Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-03-2013 05:22 AM
Replies: 334 (10758 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-05-2014 07:18 PM
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,what about Smyrna rules and I can't get on the Turkey Runs site,did they change something?
Don

------------------
IMSA 34
60' - 1.555
1/4 mi - 10.519
mph - 130.29

TOO FAR
60' - 1.491
1/4 mi - 11.323
mph - 116.4

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck has said that he was going to get that information a few weeks ago. I didn't want to step on any toes, but he has been super busy with work.

That being the case, I just called and spoke with Kim at the New Smyrna track. She said that no special equipment is needed. No helmets, no roll bars ect. She said a decent speed for the laps is around 50 ~ 70 MPH, and just asks that no one goes crazy. I told here that we are not a group of ricers, and not showing off, and have no intent on wrecking out cars, and she just laughed and said that's perfect

I would go one step further, and say it would not hurt to have a Fire Extinguisher in the car. No bad jokes or anything implied other than the fact that we will be on a racetrack, and having an extinguisher on hand, no matter what make or model of car, on a race track, is just a good idea.

On another note, as Chuck said, they will give each car 2 entries to the track. For each additional person, there is a $35 entry fee for adults, and 11 and under are admitted free.

As for the Turkey Rod site, that is strange! I have tried to get to it from here, and get a 404 not found. I hope someone did not forget to re-register the domain name! Anyhow, I don't know what their problem, but our website is still working

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-22-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

That being the case, I just called and spoke with Kim at the New Smyrna track. She said that no special equipment is needed. No helmets, no roll bars ect. She said a decent speed for the laps is around 50 ~ 70 MPH, and just asks that no one goes crazy. I told here that we are not a group of ricers, and not showing off, and have no intent on wrecking out cars, and she just laughed and said that's perfect

Thanks for the info.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

http://www.turkeyrun.com/registration.html

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 02-23-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the new links. They also had TurkeyRodRun.com pointing to the same website, and it is now no longer active. Doing some research, it should still be good for a 2 weeks or so:

Domain Name: TURKEYRODRUN.COM
Update Date: 2013-06-04 07:10:57
Creation Date: 2002-06-03 11:52:37
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-06-03

Anyhow, I updated the link in the first post.

Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://imageshack.com/a/img69/6969/cgea.jpg

From 2013 Fieros at Daytona panoramic.

http://imageshack.com/a/img849/2667/whu7.jpg

Sunday Brunch stop.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 02-23-2014).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yours truly, 10 from the left.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Old Lar. I see my 88 T-Top third from the right. We'll be heading south once again.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok the show is just over a month away, you have 5 days to book the hotel for $69.

I have started to add up the numbers from the registration forms that people filled out on the website. These numbers will be used for the reservations for the Friday, Saturday evening dinners, as well as how many goodie bags that we need to make up.

I know of at least 6 people that have not filled out the registration form, that have said they are coming. I am not mentioning names, you know who you are This is the last warning / reminder that if you did not fill out the registration form to let us know you are coming, that is your prerogative. However if there are more people that we can accommodate at the restaurants based on the reservations we are making (Which is based on the registrations), the ones that registered will be given priority seating with the group. Additional people may need to be seated wherever possible in the restaurants. Also one goodie bag is being made for each person that has filled out the registration form, there will be no extra's.

If you have not done so, and wish to pre-register (FREE) you can do it on the website here. If you are uncomfortable giving out your address or phone number, either leave them blank, or make something up Please use your real city & state if you can. If someone can not fill out the form for whatever reason, just let us know that you are coming, and I will add you to the registered list. You can post in this thread, or email me personally at johnwpb at my gmail . com email address. Lastly, feel free to call me on my cell at 56l 2 three six 7 o tOo fore.

Ok, so one more last thing We still need people that can commit an hour or 2 to manning the registration table. I personally will commit to a couple hours of watching the table myself. I will give my word that no one will be stuck at the table for an extended period of time. There will be no set schedule, just ability to stay at or watch the table for an hour or so. With a bunch of people doing this, as long as one person is there, people are few to switch on and off at the table as often as you want. If you can help, pop you name in this form, so we know we have things covered. Thanks! ! ! !

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-24-2014).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All set for Daytona, fully registered all over (the show, the hotel etc) I've received the Daytona Speedway admission and my car seems to be on track.

Daytona here we come!

136X

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 02-24-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

All set for Daytona, fully registered all over (the show, the hotel etc) I've received the Daytona Speedway admission and my car seems to be on track.

Yep, you are registered all right. Some people just wont take the time to fill out a simple web form, and here you have registered, and filled out the form a total of 3 times now LOL

As of right now, there are 84 people that have registered for Daytona!
This is the total without most of the local Fiero groups around Daytona, that seem like they are just going to show up, and not worry with pre-registering. Seating for the group dinners was set for right around this number of people. It is most likely the those that have not pre registered will not be seated with the main group. This is just done to be a fair as possible to those that took the time to register. If however more fill out the registration form soon, I can call the restaurants and try to increase our total group number. I do not want to call now, and add 20 people, and have the restaurants hold those spaces , and then not have the people to fill them.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-24-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jdv just called me this afternoon. He said he called the Quality Inn and they told him they had no rooms available. He then called me to let me know. I asked if he mentioned Central Florida Fieros, and he said no. He then called back and was able to book a room. They said they just have a few of the rooms left, so it looks like they are going to be sold out in the next couple of days. So the good news is that no one is going to have to pay the $119 price for a room starting Saturday

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They only gave me one night at the redused rate.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FFIEROFRED:

They only gave me one night at the redused rate.

I can assure you the rate is in the system to be honored for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. Whoever you spoke with was not aware of that, or didn't see it somehow. I posted above, just a few days ago when I called the manager and she directly told me that it is set up that way. Just make sure you mention "Central Florida Fieros" to get the reduced rate. If anyone else has a problem like this, please see me at the hotel, and I will get it taken care of for you at the front desk.

I just called and there are just 2 rooms, both non-smoking with 2 queen beds available. After those 2 are gone, that is the last one in our room block, & the rest of the hotel is completely sold out as well.

This is going to be a great show. You know what......scrap that...... This is going to be a FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Sure the car show is the central focus, and we have all been to tons of car shows. Most car shows are all pretty similar. This is so much more than that! First, yes it is a car show, but not just ANY car show. One of the largest in the United States, In the center of one of the most famous tracks on planet Earth, and it runs not just one, but two full days! Add to that a leisurely cruise, dinners, breakfast's brunch, other activities, and then toss in a beach front pool party and some serious fun at the Go Kart track! Then, just to top it all off, we are giving over $1,000 in cool Fiero stuff away! THAT is what make this weekend FANTASTIC & so different the then run of the mill or typical "Car Show".

Here is a look at where people are coming from so far:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-27-2014).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know if I would be able to stay at the hotel. But finances look like they will meet the minimum requirement, lol. I just booked Thursday through Saturday nights. They only had a couple rooms left.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. We have put a lot of time and effort into planning things for people to enjoy. Hopefully we have thought of everything and everybody will have a kick-arse weekend.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great News! For those that are not aware, The Fiero Store has recently added ABS speaker pod door panels, as well as a brand Dash Cap to cover the existing dash in the Fiero.

The Fiero Store offered to donate the dash cap, and a pair of speaker pod door panels, if the postage was paid for. Unfortunately, we did not have the extra $120.00 in the show budget to do so. This was a great opportunity to show these 2 brand new items and did not want to miss out on that. I then had an idea..... What if I paid the $120 out of my pocket (the same price as if I bought a dash cap from them directly) and have both shipped to the show. I would then do a tech session on Saturday, and install the dash cap in my Fiero. Then we still have speaker pod door panels to give away. I ran this past everyone, including Matthew at The Fiero Store, and everyone thought it was a "win win".

Matthew made it clear that it is not just a "Set the dash cap in place" thing. There will need to be trimming, cutting and working the cap to get it to fit correctly. I will be bringing a Dremel (I have a power inverter to power it) and other tools that would be needed for installation. This will let everyone at the show get a good hands on on the 2 new items and see what they are like in person.

Here are the Speaker Pod Door Panels and the new Dash Cap:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-28-2014).]

rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me, and a free bump for the thread.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys! This thread is too quiet! The show is less than a month away!

For those bringing car trailers, we now have room to park just under 387 trailers I called and found out that we can park trailers inside a secure parking lot at the Daytona track. You can park them starting Thursday at 9 a.m. up until To 4 p.m. If you need access after 4 pm, you can call Rick to make arrangements. He was very nice on the phone and accommodating. His cell phone number is (386)679-3352. You enter at gate #70 at the track. This will be available through Sunday, and it's free. It is also LITERALLY just across the street from the Quality Inn. You can park your truck and trailer, and walk across the street to the Quality Inn.

For those wanting to set up anything early at the track, you can do that in our area starting on Thursday morning, 2 days before the show starts.

As far as support vehicles go, they are not aloud inside during the show hours. However, you can bring anything into the track on Saturday & Sunday mornings early before the show, to drop off chairs, canopy's equipment and stuff. You are not normally aloud to do this, but Rick has said he will make an exception. He says to go the the entrance gate, and tell the person attending the gate that Rick said it was Ok to drive the vehicle in, drop stuff, then come back out and park. If they give you a hard time, have Rick's number available, and tell the attendant to call him. Lastly, he mentioned that the attendant may ask for your drivers licence, to ensure you do indeed come back out. Support vehicles CAN NOT remain in the infield. As he puts it, "This is a car show, not a parking lot"

Both show cars and support vehicles will be allowed into the track starting Saturday morning starting at 7 a.m. Gates open to the public at 8:30 for the general public, and all support vehicles need leave the inner track before this.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-08-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Ok, did someone send out a memo not to post in this thread? Well, I didn't get the memo! In over a week, the only ones posting in here are the organizers of the show. I would figure there would be more discussion or something going on with the show just over 3 weeks away! All these updates and such, I feel like I am talking to myself!! No input, suggestions, disagreement or agreement with anything at all? Anyone? Beuller.......Bueller.........

Any how...........

I talked to the manager at the Quality Inn again today. She had a meeting with her maintenance dept. The found that the only faucet that we could hook a hose to is close to the front entrance to the hotel, and that she did not honestly want us washing cars right there. Instead of saying no, and leaving it at that...... She sent her maintenance man to Home Depot to get a LOT of hose! They are running it down the side to the back of the building and have set up a wash station there for us. How cool is that. That is what ya call fantastic customer service right there! Anthony Melchiorri would be proud!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got The Emerald Dragon off the rack

Getting closer

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 03-05-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunny day + thorough application of wax =

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm registered. I'll be driving up on Saturday, and will attend the event at the New Smyrna speedway as well. My Fiero ain't pretty, but should feel right at home on the track.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Sunny day + thorough application of wax =

Now Biff, I said 2 coats!

Looking good! !

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John

I registered but did not put my actual adress on the registrations.
but the rest of the info is correct.
Just letting you know that I will try to be at show. My car is under construction

I am looking forward to it, since it should be the first time that I drive a Fiero to the show
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

John

I registered but did not put my actual adress on the registrations.

Awwwww, just when I was thinking that "ABC 12345" was the coolest address ever!

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say Breakfast!

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87GT2M6

1297 posts
Member since Jan 2008
a few of the Fiero owners attending Daytona this year:

in the photo we have Andy, Alex4umla, Yellowstone, 87GT2M6, LT188GT

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB: Just letting you know that I will try to be at show. My car is under construction

My car is like that, too. Except your Fiero's body mods are more exciting. Just park next to mine, and your car will suddenly look much better.

That gives me an idea: maybe we could have an "under construction" section.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

My car is like that, too. Except your Fiero's body mods are more exciting. Just park next to mine, and your car will suddenly look much better.

That gives me an idea: maybe we could have an "under construction" section.

Or a award
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That picture sure looks familiar.

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

Did someone say Breakfast!

PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made a bunch of updates to the Events page of the web site this morning.

Group Rates for Go-Karts
Confirmed time for Daytona track lap on Sunday
Additional details for the New Smyrna Speedway on Saturday night
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Chuck! Did they mention how many of us they need to consider it a "group"?

I also added some info about Thursday Nights meet and greet at Tijuana Flats. Just a small get together for people that are arriving on Thursday night.

On another note, when you check in at the Quality Inn, ask the desk agent for a copy of the show schedule. It has the locations and times of all of the events for the entire weekend, along with contact phone numbers for those of us on the show committee. Copies of this will also be available Saturday morning at the registration table.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robert convinced me to help out. I filled out a volunteer form on the FieroEvents site.
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just registered! See you in Daytona!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just 3 weeks away now! ! ! If you registered on the website, expect an email in the next few days. It will have a detailed printable schedule, and phone numbers for organizers of the show.

This is the latest map of attendees that have registered on the website:

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ang84Indy:

I just registered! See you in Daytona!

Are you bringing an Indy? We're still looking for an Indy to lead us around the track at New Smyrna. We thought we had a local one but no longer do.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What an opportunity for anyone that owns an Indy!!! An opportunity to actually be a pace car on a NASCAR track. Sure, it is not some televised race, but honestly, how many people that own Fieros, have gotten the chance to pace ANY cars around an official NASCAR track in an actual pace car!
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey John
Can you add two more people to the breakfast at sugarmill?
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I'm not bringing an Indy. That one isn't roadworthy.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock