Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Is It Time For A Grand Rapids MI Fiero Club Yet? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Is It Time For A Grand Rapids MI Fiero Club Yet? by Snapperhead
Started on: 03-02-2014 09:30 AM
Replies: 365 (5439 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-09-2014 10:16 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A gentleman on another thread in General chat looked at a notchie and found it wasnt as qouted so he was very sad. He is looking for a car that he doesnt have to work on after he gets it and doesnt want a rustbucket.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Yes it is. I was just about to be it ready to put it up for sale soon. Why you ask?

Vince

[
Here is the thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...093655.html#lastpost

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-21-2014).]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

[
Here is the thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...093655.html#lastpost

Thanks, posted the link there. I plan to sell the green 85 GT and when the paint work is finished the 87 GT. Kathy and I find that the two just don't get driven and I want to sell them to someone that will enjoy them. Both are almost fully rust free. Anyway I'm planning to build an old school 23 - 32 Ford in a couple years and will need the space.

That will leave me with my 86GT and Kathy has her 88 Formula that's getting a 4.9 Cad this year. Next year I think we are going to do a full frame off restore on the 88 Formula.
Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-21-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When do you think we should get together? It looks like the weather is going to get warmer.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When do you think we should get together? It looks like the weather is going to get warmer.

Starting to think the same thing.. My blue one is down right now doing some custom front suspension work on it, but would give me a reason to drive the green one before I sell it. I do need to replace the throttle cable it started sticking a little this spring. I think I have one up in the barn just waiting for a nicer day.

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you doing to the front suspension? I think I have to do the crossmember on mine.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you doing to the front suspension? I think I have to do the crossmember on mine.

Installing a set of street dreams 2" dropped spindles with large bearing hubs. 12" front Vette brakes, Rodney Dickman lowering ball joints and front lowering springs. Just finishing up on the caliper adapters now and checking fit.

Also milling out a new shifter bezel to replace the trunk release button bezel. Milling it out of a block of a T6 aluminium it holds custom made backlit buttons for P, R, N, D and S for push button start going to look so cool. Remember mine has a push button shifter and no shift lever.

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Installing a set of street dreams 2" dropped spindles with large bearing hubs. 12" front Vette brakes, Rodney Dickman lowering ball joints and front lowering springs. Just finishing up on the caliper adapters now and checking fit.

Also milling out a new shifter bezel to replace the trunk release button bezel. Milling it out of a block of a T6 aluminium it holds custom made backlit buttons for P, R, N, D and S for push button start going to look so cool. Remember mine has a push button shifter and no shift lever.

Vince

Wow I would like to see that.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a quick pic of the brake caliper brackets, almost ready. Also is the start of the push button shift bezel in the early phase still has a lot to go before it takes final shape.

This is a shot of the GT steering wheel. I have removed the nasty dripping leather covering getting it ready for very custom make over. It is getting paddle shifting, thumb buttons to control the audio, video, nav & computer system. Also a new horn button... I'm not sure what I'm going to wrap it with yet, I feel exotic for this one. More to come on this...

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

For Sale: 85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 87 GT Met Orange

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-27-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vince

Are you going to have adequate clearance with the lowering? My car is low with the summer tires on it and when I get the winter tires on it I have to really watch the road for objects.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you going to have adequate clearance with the lowering? My car is low with the summer tires on it and when I get the winter tires on it I have to really watch the road for objects.

Yeah, I'm not lowering it anymore it is already 4.5" lowered just redoing everything.

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found some time to work on the push button shifter bezel. It's starting to take shape.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-02-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Vince.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok all you Fiero owners in the West Michigan area, IT IS Time to make a decision. First how about a location to get together? Lots of things to discuss & decide!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-04-2014).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok all you Fiero owners in the West Michigan area, IT IS Time to make a decision. First how about a location to get together? Lots of things to discuss & decide!!!!!!!!!

For some reason it still doesn't feel like spring. My car is still on jack stands in the garage and I still have a mountain of parts to put on the Indy.
I'm not sure this club idea is going to pan out. Not a whole lot of interest considering the amount of people from the area. I would love to have a local club but like I said before I don't know how much time I'll have to dedicate to it.
libtechsnow78

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for libtechsnow78Send a Private Message to libtechsnow78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in. I was at metro cruise last year. Vince I believe I flagged you down as you were getting off the highway. I had the white formula. It got rear ended but ive built another one.

Gen5 SC ZZP Stage 4 Heads, XPZ Cam, Headers, Full stack intercooler, 2.7" pulley, E85, 400WHP, got the lambo doors, and digital dash so Ummm Yeah im ready to cruise

[This message has been edited by libtechsnow78 (edited 04-04-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its funny when you get serious about this, everyone seems to disappear. Yet when Vince first mentioned it there was a good response.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I will be getting with the retired Fiero engineer soon to get his books back to him. I thought I would run the idea past him of him speaking at get together about working in the plant and He is listed In the book that GM & the UAW published for the people that worked there when the plant closed. He told me that he worked on body panels and interiors. Engineer not designer.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-04-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I think the people have spoken. At this point I feel at least for Kathy and I we can all get together time to time for a cruise or something but I just don't see enough input to move forward for a club. Sad but I just don't see it pulling together at this time.

Steve I would love to hear what your guy has to say sometime. Maybe we can set up something and people may come.

Vince
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Capitol City Fieros discussed your desire to form a club at our last meeting. We would be happy to shift some of our get-togethers over your way so that we could all have some Fiero Fun.
We would like to do some autocrossing this year along with the normal cruises, shows and meals.
Don't miss the Mendon Dust-Off the first weekend of May!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Capitol City Fieros discussed your desire to form a club at our last meeting. We would be happy to shift some of our get-togethers over your way so that we could all have some Fiero Fun.
We would like to do some autocrossing this year along with the normal cruises, shows and meals.
Don't miss the Mendon Dust-Off the first weekend of May!

That sounds like it may be the best idea at this time. As a member of Capital City Fiero. NIFE. and Grand Rapids Street Racers I'm sure Kathy and I can have a full plate of fun.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Olejoedad and snapperhead I think you are correct. Not enough input. I know all about this. I am the Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus chapter at church and out of 36 or so members it is lucky if we can get 8 to show up to a meeting or events. This seems to be typical now days of any club or organization. Back in the 80's in the Camaro club we used to get a good turn out at meetings and events. Same was true with the West Michigan Chapter of the Pontiac Oakland Club International. But like I said times have changed.

Hey snapperhead what do you think about several get togethers this summer with all the interested people from around West Michigan?

Another idea, as my tenure is winding down(thank goodness) from the Knights, I have been thinking of doing a newsletter type of mailing or emailing, nothing long or lengthy and getting it out to all the interested people no matter where they are. Several times this summer. Do a post in all the different forums to inform those who may be interested to get some response.
I guess you could say it would be kind of a loose knit organization.

If one thinks about it there are a lot of Fieros around. If one looks at a map of Michigan, going east to Lowell/Saranac, south to the greater Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area to the Lakeshore north past Muskegon back east to Big Rapids kind of make a general circle of the area, there are a lot of Fieros. And quite a few are on this forum.

Snapperhead I know your reasoning behind the starting the post. For most traveling over an hour for a club meeting is not doable. So just trying to get the Fiero owners in the Grand Rapids greater metro area and surrounding cities towns together was a good idea. As I have mentioned in the past I have two Fiero owners several blocks from me.

So I will stop with my rambling.

How about it Fiero owners in West Michigan? Are you going to step up? Are you interested? Lets hear from you. You can PM or email me if you are interested or want to be on a list to be contacted about Fiero "stuff". One of my email address's is ; solotworacer@yahoo.com
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm good with most things so run with whatever feels good. The post wasn't just for me it was for all, I would love to have some hook ups as well as others I think. We can do whatever we want to just as a bunch of car folks.

If someone wanted to do something as a group they could post the event with a RSVP to get a count and lets go do it. Everyone pays their own way. That way it's just simple, if it turns bigger down the road we can move in that direction. The car shows & cruises this year are plenty full and we could all just enjoy them by hooking up and driving to them all together. I just love to see a bunch of the same cars driving in a line. Like Fathers Day.... I wish I was at least 15 people. Theirs like almost 30 local shows going on. I wish we all would have a master car show schedule so we wouldn't have so many on 1 day. Oh well.

A newsletter or a Facebook page would be great... It could be called like the "Almost Again & Once Upon a Time Fiero Club" Facebook page.. LoL. I'm more a fan of online info as it's just quicker and cheaper. I don't want to rain on your parade so whatever you like or do is more than we have now and I think most would feel its a value to all.

If we are going to move forward on this so far the best calendar I've used is the Google calendar. I use it with a lot of my events in life and if you don't know about it I can go over it with you. It's easy to use and allows layers so you can have many different calendars on your mobile device or computer to keep all your life straight.

Also Twitter, I'm not a big user but it would allow us to keep in contact if we are just going to be car show & cruiser crashers allowing us to stay as a group if we wanted.

Facebook also allows instant updates of things going on while your mobile as things come up and planning.

With Facebook, Twitter and a Google calendar we could all be in contact like below.

Could start like this: Twitter. Hey all planning a cruise to the Ice Cream spot on Sunday blah blah. Let me know who wants to come.......

Then add to calendar Ice Cream Sunday blah blah at blah time. ( It would be on the master calendar and also on everyone's layer calendar)

Add to Facebook page for all that don't use twitter: Ice Cream Sunday blah blah at...... ok you get it.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-05-2014).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Almost Again & Once Upon a Time Fiero Club"

LOL!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vince I will PM you on Google and twitter.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Lines are forming. Doors open at midnight. Be the first to take advantage of this special offer. This is a limited offer. Be the first in your neighborhood. While supplies last. Buy one get one free. Operators are standing by. This Offer will not be repeated. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Registration is now open.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-05-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Making a list. Checking it twice.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one else want to be notifed of any events in the area? I have a few names and emails. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks,
Steve W.
Grand Rapids, MI
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you add me to your list. I know I am not technically from Grand Rapids, but being from the middle of the state I can go just about anywhere. I meet with the Capital City Fiero Club, but most of their stuff is down by Jackson and that area, although I have led a few things up in this area or a little further north. So I am not beyond driving over to your side of the state to run with anyone there. And my wife Carol has an 88 Fiero notchie with T-tops that she likes to drive around in too.

Guys in the CCFC, don't worry I won't drop out, just looking for more time in the Fiero.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure Mark I will do that.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve, count me in too. I live near Mark, but I'm not with any club as of yet. I really want to get more involved with the Fiero world.

Thanks,
Todd W.

jtoddwerner@gmail.com

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do.
Mdamiano

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MdamianoSend a Private Message to MdamianoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,

I'm in too. I'll be down in zeeland this summer for an internship and hopefully have the car together and be able to drive it.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any one else want to be notifed of any events in the area? I have a few names and emails. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks,
Steve W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Put me on your list. I may be able to attend sometimes!

Gary
Big Rapids
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have plans for the Mendon Dust-Off?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Do you have plans for the Mendon Dust-Off?

I need some info please. As I am concerned I have to clear it with my boss.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Ok I have a list of people that want to be contacted about events/outings.

Low Key
Mdaminao
Snapperhead
Fieromaster 88
Gall757
Batousa1666
libtechsnow78
Madmark
Dotrenrew
Fierofantatic13
olejoedad
Nutherproject68
Meadmakerdave
MichiganMan
85@49
Kendallville

Updated the list. 4/29/14

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-29-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow the list is growing...

Well I put my 85 on Craig's list really going to sell her now. I will move it to ebay if it doesnt sell soon enough.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-16-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Ok here you all go...

Almost Again & Once Upon a Time Fiero Club

LOL LOL LOL LOL ........ Rolling on the floor now......

Facebook Page.....

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

For Sale: 85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 87 GT Met Orange

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mendon Dust-Off is Sunday May 4th, early AM to 3PM at the high school in Mendon.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock