Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-03-2013 05:22 AM
Replies: 334 (10758 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-05-2014 07:18 PM
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Capitol City Fiero's was fortunate to be able to do just that at Michigan International Speedway for several years. Unfortunately, our last opportunity to be on the track was in 2012.
The change came about when MIS was bought by the group that owns Daytona.......

Don't see it happening at Daytona during a car show that attracts thousands of cars..........

Same reason the laps at Indy last year were a "stop and go, stay in line, and get your damn hands back in the car" affair... sigh.

Things have changed.

Teh page is mine! MINE I TELL YOU!

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 01-31-2014).]

IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capitol City Fiero's was fortunate to be able to do just that at Michigan International Speedway for several years. Unfortunately, our last opportunity to be on the track was in 2012.
The change came about when MIS was bought by the group that owns Daytona.......

Don't see it happening at Daytona during a car show that attracts thousands of cars..........

it was wishful thinking, I've never extended my stay past Saturday and have heard that on Sunday there's not much attendance. With that said I believe our low speed pass around the track is on Sunday so who needs to be greased to make it happen? just kidding

but would be nice to go around that track at 90mph.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Race tracks do not want the responsibility when wannabe race drivers lose it on their track. The only time I ever pushed my Fiero on a track was at a FOCOA event at Gateway international in 98. You had to sign a waver and have an acceptable helmet to run the track at $50/car. You signed up to various levels, parade, modified or all out. I went in the modified laps and for 20 minutes ran my 87 and scuffed up my tires. During the event several cars broke with either engine of transmission failures and I can still remember the smell of burning brakes.

In the late 90s, you could run on Daytona and keeping your speed down to 40-50 mph and get a nice photo as you crossed the finish line. Unfortunately at other Daytona track events some wannabes broke the rules, so the track canceled that opportunity for all.

I did run Michigan after the 25th Fiero event and did get up to 85, but with the no passing rule, the car in front of me kept my speed down. I also ran the GM test track at the 2011 Power Tour, but again a slower car kept my speed down.

There will be a track event at Watkins Glenn in early April (opening day) where for $25, you will be able to run on the track following a pace car, again with no passing. But letting the cars string out you can have bursts of speed which is fun and depending on the pace car driver's speed. But some wannabes have hit some guard rails driving beyond their skills.

http://bangshift.com/blog/c...spectator-drags.html

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 02-09-2014).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does anyone have an official count to date on how many will attend the Daytona Fiero Weekend?

excitement is building, I just can't wait!

How many are joining in for the Sugar Mill breakfast and cruise?

inquiring minds want to know....
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People coming from Over 1000 Miles away ? Just How big a gathering is this going to be ?? Show," swap meet" ?? first I've heard of it
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

does anyone have an official count to date on how many will attend the Daytona Fiero Weekend?

excitement is building, I just can't wait!

How many are joining in for the Sugar Mill breakfast and cruise?

inquiring minds want to know....

I definitely want to do the breakfast and cruise.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:

People coming from Over 1000 Miles away ? Just How big a gathering is this going to be ?? Show," swap meet" ?? first I've heard of it

You need to check your email address on file here on PFF then. I sent out an email about the show to the Southeaster United States This is the largest gathering of Fieros in the South east. Not only that it is one of the biggest car shows, swap meets, and selection of vendors booths in the entire US.

As for a count, it is hard to say at this point. I see tons of "I am going!", and "I booked my room already", yet these same people have not filled out the registration form on the website. I looked at some of the city & state info on some of the posts where people said they were coming, and compared that to the registration forms that have been filled out.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have reservations for a room, Fiero registration complete, and Daytona registration complete via e-mail and also have the post card. I will be there unless some sort of disaster happens.

Nelson
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay guys... Ready for an announcement? Want to get on the track do ya? DONE! Unfortunately not at Daytona. New Smyrna Speedway is about 20-30 minutes south on I-95. We have been invited to join them on Saturday night after our show at Daytona. They'll give each car two free entries to the race that night. We'll have an area to display our cars. They open their gates at 6:00 PM and we need to be set up by then. About 7:00 PM they'll have a spokesperson from our group (or we can just give their announcer something to say...) tell everybody about our club(s) as we file out onto the track. NOT the apron but the actual racing surface. If we have any pace cars in the group they will pace our group. So far there is no "maximum speed" and she commented how they always get a kick out of the car clubs because they go SO SLOW... Depending on what classes are racing that night there may even be an opportunity for the Indy(s) to pace an actual race.

So how's that for something different?

Get signed up folks. We need to know how many people will be attending Daytona. We need to know how many people are attending the scheduled activities. We need to get some more volunteers to help out as well.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Okay guys... Ready for an announcement? Want to get on the track do ya? DONE! Unfortunately not at Daytona. New Smyrna Speedway is about 20-30 minutes south on I-95. We have been invited to join them on Saturday night after our show at Daytona. They'll give each car two free entries to the race that night. We'll have an area to display our cars. They open their gates at 6:00 PM and we need to be set up by then. About 7:00 PM they'll have a spokesperson from our group (or we can just give their announcer something to say...) tell everybody about our club(s) as we file out onto the track. NOT the apron but the actual racing surface. If we have any pace cars in the group they will pace our group. So far there is no "maximum speed" and she commented how they always get a kick out of the car clubs because they go SO SLOW... Depending on what classes are racing that night there may even be an opportunity for the Indy(s) to pace an actual race.

Get signed up folks. We need to know how many people will be attending Daytona. We need to know how many people are attending the scheduled activities. We need to get some more volunteers to help out as well.

That's really cool! But I'm still a little confused, because it says right on the Spring Turkey Rod site: JOIN US FOR A LAP AROUND THE SPEEDWAY FOR ALL REGISTERED SHOW CARS! Does that not apply to the Fiero crowd, or what?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's pretty cool! Good job!

PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you can still return to Daytona on Sunday and drive around the track at Daytona. Historically speaking, you will likely drive around the track on the apron until you get to the start finish line where they take pictures. I don't want to discourage anyone from doing this too. But it's not like you'll get to take a hot lap around Daytona.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job on coordinating that and getting it locked down! I have added it to the Daytona Map, and will put it on the schedule ASAP!

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Zoom Zoom Zoom
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am SOOooo looking forward to the Smyrna NASCAR track! At the same time, I would like to eat dinner with everyone as a group. So, yes, there is a decision to be made, that or try to work out a way to do both There is just not enough time to gather as a group and eat dinner before going to the track, and being there on time.

As it stands now, you can choose to eat dinner as a group, OR go the the Smyrna track and do a few laps. I have an idea about a 3rd option: move dinner to an hour or so later, say 8:00 ~ 8:30, and be able to do both. I totally realize that eating dinner at 8:30 is quite late for some people. I would never eat at home at this time, but find it a very reasonable time to go out to dinner. I am tossing it out there as an option, to try to fit both into Saturdays schedule. Also note, that there is a snack bar at the Smyrna track to grab something to eat to tide you over. I hate to make the decision either to eat or do Fiero stuff

Please head over to the site, and select an option, and let us know what you think! The poll is right at the top of the page.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free bump, BTW, I am teaching a Photoshop class in Daytona on Monday (day after tomorrow) although I won't be down for the show, I will leave the gate to the tack open for you

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally registered for 2 us coming from Denver CO. See you then.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SWEET!!!

Any idea what safety equipment is required? Any other "tech inspection" items to note? Will passing be allowed? Sorry to be a pest. But inquiring minds need to know.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Denver! WooHoo! You are the furthest distance traveled that has registered so far!

Ok, here is the show poster for the Daytona Show this year. Everyone on the planning committee has had well over a month to look it over, make changes and comments, so here is the final result.

This is a LOW RESOLUTION VERSION: For the High Resolution version, at 300 dpi suitable for printing, Download it here

(I'll buy a beer for the person, who is attending the show, and that can identify the Fiero in the photo on the flyer)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-09-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Ok, if just hanging out with lots of other Fiero owners, showing your car inside the Daytona International Speedway, and racing around the New Smyrna NASCAR track, are not enough to entice you to come to Daytona..... then other drastic measures are required

While you are shoveling out your car on Friday March 28th to go to the grocery store, have a look at where you COULD be on that very same Saturday instead :

We will be having a Poolside Beach Party from Noon until 3:00 PM at Oceans East! Hang out by the pool, in the pool, or have a nice soak in the hot tub. At 3:00 we will drive the Fieros around in front of the pool on the beach for a photo of your car, with the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop. If you don't want to drive your Fiero on the beach, you can watch from the pool deck.

Prepare to go back home with a Florida Tan in the dead of winter! Just bring your Swim Suit / Trunks, we'll provide the sunscreen!

Then, after a relaxing day by the pool, head back to your hotel to shower and relax for a couple hours. Then it's back at it! Head out with us to the Go Kart track at 5:00 PM for some real fun!

All of this and more has just been added on the website, on the schedule tab.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-12-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave Lambert's (Cool Blue) 87 GT.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Dave Lambert's (Cool Blue) 87 GT.

Nope.......

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Infinitewill's 87' GT ?
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB`s Blue GT
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Infinitewill's 87' GT ?

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

JohnWPB`s Blue GT

Nope and nope. The rear shot with the 2014 tag at the top of the FieroEvents website however is the back of my car If you look really close, in the reflection of the right tail light, you can see some patio furniture LOL

I will give the first hint: The Fiero, on the flyer above, does not belong to anyone on the forum

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man this is going to be so much fun!!! I can't wait to go!
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Additional details for the beach party...
Indoor showers are available.
Hot tub.
Pool.
Gas BBQ grills.
We'll have picnic style lunch indoors, menu not final yet. Donations / fees will likely be required to buy the food.
Volley Ball.
Bocce Ball.
Shuffle Board.
Restaurant and full liquor bar next to the pool.
No fees for use of the facilities.
I'm trying to get us free access for driving onto the beach for pictures. If you want to drive down the beach you'll likely have to pay beach access fees.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, if just hanging out with lots of other Fiero owners, showing your car inside the Daytona International Speedway, and racing around the New Smyrna NASCAR track, are not enough to entice you to come to Daytona..... then other drastic measures are required

While you are shoveling out your car on Saturday March 28th to go to the grocery store, have a look at where you COULD be on that very same Saturday instead :

We will be having a Poolside Beach Party from Noon until 3:00 PM! Hang out by the pool, in the pool, or have a nice soak in the hot tub. At 3:00 we will drive the Fieros around in front of the pool on the beach for a photo of your car, with the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop. If you don't want to drive your Fiero on the beach, you can watch from the pool deck.

Prepare to go back home with a Florida Tan in the dead of winter! Just bring your Swim Suit / Trunks, we'll provide the sunscreen!

Then, after a relaxing day by the pool, head back to your hotel to shower and relax for a couple hours. Then it's back at it! Head out with us to the Go Kart track at 5:00 PM for some real fun!

All of this and more has just been added on the website, on the schedule tab.

Perchance did you mean to say "Friday", rather than "Saturday"?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perchance did you mean to say "Friday", rather than "Saturday"?

I most certainly did! Thank You! I edited my post above to reflect the change.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Wow, was just looking at the latest registrations and the map. Not a single person coming from Georgia? I had thought Georgia had a fairly active Fiero community....... Heck, I wish I was driving from Georgia! It would save me about 3 hours on my drive

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those interested some of the Space Coast Fieros folks will be driving up to Savannah, Ga to meet some of our friends coming out of the north AL MI NY RI.

We are rolling in there on 25 March.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is the pool party on the beach going to be? The North Turn Restaurant is a good place to hang for 3-4 hours.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

Where is the pool party on the beach going to be?

It will be at the Oceans East Resort. The information is detailed on the main page of the FieroEvents.com website (second paragraph), You can also find info in the first post of this thread, and It's mentioned above in the post with the large picture of the pool, It is on the Schedule page of the site, and the exact location is drawn on the Events Map (Just zoom in to where it says pool party with the little blue icon of the swimming pool).

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-12-2014).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gonna be pretty hot at that party with all those Fiero enthusiasts in the pool...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-14-2014).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Gonna be pretty hot at that party with all those Fiero enthusiasts in the pool...

That`s just wrong
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

What has been seen can not be unseen
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh come on! Do you really have to quote the same damn picture over and over again? I am pretty sure we saw it the first time. Thanks so much Carbon, really appreciated.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-13-2014).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-13-2014).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After all the snow I just shovelled, I am so ready. Daytona or bust!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock