Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-03-2013 05:22 AM
Replies: 334 (10752 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-05-2014 07:18 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The plans for Saturday Nights Laps around the New Smyrna NASCAR track & Dinner need your opinion. Please head over to the site, and select an option, and let us know what you think!

We will be having a Poolside Beach Party from Noon until 3:00 PM at Oceans East! Hang out by the pool, in the pool, or have a nice soak in the hot tub. At 3:00 we will drive the Fieros around in front of the pool on the beach for a photo of your car, with the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop. If you don't want to drive your Fiero on the beach, you can watch from the pool deck.

Prepare to go back home with a Florida Tan in the dead of winter! Just bring your Swim Suit / Trunks, we'll provide the sunscreen!

* * * * * * The Quality Inn is now sold out of rooms for the weekend * * * * * *

Come join us starting on Thursday March 27th 28th, 29th & 30th for the largest Fiero Car Show in the South East !

Check out:
FieroEvents.com
for more information, and links to book your room!

Ok folks, we need your help for a couple of things!

• First: For those that are attending the show, PLEASE head on over to http://www.fieroevents.com and click the "Register" Button. This is a way to let organizers know how many people to expect for the show. This really helps in planning any events, dinners or other activities. Also this year, we will be giving away "Goodie Bags" for those that preregister. If you would like one of the goodie bags, you must preregister before March 20th! ! ! ! There will be no extra's
    [/b]
  • Second: If you would like to volunteer to help with the show, head on over to http://www.fieroevents.com and click on the "Volunteer" button. Some things that we need help with are listed, you can request something in the special instructions, or just volunteer to help, and we will put you on the list to assist with things that come up. If we need help with something, we will contact the people on that list to see if it is something they could do, and are interested in doing.

This year Chuck (2002z28ssconv) from Central Florida Fiero's has taken on the task of organizing the event this year. There are a lot of great things in the works, and more information will be available soon! One thing new this year will be a "photo op at the beach". You have the opportunity to drive your car right onto Daytona Beach (Hard packed sand) and have a photo taken by a photographer, with the Atlantic ocean as the backdrop. The photo's will be turned into a post card like format with some cool text and graphics, and given to each person free of charge as a memento of the weekend. There is a thread with a little more information in the Events section. There will be Hundreds of dollars in door prizes given away for free, as well as a raffle for some other fantastic items. Many Fiero vendors will be on hand to show off and sell, and answer questions about their products.

The host hotel this year will be the Quality Inn directly across the track from the Daytona Speedway. We got a special group rate of $69 per night ($119 regularly). (NOW SOLD OUT) This is an award winning hotel, and they offer a LOT of amenities, such as a FREE 35 item hot breakfast for starters! The hotel was just named the #1 top rated hotel on TripAdvisor in the entire Daytona Beach area. I talked to the manager for over an hour, and she is one amazingly nice and accommodating lady! She actually wants to get a group photo of all the Fiero's parked at the hotel for their website! She offered me a free room for choosing the hotel for the group. I decided to take her up on the offer! I am then going to donate what the room would have already cost me anyways, to the charity that we are raising money for this year which is "The Scleroderma Foundation"

The manager has had the maintenance staff set up a hose for us, with some buckets and soap for anyone that needs to / wants to wash their car down for the show. Friday night is probably going to be the best time to do this. There is one single hose, so if you love local, please try to let the out of towners use the hose

You must register directly with the Turkey Rod event at THEIR WEBPAGE HERE. The fee is $25 to bring your Fiero into the track area for the show. That $25 includes the entry fee for your Fiero, and up to 4 people for all 3 days of the event. For those just attending the show and not bringing a Fiero onto the field, the general admission prices are as follows: Admission $10 per day Friday – Saturday & $5 for Sunday. Children 11 and under free.

So, grab your sunscreen, leave the cold weather & snow behind, and join us in Florida March 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th!

Check out the 2014 Daytona Face Book Page and please LIKE and spread the word!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-08-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

I just made my reservation so I hope to see you then.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good! I can't wait to see which gorgeous car you decide to bring down

I got a chance to meet you and see 2 of your cars during the Joel build.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John.....

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 01-22-2014).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just so you dont have to search for dates:

Friday, March 28th
Saturday, March 29th
Sunday, March 30th
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

John......I just shared this with about 10 different Fiero Facebook group pages.

Todd Mullenaux.

Fantastic! Now everyone else do the same! Seriously, if you have contacts on Facebook, or local car clubs, please take a moment to share the info with them. I would love to see the show this year have a HUGE turnout!

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Sounds good! I can't wait to see which gorgeous car you decide to bring down

I got a chance to meet you and see 2 of your cars during the Joel build.

I hope to bring an 87 Mera that is painted gun metal gray with pearl if I can get the intake powder coated and back on by then.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-06-2013).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok folks, we need your help for a couple of things!

• First: For those that are attending the show, PLEASE head on over to http://www.fieroevents.com and click the "Register Now!" Button. This is a way to let organizers know how many people to expect for the show. This really helps in planning any events, dinners or other activities.

• Second: If you would like to volunteer to help with the show, again, head on over to http://www.fieroevents.com and click on the "Volunteer" button. Some things that we need help with are listed, you can request something in the special instructions, or just volunteer to help, and we will put you on the list and notify you when something comes up, and see if you would like to help with it..

In the past I have heard that one or two people get stuck at the registration table the entire show, and never get a chance to look around the show. I would like to have a list of volunteers and then schedule times to man the registration table, to prevent this from ever happening again.

Thanks so much for your help in both of these things, and I am really getting ramped up to meet everyone in person, at my FIRST Daytona Show!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-15-2013).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, the website is pretty much done, and planning is moving along well! We still have to complete a few details, and then we will be able to fill in the full schedule for the weekend.

We are working on a number of activities & events, costing them out, and working out the scheduling. All of the events are "Ala Carte'" meaning you can attend any of them, or none of them. No money is being collected up front for any of the events, and they will be "pay as you go".

Two of the main things in the works are a Friday activity to do after the Fiero Cruise, and a Saturday night group dinner at a local restaurant.

IMPORTANT:

As of now, 8 of the block of 30 rooms are already booked! If we look like we are running out of rooms well in advance, I can call and ask for more rooms to be held.

Again, If you plan on attending, we ask that you PLEASE fill out the registration form on the website. This will help us so much in planning all of the events, and activities. Imagine just 70 people taking the time to register, and we book a restaurant to accommodate that number of people. Then when the time rolls around, and we have 120 show up! There would be nothing that we could do to fix this at the last minute. If however everyone took the 30 seconds to fill out the form on the website, & let us know, this could not happen. So please, take just a minute and let us know!

THANKS!

http://www.FieroEvents.com
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a follow up note:

We will be giving away Goodie Bags this year. The only way we can know how many bags we need to assemble is from the preregistrations. Therefore to receive a goodie bag, you must preregister no later than March 20th.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-08-2014).]

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There doesn't seem to be a "Register Now" button
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

There doesn't seem to be a "Register Now" button

I was condensing some of the buttons, and button labels, Use the "Register" button instead

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-16-2013).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was condensing some of the buttons, and button labels, Use the "Register" button instead

The register and the volunteer buttons take you to the same page.... The volunteer sign up page. There is no place to list your car or cars that you are bringing to help you plan.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

The register and the volunteer buttons take you to the same page.... The volunteer sign up page. There is no place to list your car or cars that you are bringing to help you plan.

Yikes! I am not sure how the volunteer form was being called from the registration page, but it is fixed now. I am sorry for the mix up! So you both can now register

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-16-2013).]

VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yikes! I am not sure how the volunteer form was being called from the registration page, but it is fixed now. I am sorry for the mix up! So you both can now register

My guess is John is looking for volunteers
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

My guess is John is looking for volunteers

You volunteering Steve?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to the top!

Things are moving along nicely, and we can not believe the amount of stuff that has ALREADY been donated to be given away as door prizes! Many thanks to those sponsors for stepping up! We will have a list shortly, to thank and acknowledge them publicly.

All that and we have barely scratched the list of vendors to contact!

The judging has been organized, as well as the classes / categories that will be awarded. There will be one special award for the "Furthest Fiero Traveled" (Be it by trailer or driven to the show).

This is going to be a FANTASTIC show everyone!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5181 posts
Member since May 2009
I forgot to add the link to a Daytona "Attendee Map". The map shows the locations of those that have registered to attend the show. The exact location is NOT given, just where Google decides to place the push pin on the map when entering the city and state. If more than one person is registered with the same city and state, I just move the marker randomly a little away from the other ones.

Also on the map are the locations of events, and any notes. Zoom into the Daytona Track, and you can actually see exactly where to park for the show

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE MAP

You can bookmark it and key an eye on it if you wish, as it will be updated as new registrations are completed.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any count so far on how many people are going?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The CURRENT count, that will certainly be much bigger by showtime, it looking like around 50 people.

That is actually a really good number for this early! The show is still almost 5 months away, and the majority, from what I have seen in the past do not sign up till after the holidays are over / next year.

Please spread the word, and let's make the show a huge success!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2013).]

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sooooo......tempting......!!!

was a blast last time I came down for this!!!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 11-07-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

sooooo......tempting......!!!

was a blast last time I came down for this!!!

You certainly are not that far away LOL! You have 2 choices as I see it in March. Stay home and wear 8 layers of clothes followed up with a parka, OR hit the Daytona Show in shorts and a T-shirt.

Hope to see you at the show

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-07-2013).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I booked my room tonight and looks like the rooms are going going gone. Just kidding still plenty available at the 69 dollar rate but going fast don't wait till the last min or you might have to pay premium prices.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New year everyone. The 2014 Fiero show is now less than 3 months away. If you have not done so, please register to let us know how many people to expect. Also, it is highly recommended that you book your room as there is just over a month left before the room rate will almost double.

All the information is available in the first post of this thread.

------------------

High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers are Available in THIS THREAD IN THE MALL.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alrighty! Less than 3 months to go. Over half the rooms are booked so far. I have started to plot on a map where people are coming in from to attend the Daytona 2014 show. The pins on the map are not exact addresses of those attending, just where Google defaults the push pin when putting in the city and state.

The map also has the location of events and activities. If you zoom into the Daytona track itself, you can even see where the Fiero section is located at turn 4. There are still a few things to lock down, and get organized. Once they are done all locations will be inserted into the map.

You can have a LOOK AT THE MAP HERE.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can have a LOOK AT THE MAP HERE.

Yeah! One from Lake Worth and is not me. Need to caravan with him if I can go.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Yeah! One from Lake Worth and is not me. Need to caravan with him if I can go.

There are actually two others than yourself Myself, and Tony filled out the registration form on the website (hint hint) saying that he is going.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-09-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, the Spring Turkey Rod website has finally been change over from the November one, and the registration is now active!

You must register directly with the Turkey Rod event at THEIR WEBPAGE HERE. The fee is $25 to bring your Fiero into the track area for the show. That $25 includes the entry fee for your Fiero, and up to 4 people for all 3 days of the event. For those just attending the show and not bringing a Fiero onto the field, the general admission prices are as follows: Admission $10 per day Friday – Saturday ~ $5 Sunday. Children 11 and under free.

There are no secondary fee's this year to be a part of the Fiero group, or to have your Fiero entered into the judging for awards. We just ask that you PLEASE also register at FieroEvents.com so we can keep a head count of people attending. I just can not stress enough how important this is for planning activities, and making reservations for activities and such. It is so frustrating to see many people say "I am going!" & "wouldn't miss it" and when I look, I do not have a registration form filled out by them... you know who you are So please, if you plan in attending, and have not done so, please fill out the registration form.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just order my ticket, from the speedway.
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got my room booked and am registered with FieroEvents. As soon as I get paid I will register with Turkey Rod!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you click on the link to register it ask (not mandatory) Your car club affiliation, if any.

Are people leaving this blank or what are we using?

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

when you click on the link to register it ask (not mandatory) Your car club affiliation, if any.

Are people leaving this blank or what are we using?

It is not relative to being able for us to park in the Fiero group together or anything really. You can put your local Fiero group if you belong to one, or use Central Florida Fiero's if you wish, as they are the ones organizing this years show. I would use the word "Fiero" in some way, so the organizers, if they even look at this information, know we are still invading the Daytona show in full force
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definately going to this years show at Daytona,but just not bringing my Fiero because it is far from being any kind of show worthy like everyone else's around here.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Definately going to this years show at Daytona,but just not bringing my Fiero because it is far from being any kind of show worthy like everyone else's around here.

Bring it anyway! There is a section to park that will be for cars that do now want to enter the judging. My car will also be FAR from finished. That is what makes it though, as people will see it as it is now. Then next year all the (hopefully) progress that I have made can be seen.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-15-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I will have to bring 2 cars just to be able to bring some console skeletons with me.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 01-22-2014).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are actually two others than yourself Myself, and Tony filled out the registration form on the website (hint hint) saying that he is going.

Tony is going? Yeah! I'm so happy for him. I encourage all to bring your Fiero no matter what condition it is. At least me, I would prefer to see a 100 average Fieros than 20 show quality ones. Nothing cooler than a field full of Fieros. I remember the first show I attended in 2000. My car was well below average then. But it felt so cool to be part of that huge mass of Fieros.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, since the first of this month ( I guess everyone was waiting for 2014) people have been registering on the website for the show.

Here is a current map of where people are coming from so far:

(NOTE: the pins on the map are NOT the exact location of the people attending, just the city from which they are coming from)

Again, if you haven't registered, PLEASE DO SO.
There are only 69 days till the show, and only 39 more days to register at the hotel to get the $69 Fiero Group Rate (It goes back up to $119)
If you do not preregister, you will more than likely not receive one of the goodie bags when you get to the show. There will only be a few extra bags made above the number of people that registered.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-17-2014).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need volunteers for the following positions...

Parking
Raffle ticket sales
Pop up tents and tables
Tally Votes

Please contact me if you would like to help out.
robert@spacecoastfieros.com

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 01-18-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did get a message from Benn saying he will be parking cars with Robert. I do not know any more details unfortunately.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just around the corner folks.... hope to be there with a little more HP this year and I'll have some Russ88ttop goodies at discount prices, so don't forget to look me up at the show
and ask whats for sale (discount) that is.

looking forward to seeing everyone after a two year absents to this event.

Angel (87GT2M6) by the time of the show should be 2M8
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock