Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Official VR6 Engine Swap (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Official VR6 Engine Swap by bmwguru
Started on: 12-16-2007 01:38 PM
Replies: 727 (108910 views)
Last post by: bmwguru on 08-02-2015 04:21 AM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 15 is mine

Originally posted by bmwguru:

pic #2. Our friend starting the "work of art"

looks gay :P

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-03-2009).]

IP: Logged
anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Page 15 is mine

looks gay :P

Well.... I guess I should scratch Florida off the VR-6 road trip planner...

Anyway, I should be able to post another pic Friday....

Stay tuned.....

Joey
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww sweet!!! Unicorns holding hands!!!
(the universal expression of heterosexuality, right?)

I hope somebody reproduces those hood graphics in a vinyl decal, so I can rock that style, too.
Kidding!

Awesome swap!

Are Eurovan VR6 engines/transmissions significantly different than their Jetta counterparts in any way?

[This message has been edited by KurtAKX (edited 06-04-2009).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

Awww sweet!!! Unicorns holding hands!!!
(the universal expression of heterosexuality, right?)

I hope somebody reproduces those hood graphics in a vinyl decal, so I can rock that style, too.
Kidding!

Awesome swap!

Are Eurovan VR6 engines/transmissions significantly different than their Jetta counterparts in any way?

It is actually Pegasus's...not unicorns (the wings were not brushed on yet). I keep telling Joey to post up the whole car because the hood design doesn't get proper credit without the rest of the paint. Maybe she will have a better pic, or you will have to wait until it is done 100%. The hard part with airbrushing is knowing when to stop. We didn't want to get a mural painted all over the car...but she wanted something crazy and suited for the car.

As for the Eurovan VR6...it is a different engine and transmission. The block is essentially the same, but the engine code is different...which makes it specific to the Eurovan. The intake is also a long runner fixed setup. Some are actually VR5 (5 cylinder VR engines)...depends on the year.
Go drive a stock 2000ish VR6 Jetta or Golf. Then imagine what it would feel like modded.
Like I said before, this VR6 grossly outperforms (in every aspect) my 3800s/c Fiero w/ 3.4 pulley.

Dave
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said before, this VR6 grossly outperforms (in every aspect) my 3800s/c Fiero w/ 3.4 pulley.
Dave

Because of the power / weight ratios?

What are the respective weights anyways?

It would be really nice, especially because, isn't the Vr-6 down about 100hp ??tq from the 3800SC?

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More "in Progress" pics....
KaijuSenso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KaijuSensoSend a Private Message to KaijuSensoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to iterate again,

You're My Hero!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The paint is all Joey's idea....the engine swap was mine. This is "our" build. The teaser pics don't give justice to the final outcome. Joey won't post any more pics until it is back from the body shop. I am not looking forward to the bill, but the original estimate was $17,000. I was able to get the bill down some by working some angles, but this will be a one off paint job.
Dave
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dropped off some last minute gaskets and clips to put the car back together... I don't argue with the body shop about the time frame cuz their work is excellent. They found some minor imperfections in the paint due to the air brusher being hands on artistic.

Those who have been able to sneak a peek.... Or twist Dave's arm enough to see the design... have all said its great.

I have been keeping in touch with the body guys... Trying to get them to hurry up and finish... I wanna drive my car!! But, then again, you can't rush quality.

I'll have Dave post one more pic friday... but that's it til I get her back...

Joey
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really curious to see what engine bay treatments you guys did.
Seeing pictures of the VW community, I can see that some of these engine bays are very artistic, and either the engine cover, or the valve cover have been extensively modified to be .
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We left the engine bay stock looking, so that the engine can be easily identified as a VW engine to a non-dubber. Here is another not-finished pic and probably the last pic we will post until the car is 100% completed.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...until the car is 100% completed.

and when will that be?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

and when will that be?

I am hoping to have the car back in Joey's hands by Friday the 19th. The body shop is running late as usual, but well worth the wait. The rim and tires should be in our hands by Wednesday. We went with a "suitable" rim for the swap and Cooper Zeon Sport A/S tires.
Dave
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I totally understand that you're going to wait until the car is complete to post add'l pictures, but when you do, would you mind posting all the ones you have of the paint-in-progress? Those kinds of pictures totally facinate me..

Beautiful work btw..
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem. I have about 30 or so "in progress" pics of the body shop work. i just mounted the tires on to the new "select" rims of choice today....not too bad, a 3 day turnaround time on having the rims delivered from the time ordered. Maybe Joey will let me post a pic of the rims and tires to keep this thread going until she picks up the car.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 06-16-2009).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,
Have you considered doing something like this to show off the cool VR-6 engine?

Here with the Fiero engine:

Originally posted by skitime:

Here with the 3800SC engine:

Originally posted by JCUOIT:
Engine Window with 'mood lighting'

I think a few others did something similar to a Fiero, but I can't find good search terms to find the threads/pics.

edit: I did find another thread with pics, and a howto:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-1-043857.html
I'm wondering if this were as easy on a notchie. Is the Vr-6 engine set lower than the stock 2.8l?

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 06-17-2009).]

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COME ON, GUYS!!

Can't I get my car back and just be able to drive it for a while before you all start giving Dave ideas....

Bad enough he did the engine swap.... before I wanted him to...

Then he dropped it off to the body shop.... when I wasn't looking...

I'm only getting slightly frustrated that the "design" has been finished and the initial clear coat over it for about three weeks....

I understand body shops are busy, and the work involved is alot more detailed and intricate than your average engine swap....

But before you all go filling Dave's head with ideas on "improvements"....

Let me drive it around for a while...

BTW, keep your eyes peeled in O/T for a VR-6 road trip thread....

VR-6 Fiero... coming to your town SOON!!!

Joey
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anonymity:
BTW, keep your eyes peeled in O/T for a VR-6 road trip thread....

VR-6 Fiero... coming to your town SOON!!!
Joey

Nothing O/T about that. It's in a Fiero. So post it in GFC.
Many people don't frequent O/T as much anymore, and this is definitely Fiero related, so it should be in GFC.
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Nothing O/T about that. It's in a Fiero. So post it in GFC.
Many people don't frequent O/T as much anymore, and this is definitely Fiero related, so it should be in GFC.

Thanks!! I'll definitely post my road trip thread in GFC....

Any requests as to where I should plan on goin? Keep in mind... I would be leaving no earlier than a Friday morning and would have to be back home by that Monday night.... So make sure you check google maps to see if its possible... though I do recall driving over 4,000 miles in that same time frame last year....

Joey

Edit to say... Dave wants me to stay close for the first road trip... So...I figure within 1500 miles is close, right?

[This message has been edited by anonymity (edited 06-17-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know where I live now, stop by! I need to see the beauty in its all of its full Fiero-on-fire glory.
This one might actually make it up the driveway.

------------------
'88 Fiero GT - getting there
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11.9 @ 116, sorta broke again still
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - sorta broke again still
'85 Kawi 750 Turbo - sorta broke still
'95 Kawi GPZ1100 - 10 second daily driver, heh

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 06-18-2009).]

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ARRRRRGHHH!!!! WHERE IS IT??? I stayed away from this thread for two whole months, and they haven't got the car back to you guys YET???? And NO pics??? "Where's my damn shotgun? Hmmmm,map, gas card, cup holder, astronaut diapers...that damn body shop is gonna regret this..."

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 06-19-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anonymity:

Thanks!! I'll definitely post my road trip thread in GFC....

Any requests as to where I should plan on goin? Keep in mind... I would be leaving no earlier than a Friday morning and would have to be back home by that Monday night.... So make sure you check google maps to see if its possible... though I do recall driving over 4,000 miles in that same time frame last year....

Joey

Edit to say... Dave wants me to stay close for the first road trip... So...I figure within 1500 miles is close, right?

Joey: Try driving out to Carlisle and join all of us at the huge car show next Saturday. For a champ driver as yourself 160 miles one way should be a cake walk. If you have not registered, twenty five unreserved spots are available to Fiero owners on the show field. Many Fiero owners would likew to see your one-of-a-kind flaming "VolksFiero" You can park it in the modified Fiero section and it will be an attention getter for sure.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-19-2009).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We went to go pick up the car today....not good news. The car needs to be reassembled and have all the trim installed. Since all the painting was done, we installed the new rims and tires, but couldn't bring it home today. They promised us Monday it would be done, so I assume by mid week we should have it back.
Joey was beyond pissed off and made it quite clear that she was not happy about them missing their deadline. I'd hate for them to rush it at the last minute and just finish it to 110%.
When the car comes back, I have to reassemble the interior and maybe I'll talk Joey into a set of Mr. Mike's seats.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
This is how the car looked when we showed up to pick it up. I managed to sneak a pic with the new rims on it. I snuck this pic in this thread 'cause Joey is too depressed to even look at this thread right now.
So, anyone recognize what factory car the rims are from? (and no guesses from Alltrbo, he gave us the idea for them)
Dave

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look like a neighbors VW rims. Sorry to hear that your car is not ready. But, remember, perfection takes time. It will be worth the wait. I like how you are not showing the total package just yet.

------------------

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to guess Audi...TT?
Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTI?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are VW (Monte Carlo) rims usually found on a Jetta and GTI. I saw them on Alltrbo's car and decided they would be the perfect rim for the car being that the engine came from a 2000 Jetta. Using my sources, I located a brand new set at a very reasonable price. Also used the Fiero's lug nuts and caps.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*shameless plug*

Here's my car, but it isn't painted like this just yet ( it's red, everything else is as shown). Dave has no part in its coming appearance, but Mr. Haus Guru here is playing much more than a small part in what's coming for the rest of the car!
I have the centercaps which will have Fiero logos on them, and I also have Fiero lugnuts and lugnut caps for them.

I mostly got the wheels idea from justa6, who is probably now annoyed that his unique Fiero wheels aren't so unique anymore, heh. He says he's changing the look of his wheels though, and won't give away any details yet.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 06-20-2009).]

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is how the car looked when we showed up to pick it up. I managed to sneak a pic with the new rims on it. I snuck this pic in this thread 'cause Joey is too depressed to even look at this thread right now.
So, anyone recognize what factory car the rims are from? (and no guesses from Alltrbo, he gave us the idea for them)
Dave

OK... I'm over my depression... apparently when they said Friday... they didn't mean this past Friday.... or the Friday before that or the Friday before that, like they've been telling me.

I heard them say something about this Monday... but Dave says the amount of work they have yet to do, not to mention detailing the inside, is easily an ALL DAY PROJECT.

So, I won't be holding my breath for Monday....

Aside from being disappointed by the promised delivery date...

The car looks AWESOME!!! Well worth the wait... The rims look.... ok.

Maybe I'll let Dave post another "in progress" pic Monday... we'll see...

Joey
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! This car has really come together since the last time I saw this thread. I'm not too sure on the airbrush work just yet. I'm sure it will be a really fine car though once its all back together. Good luck with it. I'm eagerly awaiting finished pics.

BTW, I have VW wheels on my Fiero also. I don't think I've ever seen another Fiero with my wheels.

-Joseph

------------------

1987 Fiero SE/Fastback - 3500Turbo / 4T60e / OBD1 7730 emulated with Ostrich 2.0

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This hurts almost worse than waiting for naughty pics to load on dialup. *cry*

[This message has been edited by aaronkoch (edited 06-21-2009).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When the car comes back, I have to reassemble the interior and maybe I'll talk Joey into a set of Mr. Mike's seats.
Dave

Or do a set of Ractive racing seats. They look pretty cool, and the microfiber (suede like) material will grip much better than leather. Otherwise you might need a 5-point belt not to slide around during your shenanigans.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/tuc70040.html

Or you could do a set of these Recaros (they're pricey, but it might complete the "look" of the car quite well.) (I think these seats are also used on a German spec VW Golf derrivative, as well as the German spec Audi R8, so it'll be even more Vee-Dub )

Recaro Sportster CS:

Official Recaro page: http://www.recaro.com/index...id=3732®ion=3&L=2 (although it can be had much cheaper on Flea-bay and other internet dealers)

Mr. Mikes is a great idea as well. I really like his seats.
It's just hard to get him to do Microfiber, since you have to send him the material.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I removed the racing seats from my orange and black car. the Mr. Mikes seat are much more comfy.
As for the VR6 it is now tomorrow (again) and we should get it back. I'll post up some pics in the afternoon.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In progress pics (as promised upon completion)

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
completed teaser pics.....

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
completed pics....

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock