Started on: 06-19-2012 04:54 AM
Replies: 306 (26927 views)
Last post by: Quadfather on 10-02-2022 07:45 AM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for some more pics of the odds and ends finishing up my swap.

My wireing harness with all the loom on it.

The upgraded alternator cable and the cable running to the power distribution block.
I used a double cable style like found on caddys, useing a longer battery bolt and block in the second cable.

Where I attached the ground cable, to the top alternator bolt.

And the ground strap.

More to come.
IP: Logged
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great. Would love to see it in person, but the photos and the commentary really help. I just started the process of mating my Quad 4/Getrag to my 88 cradle.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of the my exhaust.
It was LOUD, untill I blocked of one of the tips and it cut the sound down to less than half, I added a block off plate to one side with screws so if I want I can undo it really quick and be LOUD and obnoxious again.

I still need to paint it, but i had no time.

The corner in the wheel well.

The tip from the side, a little blurred. As mentioned before the same tips used by Ferraris and Lambos stock.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
The bracket Fierobsessed made for the throttle cable was made for a different cable setup than what I used, being that I used the stock 87 throttle cable I had to modify it a bit to fit the side on cable mount.

The engine ready to go in.

And in the Fiero. I know...I didn't even have time to clean the engine bay.

Another engine pic in the Fiero.
I need to make some kind of cold air intake, but being time very limited for me at this point I just added a cone filter as seen in this pic, (Autozone $25)

How I ran the heater line, it came around the back on an 87 duke, So I extended the hose and added a restrictor in the line as Fierobsessed said he had blown a heater core due to the high pressure at high RPM.

The Evap canister had only 2 ports on the Quad 4 so the Fiero one had to be adapted, here is what I found to do.
I hope it makes sense.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Being I needed gauges that went to 7400RPM, YES thats 7400 RPM, I used these gauges, I allready had them anyway.

More to come.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 05-01-2013).]

fieroaddicted

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroaddictedSend a Private Message to fieroaddictedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice! looks good
troy
imabuzzkill

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep it up and I'll have to drop off the fiero for a swap! ..... It really is coming along. I'm jealous as I've wanted a quad 4.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stock mount is a POS, mine leaked out the fluid and dropped a 1/4 in and the Quad guys all say they suck, even the soild rubber ones, (the stock one is liqued filled like a 88 V6 mount)
It was causeing the enigne to buck between first and second shifts at high RPM. Then being lower it caused the trans to sit on the cradle.

So I came up with this idea for a solid mount.
Here is a pic of the stock mount installed and squashed.

Here is the stock mount out of the Fiero.

I got some S-10 body lift pucks from a good friend, rated to 50,000PSI per sq in, they were a little small as a stock mount is 3 3/4 in tall, and the pucks are 3 in tall, so I got another one and cut a 3/4 in section out of it.

And I had to deal with the bolt setup, being the bottom mount is a flat plate I could just drill a hole in the center between the bolts and use that. To get the hole centered I scribed a line from the outside of the bolt holes and where they crossed was the center between them. IE outside left on one hole to the outside right of the other, then visa versa.

Then I got a 1/2" 6" grade 8 bolt from Lowes and a lock nut to match.

All the pieces I used, I used some thick washers to help spread out the load. (The bottom is a Fiero v6 balancer washer, with the hole drilled out to a 1/2 in) I always use Fiero parts when I can.

The way it all sits together. BTW I had to pull off the motor-to-mount bracket to get the mount out without lifting the engine too much.

Installed in the Fiero, I had to put the bolt from the bottom as I put the engine-to-mount bracket on then the bolt would not go through the top, doh. But with the nylon lock nut and red lock tight, I should have no problems.

Now the engine does not move like it did and shifts great, full force. I should have done this from the start, but 'captain hindsight' came after as always.

What a rev happy engine, there is no way 6700 RPM would be enough from this engine (the stock H.O. rev limit) it pulls to 7,400 no prob and feels like it wants to just keep going. (The W41 rev limit) I need a BRIGHT shift light, climbs RPM just fast.

So far LOTS-O-FUN.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 03-28-2013).]

sleevePAPA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sleevePAPASend a Private Message to sleevePAPAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

it pulls to 7,400 no prob and feels like it wants to just keep going.

Yes it does, only runs out of power when the rev limiter cuts the fuel. LOL

Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outstanding work. One of the members on the Quad forum developed a way to use hockey pucks to fix that mount issue.

http://www.quad4forums.com/...ighlight=hockey+puck

I like yours because it's simpler. Plus, I discovered that finding hockey pucks in Oklahoma is darn near impossible so I had to have my sister in Pennsylvania send me some. Can you be more specific about that S-10 mount? Is it an aftermarket thing or could I find one in the salvage yard?

As far as Quads being fun to drive, amen. I've been Quadless since September when I parked my GTZ to begin the swap into my Fiero. I miss it so much, especially highway on ramps in 2nd and 3rd gear.

[This message has been edited by Quad Raider (edited 03-28-2013).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

Outstanding work. One of the members on the Quad forum developed a way to use hockey pucks to fix that mount issue.

http://www.quad4forums.com/...ighlight=hockey+puck

I like yours because it's simpler. Plus, I discovered that finding hockey pucks in Oklahoma is darn near impossible so I had to have my sister in Pennsylvania send me some. Can you be more specific about that S-10 mount? Is it an aftermarket thing or could I find one in the salvage yard?

As far as Quads being fun to drive, amen. I've been Quadless since September when I parked my GTZ to begin the swap into my Fiero. I miss it so much, especially highway on ramps in 2nd and 3rd gear.

I saw the hockey puck idea, but hockey pucks being only 1" tall that would be 3/4' too short, then to make up the bolts like he did looked like a PITA comparred, yes you could do one bolt through it but from what I have found is when the rubber compresses it will slam the bolt on the otherside of the mount and tends to pull it through. I had to be right at 3-3/4" when it dropped to 3-1/2' it was too short for me and I don't want the engine moving.

The parts I used are to do a body lift on a S-10, blazer, etc. they are not stock, they go in between the body and the frame, these were found at a junk yard, thus why he had extras. It is a common way to lift trucks so good chance of finding them used. you can see them from the side of trucks with them.
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a couple of more pics. In case your asking, no I havent posted enough yet.

I had to be able to bring 7400 RPM back down quick, so I installed one of my brake boosters.
(BTW this doesn't stop pulling untill the rev limit hits, a good thing)

Before the stock booster.

The bigger one.

People have said my brakes were good before, but after haveing the bigger booster in my GT and getting used to it during this swap, I felt like I had to stand on the brakes with the stock one,
As I have said before it climbs RPMs sooooo fast, I'm not used to such a high reving engine I always drove pushrod engines before, the Duke only was only good to about 4500-5000ish, the Quad wakes up at 3-4k.
Ah fun times.
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've read more than once that the 89 fiero was slated for the Q4 HO. A few more years of factory development and our little cars would have been quite the gem..ashame..oh well..8(.

BR's,

Mark

------------------
86 SE V6 4 speed
86 SE V6 Auto
2008 G6 GT "Street" Coupe
2005 Buick 3.6 Rendezvous
2001 Olds Silhouette (AKA The Band Van)

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you be more specific about that S-10 mount? Is it an aftermarket thing or could I find one in the salvage yard?

I used something like this http://www.amazon.com/Zone-...ords=body+lift+block
Remember it has to be 3 3/4" so you need 2 and cut 3/4" piece off of the second one.
zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should post some running and driving videos! We are all excited to see them
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sardonyx247, What did you use for the clutch slave?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zkhennings:

You should post some running and driving videos! We are all excited to see them

Of all the pics I took, I haven't got any vids yet, I'll get some.

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

sardonyx247, What did you use for the clutch slave?

I used a Fiero V6 5-speed Getrag slave.
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a rev happy engine, there is no way 6700 RPM would be enough from this engine (the stock H.O. rev limit) it pulls to 7,400 no prob and feels like it wants to just keep going. (The W41 rev limit) I need a BRIGHT shift light, climbs RPM just fast.

So far LOTS-O-FUN.

Now that I have a 7000 RPM limiter on the Northstar, I have know idea how I ever lived with 6400.

You say the stock limiter on the W41 was 7400? What flywheel did GM use for that?

I'd like to spin the Northstar to 7500 when I upgrade the cams, but I'm concerned about the GM cast iron flywheel I have. I have a V6 flywheel that's been plugged and redrilled with the Northstar crank bolt pattern.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Now that I have a 7000 RPM limiter on the Northstar, I have know idea how I ever lived with 6400.

You say the stock limiter on the W41 was 7400? What flywheel did GM use for that?

I'd like to spin the Northstar to 7500 when I upgrade the cams, but I'm concerned about the GM cast iron flywheel I have. I have a V6 flywheel that's been plugged and redrilled with the Northstar crank bolt pattern.

I used the stock Quad 4 flywheel.
It looks alot like a Fiero 88 V6 flywheel, even though it has a different part number.
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What crank bolt circle does the Q4 use? Different than the V6?
Do you have the part number handy?

You didn't happen to notice the casting number, did you?
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've used those black rubber boat trailer rollers in a few applications, especially good for making body mounts. They are a foot long, cost about 13 bucks, and you just slice off whatever thickness you need. This is a very resilient rubber compound. I think it would be the next thing short of a solid mount.

[This message has been edited by weaselbeak (edited 05-10-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V-I-D-E-O

zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Please
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new?
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates here?

------------------
we're in desperate need of a little more religion to nurse your god-like point of view...

Built not bought... Because bolt-ons don't.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I haven't updated this in a while.

Updates;
It is LOUD, I need a muffler.
I drive it everyday, I get about 22 MPG in the city, about 28 on highway.
I was hoping for better, but that is what they are rated at, the H.O.s.
But it doesn't seem to matter how I drive it, warm, cold, hard, easy, I get about 22. I haven't checked it in a few months though. (no tripometer on the digi gauges, so not so easy to log )
It is fun to drive, it has plenty of power when needed, it pulls hard all the way to redline. Did I mention it's loud.
It doesn't leak, knock on wood. GM said in the videos that they put in alot of time into it not leaking, good job GM.
I need videos yes. I also think I need to stiffin up the last rubber mount, the engine moves a little more than I would like.
It runs good.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've actually added this to my consideration list, I was orignally thinking a larger v6 (3400 or 3900), but after some research I think a zippy high revving Fiero would be a blast. I would probably go with an EBL personally, instead of burning chips... on the fence whether I would attempt a turbo or not. Does it share the bellhousing bolt pattern with the other common Fiero engines? I relish the thought of a 6-speed.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Quad has its own specific bellhousing bolt pattern. It had some problems from the factory because GM used a cheap head gasket, but once you fix that issue it's awesome. I was a diehard V-8 guy until my brother gave me a '92 Beretta GTZ and an HO Quad with a blown head gasket. After replacing the HG and freshening up the rest of the engine, it was my daily driver for four years.

It's such a great mix of power and fuel economy.

http://www.quad4forums.com/forums/
bcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bcampbellSend a Private Message to bcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Quad has its own specific bellhousing bolt pattern. It had some problems from the factory because GM used a cheap head gasket, but once you fix that issue it's awesome. I was a diehard V-8 guy until my brother gave me a '92 Beretta GTZ and an HO Quad with a blown head gasket. After replacing the HG and freshening up the rest of the engine, it was my daily driver for four years.

It's such a great mix of power and fuel economy.

http://www.quad4forums.com/forums/

Interestingly a 60*V6 bellhousing will actually have 3 holes line up with the quad-4 bellhousing (the two dowel pin holes included). However this puts the trans on an angle (can't remember how much) so not really useful info for a transverse swap. I believe the ecotec engine also uses the same dowel pin locations.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple of updates.

My last 2 fill-ups I got 25.6 MPG, (I havent checked it in months, untill now)
and I took my Fiero across a scale, and it came in at 2700 lbs.
Alex553

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex553Send a Private Message to Alex553Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome I'm barely getting ready to start my quad 4 swap. Biggest pain for me is the wireline harness. How did you adapt the v6 slave? Was it with the adapter from Rodney dickman? Also does the trans bolt up to the stock locations?
PFF
System Bot
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome build! I had a 1990 Beretta GTZ with a swapped-in Achieva SCX Quad 4. Man I miss that car! 180KMH in 3rd gear, no problem. All it had was a hollowed out cat, and a JET performance chip. I never had a stitch of trouble with this car. My mechanic buddy told me to never bring it to his shop! I guess he seen too many bad head gaskets. Keep up the good work and lets see more Quad 4 builds people.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sardonyx, any chance you have more photos of the engine sitting on the cradle. Specifically, I'm looking for how high the engine and trans sit off the cradle, and where the axles are located fore and aft. I'm in the process of fabricating mounts for my engine and trans. I think I have the location set, with the trans about a 1/4" above the cradle rail and the harmonic balancer about 1" above.

Congratulations on the swap and thanks again for posting all the photos and tips.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Build! My job sometimes takes me to Reno. I would greatly anticipate a time where I can visit and see your build Oh, I speak for all Fiero owners and ask if you can make us all happy by showing us a video? We want to hear it running.

Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 01-09-2014).]

Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Q1. How did you turn the IDI cover around? Mine has metal flanges for the ignition parts to bolt to.
Q2. Any other updates?
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xyster:

Q1. How did you turn the IDI cover around? Mine has metal flanges for the ignition parts to bolt to.

He covered that on page 4. The photos and explanation are about halfway down the page.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a quick note on the Quads.
If you have one bad fuel injector it will take out both injectors on the same circut. IE the two center ones or the two outside ones.
I have more updates to come, just no time to post them now.

Just figured this is a BIG FYI.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

V-I-D-E-O

What he said...
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I NEED video, but video doesn't give you the feeling of the 7400 rev limit.
but some kind of update,...
I drive this everyday, still loud, but fun to drive.
It has more power band than most cars have RPM.
I did add solid mounts as the stock rubber are just crap, (I don't care about the virbration, I'm not a whiny b@#$%) I even added 'bass shakers' for more.
I never question "if I have the power the pass this fool, or make a lane change in front of this other fool without getting hit"
I knew the duke didn't so I wouldn't even try.
And I have never once wished I did a different engine instead of the Quad. (I do have my GT though)
I still get suprised on the cars it beats, just funny.
I need new struts before I can take it to the track, I lauched once hard and got wheel hop, so need new struts, and I don't launch because of it. (wheel hop = trans killer)
If I can get around to a good vid I will post one up, or if I find more pics I'll post them too.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined '87 Duke (Sold)
'87 Quad 4 H.O.
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're still thrilled with the swap.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock