Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  THE TIME IS NOW (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE TIME IS NOW by ray b
Started on: 07-04-2022 11:21 AM
Replies: 543 (7603 views)
Last post by: ray b on 11-03-2022 05:36 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dear americans what ever you think the germans in 1933 SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE DOING THAT NOW

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drink beer?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2022 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Drink beer?

I thought it was Tequila...

But whatever gets the job done...

ROTFLMAO
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

So, you're finally fed up with this Administration?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

So, you're finally fed up with this Administration?

you just can't take anything the way it is

the constant twisting becomes a habit

it is not healthy for you
the problem is the lurking storm of righting dogmas
being inflicted by this runaway court
it needed to be stopped before it started

or there will be more prey for the god of guns

------------------
are you kind?

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Run away court? Sounds like a Trumpster to me.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hurry up and do something. We're past bored with your empty threats.

So far the Left has been all talk and no action. And you've been "leaving" (in one way or another) since you lost your slaves.

Lefties: Oooooh, we can't kill babies anymore, we gotta fight this before they say we can't pedo either!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My understanding is that "some" have left (when their country called) before.
Then, somehow decided to come back. The know who they are.
Threatening to leave again won't hurt anyone's feelings, just get it done.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-04-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there people that anyone here knows (or knows of) that have said that they want to find another country and leave the U.S. behind in their rearview mirror?

I look at that and I think it's a contrivance. An artificial storyline or plot device that requires more than just the usual "willing suspension of disbelief" on the part of the audience. A screenwriter, stumped for ideas and resorting to an attempt at a "MacGyverism" or "Rube Goldberg" that comes up short in terms of drama and entertainment. As if the iconic Star Trek teleporter were artlessly folded into the plot of a movie or episode that's set in Victorian era London. A deus ex machina.

YMMV.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-04-2022).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They did meth.so......now? I say no
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the problem is the lurking storm of righting dogmas
being inflicted by this runaway court
it needed to be stopped before it started

or there will be more prey for the god of guns

So, Mr. "god of guns", when does your little Leftist uprising begin?

You spent months squealing INSURRECTION at us and now YOU are openly advocating the violent, armed, overthrow of a branch of the federal government.

Leftists gotta Leftist

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Are there people that anyone here knows (or knows of) that have said that they want to find another country and leave the U.S. behind in their rearview mirror?

I look at that and I think it's a contrivance. An artificial storyline or plot device that requires more than just the usual "willing suspension of disbelief" on the part of the audience. A screenwriter, stumped for ideas and resorting to an attempt at a "MacGyverism" or "Rube Goldberg" that comes up short in terms of drama and entertainment. As if the iconic Star Trek teleporter were artlessly folded into the plot of a movie or episode that's set in Victorian era London. A deus ex machina.

YMMV.

It's like you ignored part of my post and just went on a rant about half of it.

If I didn't have crappy internet I'd google all the tweets about Lefties leaving the country if _________ is elected, or ___________ law is changed. You (Lefties) have been leaving for so long that it's getting boring. Your threats are as made up as all the racist attacks your side suffers.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

If I didn't have crappy internet I'd google all the tweets about Lefties leaving the country if _________ is elected, or ___________ law is changed.

Allow me to lend a hand my friend:

https://www.hollywoodreport...y-945888/amber-rose/

https://www.syracuse.com/po...trump_president.html

Some repetition between the two lists and those are both just the Leftist lowlights, but there were many more because:

Leftists gotta Leftist

Oh by the way, NONE of them kept their "pledge", but then what do you expect with Leftists.....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are we talking about the war in Ukraine?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

If I didn't have crappy internet I'd google all the tweets about Lefties leaving the country if _________ is elected, or ___________ law is changed. You (Lefties) have been leaving for so long that it's getting boring. Your threats are as made up as all the racist attacks your side suffers.

Ah. Hollywood celebrities (or Hollywood-like celebrities) that talked about finding another country for themselves if Trump became the president of this country. Talked about it, but didn't follow through.

Something I saw just prompted my memory. I hadn't been thinking about "Hollywood" types. I was thinking of less "celebrated" people, in the context of people talking about leaving the U.S. and establishing another country of residence. And trying to guesstimate what that number would come to. It seemed like an "imaginary number."

I abide. In as dude-like a way as I can manage, without yet having had any coffee since this day began for me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-05-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summer's here and the time is right...
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LBJ and Robert de Niro look a lot alike.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vote for Feinstien, she will solve your problems. She needs another term. Democracy is on the ballot.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-05-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
So, Mr. "god of guns", when does your little Leftist uprising begin?

You spent months squealing INSURRECTION at us and now YOU are openly advocating the violent, armed, overthrow of a branch of the federal government.

Leftists gotta Leftist

your side is very revolting
it is fun to watch the spin and BS about 1-6

the god and the guns are all yours as are most of the victims from the god and guns radical rightwing

the left is not revolting that is your job
the left so called really the center with a bit of both left and moderate right

so I am not advocating anything merely predicting the out come of events in a logical way
something you also fail at as you said no felony convictions for the 1-6 putsch
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the left is not revolting

I believe Wichita has already produced evidence to the contrary.

Originally posted by Wichita:

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so I am not advocating anything merely predicting the out come of events......

BULLSHIT

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-06-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vote for Feinstien, she will solve your problems. She needs another term. Democracy is on the ballot.

What's funny is that this is probably a picture from like 1989.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

did NOT mean to quote NOTHING

BUT as that is all randy has to say that make sense

we will let it be

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12521 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
What's funny is that this is probably a picture from like 1989.

sorry you are afraid of her

the swamp creature that is the worst is the Gop leader snapper turtle
he is the swamp the very core of the cheating swamp the fascists love

------------------
are you kind?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry you are afraid of her

the swamp creature that is the worst is the Gop leader snapper turtle
he is the swamp the very core of the cheating swamp the fascists love

I have a friend that briefed her on something only two years ago, and even at that time, he said that she was terrified of what was being briefed (it wasn't anything to be terrified of), and completely forgot everything that had been briefed by the time the meeting was over and asked the same questions again.

I have no doubt that she's at least somewhat accomplished being where she is (I don't know her history), but it seems like she's really kind of dragged this out.

I understand why people do what they do... at least I think / hope. I believe she lives on the idea of serving her country. I believe that her life would become meaningless to her if she was no longer doing something that she felt gave her "control" in helping to make decisions for her country (not power, but control).

If I believe her reasons to be well-intentioned, then I'm sure that this is why she does what she does.

BUT... that said, she's well over 80 years old at this point... and her mind is beginning to fail her. When we are laying there in a hospice bed in our final days... will we care at that point what we did in the last two years of our job / career? Or will we care more about the time we were able to spend with our family, and what our family means to us... and knowing whether or not we were able to properly convey that?

All that aside... she's being ineffectual in her position, and wasting a lot of people's time, money, and efforts.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh snap!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2022 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh snap!

That commercial is totally awesome...
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What exactly do you think the Germans should have been doing in 1933? The vast majority of people would say something to do with Hitler (kill Hitler, stop Hitler from coming to power, stop Hitler's ridiculous power grabs and abuse of powers...)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They should have been drinking beer and listening to jazz.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very well said

Originally posted by blackrams:

My understanding is that "some" have left (when their country called) before.
Then, somehow decided to come back. The know who they are.
Threatening to leave again won't hurt anyone's feelings, just get it done.

Rams

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we will let it be

OH

So then I guess...

*snerk*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-08-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-07-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-07-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-07-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right now.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

OK, I want to know what that sign is made of.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2022 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We dont have to.

The morons are doing a pretty-damn-good job of doing it to themselves.

All we gotta do is grab a coffee and and enjoy the festivities.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2022 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Quick do things while the media has you whipped up, quick, don't think or wait just do!"

you just can't take anything the way it is

Maybe you should plainly state "the way it is", your opinions...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2022 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Quick do things while the media has you whipped up, quick, don't think or wait just do!"

An oft repeated mantra of the left is, "We have to do something!"
It shows they care, without requiring actual thought. They have now done their part and it is up to you to follow through. If your actions fail, they don't have to shoulder any of the blame. It will be your fault. Or Putin or the greedy corporations or guns or flags or...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2022 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

An oft repeated mantra of the left is, "We have to do something!"
It shows they care, without requiring actual thought. They have now done their part and it is up to you to follow through. If your actions fail, they don't have to shoulder any of the blame. It will be your fault. Or Putin or the greedy corporations or guns or flags or...

That is sometimes more succinctly put as:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock