Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 10-30-2006 02:46 AM
Replies: 696 (49044 views)
Last post by: Twoolz on 05-07-2017 11:47 AM
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol ok, now i get it. D'oh!

*EDIT* woot, page 15 pwnage

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 08-13-2010).]

IP: Logged
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine came in today... and i forgot to open the box up! its still in my car lol
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn, I just sent you a PM
I have a few projects for you
D.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all the holes look punched... how much force does it take to punch a hole through steel that thick?! looks good... it needs to cool down so i can get around to test fitting it.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

americasfuture2k

7131 posts
Member since Jan 2006
the engine mount is gonna need a little tweaking to work with the 05 GTP L32.... very very minute tweaking... pics will follow! other than that, lines up pretty damn well!

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

since i seem to be getting so many PM's about my hitch, ill answer right here... i do not know where it came from, but it looks like The Fiero Store one. perfect for jacking the car, lifting the car and resting it on jackstands. 84-88 TRAILER HITCH

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 08-18-2010).]

PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PR do you have a set for a 2007 automatic available for shipping now? if so what is the total with shipping. also provide me with email for paypal. thanks
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PRFiero:

PR do you have a set for a 2007 automatic available for shipping now? if so what is the total with shipping. also provide me with email for paypal. thanks

Depends on the style of transmission you have, if i can see a pic of the Left rear output shaft area, i could tell you better.
PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is for a late model..it will required the special triangular shaped with the pin in it..
PFF
System Bot
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for just the transmission brackets and do you make a bracket for the shift linkage. I need these for an automatic 4t65e. thanks
Justin Heileman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update...
T-BONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for T-BONESend a Private Message to T-BONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 3800 s/c mounts
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by T-BONE:

I need 3800 s/c mounts

Not a problem, did you need an auto set, or manual ?
TA6SPD

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has been about 6 months. When can I expect to get my low mount alt. bracket?
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a picture or these mounts on a cradle without the engine mounted?
Manual:
and
Auto:
just curious
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for an update...Really would like to get going on this project
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Relax everyone........i appreciate your patience, i've been backed up with a ton of stuff on top of others issues. This week is fully focused on getting these & the mount orders out. While the welder still has the run of mounts, i'm working on finishing the PITA Alt brackets.
Thanks again.
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Relax everyone........i appreciate your patience, i've been backed up with a ton of stuff on top of others issues. This week is fully focused on getting these & the mount orders out. While the welder still has the run of mounts, i'm working on finishing the PITA Alt brackets.
Thanks again.

Any more updates on progress? My swap is just waiting on the Alt Bracket before I can start driving it.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justin Heileman:

Any more updates on progress? My swap is just waiting on the Alt Bracket before I can start driving it.

Yes...... 6 sets of mounts ready to ship & 8 alt brackets finally done. Those should also ship this week. I've messaged everyone ( i think ) who's waiting, but my computer was gone for 3 weeks & came back with none of my info, along with a forum member who has hosed up my Paypal so i can't process orders or print shipping labels.

Yours will be on the way soon...
PFF
System Bot
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes...... 6 sets of mounts ready to ship & 8 alt brackets finally done. Those should also ship this week. I've messaged everyone ( i think ) who's waiting, but my computer was gone for 3 weeks & came back with none of my info, along with a forum member who has hosed up my Paypal so i can't process orders or print shipping labels.

I never got a message. I'm hoping my set is ready to ship.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

I never got a message. I'm hoping my set is ready to ship.

Mount sets have already been shipped. Working on finishing Alt brackets to ship, 2 are done...
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mount sets have already been shipped. Working on finishing Alt brackets to ship, 2 are done...

When were they shipped? If I should have them already I don't and I never received a message, you said people awaiting mount sets were messaged above. I never received one so I'm wondering.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 09-30-2010).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm... i am liking your full poly setup. the red bushings and all... that seems hard to find now lol. and wcf seems highly unorganized after payment not even being processed for 5 days and talking to them for the order... since i already have your 3800 mount, i would just need the rest. 200 still, i assume? in stock?

ive scrapped the idea of making solid mounts.. i just dont have the space to cut and fab in my 1 car apartment garage. and i would probably need a better welder. something with less spatter. also with school in the way, i dont have much time.

------------------
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

since i seem to be getting so many PM's about my hitch, ill answer right here
the trailor hitch/bike rack hitch jack, lifting and resting points...

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 09-30-2010).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

When were they shipped? If I should have them already I don't and I never received a message, you said people awaiting mount sets were messaged above. I never received one so I'm wondering.

I didn't message everybody......i posted here. I simply shipped them. They went out yesterday, & 1 alt bracket is out.

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

hmm... i am liking your full poly setup. the red bushings and all... that seems hard to find now lol. and wcf seems highly unorganized after payment not even being processed for 5 days and talking to them for the order... since i already have your 3800 mount, i would just need the rest. 200 still, i assume? in stock?

ive scrapped the idea of making solid mounts.. i just dont have the space to cut and fab in my 1 car apartment garage. and i would probably need a better welder. something with less spatter. also with school in the way, i dont have much time.

I take it you have the one 3800 conversion bracket ?? and need the other 3 pieces to complete a manual kit ???
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes sir, that is correct.

------------------

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes sir, that is correct.

Yep, there's one kit left ready to ship if you need the other 3 mounts
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived today everything looks great~

Thanks much + for you.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, there's one kit left ready to ship if you need the other 3 mounts

rock on. money has been sent to your paypal. go have a martini!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rock on. money has been sent to your paypal. go have a martini!

Mmmmmm......gotta finish Alt brackets, but yeah, I'm gonna go for a Long Island
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, prioritized! good good. unlike those other guys
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, prioritized! good good. unlike those other guys

Huh ??
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mmmmmm......gotta finish Alt brackets, but yeah, I'm gonna go for a Long Island

getting the job done first before you go off and have fun.

those other guys

WCF...

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 10-03-2010).]

TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my alt bracket yesterday. Thanks!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WCF...

Ahhh... i get it now.... i'm a little ssssllllloooowwww

Originally posted by TA6SPD:

I received my alt bracket yesterday. Thanks!

No problem, sorry for the delay. Just really hard to do 8 of those at once "whew !!!!! "
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol i understand fully.

------------------

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll eventually swapping in a series 2 L67 with an 4T65E-HD trans, how much would mounts run for the engine and trans?
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jfrost:

I'll eventually swapping in a series 2 L67 with an 4T65E-HD trans, how much would mounts run for the engine and trans?

Auto kits are $375 shipped.
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still nothing...Any news?
Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my auto mounts today (Thursday) all assembled and everything.
Very nice and well built

Thanks PR

Can't wait till the Alternator and Shift brackets get here

Got laid off October 1st - So looks like I got some fiero time on the books

------------------
1988 GT auto
To err is human to forgive is not SAC policy.

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are mine on the way to their new home?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock