Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The New and Improved Quarter Mile List (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The New and Improved Quarter Mile List by Blacktree
Started on: 05-02-2008 01:12 AM
Replies: 758 (40811 views)
Last post by: ls3mach on 04-27-2022 01:54 AM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcplasma:

Oh heck no....
I have a range of about 15 miles. Very fast miles but only 15.

We are going to try the TEXAS MILE in Beeville Texas on Maqrch 23rd this year. Registration is complete and license applied for.
Will try to do 150mph crossing the line. That will be at half current to keep heat down.

I know I was just giving you a hard time. It's very impressive but a hard claim at streetable.

IP: Logged
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh heck no....
I have a range of about 15 miles. Very fast miles but only 15.

We are going to try the TEXAS MILE in Beeville Texas on March 23rd this year. Registration is complete and license applied for.
Will try to do 150mph crossing the line. That will be at half current to keep heat down.

If you can hold off until October I'll have my Northstar car there...

I wanted to hold the title for the fastest *documented* Fiero in the world for at least a little while

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 03-01-2012).]

Fog

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogSend a Private Message to FogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, this year is gonna be interesting as I can see. My first event is in Jun, so have to stand back till then. There is some serious mods underway right now, but all in the right time Teaser would be -300lb and fixing trans problems that netted me 2sec 60' times.

But congrats to dcplasma for 9-s!
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

I am pretty sure he has timeslips photos here somewhere. As I said there is video of it on youtube if you search it.... nevermind here ya go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5li6oojNCIM

So while he is kind of a wiseass and annoys a lot of folks here you cannot discount the fact that he is a major player in the fiero speed circles. I for one wish he would cut the bull and really let that car go on the track and let us all see the nine I think it has in it... would be awesome. Peace

Pete

Yea, I hate to be a pain, but I can't read anything in that video that upholds his time claim except the title.

I looked through the thread and didn't see a slip he had posted except for the one earlier. He is a pain to everyone here, and a jerk as well about this crap. I'm just saying he needs to post realistic proof like everyone else has to.

Brad
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Perhaps there is something I am missing here. He sure is loud and obnoxious for being the "drummer" of the racing crowd.

Troll face fits for his avatar, but it past time to switch. Here is my suggestion.

Brad

Yeah, you got me I have been hard at work faking videos though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5li6oojNCIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6fxDyyn0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zngABff_lU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duvNBAvSPvM
Figero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Figero88Send a Private Message to Figero88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I see what you say about the 0-60 time. Were you just being careful or was there a complete loss of traction off the line?

Easing into the run in 1st, no traction in those first 2 gears at 1/3 throttle and finally being able to hammer it in third. Crossing the line in fourth and headlight lids popping open as soon as I go over 120...fiero airbrakes? Next time I will bring some duct tape and maybe launch in 2nd!
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Figero88:

Easing into the run in 1st, no traction in those first 2 gears at 1/3 throttle and finally being able to hammer it in third. Crossing the line in fourth and headlight lids popping open as soon as I go over 120...fiero airbrakes? Next time I will bring some duct tape and maybe launch in 2nd!

Just pop the hood and No Air Brakes.
There are also a number of hood venting solutions too.

Get some good soft compound summer tires and bigger wheels 18's+. It makes for a faster launch because bigger tires are harder to spin and you are covering more ground.
I can launch very good with my 18" wheels and street tires with no spin but I sure as hell ain't trapping 120+......that is until I go Turbo
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bigger wheels hurt you. Smaller wheels with bigger tires helps traction.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Bigger wheels hurt you. Smaller wheels with bigger tires helps traction.

Bigger as in overall diameter? Hurt, not really as with too much powah you WILL break traction. You need a handicap so you don't spin and Bigger and Heavier Diameter wheel\tires will do the trick.
Moving forward is ALWAYS faster than standing still ask that ZR1 owner. Also, a Virtual gear ratio is created due to the bigger diameter netting a faster speed @ given RPM.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need a handicap so you don't spin and Bigger and Heavier Diameter wheel\tires will do the trick.

Fail.

Big/heavy wheels just break things and get less traction.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Bigger as in overall diameter? Hurt, not really as with too much powah you WILL break traction. You need a handicap so you don't spin and Bigger and Heavier Diameter wheel\tires will do the trick.
Moving forward is ALWAYS faster than standing still ask that ZR1 owner. Also, a Virtual gear ratio is created due to the bigger diameter netting a faster speed @ given RPM.

Wheel and tire are two different things. Tire diameter is not the same as wheel diameter.

Large diameter wheels just absorb more power (especially at the fast end of the strip).

It's also easier to get off-the-line bite with a taller more compliant sidewall.
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Fail.

Big/heavy wheels just break things and get less traction.

So does big HP/TQ numbers !
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Will:

Wheel and tire are two different things. Tire diameter is not the same as wheel diameter.

Large diameter wheels just absorb more power (especially at the fast end of the strip).

It's also easier to get off-the-line bite with a taller more compliant sidewall.

Makes sence, as I was implying to reduce tire spin a bigger overall diameter will do the trick.
As for asorbing more power does that equate to more speed too???
dcplasma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcplasmaClick Here to visit dcplasma's HomePageSend a Private Message to dcplasmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been holding off I run a 3.08 with. 27" tire I am putting in. 2.73 right now
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Makes sence, as I was implying to reduce tire spin a bigger overall diameter will do the trick.
As for asorbing more power does that equate to more speed too???

That means it takes more energy for the engine to spin up the larger diameter wheel, which means there's less energy leftover to make the car go faster.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 03-03-2012).]

Figero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Figero88Send a Private Message to Figero88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just pop the hood and No Air Brakes.
There are also a number of hood venting solutions too.

Get some good soft compound summer tires and bigger wheels 18's+. It makes for a faster launch because bigger tires are harder to spin and you are covering more ground.
I can launch very good with my 18" wheels and street tires with no spin but I sure as hell ain't trapping 120+......that is until I go Turbo

Bigger wheels and hood vents means no more sleeper for my street car. I will have to try "hood popped" and taller rear tires on stock fiero GT wheels. I think with less tire spin I can get 2.0 in the 60 ft time and maybe 12.5. I am not going to be dragging the car all the time. I prefer it as a daily driver/show car that gets 20 miles per gallon combined city/highway and can embarrass most cars on the road with its innocent external look.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigger wheels and hood vents means no more sleeper for my street car. I will have to try "hood popped" and taller rear tires on stock fiero GT wheels. I think with less tire spin I can get 2.0 in the 60 ft time and maybe 12.5. I am not going to be dragging the car all the time. I prefer it as a daily driver/show car that gets 20 miles per gallon combined city/highway and can embarrass most cars on the road with its innocent external look.

You should invest in some drag radials. Most people won't notice what kind of tire you have. I know I won't go back to anything less than a drag radial on the rear, it's just so much safer.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

dcplasma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcplasmaClick Here to visit dcplasma's HomePageSend a Private Message to dcplasmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you can hold off until October I'll have my Northstar car there...
I wanted to hold the title for the fastest *documented* Fiero in the world for at least a little while

Couldn't Hold Off. We ran a 134.5mph 1/2 mile and a 155.0mph full mile.
Video Here....

and here

------------------
DC Plasma
900 Battery HP 1.551 6.321 112mph 9.898 134.4mph
Top Speed 155mph in Standing One Mile
http://www.youtube.com/dcplasmaracing/

Figero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Figero88Send a Private Message to Figero88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Couldn't Hold Off. We ran a 134.5mph 1/2 mile and a 155.0mph full mile.

Congratulations on creating an incredibly fast fiero. In October, the outside temps should be cooler for the Texas Mile event on Oct 26-28 (if you plan to run again). Do you think CO2 cooling of the battery pack is wise to keep temps down? What theoretical top speed is the car geared for?
dcplasma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcplasmaClick Here to visit dcplasma's HomePageSend a Private Message to dcplasmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congratulations on creating an incredibly fast fiero. In October, the outside temps should be cooler for the Texas Mile event on Oct 26-28 (if you plan to run again). Do you think CO2 cooling of the battery pack is wise to keep temps down? What theoretical top speed is the car geared for?

Thanks.
Cooling, the batteries don't like cold temps. In fact, we usually warm them up on 1/4 mile days. On the mile it is a race between the motors I^R heating and the batteries I^R heating. They are both matched about the same for 1/4 mile racing at around 10 seconds at 2000 and 2500amps respectively. It would be cheaper to blow up the motors than the battery so I think I would prefer to put more battery in there and push the motors a little harder.

Gearing, Well, I have never had the car over 4400rpm. My modeling has the car heading to about 300ft lbs of torque at 5252rpm. The actual point at where the drag meets the rpm and torque with the current single gear and an overdrive 1/2 gear appears to be 180mph. But we take for ever to get their like an asymptote. So top speed in one mile with this gearing and pushing the pack a little more is predicted to be 175mph.

We could think about a second gear vendors overdrive called a "multi" they sell in their catalog. That might get us to 190???

------------------
DC Plasma

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A battery's "voltage performance", which is the voltage it puts out at a given state of charge, goes up with temperature. A warm fully charged battery will push more current to the motor than a cold battery.

The battery's self-discharge rate due to leakage current goes with temperature also. If you want a battery to stay charged longer, keep it cold. That's why we store flashlight batteries in the refrigerator... they last longer in storage. That's also why they don't put out much power when you take them right out of the fridge and put them into a flashlight.
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That means it takes more energy for the engine to spin up the larger diameter wheel, which means there's less energy leftover to make the car go faster.

In your opinion, What is the Optimal Wheel\Tire size for the 1/4 in a Fiero?

I launch very well with my 18" and Corvettes come with 18" and 19" from the factory. I average 1.75 60' and evern have murdered cars with Slicks from a launch.

The ONLY street car that has held it own with me from a launch is an Nissan GTR. All other street cars get the smackdown from 0-60.

When I had the stock 15" I spun way too easily and my assesment was that they were too small and light. Also, the tire compound was probably a big factor too.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want the smallest diameter wheel that will give you enough width to get a good contact patch.

It's difficult to run much wider than 7" in a 15" wheel. I'm running 16 x 8's on the rear of my car. I haven't personally looked into drag radials, but I'd suggest starting with a 16x8 and the widest DR that will go on an 8" wheel.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You want the smallest diameter wheel that will give you enough width to get a good contact patch.

It's difficult to run much wider than 7" in a 15" wheel. I'm running 16 x 8's on the rear of my car. I haven't personally looked into drag radials, but I'd suggest starting with a 16x8 and the widest DR that will go on an 8" wheel.

Where were you when I was shopping for my wheels?

Never mind, Don't answer that as I DID read the Threads!
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm running 255 Mickey Thompsons on 16x8 grand prix mesh wheels on my 84 with coilovers.
dcplasma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcplasmaClick Here to visit dcplasma's HomePageSend a Private Message to dcplasmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I run a 27"X9" 225/60R16 Eagle GT on 16"X7.5" like on the 9.898 run.

or sometimes 255/50R16 BFG Drag Radials deflated to 16psi if the track is uber slick like after sundown at Baytown Royal Purple. A little shorter this is better for 1/8th mile ET.

Metric

------------------
DC Plasma

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

I'm running 255 Mickey Thompsons on 16x8 grand prix mesh wheels on my 84 with coilovers.

I have those wheels. I used to run 255/50 Firehawk SZ50 EP's, but that size is getting harder and harder to find. I had to switch to 245/50's this time around.

The offset needs to be 25mm in order to fit the 16x8 on the available knuckles.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88GT T-top. Stock S3 3800SC, 3.6" pulley, N* TB, Magnaflow muffler, street tires, still on 1st mail order tune.
13.749 @ 99.25mph

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed White: 3800SC auto
304rwHP/366rwTQ

[This message has been edited by Alex4mula (edited 04-12-2012).]

PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10.9869 @127.13 mph in the 1/4. 3800 turbo a/a intercooler with 18 psi, 4t65E

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089092.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7JwavKjFk

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

10.9869 @127.13 mph in the 1/4. 3800 turbo a/a intercooler with 18 psi, 4t65E

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089092.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7JwavKjFk

Pete

Congrats Pete! Nice driving.

Edit: I had a question that I found the answer to in your thread about the run.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 04-28-2012).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!!!

list updated
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FIrst pass in the 11's!

(3800SC, Gen V, IC, 2.8" pulley, 60lb's, N* TB, TOG headers & 3" exhaust, XP Cam, 4t65e-hd (3.29), HP Tuners / Drag Radials)

I have a video I can post up soon, it's not the greatest, but I will still post it up.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 2000 L67 Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
New Engine on the Road again! FTW Motorsports style!
312rwhp/332rwtq

My CarDomain Site

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats for bumping up to the 11s.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Congrats for bumping up to the 11s.

Thanks!
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oops I see you have thread...

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

[This message has been edited by Justinbart (edited 06-03-2012).]

LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/089466.html#p0

10.263 @ 134.44

Can post a timeslip once I scan it if necessary. Thanks.

------------------
11.425 @115.60
Best 60' 1.543 seconds
3800 S/C 4T65E

New combo : Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 130lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, ARP Rod bolts, otherwise stock L36.
10.263 @ 134.44MPH

MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest drag time on my 4.9 (stock 4.9 with allante intake 5 speed getrag manual and regular street tires)

at 3740 feet elevation...

14.8 at 93mph

.... did a search and that came out to about

14.1 at sea level

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 06-11-2012).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LFiero67: that is one fast Fiero!

MaxCubes: do you have a timeslip and/or video of the run? You need proof of your run, to be entered on the list.
LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car has 2.93 gears now, thanks for the update .

------------------
11.425 @115.60
Best 60' 1.543 seconds
3800 S/C 4T65E

New combo : Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 130lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, ARP Rod bolts, otherwise stock L36.
10.263 @ 134.44MPH

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Lfiero67, I would bet we will be seeing a nine second NON-electric fiero on here REAL SOON!! Good luck tuning that monster man and please keep us posted on the progress. Very nicely done. Peace

Pete

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock