Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  THE TIME IS NOW (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE TIME IS NOW by ray b
Started on: 07-04-2022 11:21 AM
Replies: 543 (7605 views)
Last post by: ray b on 11-03-2022 05:36 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No environment, no babies.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-22-2022).]

IP: Logged
WonderBoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If that were true and you 100% believed it, you'd be moving more towards the center of the country. From the same -crowd- that's been saying we have plenty of room and resources when it came to immigration. What changed?

Could it be that the 🔨/sickle folk see their numbers are depleting so they bring/coerce/bamboozle more in to fill the voter gap? With their clean cloths, pricey cell phones and bought and paid for NGO bus tickets up from South America?

These folks can't get their stories/reasoning straight.
Control, domination. Take your pick.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Have you noticed that the world’s on fire?"
https://climateintegrity.or...-executives-get-rich

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-17-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20658 posts
Member since Jun 2002
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Have you noticed that the world’s on fire?"
https://climateintegrity.or...-executives-get-rich

We have been over this already. Chinese and Russian executives are getting rich and California is burning because of leftist policies.

That ad campaign is moronic leftist drivel. It is propaganda designed to exacerbate the problem.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We have been over this already. Chinese and Russian executives are getting rich and California is burning because of leftist policies.

That ad campaign is moronic leftist drivel. It is propaganda designed to exacerbate the problem.

My bad. I forgot.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My bad. I forgot.

I will forgive you if you can identify the pun in the "upside down" thread.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
I will forgive you if you can identify the pun in the "upside down" thread.

I very dexterously (if I do say so, myself) appreciated the significance of "sinister" in that context.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

As a man of Norse heritage I appreciate the sentiment.

I also think that it's well past time to eject Loki from office.

Loki is known as a liar and trickster and his relation with the Norse gods varies by source; he sometimes appears to assist the gods but mostly behaves maliciously towards them. Loki is also a shape shifter and can appear in the form of a salmon, a mare, a fly, and an elderly, mentally feeble, man known as Knulla Brändon.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

As a man of Norse heritage I appreciate the sentiment.

I also think that it's well past time to eject Loki from office.

Loki is known as a liar and trickster and his relation with the Norse gods varies by source; he sometimes appears to assist the gods but mostly behaves maliciously towards them. Loki is also a shape shifter and can appear in the form of a salmon, a mare, a fly, and an elderly, mentally feeble, man known as Knulla Brändon.

I like odIn

btw loki is TRUMP

AND i WISH RUMP WAS A MYTH LIKE ODIN LOKI JAWAY ELOHIM ECT
and your god of guns who you want prey for
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like soup !
Not Mother ?

Resident entertainer, ' What will the imp think of next ? '
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember everyone... Wokeness is just a condition of the revolution.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20658 posts
Member since Jun 2002
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Climate impacts of the Inflation Reduction Act"
Gavin Schmidt for RealClimate; August 17, 2022.
https://www.realclimate.org...-impacts-of-the-ira/

"The CO2 [Carbon Dioxide] problem in six easy steps (2022 update)"
Gavin Schmidt for RealClimate; July 10, 2022.
https://www.realclimate.org...y-steps-2022-update/

Two brief (or fairly brief) articles. Gavin Schmidt is a well known climate modeler, who works for NASA and Columbia University.

Cheeper2keeper

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2022 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheeper2keeperSend a Private Message to Cheeper2keeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who cares.

[This message has been edited by Cheeper2keeper (edited 08-18-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2022 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The time to strike is now. Strike from school, work, life or whatever until YOU ARE HEARD. Without you striking, there will be no action on climate change, which will kill everyone within 10-years.

Be Greta Thunberry. She has be striking from school since 2018.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 08-20-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2022 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
she is a better person then many who post here raging on her

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2022 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2022 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20658 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

she is a better person then many who post here raging on her

MTG, still employed. Clown6th member= unemployed. Just saying.
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

School strike for Climate

She warmed her back and bottom on the concrete, the production of which accounts for 7% of global CO2 emissions.
' If concrete were a country, it would be the third largest emitter of greenhouse gases on Earth, behind only China and the United States. '
Limestone Concrete, the way forward in reduction of CO2 emissions.
Mandate the Carbon taxation of Portland cement use and manufacture !
Yeah, that will redistribute wealth.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
she is a better man then the nut-con detractors here

and is world famous

how will the world remember you con's ?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

she is a better man then the nut-con detractors here

and is world famous

how will the world remember you con's ?

Fame is a fickle thing.
At least I won't be remembered for destroying peoples lives or standing by while someone's lively hood is burned to the ground, I definably will not be remembered for taking a knee.

Blame game Ray B, I fear that very soon no one will be remembered. The cleansing has started and everyone is being distracted.
What do you think will happen when the only access you have to information is digital and is filtered and interpreted by those hosting the information?
Chewed up and spit out parts of something to manipulate.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Fame is a fickle thing.
At least I won't be remembered for destroying peoples lives or standing by while someone's lively hood is burned to the ground, I definably will not be remembered for taking a knee.

Blame game Ray B, I fear that very soon no one will be remembered. The cleansing has started and everyone is being distracted.
What do you think will happen when the only access you have to information is digital and is filtered and interpreted by those hosting the information?
Chewed up and spit out parts of something to manipulate.

sorry I see the right doing far more info distortion
fox and clones never gives strait storys
about greta warming or most other subjects THEY LIE FOR BIG OIL

and yes msnbc is left leaning cnbc is very biz non liberal and normal nbc is a centrists mostly
some claim BBC OR DW ARE BIASED I think the con's heavy bias is showing there

I remember under ground papers they were very liberal the NY times not so much or the DC post
sure they are not hard rightwing like the DC times a loonie moonie paper yes the Korean moonie CULT OWNS THE PAPER
BUT OUR RIGHTWING CALLS ANYTHING NOT hard right LIBERAL AND THAT IS WRONG

one can find out the truth but it takes digging
our rightwing believe any lie that fits their program

we just ran down a vax kills animals in testing LIE
all over the net from the rightwing NUTS
traced to the start
know lie spewer ALEX JONES SAID IT ON HIS SHOW
ALL THE NUT CON'S BELIEVE IT

IT NEVER HAD ANY FACTS OR TRUTH

THE RIGHTWING BELIEVES
THEY DO NOT FACT CHECK
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are poor, you can get 30% off your solar panels.

Sweet deal!
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's a better man, sweet too.
A climate hoax grifter, like the degenerate Gorem, the Swamp Creature of the Sargasso Lagoon, the offspring of Algae, the Webfooted Lizard of the Florida Coast.
Grifters, Hoaxers, Flim-Flammers, Crooks, Common Liars, Thieves, Card Cheats, Pick Pockets and Marxist Politicians.
The Big Con, conning the deplorable suckers with a vaudeville song and dance act.
An ignorance tax for illiterates, those arbiters of reason and evidence, ' It must be true, the nyt published it, cnn had a panel with Whoopie, she said climate was true too ! '

It, Has happened before, since, like, forever !
Researching data should be left to scientists, listening to a few hours of yewtoob is a good start to understanding that the scam is a loyalty test for the marxist deluded.
See, it's much less strenuous to be told what your opinions are, than to read 10K pages of studies.
20K pages to discover that it is in fact, a plot to disarm and dominate the western nations to redistribute wealth by force of arms, 400 divisions of pla, invading the southern border.
Discovering too that the security alphabets have been penetrated by foreign collaborators that need removal from the planet, for the collective good of ' We the People '.
Plainly obvious to anyone politically woke, the Mar a Lago invasion was marxist facist motivated, the same people that will squeal loudly when the act is reciprocated.
A tipping point has been reached.

A fraud vote manipulation in November will ignite revolt.
Things are looking up !

Lo,
Hark !
Here comes the climate, the Sun rising again, we are all doomed as can be !

The evidence against anthropogenic global warming

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 08-22-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not humorous or even interesting.

Just more clumsy propaganda.

Which is another example of why:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. Exactly my reaction to that last cartoon from Wichita, that came right before. Except for the "Left can't meme" part. A real winner, that one. "The Left can't meme." Wow.

Knock yourself out.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

do you any thing to say or just stupid cartoons ?

we know you hate with out limits

but what you good for ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12563 posts
Member since Jan 2001
avengador1 what happen to him ?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Now THAT right there is funny
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

do you any thing to say or just stupid cartoons ?

we know you hate with out limits

but what you good for ?

Did you have a stroke? Or were you stroking and only using one hand?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Did you have a stroke? Or were you stroking and only using one hand?

IS ALL THE CON'S HERE DO IS IMAGINE BAD STUFF THEY WANT TO HAPPEN TO OTHER NON-CON'S ?

REALLY ?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IS ALL THE CON'S HERE DO IS IMAGINE BAD STUFF THEY WANT TO HAPPEN TO OTHER NON-CON'S ?

REALLY ?

Are these Cons in the room with you now? Can you see them? Do you smell toast?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no but the con's hate does come thru over the net
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no but the con's hate does come thru over the net

I don't know you well enough to hate you. But I do know you enough to push your buttons
Have a nice day Ray, try not to stress too much. I have heard its not good for you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock