Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  THE TIME IS NOW (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE TIME IS NOW by ray b
Started on: 07-04-2022 11:21 AM
Replies: 543 (7605 views)
Last post by: ray b on 11-03-2022 05:36 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I am not at all open to the hedonism and debauchery of today's Progressive Left agenda. Why the hell would I want to discuss it? This is but a subforum in a Forum about Pontiac Fieros.

I don't see you in Tech, helping people solve their problems. I don't see you in General, promoting the efforts of people organizing events or looking for info on their cars. I don't see you in the Mall, buying or selling.

You are here only to further division in our country, pushing the B.S. agenda of the media and the Left.

Is there any other reason you show up here, other than to antagonize?

🦇💩😵‍💫

Just for the sake of curiosity (I guess) I reviewed the threads that I've created in the Technical, General Fiero Chat and Events sections of the forum.

They're few and far between. But not "zero." I'm not a DIYer and I have not wanted to customize or have anyone help me customize my Fiero.

These are my two most noteworthy creations:

"Celebration planned, 25 Years of 'Golden Gate' Fieros, Saturday Sept 21 Fremont, CA."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000640.html

"Do you long for 'yesteryear' when TIRES were simpler and less chaotic? Enter LAUFEN !"
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/099929.html

I'm not saying "Have a look" but there it is. For the sake of... whatever.

I'm sorry to see that this caused a new thread page. If anyone's here, I would be pleased if they would peruse the two posts that I added at the very end of the previous page. The last two posts on that page, which are On Topic. This is just a side bar.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-02-2022).]

IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see you in Tech, helping people solve their problems.
I don't see you in General, promoting the efforts of people organizing events or looking for info on their cars.
I don't see you in the Mall, buying or selling.

You are here only to further division in our country, pushing the B.S. agenda of the media and the Left.

Is there any other reason you show up here, other than to antagonize?

🦇💩😵‍💫

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-02-2022).]

ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
vote in kansas on abortion is looking 2 to 1 for the right of choise
and against the nut-con's religious CON-TROLL

A STEP IN THE CORRECT NON RIGHTWING DIRECTION

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I only documented those other threads that I started in Tech and General Fiero Chat for "sh*tz".

The "randye" calls that his "rinselberg Trolling Pie Chart."

Like there's a point to that?

I drive my Fiero around town almost daily now. It's become my daily driver, although at some point I think that would best be remedied. It's not unusual that a passerby takes notice of it and has a few positive words for me about it.

But I don't need any "standing" to avail myself of this Politics & Religion section or the much older Totally O/T section. It's everyone's birthright.

I'd be pleased if anyone that's here would avail themselves of my post at the very top of this page (5) and even more pleased... my two other posts, one right after the other, that are at the very end of the previous page (4) of this thread.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

The "randye" calls that his "rinselberg Trolling Pie Chart."

No I didn't

That's your name for it, but as they say, "If the shoe fits......"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-02-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is in the http link that was created for that image.

trolling%20pie%20chart.jpg

If you weren't thinking of it as the "rinselberg trolling pie chart"... whatever explanation could there be? It's just a "rando" trolling pie chart? Nothing to do with me?

Once again, you devalue the currency of the English language with this silly invocation on your part of the accusatory "lying". (Which you've now edited and changed to something else, but not any less ridiculous on your part.)

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the http link that was created for that image.

https://images.fiero.nl/use...ng%20pie%20chart.jpg

If you weren't thinking of it as the "rinselberg trolling pie chart"... whatever explanation could there be? It's just a "rando" trolling pie chart? Nothing to do with me?

Once again, you devalue the currency of the English language with this silly invocation on your part of the accusatory "lying".

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2022 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop the psychological projection.

You're the very last person on this forum who should be calling anyone else a "troll" or characterizing anyone else's commentaries here as "trolling." Or calling out anyone else for their "out of control emotions" when they are only responding in a very dispassionate way to your undermining of the spirit, and even possibly the letter of the Posting Rules, which starts with the admonition to "Keep it civilized."

These ever-recurring assertions of yours about the pervasive "mental illness" of Leftists, going back to your Message #144 in this thread, are beneath contempt. You are emblematic of the lowest form of online trolling, and I recommend for anyone who is reading these words to also read my Message #159 in this thread, at the very end of the previous page (4) of this thread.

The ironic thing is that I've been drawn into conversing directly with you. It has the potential for a civilized conversation, but only you could change it in that way. You'd have to stop posting dumb garbage like your Message #144 in this thread.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-04-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2022 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by ray b:

Not to be overlooked, in the midst of the other conversations inside of this thread.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2022 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

But I don't need any "standing" to avail myself of this Politics & Religion section or the much older Totally O/T section. It's everyone's birthright.

(snip)

I agree.

Would you care to make a list of birthrights?

I could lead to interesting conversation in a political subforum.

Everyone could join in, no matter what their political bent.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2022 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Babies choice?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2022 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see that as a problem.

The People are deciding what they want, not a panel of 9 Justices.

That's they way our system is supposed to work, and wasn't allowed to work for fifty or so years.

As for your political comments, you do you....

That's the way it's supposed to work too.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, silly rabbit, the States should have always had the choice. Some will say yes, some will say no and some will be a compromise between.
Your emotional shadow blots out the light of reality. Like a homeless man yelling at himself. LOL
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see that as a problem.

The People are deciding what they want, not a panel of 9 Justices.

That's they way our system is supposed to work, and wasn't allowed to work for fifty or so years.

As for your political comments, you do you....

That's the way it's supposed to work too.

how it is going to ''work''
is the Gop will lose in mass this fall

your fool leaders pee'd off the women
that will not end well for the DEPLORABLE'S
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12564 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by 2.5:

Babies choice?

RELIGIOUS FOOLS IMPOSING THEIR FAIRYTALE ON OTHERS

------------------
are you kind?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how it is going to ''work''
is the Gop will lose in mass this fall

Silly rabbit your trix are for kids, I have seen polls that say voters are more concerned about the economy than States individually deciding on abortion.
This is exactly why Brandon had to drone strike a terrorist in Afghanistan. The democrats plan to stir up racist hate, homophobia, and gender wars isn't going to last till November.

your fool leaders pee'd off the women
that will not end well for the DEPLORABLE'S

They will get over it. Besides the only "women" fighting for abortion are the ones that want those other people to kill their babies and stop breeding.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your Gop loves push polls

[polls that push a desired result]

as fair and balanced as fox never will be

the real ''poll'' was kansas bible belt two Gop's for every D vote last week

Gop will lose the Q is how big not if
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

your Gop loves push polls

[polls that push a desired result]

as fair and balanced as fox never will be

the real ''poll'' was kansas bible belt two Gop's for every D vote last week

Gop will lose the Q is how big not if

LOL, don't like the results si you blame the questions. LOL typical
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Kansas poll indicated that the People wanted the decisions made at the State level, not within the Court system.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-07-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No issue or circumstance that cannot be meaningfully encapsulated with a Saturday Morning Cartoon Style image meme.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-07-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUT

the labels are WRONG

those are russian/putin troops

not a UN as they have none and mostly use frog surrender monkeys
and who is afraid of them ?

so putin buddy rump and maybe the china head pig
who are watch the russian/putin troops shoot up the farms

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12564 posts
Member since Jan 2001
now in real time trump buddy putin is shooting up farms and farmers

no UN troops are doing that
or have done that recently

so why the LIE ?

why the UN BS
why fear of frogs

why NOTHING ABOUT PUTIN 'S CRIMES
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12564 posts
Member since Jan 2001
THERE IS A NEW WORLD ORDER

THE USA AND ALLIED NATIONS

VS THE RIGHTWING DICTATORS PUTIN CHINA IRAN TALIBAN ROCKET MAN ECT

not what you feared is it ?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Click to show
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like Canada?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Did you see the interview with the Dutch farmer? Their own government is going to destroy them, it's nuts. They are not allowed to innovate so when the government forces them to reduce emissions the only choice is to cull their herd.

Ask the Sri Lanka President how the WEF policies worked for them.

Klaus Schwab is a threat to us all.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BUT

the labels are WRONG

those are russian/putin troops

not a UN as they have none and mostly use frog surrender monkeys
and who is afraid of them ?

so putin buddy rump and maybe the china head pig
who are watch the russian/putin troops shoot up the farms

(🦇💩😵‍💫 ) x 3
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Did you see the interview with the Dutch farmer? Their own government is going to destroy them, it's nuts. They are not allowed to innovate so when the government forces them to reduce emissions the only choice is to cull their herd.

Ask the Sri Lanka President how the WEF policies worked for them.

Klaus Schwab is a threat to us all.

could you should you
note you are in china
but never ever say anything about repression there

WHY?
THERE ARE NO OLD OR YOUNG McD'S in sri lanka or dutch
by using OLD McD you are falsely alluding to this happening in the homeland

Klaus Schwab ? his ads claim low rates and free help
bill gates buys land ?

putin is blowing up farms but you say nothing and join the howler hooting about BS here
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

could you should you
note you are in china
but never ever say anything about repression there

WHY?
THERE ARE NO OLD OR YOUNG McD'S in sri lanka or dutch
by using OLD McD you are falsely alluding to this happening in the homeland

Klaus Schwab ? his ads claim low rates and free help
bill gates buys land ?

putin is blowing up farms but you say nothing and join the howler hooting about BS here

"Kids, this is what your brain looks like on drugs."
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

"Kids, this is what your brain looks like on drugs."

if you believe anything in the cartoon you are the deluded one as are your buddys
pull your head out of the rump

how come the rating system rewards cultist support clicks ?
but not facts or truth
in practice the ones who LIE reward each other
and attack any who see and point out lies

randye is a prime case so are you
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you believe anything in the cartoon you are the deluded one as are your buddys
pull your head out of the rump

how come the rating system rewards cultist support clicks ?
but not facts or truth
in practice the ones who LIE reward each other
and attack any who see and point out lies

randye is a prime case so are you

Well, thanks for the mention.
Not sure what you just said, but I understand that you like and support me so, that is good enough.
I also noticed that you mentioned "lies". Yes I am VERY aware of the existence of propaganda outlets like cnn and msmbc, so I avoid them, thanks for the advice though.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-08-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, thanks for the mention.
Not sure what you just said, but I understand that you like and support me so, that is good enough.
I also noticed that you mentioned "lies". Yes I am VERY aware of the existence of propaganda outlets like cnn and msmbc, so I avoid them, thanks for the advice though.

twist and spin is the same as lying

why can't you debate ideas with out BS attacks

btw know who said the MSM hates con's so ARE biased propaganda outlets

???????????

hint 1933 the subject of this thread in fact

so why do you parrot the ideas and ideals of that EVIL ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12564 posts
Member since Jan 2001
REMINDER

''dear americans what ever you think the germans in 1933 SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE DOING THAT NOW''

BTW WHO SAID THE LIE ABOUT THE msm FIRST ?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

twist and spin is the same as lying

why can't you debate ideas with out BS attacks

btw know who said the MSM hates con's so ARE biased propaganda outlets

???????????

hint 1933 the subject of this thread in fact

so why do you parrot the ideas and ideals of that EVIL ?

Ray, I don't hate you or attack you. I just tell the truth about you. One factoid about you is that you attack others in practically every post you make. You call people childish names and speak to and about others in bigoted disrespectful accusations. You have no interest in truth, OR debate about issues.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray, I don't hate you or attack you. I just tell the truth about you. One factoid about you is that you attack others in practically every post you make. You call people childish names and speak to and about others in bigoted disrespectful accusations. You have no interest in truth, OR debate about issues.

SO why quote his lie about the press/MSM being biased
in a thread warning about preventing his style government

or is the right unaware who's ideas and ideals they spread
and why those others need to coverup their actions ?

so understand why the trump does the same ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🦇💩😵‍💫

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18086 posts
Member since May 2004
rayb, are you advocating for the overthrow of our Constitutional Republic on an international Forum?

It seems that way to me, as that is what the Germans should have been doing in 1933.....

Just asking for a friend of mine, as I really don't care.....
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SO why quote his lie about the press/MSM being biased
in a thread warning about preventing his style government

or is the right unaware who's ideas and ideals they spread
and why those others need to coverup their actions ?

so understand why the trump does the same ?

Ok, Ray, let's be adults here. I will answer questions but I can't answer generalities or accusations.
Ask specific questions and I will do my best to answer them. Keep in mind I can only answer for my self when it comes to motives and opinions of others. The more well known a person is, the more we know about them and the easier it is to arrive at their motivation. The less we know, the more we venture into projection and assumptions.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-08-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock