Finale and we have the Fino I suppose we will now have the Finito??

Looks good Aus and Arch!!! Keep up the good work!!

Dan

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool.... I can tell this is gonna be a nice long thread.....

keep up the great work archie

------------------
---

PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I will be adding this one to my favourites.
Check the other thread Archie. I added a bit to the other design. Not necessarily to build but to show what could be done with add ons that are not part of the original moulds.

------------------

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. Is this going to be an auto or manual car? What time frame do you expect this will be complete? WOW show, Fierorama(yeah right)?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is gonna be a fun one to watch...

*grabs the popcorn*

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait!

- Flamberge

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Book Mark*

LS1 powered is gonna be sweet! Suprised your not doing a 4.9

[This message has been edited by Black-Azz-GT (edited 08-18-2004).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious... is that former coupe an 87 or an 88?

The sunroof comment made me laugh!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Just curious... is that former coupe an 87 or an 88?

The sunroof comment made me laugh!

Check out the front shock absorber in this pic:
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
It's an '87.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-18-2004).]

DanielKJenkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanielKJenkinsSend a Private Message to DanielKJenkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool!

What about the frame rigidity? Is there some lost during the top removal?

I want one of these real bad.

Panama Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Panama JackSend a Private Message to Panama JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:
*Book Mark*
LS1 powered is gonna be sweet! Suprised your not doing a 4.9

ditto

[This message has been edited by Panama Jack (edited 08-18-2004).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanielKJenkins:

Cool!

What about the frame rigidity? Is there some lost during the top removal?

I want one of these real bad.

Yes. You have to reinforce the frame before you cut the roof off. Done properly, there's no noticeable difference in rigidity.

PFF
System Bot
grathke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grathkeSend a Private Message to grathkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess this is a stupdi question, but I'll ask anyway. Is the Finale Speedster body in production, a prototype, etc... Hoping this will be a kit. I'm wanting to buy a Fino shortly, but can easily wait if this is going into production.

What type of frame reenforcing is needed. Can the average garage hacker do this ?

Thanks
grathke

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn it Archie I still haven't recoeved from the fever thread now you spring this upon me. and then hintg at the LS1 Damn you to heck.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me give you today's update & answer some of your questions.

Only one guy (Rob) worked on the Roadster today. Getting ready to do the frame stiffeners before we cut off the roof framing. We spend a few hours getting the Plasma cutter hooked up to a 230v line. Usually on a convertable Fiero or any Fiero chassis that has the roof removed permanetly a Frame stiffener is put underneath the car to try to keep it straight. That usually works pretty good & takes 90% of any flex out of the car. However with everything we are going to put on this car I want that chassis 100% solid. So while we have this apart We're going to add some steel inside the car to really make it rock solid. Back when I built the Suicide doors on the Stinger, We WAY OVERBUILT the hinges and framing around the hinges & the door frames to be as solid as possible. It's a lot easier to overbuild it now than re-build it later. Considering the little accident Jeff had with the Stinger door, it would be interesting to know if He's glad we overbuilt it from the get go. I'm figuring that we will be adding about 100 pounds to the weight of the finished car. Anyway We'll be showing you all the steel work & We'll show you how we will evaluate the stiffness when we're done with the steel work. We added about 80# to the Stinger by overbuilding it & I'll bet that Jeff is a lot happier with that extra 80# than he ever thought he'd be.

Now to answer some of the questions.

Philphine & others asking about the LS1: All the prototyping is done on the LS1 stick shift kit & it's been undergoing testing and documentation for a week or more now. Most of the parts are now in production and a couple of them are done already. We'll have more details on that as the build of this car continues.

Please note that all of the pictures I've been posting for more than a year now & all the pictures I'll post on this thread & other threads are Hosted on my own web site & are not wasting Cliff's server space.

KissMySSFiero: Right now the plan is for this one to be a stick. However the design work on the Automatic version is about done. I plan on driving this car a lot & I like sticks better.

Black-Azz-GT: As I picked the pedals off of a Daisy...... "It'll be a 4.9...It'll be an LS1....It'll be a 4.9...It'll be an LS1....It'll be a 4.9...It'll be an LS1....It'll be a 4.9...It'll be an LS1" It was close but I picked the LS1

blakeinspace: It's an '87 I think, stock Fieros all look the same to me.

grathke: The Fino & Finale both use the same rear clip, just the way the part is trimmed is the only difference as to wether it's a Fino or Finale rear clip. We do plan to take molds off of the parts we develope for this roadster & plan to make those parts available to those building kits at home.

linenoise: I gotta get back to that Fever thread, I have at least 50 more pics to put up there.

Someone asked when the car is going to be done......... That depends on how busy we are over the next few weeks. Right now we have only one customer car under construction and it's the 1st time in at least 6 months that we've had the time to play. I'm sure it won't be done in time for Fierorama but it will definately be done long before the WOW show. Heck my next chop top should also be done by then too.

I think that should cover it.

I also want to formally introduce you to me "Crew".

From the right.... the Tall one is Rob, He's been with me for >3 years. 24 years old, just became a Daddy last month. In the middle is Kris, 21 He's been with me for >2 years & just became a daddy this last weekend. They are more like family than employees, they're both kinda shy but great kids. They're trying to teach me how to be hip, I think that's what they call it now days. These 2 guys are sharp, If I would have know as much about cars when I was their age, I'd be a millionare by now. The fellow on the left is Terry, Summer help, this is his last week back to H.S. soon. But He'll have something to tell his grandkids someday.

Archie

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They're trying to teach me how to be hip, I think that's what they call it now days.
Archie

Yeah. I used to be with "it." Then "it" changed. Heck, I don't even know what it is anymore.

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... They're trying to teach me how to be hip, I think that's what they call it now days. ...

Archie

Just don't start walking around with your underwear handing out and your pants below your butt. Then again, it may be a little less shocking then that bend-over-butt-crack look that has worked for you for so long!

p.s. Great project, great thread.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

So we have the Finale and we have the Fino I suppose we will now have the Finito??

Looks good Aus and Arch!!! Keep up the good work!!

Dan

please don't call it the Flinto sounds too much like Pinto

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey archie, something i've been wondering since i first saw a finale.. with the fenders being nice and snug around the wheels, are most of the fino's and finale's riding at the stock ride height? or lower? how lowered? tired of the fiero monstertruck wheel wells
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the right.... the Tall one is Rob, He's been with me for >3 years. 24 years old, just became a Daddy last month. In the middle is Kris, 21 He's been with me for >2 years & just became a daddy this last weekend. They are more like family than employees, they're both kinda shy but great kids. They're trying to teach me how to be hip, I think that's what they call it now days. These 2 guys are sharp, If I would have know as much about cars when I was their age, I'd be a millionare by now.

Archie

Rob and Kris are the ones who worked on my Automoda conversion, and were fantastic to work with. I was never, ever worried for a second having these guys (and Archie) working on my 5x trophy-winning Formula.

I hope I get to be i your neck of the woods again someday, Archie. After spending a week up there with you guys, it feels like a sort of 'home away from home'.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

Just don't start walking around with your underwear handing out and your pants below your butt. Then again, it may be a little less shocking then that bend-over-butt-crack look that has worked for you for so long!

ROFLMAO

You don't know the half of it.... or should I say you haven't seen the half of it.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Now for today's update.

When you are doing a project like this it's not all glory. It doesn't all just fall together like you might think & it's the work underneath that makes the finished project perfect instead of just ok. There's a lot of the dirty work to do before you even get to start mounting the body.

Today we spent a few hours this morning flogging the GT40 before getting back to the new car (NEED A NAME for this thing). It's a tough job to get the testing done on these things but someone's gotta do it.

As I said yesterday the right side framework under the rocker panel was bent a little like this.....

So as part of our frame stiffening, we decided to cut out the bent section of the rockers and weld in a heavy wall pc. of 2"x2" box tubing. We did this to both sides of the car. Here is the rocker after the section was cut out....

& here is the drivers side after we fitted & welded in the 2x2 box

We also welded in some 1-1/2" .250 wall angle iron up the rears corners of the passenger compartment on the outside.

more to come

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-19-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Additionally we plasma cut & welded in some 3/8" steel plate on both sides of the gas tank tunnel & up the rear bulkhead.

Also to help stiffen the car, we welded in a 3/8" plate on the outboard wall behind the door openings.

We have several more hours of welding to do tomorrow yet. Then it'll be time to make the 1st cuts on the roof framework to evaluate how stiff the car is then.

I'll be back tomorrow with more.

Archie

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you plan to develope your own X frame for under the car to sell with the future kit?

for a name, i vote for FRX, Finale Roadster eXperimental

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice creative work. I feel like I am watching Rides on TLC.

Theres an Idea. It would be cool if they'd follow on of your builds.

[This message has been edited by Black-Azz-GT (edited 08-19-2004).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you are strengthening that car pretty much how I had discussed with an automotive engineer over here on regards to chopping a Fieros roof off. An x-brace is pretty useless compared to this method unless the x brace is seam welded to the chassis, which none ever are. The way you are strengthening this car is the way auto manufacturers do convertibles. Beef up the areas where the stress will be taken.

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie...

This look's like a great project for you and the guy's!
I know that this will be done and done right!!
My question is do you do all that extra stell to stiffen your choptop's the same way...??

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NotAFieroAnyLonger: We do extra stiffneing on the chops too but not the same as this car.

GTFiero1: I already have the tooling to build a double "X" under the car. That X frame uses 3" x 1" box tubing & welds to certain places on the underside of the car. I made that tooling years ago when I build several T.R. convertables. Yes, stiffneing will be addressed in kits.

AusFiero: Correct, Thanks.

Archie

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

I was never, ever worried for a second having these guys (and Archie) working on my 5x trophy-winning Formula.

High praise indeed! I know how anal LZ is about his car!! (seriously, that's very high praise from him)

I hope I get to be i your neck of the woods again someday, Archie. After spending a week up there with you guys, it feels like a sort of 'home away from home'.

Yeah. You spend a week at Archie's shop while they transform your Formula, and you never even got a RIDE in a V8 Fiero?
How in the heck can you make a pilgramidge to the holiest of Fiero sites and not pray?

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Yeah. You spend a week at Archie's shop while they transform your Formula, and you never even got a RIDE in a V8 Fiero?
How in the heck can you make a pilgramidge to the holiest of Fiero sites and not pray?

LOL! Yeah, well, that's *your* 14-year dream... my 14-year dream had just come true as it was.

Besides, now I have a reason to be your wingman when you go up for your swap...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! Yeah, well, that's *your* 14-year dream... my 14-year dream had just come true as it was.

Besides, now I have a reason to be your wingman when you go up for your swap...

Well, I haven't been dreaming of a V8 Fiero for 14 years. More like 3, but let's hope I don't have to wait the other 11.

I can't wait to see the LS1 install in the bad boy! Gotta think of a good name for it......

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock