Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  THE TIME IS NOW (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE TIME IS NOW by ray b
Started on: 07-04-2022 11:21 AM
Replies: 543 (7605 views)
Last post by: ray b on 11-03-2022 05:36 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2022 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Parents want their kids to be around children... I should say, white liberal parents, because they're ignorant and want to feel like they're being accepting and ... DEI.

IP: Logged

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2022 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

So I am Quoted, but parts of what I said are omitted.

I refer the "court" to the entirety of my earlier remark, not the very abridged version of it that was just posted by 2.5.

Indoctrination happens and has been happening. What you say isnt , is. THAT is my point. Your in between words change nothing. I was just trying to make it simple for readers. Hopefully now that I exaplaned it as well, it is understandable.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2022 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Don't miss the Season One finale when 'Jan. 6' returns to prime time (8pm Eastern Time) on Thursday, July 21."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-19-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2022 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's time again ?

This time I'm not even done from last time and now I have to get ready for next time.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-19-2022).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

It's time again ?

This time I'm not even done from last time and now I have to get ready for next time.

Seems it is time rinselberg change the subject again.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Seems it is time rinselberg change the subject again

Change the subject? Really? In so far as relevance to subject, my previous remark is "right down central." It's "spot on"... "center cut"... "teeing it up."

If my previous remark were a pitch (as in baseball) any proficient batsman would be trying to barrel it up... to "smoke it"... to strike it soundly with the bat and elevate it, hoping to find an outfield gap or even "leave the building."

My previous remark is so perfectly aligned with the subject that it is like an extra base hit waiting to happen.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-20-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems it is time rinselberg change the subject again.

I don't know if the scenes in these photographs should be alarming.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-20-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My previous remarks on that photograph. The unabridged version of my remarks.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...ML/000262-2.html#p51

My attention is drawn to the woman in the center of the photograph that looks like she might be the mother of the two girls that are inspecting the codpiece.

What's on her mind? What are her thoughts?

Forum member Hudini posted this photograph, but without sourcing it. I tried to find it online. I think it's from a Twitter conversation in some European language, but not English. But I couldn't actually find the photograph itself.

Could there be some direct personal relationship between this woman and the man individual who is costumed with the "super-sized" codpiece? Was she acquainted with him this individual before that moment? I think it could be a "gay pride" kind of event or gathering, but are we even be certain of that? Did this happen in the U.S. or in some other country?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-21-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....two girls that are inspecting the codpiece.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-20-2022).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My attention is drawn to the woman in the center of the photograph that looks like she might be the mother of the two girls that are inspecting the codpiece.

Those words may be offensive to this person probably. And I'm sure this person and younger persons wouldn't appreciate your racial profiling, Sherlock.

What's on her mind? What are her thoughts?

Again! What are you, some reich-wing gun toting Walmart shopping deplorable?

Forum member Hudini posted this photograph, but without sourcing it. I tried to find it online. I think it's from a Twitter conversation in some European language, but not English. But I couldn't actually find the photograph itself.

Could there be some direct personal relationship between this woman and the man individual who is costumed with the "super-sized" codpiece? Was she acquainted with him this individual before that moment? I think it could be a "gay pride" kind of event or gathering, but are we even be certain of that? Did this happen in the U.S. or in some other country.

There have been a number of pics posted of crap like this here in the past few months to bring attention to societies progress thanks to the UNPOPULAR/NON-MAJORITY supporting mainstream liberalism. Some 100% taken in this country. None of which you've commented on nor researched where the images originated, why this one? Is purple your favourite color? Are you currently singing to yourself: "It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater"

Could it be the costumes' tail, folded forward (opposite of what famed nominated NCAA swimmer "woman" of the year Lia Thomas has to do to hide his junk) while the individual tells the youngsters rainbows will come out the other end if -handled- correctly?

Leftist motto: Get'em young!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Wonderboy awakes"... good to see you again.

I don't know what to make of your reference to "racial profiling". Where's the racial profiling in anything that I've said? I said a "European language, but not English." But I don't see how that goes to "racial" or "racial profiling."

I've reacted to the photograph only as a consequence of Hudini having posted it earlier in this thread.

The person in the photograph that most draws my attention is the woman (a young women, it's fair to say) in the center of the photograph.

I have no context for the photograph. It looks to me like it's a "pride" event or gathering in a public or neighborhood park. The women in the center of the photograph is the mother or guardian of the two young girls, pre-teens, who are interacting with the garishly or lewdly (it's fair to say) costumed individual with what I'm calling the "super-sized codpiece."

The woman brought the two girls to the park. Likely, she knew there was a "pride" event at the park, and is very possibly, an active and premeditated participant herself, in the event, although I think it is also not beyond imagination that the woman and the two girls went to the park just for the sake of being outdoors in pleasant weather and happened upon this event by chance.

I am focused on this woman, because I think her presence and role is critical to the two very young girls and how they are processing this moment.

What do I see in the future for these young girls? I would be cautious about reading predictive significance into this photograph. Are these girls especially likely to develop into LGBTQQIP2SAAs teenagers and adults, instead of "straight" or conventionally heterosexual women? Are the two girls, or perhaps the older of the two girls, already thinking of themselves, in terms of their gender identities, as LGBTQQIP2SAA or one of the variants that are encompassed by that ponderous acronym, even before the moment that was captured by the photograph?

Whobody knows?

I think the photograph would unquestionably be alarming if it were not for the presence of that woman in the photograph. Imagine the same photograph, but altered to remove that woman. That, I think, would be very alarming.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-21-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.....if it were not for the presence of that woman in the photograph.

...when there are no straws to grasp.....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been so focused on the (putative) LGBTQQIP2SAA aspect of this photograph that I haven't (until now) considered whether what's happening there is a precursor or pre-existing condition for generic promiscuity and premature sexual activity on the part of the two young girls, as they progress closer towards and into their teens. Possibly without any LGBTQQIP2SAA aspect to it. Just the more "old fashioned" heterosexual kinds of promiscuity.

I think most mothers want the best for their children.

If only what I am suggesting is (likely) the mother or adult guardian figure in the photograph could speak...
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hell are you babbling about? Mommy is laughing as her children are being groomed. This is not acceptable.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Groomed for what? For pedophilia?

I hadn't even come around to that, yet.

I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it's something else. Like the mother is thinking "Hey girls, these people in the costumes are our neighbors. They're good people, for the most part. I don't want my two young girls hating on them. But the rules I have already told to them for encounters with strangers--people that are not already part of our life as a family--those rules they must still be mindful of."

Maybe this is a "New Age" mother of awesome intuition and intelligence.

"Prove me wrong."
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

...when there are no straws to grasp.....

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it's something else. Like the mother is thinking "Hey girls, these people in the costumes are our neighbors. They're good people, for the most part. I don't want my two young girls hating on them. But the rules I have already told to them for encounters with strangers--people that are not already part of our life as a family--those rules they must still be mindful of."

"Prove me wrong."

Child grooming is befriending and establishing an emotional connection with a minor,[1][2] and sometimes the child's family, to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse.

Let the children be children. Stop trying to introduce sexuality into their lives. Let them grow up some. Damn, it's not that difficult.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Prove me wrong."

Yeah, and maybe Hunter was just teaching teaching a gun safety class at the convent.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2022 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19512 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Sometimes, what it looks like is exactly what it is.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe it's something else. Like the mother is thinking "Hey girls, these people in the costumes are our neighbors. They're good people, for the most part. I don't want my two young girls hating on them.

Good people huh, who just do bad things,and that makes the bad things ok?
So to you it isn't ok to dislike what is happening there and teach kids it is wrong?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good people huh, who just do bad things,and that makes the bad things ok? So to you it isn't ok to dislike what is happening there and teach kids it is wrong?

I don't know about the costumed figures. They could be doing this as a grooming strategy or tactic. Pedophiles "on the groom"... the targets being the two very young girls. I think it's important to consider the possibility that the woman in the center of the photograph, who I have hypothesized is the mother or guardian of the two young girls, has other ideas about it. But it's only important in a theoretical sense. It's like a Rorschach test or exercise.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-22-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it's important to consider the possibility that the woman in the center of the photograph, who I have hypothesized is the mother or guardian of the two young girls...

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-22-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Good people huh, who just do bad things,and that makes the bad things ok?
So to you it isn't ok to dislike what is happening there and teach kids it is wrong?

It's amazing to watch a Leftist concoct a twisted bullshit story while trying to make an obvious photo of two small children handling a huge, purple, upholstered, faux phallus somehow "OK".

Originally posted by randye:

When Leftists are merrily displaying who and what they really are, let them.

Leftists gotta Leftist

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Sometimes, what it looks like is exactly what it is.

Yeah, that's been one of my persistent thoughts about January 6.

What I have seen (video) and read (online) doesn't look like something that could ever be minimized as "trespassing", or a peaceful "Stop the Steal" rally that just happened, by no one's actual design, to have gotten a little rowdy, or a "false flag" operation orchestrated by Antifa infilatrators or undercover FBI assets and informers. Or "what have you."

Sometimes, what it looks like is exactly what it is: an insurrection.

The cookies are inside that mock, vanilla or cream-iced cupcake that is actually a jar. It's not what it looks like.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-22-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The cookies are inside that mock, vanilla or cream-iced cupcake that is actually a jar. It's not what it looks like.

That is a cookie jar, but it holds no cookies. You didn't do your research.

This is trespassing:

This is what an insurrection looks like:

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

This is trespassing:

This is what an insurrection looks like:

Having already established in this thread that a Leftist will fabricate a painfully twisted narrative to attempt to make an obvious photo into something other than what it manifestly is, your instructive illustrations are probably wasted.

What I have seen (video) and read (online) .....

They are unquestioning, incurious and uncritical, while constantly devouring and then regurgitating an endless stream of obvious propaganda.

They will see what they are told to see and think what they are told to think because:

Leftists gotta Leftist

...even when the self delusion is obvious

The first day that a Leftist engages in actual, meaningful, critical thinking is the last day that he is one.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No

that was a failed putsch by our extreme rightwing

those who support that rebellion are traitors NOT tourists
while they can be trespassers they also are in rebellion
while I do not like state killing an exception for treason is possible
I am sure they can do the time for trespass before they are HUNG FOR TREASON

btw what level of support makes the supporter a CO-DEFENDANT ?
SENDING MONEY
sending people recruiting
posts like randye's lying about who they were or what they wanted to do
[they wanted to kill the VP] THAT IS TREASON

SO IS RANDYE COMMITTING TREASON HERE ?

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

No

SENDING MONEY

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No

SENDING MONEY

Prove it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bidens and the Clintons have done FAR more damage to our country than a handful of flag waving cartoon characters could possibly do.

The left is going to have to face the reality that language describes and instructs, but it does not create anything. They can call a spear carrying moron a deadly insurrectionist, but in reality he is just a kid in a funny hat. I can call someone a leftist, but until he acts in support of leftist ideology, he is just a keyboard clicking basement dweller.

The only person who was killed on Jan 6 was killed by the US government. The deadly insurrection happened in November of 2020. The deaths are still going on in St Louis, Chicago, Afghanistan and Ukraine.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-23-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Prove it.

congressional hearings are being held

the 1-6 CRIMINALS are being convicted in the courts

steve the lying bannon was just con-victed

there is actual proof unlike the BS the rump spewed about the election

btw the ONLY REAL ELECTION FRAUD PROVEN WAS THE Gop

the last major cheating was the Gop in NC
result was a rerun election and real charges for the Gop perp

https://www.reuters.com/art...scheme-idUSKCN1QG2FS

unlike the rump BS when only the rumpets get charged with crimes
not your hated and feared demo's

follow up more charges
https://www.npr.org/2019/07...-allege-ballot-fraud

original guy PLUS 7 OTHERS ALL Gop
ONLY REAL VOTE FRAUD CONVICTIONS OF THE RUMP ERA ALL Gop

[ONLY ELECTION PROVEN TO BE EFFECTED]
NOTE NO proof of any real election effecting fraud by the demo's anywhere in 2016 to 2020 elections
vs court convictions for the Gop

when will your side stop lying about the elections

are there any rational Gop-er left are they all 100% nut-con's trumpets ?
PFF
System Bot
AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.phillyvoice.com...-south-philadelphia/
https://www.justice.gov/usa...uilty-election-fraud

Former U.S. Congressman and Philadelphia Political Operative Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Charges

PHILADELPHIA – United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

Only the GOP? Or do you want to fall back and punt after you attempt to move the goalpost?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

congressional hearings are being held

the 1-6 CRIMINALS are being convicted in the courts

steve the lying bannon was just con-victed

there is actual proof unlike the BS the rump spewed about the election

the last major cheating was the Gop in NC
result was a rerun election and real charges for the Gop perp

https://www.reuters.com/art...scheme-idUSKCN1QG2FS

unlike the rump BS when only the rumpets get charged with crimes
not your hated and feared demo's

follow up more charges
https://www.npr.org/2019/07...-allege-ballot-fraud

original guy PLUS 7 OTHERS ALL Gop
ONLY REAL VOTE FRAUD CONVICTIONS OF THE RUMP ERA ALL Gop

[ONLY ELECTION PROVEN TO BE EFFECTED]
NOTE NO proof of any real election effecting fraud by the demo's anywhere in 2016 to 2020 elections

when will your side stop lying about the elections

are there any rational Gop-er left are they all 100% nut-con's trumpets ?

🦇💩😵‍💫
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Demuro, who was charged separately and pleaded guilty in May 2020, was responsible for overseeing the entire election process and all voter activities of his Division in accord with federal and state election laws.

as may is before November that guy did NOT fix or effect the nov 2020 election of the CIC
you know the one the rump lost the one in question

the one that matters

SWING AND YET ANOTHER MISS

still no proof of the rump's loss by frauds in 2020

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's the goalposts. You brought up 2016. Don't pretend it doesn't count because your worshipful Democrats did it and oh that's different or it wasn't as bad. Thief is a thief, liar is a liar and a under medicated haiku spouter is not a worthwhile political commentator

[This message has been edited by AlanD (edited 07-24-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AlanD:

There's the goalposts. You brought up 2016. Don't pretend it doesn't count because your worshipful Democrats did it and oh that's different or it wasn't as bad. Thief is a thief, liar is a liar and a under medicated haiku spouter is not a worthwhile political commentator

really ?

one guy in a local precinct in a demo city got caught

so what

and no trump votes moved miscounted or anything

but it matters so attack the capital and hang pence is the only solution

and they claim not to be NUTS
AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup all good since it doesn't meet your criteria for election fraud. Can't admit that a Democrat - an elected Congressman - was buying and selling votes. You are called on the BS line of it's always Republicans, you hand wave it away. Just because you are blind to the faults of the people you worship, don't expect me to follow you down the path of ignorance.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lostnotstolen.org

THIS IS A PATHETIC JOKE, RIGHT?

It's more like: "The Lost, Not Stolen, Ability Of Leftists To Think Critically"

Gullibility is obviously a Leftist genetic trait. It's what makes them prime targets, consumers and pukers of propaganda.

86 year old John Claggett Danforth and his fellow 7 RINO Never-Trumpers have been pumping out their vitriol since before Trump took office and it intensified just months after his inauguration and hasn't abated since.

John Claggett Danforth and his 7 political dwarfs have an agenda that they want to push.

John Claggett Danforth and his 7 political has-beens do NOT speak for conservatives or conservatism but their arrogance makes them believe they do.

John Claggett Danforth and his kind of feckless faux conservatives and their arrogance are what gave rise to Trump populism to begin with.

John Claggett Danforth has been pissed off at the Republican party since George W. Bush named Dick Cheney as his running mate instead of him.

Leftists gotta Leftist

...even when they try to use has-been RINOS to do it

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-24-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do not know this danforth guy at all

but the danforth anchors are very good

btw randye supports treason
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock