Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Turbo Super Duty Build. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Turbo Super Duty Build. by FastIndyFiero
Started on: 09-27-2004 06:50 PM
Replies: 627 (85457 views)
Last post by: Will on 05-08-2023 06:40 PM
watts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wattsSend a Private Message to wattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure this is the same (or damn close!) to the "book PC" thing - but anyhow - this is what I've got here that was (is?) going into my car, along with a Lilliput 7" touchscreen monitor (it's the shiznit yo!).

http://www.kingyoung.com.tw/

Up to you to find a vendor on THIS side of the pond!!

edit: Page 6... Owned!

[This message has been edited by watts (edited 10-30-2005).]

IP: Logged
1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

I actually live in KS...Name is "FastIndy" cause it's an Indy Pace car...and...yeah. Indy Pace Car.

All good things come from Kansas! hehe Nice to see you puttin ks on the map, bout time toto was forgotten. anyways, I love your motor! one thing, how are you gonna connect your lines to your injectors? I have about the same setup on my 4.5, less flowing of course, but I dont have the injector pod, just an injector boss welded to the intake. Is there any way to put lines straight to the injector, or am I gonna have to trash my setup for yours? Sorry for stealin your thread, just really burnt out not havin my car runnin. thanks, and good luck.

------------------
Soon to be custom port fuel injected with Megasquirt! 4.5l and th-440 And Im only 18. think about when Im 30!!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2005 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fastcaddy:

All good things come from Kansas! hehe Nice to see you puttin ks on the map, bout time toto was forgotten. anyways, I love your motor! one thing, how are you gonna connect your lines to your injectors? I have about the same setup on my 4.5, less flowing of course, but I dont have the injector pod, just an injector boss welded to the intake. Is there any way to put lines straight to the injector, or am I gonna have to trash my setup for yours? Sorry for stealin your thread, just really burnt out not havin my car runnin. thanks, and good luck.

Here's a mock-up photo. Instead of the big coiled up line just imagine it connecting to a fitting on the fuel rail. Depending on how your bosses are welded in, you could probably save a lot of hassle over my setup. If the injector bosses are fairly parallel to each other and about the same height, all you have to do is get the fuel rail machined with bores with the right spacing to slide over the top of the injectors, then make a bracket to keep the rail in place.

captinhowdy83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for captinhowdy83Click Here to visit captinhowdy83's HomePageSend a Private Message to captinhowdy83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!! anything new
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No real updates yet, working on the piston issue still. I'm also trying to figure out some ideas for a low-mount alternator. On that topic, if anyone has a spare A/C bracket laying around for cheap, I'm needing one...

Nate

1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a mock-up photo. Instead of the big coiled up line just imagine it connecting to a fitting on the fuel rail. Depending on how your bosses are welded in, you could probably save a lot of hassle over my setup. If the injector bosses are fairly parallel to each other and about the same height, all you have to do is get the fuel rail machined with bores with the right spacing to slide over the top of the injectors, then make a bracket to keep the rail in place.

Nice, mine isnt lined up at all, they are kinda kinda paired though, groups of 2, they arent even the same height though. oh well, I think Ive decided to go back to the 2.8 I have lyin around, at least it will run. thanks

------------------
Soon to be custom port fuel injected with Megasquirt! 4.5l and th-440 And Im only 18. think about when Im 30!!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fastcaddy:

Nice, mine isnt lined up at all, they are kinda kinda paired though, groups of 2, they arent even the same height though. oh well, I think Ive decided to go back to the 2.8 I have lyin around, at least it will run. thanks

Going back to TBI wouldn't really be that big of a loss. It's a heck of alot better than a 2.8. You could just cap off the bosses for now and worry about it later.

1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2005 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Going back to TBI wouldn't really be that big of a loss. It's a heck of alot better than a 2.8. You could just cap off the bosses for now and worry about it later.

so true, I will have to make up my mind next spring though. keep up the good work, I will be watchin. laters

------------------

ceverhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2005 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice, very nice. I will be back home in december, if you have not located an ac bracket by then I will give you one.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2005 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooo, good news and bad news. I got a degree wheel and was setting it up, when I discovered that the SCAT crank is threaded for a different (yet unknown) balancer bolt. "Greeeeaaaat". So I set it up with the stock pulley, timing pointer, and dial indicator, sans the degree wheel that I spent $30 on.

Good news first.

The valves are going to be around .170 away from the piston near TDC. Exhaust valves are even further away at TDC.

The bad news:
I've still got pistons that come out .065 below deck.

So now I'm faced with the dilemma of coming closer to 0 with my deck height and using a dished piston, or leaving these in there with which I acheive a very ideal compression ratio. On the other hand, the valve position does NOT make a custom piston mandatory as I first assumed, and I could probably get something pretty good, made for a turbo and nitrous, for cheaper than the $600-$700 that Arias and Ross quoted me. It very well could be worth it for the increase in quench that might decrease detonation and increase HP.

Decisions, decisions.

Nate

2m6turbo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m6turboSend a Private Message to 2m6turboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much do you think this super duity build will cost you in the end?

That should be a sweet engine, and i would love to see you KILL a vette or cobra!

PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m6turbo:

how much do you think this super duity build will cost you in the end?

That should be a sweet engine, and i would love to see you KILL a vette or cobra!

It will come out to be around 6-7K in the motor and controls.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And 6-7 years for completion
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks its gonna be nice
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

And 6-7 years for completion

Says the king of the 1 week 3.4 swap

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

looks its gonna be nice

Thanks...All it really needs is some kind of really nice body work...Maybe from overseas? *cough* HINT *cough*

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay...looks like 6-7 weeks for the pistons, once I get them ordered. I've decided to go through with it though, no reason to stop doing things right at this point in the build.
captinhowdy83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for captinhowdy83Click Here to visit captinhowdy83's HomePageSend a Private Message to captinhowdy83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i really wanna see this one finished

------------------
Dustin Watson
1984 2m4 sport
om3ga83@yahoo.com
captinhowdy83@aim.com

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working on new pistons, my piston guy went on vacation. Doesn't he know there's more important things to do? If anyone wants my old (new) pistons/rings/wrist pins I'll sell the whole set of four for $200. The wrist pins are the only things that aren't new, and they're in good shape anyway.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/029201.html

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been working recently on a more advanced aspect of this project, having to do with my goal of this being a very advanced and well instrumented engine, technologically. So, lately, I've been ironing out some details for a turbocharger tachometer. That way I will be able to monitor turbocharger speed, and hopefully optimize efficiency. The plan I'm working on for right now is to use an IR LED and IR sensor mounted in the compressor housing to sense whenever a reflective surface passes by. This will give me a very definite hz reading for any RPM.

Sooooo...more details of that soon

Shibbypoopalot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShibbypoopalotSend a Private Message to ShibbypoopalotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been working recently on a more advanced aspect of this project, having to do with my goal of this being a very advanced and well instrumented engine, technologically. So, lately, I've been ironing out some details for a turbocharger tachometer. That way I will be able to monitor turbocharger speed, and hopefully optimize efficiency. The plan I'm working on for right now is to use an IR LED and IR sensor mounted in the compressor housing to sense whenever a reflective surface passes by. This will give me a very definite hz reading for any RPM.

Sooooo...more details of that soon

Wow. Sounds almost impossible... Would be sweet as hell tho. Wait ---- you just wanna be a ricer and have about 28,463 gauges in your dash, don't you???

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shibbypoopalot:

Wow. Sounds almost impossible... Would be sweet as hell tho. Wait ---- you just wanna be a ricer and have about 28,463 gauges in your dash, don't you???

I bet he would like to see where he is on the efficiency map by looking at only his pressure ratio and compressor speed.

PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

I bet he would like to see where he is on the efficiency map by looking at only his pressure ratio and compressor speed.

Exactly. And yes, I'm a ricer at heart

StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow - what a tach-y setup ! Actually, that sounds pretty cool. Years ago I used to think it'd be neat to have a turbo-tach on my turbocharged Corvair, just to be able to know how fast it spun. IIRC, the Clymer manual said the Corvair's turbocharger went as fast as 70,000 rpm (or some such figure), so thought it would be neat to see if it really did so.

Nate, my initial reaction was that an optical pickup wouldn't be good, but that's probably only because my Corvair's compressor wheel was usually carboned up when I looked at it, and that picture is stuck in my mind. It had a sideways carburetor that fed the compressor, so air/fuel mixture left deposits on the impeller blades, I guess. On the other hand, yours will be fuel injected, so the compressor only sees filtered air, and the blades probably stay nice and clean. A really cool idea, however you make it work.

Hey- if you came up with software that reads the optical sensor, and converts it into an rpm output for a gage on the dash, you might call it (yes ) -"Turbo Tachs." Oops! That name's taken already...

[This message has been edited by StuGood (edited 12-08-2005).]

Spektyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpektyrSend a Private Message to SpektyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I knew there was another Fiero nut in this town, but I didn't realize there were more than that.

I just wish it were possible for me to see this Indy all put together before I leave. (Fiance insists on living in Toronto, and seeing as she's the big breadwinner she wins that argument. Not that I'm complaining. Much.)

Someday I'll have a Fiero again... "Hey hon, look what followed me home! Can I keep it?"

The only question I've got for you is "how exactly do you plan on keeping the front end on the pavement?"

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spektyr:

Wow, I knew there was another Fiero nut in this town, but I didn't realize there were more than that.

I just wish it were possible for me to see this Indy all put together before I leave. (Fiance insists on living in Toronto, and seeing as she's the big breadwinner she wins that argument. Not that I'm complaining. Much.)

Someday I'll have a Fiero again... "Hey hon, look what followed me home! Can I keep it?"

The only question I've got for you is "how exactly do you plan on keeping the front end on the pavement?"

The extra 40-50 lbs of methanol over the front wheels should help some...

Or not.

Canada, eh? When are you leaving? I'll try to have it done before then...but, well, you know.

Parts list is finalized, I'm going to get the components here pretty soon and put together a rough circuit. Here's the PCB I designed provided the damn thing actually works. If it works, I'll sell a PCB, display, and odds/ends kit for under $100,

Spektyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpektyrSend a Private Message to SpektyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we're on a bit of a shoe string budget at the moment. She's up there now, got a basic "pays the rent" job for the holiday season and is looking for "real" work. The aim is to get me there in time for the wedding in mid-April. I don't make much (any) money right now as a writer, so the big question is how best to cheaply get me and all the various material goods up there - not the easiest thing to manage especially since I can't legally drive at the moment (no car, no license... haven't needed either for a few years.)

So yeah, the "when" is more than a bit fuzzy right now. It depends mainly on how quickly she can find a job in PR (her career field) and have me shipped up there.

I'll admit, I'm something of a "kept man". But you won't hear me complain. She pays the bills, leaving me with ample time to make 100% certain she's blissfully happy. Win-win.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm still working on the order for the custom pistons. The old pistons are out so they can go to some lucky individual building a 4cyl.

Here's the link to my old (new) ones. I should have pics up in a while. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/029201.html

I'm also going to start working on a trans mount starter. My button flywheel for a 5.5" 3 disc clutch will be here soon also. No work on the turbo tach recently.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my flywheel in today, making more progress on the driveline than the engine right now.

It's masive!

Wait, no it's not

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

2545 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awwwwee.... its so cute.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMFG!!! Is that a PART........ON the ENGINE?!?!?!?!? Alert the Church! Get the Priest! Its a miracle, I tell you!!!

PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2006 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My custom pistons are in, I'm going to the shop to pick them up tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have any problems with them, but who knows...
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2006 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I got my new pistons today and they look absolutely sweet, except that I wanted a deeper, lower diameter recess cut instead of the way they did it. So any quench I was looking to gain with these pistons was probably eliminated.

Sigh...

My mistake, however, as I didn't specify that I wanted an inverted-D cut before the shop ordered them. Oh well, I've reached the end of the road as far as pistons go, and these look to be very nice pieces that will take whatever I throw at them. I'm somewhat disapointed, but at $700, I feel it is unnecessary to go through this again. Granted, it wouldn't be quite that much, since I got pins and rings as well, but hey, I've still got other stuff to pay for.

Anyway, I just had an absolutely fantastic chat with bryson's (turbo Q4) dad, who informed me that my head and valves are coated and ready to ship. Thanks for the call, and most definitely call again, I'd love to talk about engine management for your project.

So, what this means is that my build is now down to the clutch situation, getting the pistons installed, getting pushrods of the correct length, and exhaust/intake work. I can't believe I'm on the home stretch already. Anyway, updates about critical (read: expensive) items may be few and far between from here out, as I'm going back to school tomorrow, but I'm always working on something and will keep this thread updated with respect to that.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you get ur parts yet
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2006 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my head and valves back from ceramic coating from forum member bryson. All I can say is wow, great job, and thanks. It looks fantastic. I will miss the uber-cool-looking shiny aluminum/stainless steel look from the past, but this coating is sweet and should help the performance among other aspects like operating temp. Pics (duh):

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2006 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Shibbypoopalot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShibbypoopalotSend a Private Message to ShibbypoopalotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see everything showed up well! Sorry it took so long -- I had a few issues with my airbrush at the beginning of break.

Mo' pictures = mo' betta. Keep them coming! The build looks great!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/FastIndy/Clutch/5_5CATIAClutchExp.jpg

On the monitor I use at work I have about 3" of extra viewing space on each side of the above pic. I love CATIA.

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 01-25-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock