Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  JAN 6 PUBLIC HEARINGS / POLITICAL SHOW (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
JAN 6 PUBLIC HEARINGS / POLITICAL SHOW by randye
Started on: 06-07-2022 09:08 PM
Replies: 367 (6117 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-20-2024 09:01 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2022 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The big Leftist public show starts this Thursday.

They're planning a "REALLY BIG SHOW" as Ed Sullivan used to say (for those of us old enough to remember).

The Lefties are so excited to present their ventriloquists, trained dog acts and jugglers spinning plates on sticks that they even went out and hired an ABC "News" executive to help them produce their big TV entertainment extravaganza.

https://www.washingtontimes...abc-news-exec-advis/

"A CAPITVATING TELEVISION EXPERIENCE"

"A BLOCKBUSTER INVESTIGATIVE SPECIAL"

"DESIGNED TO GRAB THE ATTENTION OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC"

That's right boys and girls, this was NEVER meant to be a "serious Congressional investigation, but anyone with two live brain cells to rub together already knew that long ago.

IT'S PURE LEFTIST POLITICAL THEATER

I'm expecting another trip to the Nothing Burger Drive Thru

What do you expect?

IF you even plan to watch any of the circus that is.....*snerk*

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-08-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2022 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tall tales of treasonous tourists

btw are you a proud boy

I hear 5 jailed today more to come

and sedition not trespass is the charge
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why can't you answer a question ?

are you a proud boy ?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.theblaze.com/ne...6-committee-hearings

"The story, which paints Republicans in bad light and Democrats as righteous truth-exposers, importantly noted that voters are most concerned about the economy, sky-high inflation, and record-high gas prices.

Still, the Times quoted progressive political operatives who claim the hearings will persuade voters to support Democrats in November."

The TV theme music for this Lunatic Leftist Extravaganza was also leaked by the NYT:

Leftists gotta Leftist
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how many focus groups they used to pick this time of year? I thought they would put on this show closer to November. I guess they couldn't wait for the next dumpster fire from Biden.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The big Leftist public show starts this Thursday.

They're planning a "REALLY BIG SHOW" as Ed Sullivan used to say (for those of us old enough to remember).

The Lefties are so excited to present their ventriloquists, trained dog acts and jugglers spinning plates on sticks that they even went out and hired an ABC "News" executive to help them produce their big TV entertainment extravaganza.

I heard about that. Made by Propaganda Productions.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://thefederalist.com/2...-and-free-ice-cream/

"....In other words, for the left, a shocking and horrifying documentation of how democracy nearly died, in an event that was on par with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, will double as an ice cream social across from Capitol Hill."

“Activists have scheduled more than 90 watch events in various states,” the Times reported, “including a ‘flagship’ event at the Robert A. Taft Memorial and Carillon in Washington, where a large screen will be set up and attendees will get free ice cream.”

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-09-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
our con's sure are running scared

this thread feels like a nasty kitchen when the light go on

and all the roaches frenzy trying to hide

wonder how many are really tied to the coup attempt
how much funding did your guys give to those fools
and can it be traced back to your guys
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

Coup?

The one the DNC pulled during the 2020 election cycle?
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the commissions live broadcast intent for the low information (The View) voter is:

("I'm going to vote donkey")
This is just another episode of the leftists' version
'Triumph of the Will' mini-series produced by an Epstien coverboi to mask their planned failures to Re-Boot the countrys' and global moral operating system. The h4ck3d patch that was installed January 2020 is causing numerous system component crashes. "It's (new) normal", according to the MicroSoftServe President Brandon.

They will bear false/half witness so the grOOmer, diDDler and chomo agenda moves forward. Destroy the opposition by any means.

All we need now is the rinselbot®™ to provide -it's- usual high blood flow to the crotch inducing AI commentary, featuring highly praised looney Nobel literate, Pulitzer prise winning Atlantic/New Yorker -opinion- pieces from 'our betters'.

The TV theme music for this Lunatic Leftist Extravaganza was also leaked by the NYT:

Leftists gotta Leftist

Ha!
I've ALWAYS had this tune in my head whenever a leftist is speaking to me. Helps drown out the bullcrap while still leaving a smile on my face assuring the speaker I'm somewhat interested in the conversation.

Happy FORCED P-Ride acceptance month everyone. Have a gay day!
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

503 posts
Member since Oct 2011
It's all they've got. I'm reminded of the Soviet Union Chernobyl "trial".

Current (1200pm) MSM front pages:
CNN-

MSNBC-

ABC-
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cons? I assume you mean Conservatives? Hmm Not seeing any fear but, if that's your perspective, you're welcome to it. Those that committed violent acts should be prosecuted. So should those who lied and supported fake stories prior to all this happening.
Enjoy the show, I'm sure you'll be back. There are very few in leadership positions deserving our trust today. I'll leave it at that.

Rams
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The feller that had his feet on Pelosi's desk lives right down the road.

He's not a bad guy, perhaps a bit redneck and crude. For some reason, even with all this evidence and stuff they got, he's out here living life. you would think if he was so bad and did something so horrible he would be imprisoned.

He said they let them in. Opened the doors. I literally heard the words come out of his mouth. He showed up at a local "repair shop" with his 32 Ford Race car that he said was a survivor. Man, it looked sharp. Wish I had got pictures, but I figure a guy like that doesn't need his location posted up on Google whenever I use my wiretap to take a picture.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Step out of line, the man comes to take you away" ~ Steven Stills

FBI arrests Michigan gubernatorial candidate on charges related to involvement in January 6 riot

"I can confirm FBI agents from Grand Rapids office executed an arrest and search warrant at Mr. Kelley's residence in Allendale, MI. At this time, I cannot provide any information on the nature of the charges against Mr. Kelley, although I expect additional information to be forthcoming," Mara Schneider, a public affairs officer with the FBI's Detroit's office, said in a written statement.

Gestapo tactics for a misdemeanor charge. This will be the summer of "long knives". Anyone who still believes we live in a free republic is not paying attention.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-09-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The nation is abuzz with anticipation of the televised January 6 Committee hearing making its prime time debut at 8 p.m. ET. To top off the excitement of the House select committee's investigation, producers of the star-studded extravaganza have announced that Miley Cyrus will be the featured performer during the hearing's halftime show.

Other performers during the bedazzling spectacle will include Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, Demi Lovato, and the ghost of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

"Step out of line, the man comes to take you away" ~ Steven Stills

FBI arrests Michigan gubernatorial candidate on charges related to involvement in January 6 riot

Gestapo tactics for a misdemeanor charge. This will be the summer of "long knives". Anyone who still believes we live in a free republic is not paying attention.

you do know the man
was govinator saint ron of raygun who was taking them away

and the nite of long knives purged the leftwing not the right wing of the nazi's

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and the nite of long knives purged the leftwing not the right wing of the nazi's

Here we go again from the history professor.🤦🏼‍♂️

So you admit (German) Leftwing = Commies, Marxists and Bolsheviks? (Pretty much sums up the USA Leftwing also) Or did THEY switch sides also? Like flipping a flap-jack or an egg over easy.

The Night of long knives analogy can be applied here, Sherlock. It'll just be the Summer of long knives. A purge from the intolerant LYING leftists authoritarians.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

He teaches whackadoodle history at the Leftist College of Hysterical Knowledge

you do know the man
was govinator saint ron of raygun who was taking them away

The Buffalo Springfield song "For What It's Worth" that williegoat referenced was released on December 23, 1966

Ronald Reagan was sworn in to his first term as Commiefornia governor on January 2, 1967

"Although "For What It's Worth" is often considered an anti-war song, Stephen Stills was inspired to write the song because of the Sunset Strip curfew riots in Los Angeles in November 1966—a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California,"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi..._It%27s_Worth#Legacy

Ronald Reagan hadn't been "taking anyone away".

Leftists gotta Leftist

....and make up crap as they go along.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-10-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

So you admit (German) Leftwing = Commies, Marxists and Bolsheviks? (Pretty much sums up the USA Leftwing also) Or did THEY switch sides also? Like flipping a flap-jack or an egg over easy.

The Night of long knives analogy can be applied here, Sherlock. It'll just be the Summer of long knives. A purge from the intolerant LYING leftists authoritarians.

those without a clue to where they were
have no idea where they are
and will not know where their are going

babbal on

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

The Buffalo Springfield song "For What It's Worth" was released on December 23, 1966

Ronald Reagan was elected to his first term as Commiefornia governor A YEAR LATER

[

...and make up crap as they go along.[/COLOR][/i][/b]

He was elected to his first term on November 8, 1966
so after he won The Buffalo Springfield song "For What It's Worth" was released on December 23, 1966

just before he took office on jan 2 of 1967

10 days is not a year

and jerrys dad was not harassing the hippys like raygun wanted to

------------------
are you kind?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inauguration Day is on January 20.

Edit - this date is Federal for POTUS, so the date of January 2 is for the Governor of California

my bad

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-10-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And then there is this.....

Although "For What It's Worth" is often considered an anti-war song, Stephen Stills was inspired to write the song because of the Sunset Strip curfew riots in Los Angeles in November 1966—a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California, beginning in mid-1966, the same year Buffalo Springfield had become the house band at the Whisky a Go Go on the Sunset Strip.[6] Local residents and businesses had become annoyed by how crowds of young people going to clubs and music venues along the Strip had caused late-night traffic congestion. In response, they lobbied Los Angeles County to pass local ordinances stopping loitering, and enforced a strict curfew on the Strip after 10 p.m. The young music fans, however, felt the new laws infringed upon their civil rights.[7]

On Saturday, November 12, 1966, fliers were distributed on the Sunset Strip inviting people to join demonstrations later that day. Several of Los Angeles's rock radio stations also announced a rally outside the Pandora's Box club on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Crescent Heights. That evening, as many as 1,000 young demonstrators, including future celebrities such as Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda (who was handcuffed by police) gathered to protest against the curfew's enforcement. Although the rallies began peacefully, trouble eventually broke out.[8] The unrest continued the next night, and periodically throughout the rest of November and December, forcing some clubs to shut down within weeks.[7] It was against the background of these civil disturbances that Stills recorded "For What It's Worth" on December 5, 1966.

Cash Box said the single is a "throbbing, infectious protester circling 'round the current happenings in Cal."[9]
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18053 posts
Member since May 2004

those without a clue to where they were
have no idea where they are
and will not know where their are going

babbal on

As George Harrison wrote...

"If you don't know where going, any road will take you there.".

Do you know what path you're on?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Do you know what path you're on?

(the road to)

...babbal on

Sorry. Had to.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40728 posts
Member since Oct 1999
And I missed the shitshow. (Darn.)
I was down in the shop, putting my Fiero back together. Which was much a much more productive use of my time.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does this have to say about our government? They hire actors and media to present "facts" hand picked to drive a narrative.
It doesn't matter what side of this you are on, if you do not see something wrong with this then we have lost hope.

Tired of looking at this **** , just tired. Have a nice weekend.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

And I missed the shitshow. (Darn.)
I was down in the shop, putting my Fiero back together. Which was much a much more productive use of my time.

con viced that the rump did no wrong ?

your side goes on and on about values and protecting the rights esp god and guns
but very little care is given to finding out what did happen when or why

and we hear others claiming tourists just protecting their rights
and other BS lies and about who why when or where or what they really did

then they claim photoshop not me in the picture hitting the cop repeatedly

why do the law and order folks suddenly abandon all law or order

something is happening here
what it is , is not exactly clear

but looks to me as no con's want to know
as if they know they have to be ashamed
so they claim tourists not traitors

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

What does this have to say about our government? They hire actors and media to present "facts" hand picked to drive a narrative.
It doesn't matter what side of this you are on, if you do not see something wrong with this then we have lost hope.

Tired of looking at this **** , just tired. Have a nice weekend.

who were the actors the cop or the filmshooter from england ?
both were real people really there telling what they saw

what is wrong is the people lying about what and why
there were no tourists only terrorists there
wake up the swamp tryed to stop the election
the Gop is the muck of the swamp
why so many support the Gop so blindly
is a mystery

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never mind, just not worth it.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-10-2022).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you WON'T hear...
Trump authorized the National Guard to respond if needed. All he needed to (or could) do.
It was Pelosi's job to make that call. Not Trump's.

WHY DIDN'T SHE?
I believe that she (and some other Dems) wanted it to get ugly. For the benefit of the cameras, of course.
Same as this televised cluster-fest, last night. It was designed to cast Trump in the worst light possible. (Not that I am holding him blameless.) But it's the same old, same old.

THAT'S why I didn't bother watching.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-10-2022).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2022 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Never mind, just not worth it.

Determined that a while back and have been repeatedly proven to be correct.
(I do wish we could get complete sentences and punctuation once in a while.)

No doubt in my mind that the "Made for TV Docu Drama" currently playing out is simply to keep Mr. Trump from ever getting re-elected and as a distraction to our current Presidential Provided Problems.

Put Mr. Trump up against HRC or Biden again and there's no doubt who I'll vote for. Mean tweets and personality aside, his policies were good for this country.
Look where we're at with the current administration's policies. We haven't hit bottom yet but headed there at breakneck speed.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun.........

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-10-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randye's hilarious scene of the court recessing for halftime, made me blow coffee through my nose.

Yep !
A freakshow, and why there has to be a reckoning,
to determine the truth of the dempartie's abandonment of the Constitution, a criminal conspiracy to be prosecuted as rico treason.
Sure, that has to happen to secure the borders, to be a Nation, with laws, like.
Stalin and his henchman Beria's purges of tens of thousands of people, innocents to slaughter and mass graves, all over again.
The zombie hordes invading are coming for you, and your stuff, as the American Politburo decrees an economic depression, collapse and global war.
This summer, they will escalate the rate of chaos, fuel and energy tripling, manufacturing failing, a grim state, like, you know, you know.
A lawless White House, unconstitutional.
Biden_Joe arrested along with his smart guy, Biden_Hunter, bearing those labels on their striped pajamas, locked up.
Outrageous crime !
' We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts,
not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution '
~ Abraham Lincoln
Reality snaps some.
More Petersen, from Toronto, '17.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Determined that a while back and have been repeatedly proven to be correct.
(I do wish we could get complete sentences and punctuation once in a while.)

No doubt in my mind that the "Made for TV Docu Drama" currently playing out is simply to keep Mr. Trump from ever getting re-elected and as a distraction to our current Presidential Provided Problems.

Put Mr. Trump up against HRC or Biden again and there's no doubt who I'll vote for. Mean tweets and personality aside, his policies were good for this country.
Look where we're at with the current administration's policies. We haven't hit bottom yet but headed there at breakneck speed.

Sorry, I don't care what your policies are - when you actively try to subvert the constitution and the will of the people, you can be met with a prompt "**** you". Trumps behavior from his loss in Nov to Jan 6th (and beyond) is exactly why this guy should never hold office again.

Second, speaking of Hillary - Wasn't she the same person R's grilled for day's because the embassy was attacked?

Now that the capitol of the united states is attacked, suddenly Trumpers want no investigation - none of it.

Just proves they're complete political hacks with zero principles.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 06-11-2022).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before you start condemning people you should listen to what they say. I read peoples post about prosecuting the ones that did wrong. Instead we have people held for an extended period of time with no charges.What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Since you brought up Benghazi. Why didn't they investigate the deaths that happened. John Christopher Stevens was a U.S. Ambassador that died with three other people.Just like Jan 6 they should it will will be over looked. There should be accountability but that will not happen . You just show your true character when you make statements like "Just proves they're complete political hacks with zero principles" without objectively looking at the facts that you don't want to see.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Second, speaking of Hillary - Wasn't she the same person R's grilled for day's because the embassy was attacked?

Hillary was grilled because she was negligent in her duties as Director of the State Department. The security and defense of the State Department is under HER control... not just the Marines and defense contractors that are posted there, but in also requesting and demanding additional support.

They had intelligence that they knew the annex and embassy were going to be attacked.
They consciously did nothing with that intelligence and allowed the embassy to be attacked.
They did this because they were concerned about the political optics heading into a re-election year.
Even after the embassy screamed for more support, Hillary waffled back and forth at least 3 times on whether or not to send additional support.
When she finally did... she made the soldiers change in and out of their uniforms multiple times, again for political optics.
It was too little, too late. Everyone who died in that attack, was as a direct result of her inaction.

Trump, at best... asked people to protest in front of the Capitol building. Unless you know something I do not... I'm not aware of any situation in which President Trump stated that he wanted protestors to invade the capitol building, and steal Pelosi's gavel.

We also now know, unequivocally, that there was massive and rampant fraud in this election. There have been hundreds of people arrested for ballot harvesting and ballot trafficking. Not only have hundreds been arrested, but there have been dozens and dozens of convictions of Democrat officials. Even just putting all of that aside, it's fact that most states violated their own state constitutional election laws in the name of COVID, all of which was entirely intentional by the Democrat party to win this election at all costs.

After completely stealing this election from the American public... we can clearly see how borderline retarded Joe Biden is, and how completely ineffective the Democrat party and progressive ideology is. I may only be 44 years old, but I can say with absolution that our country is in the worst state it's ever been in my entire lifetime.

If anything positive comes out of this, it's that Democrats are teaching people, especially our young (like my daughter) how much of a failure these liberal ideals are. The most recent poll says that Biden's approval rating among young people (aged 18-34) is at an all-time historic low of 22%. https://nypost.com/2022/06/...mong-hispanics-poll/

I've never seen this much failure in ... really anything, in my entire life. There isn't a single thing that I can point to that's been this much of a failure.

They say good times produce weak men... well... thankfully, bad times also produce strong men.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some significant parallels can be drawn between Hillary Clinton's inaction in 2012 and that of Nancy Pelosi on Jan 6th.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pelosi has been issued a subpoena in the trial of Steve Bannon in July. We shall see what she says under oath.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2022 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you want to know how SERIOUSLY the Leftists are taking these Jan 6 Hearing TV show trials?

Click to show

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you want to know how SERIOUSLY the Leftists are taking these Jan 6 Hearing TV show trials?

Click to show

And you're surprised why?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18053 posts
Member since May 2004

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-12-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors