Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  JAN 6 PUBLIC HEARINGS / POLITICAL SHOW (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
JAN 6 PUBLIC HEARINGS / POLITICAL SHOW by randye
Started on: 06-07-2022 09:08 PM
Replies: 367 (6109 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-20-2024 09:01 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Sorry, I don't care what your policies are - when you actively try to subvert the constitution and the will of the people, you can be met with a prompt "**** you". Trumps behavior from his loss in Nov to Jan 6th (and beyond) is exactly why this guy should never hold office again.

Second, speaking of Hillary - Wasn't she the same person R's grilled for day's because the embassy was attacked?

Now that the capitol of the united states is attacked, suddenly Trumpers want no investigation - none of it.

Just proves they're complete political hacks with zero principles.

Not sure how you got all that out of my post but, OK. If you say so. Reading into what I said and coming up with that perspective also prompts a similar response but, you're welcome to your opinion.

Rams

IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Propaganda Productions.

Episode Two ... tomorrow, 10:00 Eastern time,on every liberal channel. Same channel by the same producer, umm, sheep leader.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any ratings statistics or polls on this?
Just how much traffic has it gotten? Is it on par with cnnĂ·
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think most people are going on vacation right now, since it's summer. And... the only thing they're thinking about is how much they are having to pay in gas prices... and how much the cost of everything has gone up.

The only thing this political show is doing, is:
1 - Making people realize that Democrats are not taking actual problems seriously, and don't really care about them.
2 - Making already insane hard-leftist people even more rabid and insane because no one actually cares about this.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22714 posts
Member since Aug 2002

EDIT: to respond to this:

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Is there any ratings statistics or polls on this?
Just how much traffic has it gotten? Is it on par with cnnĂ·

Just found this article...

https://www.westernjournal....nged-channel-droves/

"Every one of the three major broadcast networks that aired the hearing ended up with a smaller audience than if they had simply provided their usual news content."

And this...

"Fox News Sees Slight Ratings Bump in Shows Aired During First Jan. 6 Hearing" (Note: Fox News apparently did not air the hearing)
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

EDIT: to respond to this:

Just found this article...

https://www.westernjournal....nged-channel-droves/

"Every one of the three major broadcast networks that aired the hearing ended up with a smaller audience than if they had simply provided their usual news content."

And this...

"Fox News Sees Slight Ratings Bump in Shows Aired During First Jan. 6 Hearing" (Note: Fox News apparently did not air the hearing)

To put a finer point on the ratings crash for the Leftist TV snoozefest:

Americans TUNED OUT in droves

Happily, the majority of the American public still has the capability to smell the fetid stench of Leftist propaganda and avoid stepping in it.

Leftist gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by olejoedad:

And you're surprised why?

I'm not at all surprised.

What's more, THIS didn't surprise me either:

Liz Cheney is massively 28 POINTS BEHIND her Trump endorsed challenger, Harriet Hageman, for the Wyoming Republican US Senate nomination.

NO PROBLEM ...says the Jan 6 Kangaroo Show Trial....

....we will just subpoena Liz's political opponent's campaign manager as a "surprise witness"

for Monday's daytime episode of the soap opera "As the Left Spins"

Because nothing says "Soviet Style Show Trial" quite like the public persecution of your political enemies...

Leftist gotta Leftist

Pro Tip:
All of this Jan 6 Sturm und Drang in einem Teekessel propaganda show may disappear like smoke as the SCOTUS Dobbs decision possibly killing Roe v Wade is likely to be published this week, maybe as soon as tomorrow, and the Leftists are going to go berserk like nothing you've ever imagined.

https://www.bizpacreview.co...t-on-monday-1249191/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-13-2022).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2022 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Pro Tip:
All of this Jan 6 Sturm und Drang in einem Teekessel propaganda show may disappear like smoke as the SCOTUS Dobbs decision possibly killing Roe v Wade is likely to be published this week, maybe as soon as tomorrow, and the Leftists are going to go berserk like nothing you've ever imagined.

https://www.bizpacreview.co...t-on-monday-1249191/

Well, as long as the "protesters" let the media through in time to hear the decision. More people will pay attention to this decision than the sham show of a Jan6 trespassing "investigation". Then I will celebrate a victory for life. The life within a woman is not her body, it is a separate person who deserves their own rights.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, as long as the "protesters" let the media through in time to hear the decision. More people will pay attention to this decision than the sham show of a Jan6 trespassing "investigation". Then I will celebrate a victory for life. The life within a woman is not her body, it is a separate person who deserves their own rights.

The Supreme Court doesn't announce it's opinions en banc from the hearing room and they don't send a "town crier" out onto the front steps of the courthouse to shout out the "news".

Litigants to the issue will be notified by phone by SCOTUS clerks and followed up by official documents via mail.

The court also publishes it's opinions in the United States Reports, the court’s official legal publication.

Electronic versions of the bound volumes are also posted on the SCOTUS website. https://www.supremecourt.go...nions/slipopinion/21

The media doesn't need to be anywhere near One First Street, NE to learn what the opinion is.

I also seriously doubt that any of the Justices will be anywhere near the physical courthouse when news of the opinion is released.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-13-2022).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Supreme Court doesn't announce it's opinions en banc from the hearing room and they don't send a "town crier" out onto the front steps of the courthouse to shout out the "news".

Litigants to the issue will be notified by phone by SCOTUS clerks and followed up by official documents via mail.

The court also publishes it's opinions in the United States Reports, the court’s official legal publication.

Electronic versions of the bound volumes are also posted on the SCOTUS website. https://www.supremecourt.go...nions/slipopinion/21

The media doesn't need to be anywhere near One First Street, NE to learn what the opinion is.

I also seriously doubt that any of the Justices will be anywhere near the physical courthouse when news of the opinion is released.

Well crap, I guess I just wanted some theatrics and pomp and flair around it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't worry.

If there are Leftists involved there will ALWAYS be theatrics.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is so sad for me to see. The witnesses are credible, and the questions posed so far have been served without flair. The answers have revealed that not only was there no widespread election fraud that would change the election results, but also that President Trump was told this multiple times by multiple close and trusted advisors.

This has been a deliberate and careful review of events leading up to the Jan. 6 insurrection attempt. It’s sad to see that so few of you take it seriously. It’s sad to see such little respect for our democracy.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't worry.

If there are Leftists involved there will ALWAYS be theatrics.

where did a 1/4 billion THAT THE TRUMP scammed from the believers for the stated purpose of voter investigations GO
the money was raised POST election 11-2020

ninjas mules pillows rootietootie kraken jaws and the toothfairy must have big expense accounts 250,000,000.00 usd is a lot FOLLOW THE MONEY ?

there was some theatrics but that kind of dog and pony show does not cost that much

so where did your money go randy
how much did you give him

btw did you also fund the patriot nuts in Idaho ?
or just the proud boys ?

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12522 posts
Member since Jan 2001

so you also feel cheated by so little result for the 1/4 billion scammed by ninjas riding krakens chasing mules ?

so how much did you get scammed for ?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

This thread is so sad for me to see. The witnesses are credible, and the questions posed so far have been served without flair. The answers have revealed that not only was there no widespread election fraud that would change the election results, but also that President Trump was told this multiple times by multiple close and trusted advisors.

This has been a deliberate and careful review of events leading up to the Jan. 6 insurrection attempt. It’s sad to see that so few of you take it seriously. It’s sad to see such little respect for our democracy.

What do you consider "election fraud?" That seems to be a nuance.

Laws were broken by the department of elections in nearly half the states. They violated numerous state constitutional laws in the name of "COVID-19."

1 - Accepting ballots past the close of polls.
2 - Allowing people to drop off others ballots
3 - Ballot harvesting
4 - Ballot trafficking
5 - No signatures / lack of signatures, or unverifiable signatures
6 - Waiving of picture and voter ID requirements

Nearly all of the "purple" states had laws banning or outlawing the following 6 items, and all of these were "waived" during the election. They were waived by people who had NO BUSINESS and NO AUTHORITY to waive them. This has been proven repeatedly that these things were allowed in error, and violated the state constitutions.

This doesn't even cover the topic of mail-in ballots, of which many states absolutely did not allow, and those that did allow them, had justification requirements and other coordinating documentation that was needed.

The state of Florida did a 180 after the election fiasco of 2000. They have the most complete and comprehensive system you can find.

Paper ballots with electronic scanning and delivery, and a mail-in ballot system that requires proof of citizenship and drivers license information. Your signature is verified with the one you have recorded in the system. It's perfectly fraud proof. It went overwhelmingly for Trump.

Here is an OUTDATED list of election arrests and convictions. It's months outdated, and includes Republicans as well as Democrats... but the list is overwhelmingly Democrat. In some cases there are thousands and thousands of ballots that were fraudulently produced. It doesn't even scratch the surface... there were several races that were decertified because of fraud.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud-print/search
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you ''list'' is mostly prior years only a few 2020 general election fraud convictions
many are local races or primary's
the bulk are PRIOR TO 2020 IRRELEVANT TO THE RUMP or any of his BS claims

and not even 1% of the real totals he LOST BY NOT EVEN 0.01%

I grade your post a FAIL NO PROOF SHOWN

BTW WHERE DID THE 1/4 BILLION OF CON'S MONEY THE RUMP GRIFTED GO

WHY ARE THE CON'S NOT DEMANDING TO KNOW WHERE THEIR MONEY WENT ?

------------------
are you kind?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

you ''list'' is mostly prior years only a few 2020 general election fraud convictions
many are local races or primary's
the bulk are PRIOR TO 2020 IRRELEVANT TO THE RUMP or any of his BS claims

and not even 1% of the real totals he LOST BY NOT EVEN 0.01%

I grade your post a FAIL NO PROOF SHOWN

BTW WHERE DID THE 1/4 BILLION OF CON'S MONEY THE RUMP GRIFTED GO

WHY ARE THE CON'S NOT DEMANDING TO KNOW WHERE THEIR MONEY WENT ?

Like I said, it's a little stale. But there have been dozens of arrests over the past two weeks on evidence that has revealed ballot trafficking, which is illegal. There's evidence of people getting free lunches to fill out mail in ballots, and entire groups of people filling out bulks of mail-in ballots. It's not at all as you say it is.

So we're talking about the January 6th hearings, and you believe they're important. I'll tell you why they are not. I'd like to politely ask you to explain to me what this means...

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it means nobody is crazy about joe

all the crazy was taken by the rump used up and trashed

now it is pay for the rump time and a war
nobody like getting bills

remember the trump tax cuts
inflationary ? remember things take time to GROW

CARTER was getting LBJ and nixon's bills to pay for the war
clinton payed off rayguns inflation and debts
and the rightwing howled about it like it was a crime
and hate both of them for showing the facts

then your side cheered the rump debts from low taxes
and blame joe for the effects of the rump tax cuts in inflation today

rerun the SOS much ?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it means nobody is crazy about joe

all the crazy was taken by the rump used up and trashed

now it is pay for the rump time and a war
nobody like getting bills

remember the trump tax cuts
inflationary ? remember things take time to GROW

CARTER was getting LBJ and nixon's bills to pay for the war
clinton payed off rayguns inflation and debts
and the rightwing howled about it like it was a crime
and hate both of them for showing the facts

then your side cheered the rump debts from low taxes
and blame joe for the effects of the rump tax cuts in inflation today

rerun the SOS much ?

So it's all Trump's fault that Biden's polling is so bad?

Ray, I like you man, but you're regurgitating a false narrative about the tax cuts.

The Trump tax cuts led to INCREASED tax revenue. I know this sounds crazy, but that's why it's so easy for the media and Democrats to misrepresent. The Trump tax cuts did the following:

- Caused corporations to repatriate billions and billions of overseas dollars back into the United States
- Allowed corporations to hire millions and millions of more people
- Larger demand for positions resulted in higher income and wage growth for the first time in over 30 years.
- With MORE people making MORE money, this resulted in larger payroll and Federal income taxes.
- With MORE people making MORE money, they spent more which results in more sales tax generated, and more corporate profit being taxed.

I always get irked when people say the Trump tax cuts led to greater deficits... because they did not and it's not just a misrepresentation, but an actual lie. The Trump tax cuts led to RECORD Federal tax receipts.

RECORD SPENDING led to RECORD DEFICITS...

Go Figure: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs Under Trump Tax Cuts
https://www.investors.com/p...l-revenues-deficits/

EVEN if tax revenue stayed the same, or increased at the same rate, this would still be a success because it meant that the Government was able to still get the same or slightly more tax revenue without having to tax the middle class as much. But in this case, it actually increased tax revenue by 6%... which is not just fantastic, but really emphasizes how unnecessary those taxes were on the middle class.

For what it's worth, those in the far upper-end of the tax spectrum actually saw a slight tax increase.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
big picture the nation does not turn quickly
but once a direction change starts
we do go that way with lots of momentum

joe's pop ratings are not trumps fault
but we will suffer the after effects of the plague and the free money
and not just the chump change the people got each
or only the tax cuts
but all that PLUS THE SCAMMING all the other programs
that some how only some heard about took advantage of in time
lots of help for small business was scammed big time under the rumps watch

all that money is the cause of the inflation not any real action of joe
just like the price of gas or fuel war putin more then joe
and very little from the Gop to help fix the mess
just more finger pointing next to no helping hands

------------------
are you kind?

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

big picture the nation does not turn quickly
but once a direction change starts
we do go that way with lots of momentum

joe's pop ratings are not trumps fault
but we will suffer the after effects of the plague and the free money
and not just the chump change the people got each
or only the tax cuts
but all that PLUS THE SCAMMING all the other programs
that some how only some heard about took advantage of in time
lots of help for small business was scammed big time under the rumps watch

all that money is the cause of the inflation not any real action of joe
just more finger pointing next to no helping hands

It's not Joes fault. Gotcha.

WE are the one's pointing fingers and not helping.đŸ™„

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 06-14-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need to address this too, because this is a misrepresentation.

Within days of Biden being sworn in, he made sweeping changes in the oil industry. Among these are:

- Cancelling of the Keystone XL Pipeline (not yet in service)
- Cancelling of the Enbridge Line 5 Pipeline (was in service)
- Eliminated oil production from Anwar (was producing almost a million barrels of oil a day)
- Cancelled all new oil leases on public lands for all of 2020
- Banned fracking on all new oil leases from 2020+

... this list goes on. Gas prices were surging to $4.00 a gallon before Putin sent troops into Ukraine.

I know you know this too... and so does everyone else here. So don't presume we'll all fall for that talking point.
- Banned
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well joe took office in 2021 so had no effect on 2020 anything

yes he did ban the pipeline [that was to export oil]

so what is effect of not exporting in a high price low supply market ?

btw the low price prior to joe was also putin playing games

know who does what when one can figure out why

and know the rump did NOT move oil prices much
nor did joe not like putin or the saudi do

------------------
are you kind?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well joe took office in 2021 so had no effect on 2020 anything

yes he did ban the pipeline [that was to export oil]

so what is effect of not exporting in a high price low supply market ?

btw the low price prior to joe was also putin playing games

know who does what when one can figure out why

and know the rump did NOT move oil prices much
nor did joe not like putin or the saudi do

I meant 2021... it just feels like it's been much longer than it really has.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This thread is so sad for me to see.

It’s sad to see that so few of you take it seriously.

It's sad that dimwitted Leftists can be so easily persuaded that a 2 hour riot that happened over a year and a half ago is the most important issue facing this country.

It's sad that ignorant Leftists hate one man so much that they are blinded to how hard they're now being played even as our country collapses around us.

But, Leftists gotta Leftist

THERMIDOR 2022

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-15-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so how much did the rump grift from you ?

how many will admit the extent they were conned ?

so randy do you also fund the proud boys

how about the gay bashing patriots out in idiaho

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06...ts-hemmer/index.html

how far does your support for the far right go ?

why were you not in the front line of the attack on the capital ?

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12522 posts
Member since Jan 2001
my other fear from the hate pumped out from some on the right

is they are cheer leading for disaster rather then to make even a minimal effort to help

if this was a fire randy is adding fuel not calling the local fire dept or to get out a water hose

randy and his gang are adding to the fire not fighting it for the good of the country

one must ask why they are willing to LIE to push a failed man at great long term cost to our freedom
for short term political gain
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you consider "election fraud?" That seems to be a nuance.

Laws were broken by the department of elections in nearly half the states. They violated numerous state constitutional laws in the name of "COVID-19."

3 - Ballot harvesting
4 - Ballot trafficking

Nearly all of the "purple" states had laws banning or outlawing the following 6 items, and all of these were "waived" during the election. They were waived by people who had NO BUSINESS and NO AUTHORITY to waive them. This has been proven repeatedly that these things were allowed in error, and violated the state constitutions.

This doesn't even cover the topic of mail-in ballots, of which many states absolutely did not allow, and those that did allow them, had justification requirements and other coordinating documentation that was needed.

The state of Florida did a 180 after the election fiasco of 2000. They have the most complete and comprehensive system you can find.

Paper ballots with electronic scanning and delivery, and a mail-in ballot system that requires proof of citizenship and drivers license information. Your signature is verified with the one you have recorded in the system. It's perfectly fraud proof. It went overwhelmingly for Trump.

Here is an OUTDATED list of election arrests and convictions. It's months outdated, and includes Republicans as well as Democrats... but the list is overwhelmingly Democrat. In some cases there are thousands and thousands of ballots that were fraudulently produced. It doesn't even scratch the surface... there were several races that were decertified because of fraud.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud-print/search

Have you watched the hearings? Monday's was particularly exhaustive on how allegations of election fraud were reviewed and found to be without merit.

It's sad that dimwitted Leftists can be so easily persuaded that a 2 hour riot that happened over a year and a half ago is the most important issue facing this country.

It's sad that ignorant Leftists hate one man so much that they are blinded to how hard they're now being played even as our country collapses around us.

But, Leftists gotta Leftist

THERMIDOR 2022

Some of us can pay attention to more than one thing at a time, Randy.

Make no mistake: the current state of the country is in poor shape. Some of this I do attribute to President Biden or his administration. Some of it isn't. In general, I'd say he's been a disappointing president.

That has literally nothing to do with the January 6 Hearings.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he said it is a distraction

that is all it is

but they did start a fire

and the fire is burning up our system with BS biased fake claims of frauds
and they are hard at work adding fuel

and nobody is on their side with the courage to say stop lying
stop adding fuel

and put out the fire

------------------
are you kind?

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you watched the hearings? Monday's was particularly exhaustive on how allegations of election fraud were reviewed and found to be without merit.

I have way more important things to do than to watch a faux hearing.

But there-in lies the problem. The Democrats do not consider what they did fraud. And from a legal perspective, the vast majority of it was NOT considered fraud... but was LATER determined to be unconstitutional.

As I said before... the Democrats did the following in every state they could get away with it:
3 - Ballot harvesting
4 - Ballot trafficking

These things aren't considered "fraud" in most states under the TEMPORARY declarations and rules that were used in the 2020 elections. These rule changes were all done under the guise of COVID. In every single state, most or all of these things were illegal, and the department of elections were NOT at liberty to arbitrarily change them. These were rules that only the state legislator had the right to change. In MOST of the states where this was done, these "rule changes" were thrown out as being unconstitutional (state level). There was only one state that allowed it... PA, which allows accepting ballots past the date.

So while you are saying the January 6th Committee found no evidence of fraud, it's not in the same vein as you are suggesting.

Had we used the existing laws, as they were on the books, I guarantee to you that Biden would not be president right now.

ALL of that aside... there have been hundreds of convictions for voter fraud... so I don't even know what they're talking about. It's a nonsense show. You have TWO Republicans who hate Trump that are on the panel, all the rest of them are Democrats. If this was a REAL hearing, it would have equal representation.

No one cares about this... every channel that aired it actually lost viewership. You can absolutely watch what you want... but don't pretend like I should expect to take this faux hearing seriously.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have way more important things to do than to watch a faux hearing.

But there-in lies the problem. The Democrats do not consider what they did fraud. And from a legal perspective, the vast majority of it was NOT considered fraud... but was LATER determined to be unconstitutional.

As I said before... the Democrats did the following in every state they could get away with it:
3 - Ballot harvesting
4 - Ballot trafficking

These things aren't considered "fraud" in most states under the TEMPORARY declarations and rules that were used in the 2020 elections. These rule changes were all done under the guise of COVID. In every single state, most or all of these things were illegal, and the department of elections were NOT at liberty to arbitrarily change them. These were rules that only the state legislator had the right to change. In MOST of the states where this was done, these "rule changes" were thrown out as being unconstitutional (state level). There was only one state that allowed it... PA, which allows accepting ballots past the date.

So while you are saying the January 6th Committee found no evidence of fraud, it's not in the same vein as you are suggesting.

Had we used the existing laws, as they were on the books, I guarantee to you that Biden would not be president right now.

ALL of that aside... there have been hundreds of convictions for voter fraud... so I don't even know what they're talking about. It's a nonsense show. You have TWO Republicans who hate Trump that are on the panel, all the rest of them are Democrats. If this was a REAL hearing, it would have equal representation.

No one cares about this... every channel that aired it actually lost viewership. You can absolutely watch what you want... but don't pretend like I should expect to take this faux hearing seriously.

There was an attempt to put together a committee with equal representation. Republicans blocked it.

Without you having watched the hearings, it’s difficult to express how it’s not some faux hearing with a bunch of people who hate Trump. These are his allies, family members, and election officials providing testimony, not Democrats providing opinions.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some of us can pay attention to more than one thing at a time, Randy.

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

We've made some progress with you.

You've finally dropped that gossamer thin, fake, disguise as a Libtardarian, started being honest for a change, and publically owned up to being the Leftist we all know you really are.

There was an attempt to put together a committee with equal representation.

NO, there wasn't, and we'll get to that LIE in a minute but first lets say that your admission that the Jan 6 Kangaroo Court really is a partisan political charade just might mean that there is some hope for you after all.

....it’s difficult to express how it’s not some faux hearing with a bunch of people who hate Trump.

OH WELL....THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG...you seemed to be doing so much better but then ,

https://townhall.com/tipshe...ce-and-lied-n2608607

"The January 6 committee is facing pressure as details reveal it lied and altered evidence to favor Democrat's radical narrative of the Capitol Hill protests.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) called out the committee for changing text messages between him and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows during an interview on Fox News.

A spokesperson admitted that the messages Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA.) showed during the hearings had been adjusted to support the idea that Meadows wanted former Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the election results."

If you have to alter evidence and lie to make your own case, even when you're the only party asking the questions, that's pathetic and probably criminal, but according to you Leftists none of that means it's a "faux hearing".

Oh by the way, back to your LIE about that "equal representation attempt" : Representative Jordan was blocked from taking part in the committee by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, as was Representative Jim Banks.

NOPE, not a partisan, faux hearing at all

Leftists gotta Leftist

BONUS QUESTION for Low Info Lunatic Leftists still insisting about "equal representation attempts":
According to Congressional House rules, how many members from the Republican party should have been seated on that panel and who was supposed to appoint the ranking member...as well as ALL of the other Republican members?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-16-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There was an attempt to put together a committee with equal representation. Republicans blocked it.

Without you having watched the hearings, it’s difficult to express how it’s not some faux hearing with a bunch of people who hate Trump. These are his allies, family members, and election officials providing testimony, not Democrats providing opinions.

The Republicans were NOT allowed to pick the people that they wanted on the committee. Democrats picked the Republicans that are currently sitting on the committee. So what you're saying is totally incorrect. It's not only lop-sided, but the two Republicans both hate Trump, which is why the Democrats picked them. That alone means this is a farce.

Look, I think you're probably a smart guy, I think we can admit what this really is... it's not about getting to the bottom of a potential coup... this is about doing everything they can heading into a mid-term election.

EDIT: Here you go... THIS is what people are concerned about... not this nonsense production the Democrats are putting on.

https://rumble.com/v18keit-...emocratic-party.html

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 06-15-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here you go... THIS is what people are concerned about... not this nonsense production the Democrats are putting on.

ANYTHING
to keep their narrative going.

ANYTHING to distract the voters from their continuing failures.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Republicans were NOT allowed to pick the people that they wanted on the committee. Democrats picked the Republicans that are currently sitting on the committee. So what you're saying is totally incorrect. It's not only lop-sided, but the two Republicans both hate Trump, which is why the Democrats picked them. That alone means this is a farce.

Look, I think you're probably a smart guy, I think we can admit what this really is... it's not about getting to the bottom of a potential coup... this is about doing everything they can heading into a mid-term election.

EDIT: Here you go... THIS is what people are concerned about... not this nonsense production the Democrats are putting on.

What I'm saying is not totally incorrect.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...pposing-jan-n1268906

https://www.npr.org/2021/05...n-jan-6-capitol-riot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

https://www.yahoo.com/enter...rings-185851511.html

"Major broadcast and cable networks are carrying the House hearings on the Jan. 6 insurrection live. But on many PBS stations, the hearings are losing out to the likes of Daniel Tiger and Curious George."

It is arguable that "Daniel Tiger" and "Curious George" actually had more factual content than the Jan 6 Sham Show.

Leftists gotta Leftist

...except when they preempted by a cartoon monkey

It’s sad to see that so few of you take it seriously.

It’s sad to see such little respect for our democracy.

*SNERK*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-18-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I'm saying is not totally incorrect.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...pposing-jan-n1268906

https://www.npr.org/2021/05...n-jan-6-capitol-riot

Deflection... I'm talking about the fact that this committee is made up entirely of Democrats, with two RINOs that hate Trump.

The Republicans were trying to stop this from being turned into a political **** show, like the Clinton impeachment trials, or the Trump impeachment trials that we don't even know what they were about since Mueller determined that there was nothing there.

The ONLY people watching this... are DIE-HARD Democrats.

The ratings HALVED for every news station that aired it.

People are tired of all this bull **** . For four years they were told that Trump was the most evil person in the world... but the economy was fantastic, our enemies feared us, and our allies respected us, even if some of them hated us for it.

Do you even need me to tell you what people think right now? Biden's polling average is 38%... and even that is highly suspect. The CPI has been altered several times since it's inception. If we were using CPI under the means by which it was determined under Carter, we'd be at over 67% inflation right now... which is unheard of. We are literally approaching depression-era scores. Our country is so ****ed right now...

And you act like anyone, actually, gives a **** about this January 6th nonsense. I'm being completely honest... I am happy as **** that the Democrats are putting on this show. All the normal people who are watching this... are seeing shortages in everything, and 50% cost increases in every category, and they realize the Democrats are still obsessed with Trump. It's making most normal people wake up to how absolutely insane the Democrats have become.

I'll leave you with a few statistics.

22% of Americans aged 18-34 think Joe Biden is doing a good job. Or more accurately put, 78% of Americans aged 18-34 think Biden is doing a horrible job.
25% of Hispanics think Joe Biden is going a good job... or more correctly put, 75% of Hispanics now realize that Democrats are ****ing insane.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22714 posts
Member since Aug 2002

It’s sad to see such little respect for our democracy.

Point to where in the U.S. Constitution, it says the United States is a Democracy. I will concede if you can find one mention of the word in the original articles and the first 10 amendments.

The United States is NOT a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Republic, and the Democrats have been trying to change that since the beginning of time.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Deflection... I'm talking about the fact that this committee is made up entirely of Democrats, with two RINOs that hate Trump.

The Republicans were trying to stop this from being turned into a political **** show, like the Clinton impeachment trials, or the Trump impeachment trials that we don't even know what they were about since Mueller determined that there was nothing there.

The ONLY people watching this... are DIE-HARD Democrats.

The ratings HALVED for every news station that aired it.

People are tired of all this bull **** . For four years they were told that Trump was the most evil person in the world... but the economy was fantastic, our enemies feared us, and our allies respected us, even if some of them hated us for it.

Do you even need me to tell you what people think right now? Biden's polling average is 38%... and even that is highly suspect. The CPI has been altered several times since it's inception. If we were using CPI under the means by which it was determined under Carter, we'd be at over 67% inflation right now... which is unheard of. We are literally approaching depression-era scores. Our country is so ****ed right now...

And you act like anyone, actually, gives a **** about this January 6th nonsense. I'm being completely honest... I am happy as **** that the Democrats are putting on this show. All the normal people who are watching this... are seeing shortages in everything, and 50% cost increases in every category, and they realize the Democrats are still obsessed with Trump. It's making most normal people wake up to how absolutely insane the Democrats have become.

I'll leave you with a few statistics.

22% of Americans aged 18-34 think Joe Biden is doing a good job. Or more accurately put, 78% of Americans aged 18-34 think Biden is doing a horrible job.
25% of Hispanics think Joe Biden is going a good job... or more correctly put, 75% of Hispanics now realize that Democrats are ****ing insane.

It's not deflection to respond directly to your statement that I was incorrect. I was not only not incorrect, I was wholly correct.

What's deflection is talking about Biden's polls during hearings regarding the attempted insurrection on January 6, 2021... before President Biden took office.

What's deflection is pretending that the validity of the claims from the January 6 committee are any less true because people aren't watching them.

Point to where in the U.S. Constitution, it says the United States is a Democracy. I will concede if you can find one mention of the word in the original articles and the first 10 amendments.

The United States is NOT a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Republic, and the Democrats have been trying to change that since the beginning of time.

Literally everyone knows we aren't a Direct Democracy. We are a Representative Democracy (loosely) and Constitutional Republic (specifically). I didn't capitalize the term on purpose. You don't get any points for this, Todd. Former President Trump once said "More than any country in history we've made gains toward a democracy that is enviable throughout the world."
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock