Started on: 11-12-2004 10:57 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: Ks86gt on 10-20-2009 06:27 PM
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

I got dibs on 1 of the air cleaners...

Tim,

Unless yours is damaged put yours in the box of stuff you are sending and I can do it.

IP: Logged
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
will do Aaron... Hopefully I'll get that stuff sent soon...
C DuBBz87GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for C DuBBz87GTSend a Private Message to C DuBBz87GTDirect Link to This Post
Is it possable that i could get you to chrome an air filter canister for me? im more for the chrome look than the black look, and what can you do w/ a throttle body? and and i prolly would like the chrome 2.8 air tubes if you have em and a set of ash trays and i can provide cores for all of the above, and like 4 or 5 cores for ashtrays what do ya think the total price might be to 61265 ??

------------------
Cameron Hoag

~*I want more than this world has to offer.
AIM: CDubbZ111
Year: 1987
Make/Model: Fiero GT
Color: Primer grey and burgundy
Transmission: 5spd Manual
AC PL PW PM sunroof defrost

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by C DuBBz87GT:

Is it possable that i could get you to chrome an air filter canister for me? im more for the chrome look than the black look, and what can you do w/ a throttle body? and and i prolly would like the chrome 2.8 air tubes if you have em and a set of ash trays and i can provide cores for all of the above, and like 4 or 5 cores for ashtrays what do ya think the total price might be to 61265 ??

If you send me your cores, I will do an air cleaner ($20) the two air tubes ($15) and two change trays ($10) normally $45 for $40, I pay the return shipping. The throttle body needs to be disasembled, I am not really set up to do that. If you want the throttle body done I would recomend Darrell Morse, he is set up to machine them out to 57mm and rebuild them. For the money it is hard to beat, he does great work.

The color that I have been using is called chrome smoke. I really like the look of it, but it does not look exactly like chrome. It is a dark gray metalic color, rather than the lighter silver metalic. As far as I know everyone that has bought something done in it has liked the look. Possible someone can chime in that has something I have done in it.

paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2004 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
I installed mine last week from Aaron and they look great. Have a look.

C DuBBz87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for C DuBBz87GTSend a Private Message to C DuBBz87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm definatly interested, but i need to think about it, and i can get some cores from the junkyard for yah, but until i get to the junkyard, it will have to wait, seeing as i am very strapped for time.....

But sounds like a plan w/ the colors, i might go for more of a red though, i dont know. im not sure yet........

thanks for the quick responce!

shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
if anyone is looking at the smoke chrome color...it's really awesome. it's not the super shiney, mirror like chrome. it's a deep smoke color. almost transparent. looks really good. i'm going to have my air filter housing done the same color just because it looks so much better than factory black. if anyone is still contemplating buying from aaron (electrathon), rest assured he does great work. what he tells you your getting, you'll get better. these pictures don't do the parts any justice.
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
when you start doing rear vents email me i want at least 1 set of notchback most likely 2 sets. i know you said not right now but just want to let you know there is a market out there

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 11-27-2004).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
bump cuz I added more
Jeremiah

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
I second that.

Originally posted by fierobrian:

when you start doing rear vents email me i want at least 1 set of notchback most likely 2 sets. i know you said not right now but just want to let you know there is a market out there

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Just got my 86 to the house for restoration...holy cow!!!! Anyway...I saw a pic previously with brackets and pullys and stuff all for $55. Is that package still available? In addition, If I choose to wait, can I send you all of my stuff and have you just make it pretty as you have done to everything else. Superb work it appears. Also, my air canister came apart in pieces. I will definitely be needing one of those however, I do not have a core. If you have the bottom portion of the air intake...that would be very cool.

Thanks- Matt

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
All of the pics that I have are updated on the very first post on page one. The "kit" of brackets is still available. All of the ones to an engine are not in it, but about 2/3 of them are. I have a few more that were not finished when I listed them, so I can do up a more complete kit.

OR, send me your engine brackets and I will do all of them in black semi-gloss for $85, I pay return shipping. For this price you need to clean (degrease) all of the parts, I will do the sandblast. This is for engine brackets, the air cleaner is excluded, add $20 if you want the air cleaner done.

By air canister do you mean the vaccum canister (juice can)? I'll have to look and see if I have one. I'll post a pic of the lower intakes I just pulled out of the oven later tonight.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Electrathon

5233 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Just a teaser pic of the lower and middle intake I just did. This one was done for another forum member. It is coated in aluminum powder. It is similar to the origional color but will not discolor and stain over time.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Got my change tray's Aaron look fantastic! that chrome smoke is way nice. I'm guessing the change won't ding them all up and what not since they are powder coated?

again really nice, pics don't do it justice.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

I'm guessing the change won't ding them all up and what not since they are powder coated?

They will not ding. Change can wear onto the finish, and leave discolorization on the surface. Fine rubbing compound will clean it. It is very tough.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
alright good deal thanks again.
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
that intake looks oddly familiar

--- Did you paint the bolts too?

[This message has been edited by JamesCurtis (edited 12-05-2004).]

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
I got one of the thermostat housings for the V-6 and it looked GREAT. Thanks again
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JamesCurtis:

Did you paint the bolts too?

No, do you want them done? If so, in black, aluminum or the intake red color? You will have to be a little cautious tightening them. If you use a good socket it will not be trouble, a worn socket or loose wrench can pinch and chip it.

PFF
System Bot
Bernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BernieSend a Private Message to BernieDirect Link to This Post
My parts came in quick and were exactly what was described.
Awesome deal.....

Thanx

+ 4 U

------------------
Thanx
Bernie
'86 Fiero 2M6 SE, Man
'85 Porsche 928S AT
'82 Honda CX500 Turbo
TheDIYgang-click me!

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2004 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top and a notice.

As of Jan 1,05 I will have to start charging shipping. Till then, all parts are priced shipped.

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2004 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent!
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Electrathon-

Please check your PM's. I've not received the air filter housing for my 86 SE. Any tracking number or other information you can provide?

Matt

sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
Could you do a 4 cylinder thermostat housing for me?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

Could you do a 4 cylinder thermostat housing for me?

Yes, $10 I pay return shipping, in semi-gloss black. I do not have a core for this one.

Aaron

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Electrathon

5233 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

Electrathon-

Please check your PM's. I've not received the air filter housing for my 86 SE. Any tracking number or other information you can provide?

Matt

You have a PM. It is in the mail. If you do not recieve it by new years I will send you another one.

Aaron

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
thx alot aaron, you did an awesome job .

------------------
96k Miles, 2nd owner

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Wow JamesCurtis, that looks absolutely awesome I was going to just paint my valve covers and intake plenums but after seeing what electrathon did now i am hooked.

Electrathon- How much would you charge me to do exactly the same thing you did for James? Same colors and everything. If you could, send me a PM with a price. And tell me about how i should clean them because i cant blast them because i dont have a blasting cabinet. Thanks

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2005 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
oh, believe me, that picture doesn't do the job justice. The color is a little deeper than one would expect, but it's really really nice. The only way you'll know what i'm talking about is if you have him do it to yours .
PFF
System Bot
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2005 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Just to clear things up....air cleaner housing DID arrive and it is beautiful!!! Stellar work. Aaron will definitely see more of my money in the future!!!

Aaron- I understand you either have been or are going to work on doing some of the engine vents. How is that project coming along? Also, can you send me a quote for the upper intake done in the smoke chrome, with the middle and lower intake as you pictured in a previous post (with the aluminum powder).

Hopefully the engine removal can happen soon.

Matt

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
i love the black and may call upon your services in the future.....also, could you get ahold of a lime green paint...(or tell me what kind, ill buy it, and send it with my cores...) plz PM me regarding this.. THX!

------------------

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:
also, could you get ahold of a lime green paint...(or tell me what kind, ill buy it, and send it with my cores...) plz PM me regarding this.. THX!

Color choices are here: http://eastwood.com/jump.jsp?itemID=845&itemType=CATEGORY
There is a lime green listed.

To everyone else interested. I have recently had a garage fire, all of my tools are not ruined, but the garage will have to be totally cleaned and repainted with some sheetrock work. I am estimating it will be a month before things are almost normal again. I will post here when I am able to start back up. To even add more insult to injury, I just recently finished building a big oven to do the parts that would not fit in my kitchen sized one.

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the garage. Glad that noone was hurt.

Good luck on the rebuild...look forward to hearing from you again.

Matt

jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
I would like a set of the ashtrays and I can send you two. Please email me with an address, total price and instructions. What type of payment would you prefer?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
just to help out a little for the new guys.....

his address and payment info/options are shown on the first post of this thread. SAVE it. you will use it again and again and.....

he does really nice work.

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2005 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to coment of quality. He does EXCELLENT WORK.

I was originally afraid to spend more money on powdercoating. I bought a few things from another forum member and they were aweful. Had what looked like fish-eying. I used my rusted OEM stuff instead of the other guys parts.

I gave in and bought some things from electrathon cause the prices were so low, and they're gorgeous. They look better then OEM. I'll be waiting patiently till he gets his garage back up. I can't really explain how nice the stuff looks!

Thanks!

Last_Dodo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2005 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Last_DodoSend a Private Message to Last_DodoDirect Link to This Post
Aaron,

Sorry to hear about the fire, hope it wasn't too much damage.
Can you shoot me a PM when you are operational again. I've got a set of intake plenums and valve covers already stripped that I would like to send you and about 100 bucks burning a hole in my pocket (might help pay for some drywall).

I was also wondering if you could do a pair of metal hood scoops for me. They are the ones out of a T-Bird SC. Like to have the first items done in smoke Chrome and the scoops done in Gloss or Semigloss Black.

If you need pictures of the scoops to check feasability let me know and I will email them to you.

Again sorry to hear about the fire.

Appreciate it,
Jon

------------------
Last_Dodo@hotmail.com

YES, my other car really is a Jet

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page