FS: powder coated parts by Electrathon
Started on: 11-12-2004 10:57 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: Ks86gt on 10-20-2009 06:27 PM
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
2.5 valve cover and air filter

Parts came out better than I expected. Quick turnaround work. You don't waste any time, I like that. Will post pics on Sunday. Great job, thanks.

Dave
IP: Logged
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Aaron, are you still doing this work? I am going to take my car off the road for a few weeks in May (probably) and want to send an intake, valve covers, and maybe exhaust manifolds.

John
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2007 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Aaron, are you still doing this work? I am going to take my car off the road for a few weeks in May (probably) and want to send an intake, valve covers, and maybe exhaust manifolds.

John

I am still doing a few on a select basis. Every time I think I will catch up around here more stuff seems to come up.

The current cost on an intake set up (upper and both valve covers) is $85, you pay shipping both ways. I have a couple cores of upper unengraved plenums but that is about it currently. Valve covers are scarce right now. I have not bought any more cores because when I do I soemtimes end up loosing money when it is all done. $!5 each on the exaust manifolds in high temp.

As always, you degrease the parts, I will sandblast and coat.
1st fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1st fieroSend a Private Message to 1st fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey, i am interested in getting you to do my valve covers, upperl plenium, and maybe my exaust mnifold. about how long does it take you to do it? i can probably mail these to you then get my money together and then paypal it to you about the time it is ready for shipping back to me. let me know, and prices.....

------------------

Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear you are still in business

Can you recommend a decent (but cheap) shipper for these items (and approx. weight for upper & valve covers)?

John
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear you are still in business

Can you recommend a decent (but cheap) shipper for these items (and approx. weight for upper & valve covers)?

John

I have had best luck with USPS. UPS is very expensive unless you are a business. I am not sure about the weight but I would guess just over $20 each way from California to Oregon.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Electrathon

5233 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by 1st fiero:

Hey, i am interested in getting you to do my valve covers, upperl plenium, and maybe my exaust mnifold. about how long does it take you to do it? i can probably mail these to you then get my money together and then paypal it to you about the time it is ready for shipping back to me. let me know, and prices.....

For $85 you get the middle plenum, upper plenum and both valve covers done. $25 more for the exaust manifolds in high heat. You ship both ways. About a week turn around time, depending on what else is going on here.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
BUMP

While removing my tins to get powder coated I realized the egr valve was very loose. After I installed my tins and tightened the egr valve it runs perfect and no oil leaks.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-09-2007).]

Lewis87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lewis87GTSend a Private Message to Lewis87GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Daredevil, you ever get pics of the powder coated stuff you ordered? Just want to check out his handy work for now.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Will post pics of the tins tonight around 8pm tonight.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post

Daredevil05

2345 posts
Member since Oct 2006
I hope I didn't overkill with pics. If you have rust on your tins you must grind and feather the pits before sending to get powdercoated. If you don't they will look like this in some of the pics. I wasn't aware of that but I'm still happy. Live and learn.

Dave

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-10-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Still available? I MAY have some interest. Debating if I should just POR.
Kemp3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Direct Link to This Post
received my Wiper Arms , They look great !

Thx
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kemp3:

received my Wiper Arms , They look great !

Thx

Sometimes the mail is slow, but they always make it eventually.

Aaron
DC88fiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DC88fieroSend a Private Message to DC88fieroDirect Link to This Post
Aaron,

Thanks for the work on the intake. The photo was great, looking forward to seeing it on the car.

Bill
Ks86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ks86gtSend a Private Message to Ks86gtDirect Link to This Post
Are you still powdercoating? If so, can I get your current price on intake manifold and valve covers, please?

Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock