FS: powder coated parts by Electrathon
Started on: 11-12-2004 10:57 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: Ks86gt on 10-20-2009 06:27 PM
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but, do you have a web site address?
Thanks.
b
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Another satisfied customer here. The poly & powdercoated dogbone looks great! Thanks again.
Coop9200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post
ditto ...from the above post..great work, and fast shipping

-Coop

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but, do you have a web site address?
Thanks.
b

No, I do this as a hobby to make money to support my car habits. So I have never set up a site. Actually, I am only half computer literate. LOL

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Out of curiosity, how much for a 2.5 valve cover and 2.5 air cleaner housing?

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

Bump

Out of curiosity, how much for a 2.5 valve cover and 2.5 air cleaner housing?

I will do the pair for $30 plus shipping, so about $45 total. I do not have any 2.5 core stuff at all so I would need yours.

I have not bumped this since I have been so busy, but it looks like things might calm down soon. I have a lot of stuff alteady done up, I will update the main post.

IROC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCSend a Private Message to IROCDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have a set of wiper arms? How much shipped? I can Paypal. Thanks!

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT 2.8l
pocket ported, gasket matched complete intake, Bosch Module (Nascar endorsed 10 more hp, lol), Accel coil, and ADR Racing wheels w/ Ventus tires.

3.xL turbocharged project in process!
- T3/T4 Hybrid Watercooled turbo
- Intercooler w/ CO2 spray kit
- Dynotuner piggyback computer

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROC:

Do you still have a set of wiper arms? How much shipped? I can Paypal. Thanks!

I have a set ready to go. $20 shipped to you.

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 10-03-2005).]

Carswell...Wellscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2005 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarDirect Link to This Post
how much would u charge to do an intake from a 3.4dohc but not in black ..and umm the other part from that engine but can't think of the name lol wait i remembered ..valve covers or cam housing.. heres pic lol

from Darth's build thread

thanks
matt

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carswell...Wellscar:

how much would u charge to do an intake from a 3.4dohc but not in black ..and umm the other part from that engine but can't think of the name lol wait i remembered ..valve covers or cam housing.. heres pic lol

thanks
matt

I have not done one before, but if you are talking about the red parts in the picture (3 parts) $75 plus shipping if I am stripping the paint.

Carswell...Wellscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarDirect Link to This Post
sent PM

[This message has been edited by Carswell...Wellscar (edited 10-05-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Have you seen this color in person? Hotcoat Powder Gold 8 oz - 50 lbs
Item No. 10163
And how does it look?

Thanks

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by t-bird1963:

Have you seen this color in person? Hotcoat Powder Gold 8 oz - 50 lbs
Item No. 10163
And how does it look?

Thanks

No, I have never done anything in gold. I would guess that it sort of looks to the yellow side more than a true gold appearance.

A_Pegasi

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiDirect Link to This Post
t-bird1963

Here's a 2.5 valve cover done in Hotcoat Powder Translucent Gold, Item No. 10094.

------------------
A_Pegasi
RCHal486@aol.com

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Bringing this back to the top. I have updated the listing. Everything in the pictures at the top of page one is currently available.
t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Thanks. I think I will stick with stock colors.[QUOTE]Originally posted by A_Pegasi:

t-bird1963

Here's a 2.5 valve cover done in Hotcoat Powder Translucent Gold, Item No. 10094.

edit to add "#700" dang I need to get to work.

[This message has been edited by t-bird1963 (edited 10-24-2005).]

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2005 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Do you have any engraved plenums? I also need a set of chrome smoke ash trays.

Thanks

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any engraved plenums? I also need a set of chrome smoke ash trays.

Thanks

I do not have any engraved plenums. I am asked for this part more than any other! I have a number of plain ones, but no one likes them.

I have plenty of trays. 4 sets of chrome smoke and one set of semi-gloss black.

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
I have one here. How much to get it done with a set of valve covers? I need to go ahead and pay for the ash trays.
Paypal sent for the ash trays.
Thanks

Originally posted by Electrathon:

I do not have any engraved plenums. I am asked for this part more than any other! I have a number of plain ones, but no one likes them.

I have plenty of trays. 4 sets of chrome smoke and one set of semi-gloss black.

[This message has been edited by t-bird1963 (edited 10-30-2005).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

I have one here. How much to get it done with a set of valve covers? I need to go ahead and pay for the ash trays.
Paypal sent for the ash trays.
Thanks

Are you sending me the valve covers and the plenum? What about the middle intake? If you send me the cores, it is $70, $85 if I do the middle intake too. $100 will get the lower intake done too. Plus $20 for shipping.

I will send out your trays on Monday.

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Direct Link to This Post
fyi, if you do the 3.4 tdc plenum, you may need to replace the throttle shaft bearings. A guy on 60degv6 has them for sale as they are only available in quantity.

also I have done a set of rims in gold, and they didnt look that great to me, it was for a street bike. ill see if I can dig up a pic.

PFF
System Bot
t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2005 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Thanks. I will try and get the stuff pulled off this week and sent to you.

Are you sending me the valve covers and the plenum? What about the middle intake? If you send me the cores, it is $70, $85 if I do the middle intake too. $100 will get the lower intake done too. Plus $20 for shipping.

I will send out your trays on Monday.

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Got the ash trays in. Looks GREAT. THANKS.
Have not had a chance to pull the other parts. I already gave you a plus from another part but I would give you another.

[This message has been edited by t-bird1963 (edited 11-03-2005).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Added a couple things to the first post.
markviiisvt4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for markviiisvt4Click Here to visit markviiisvt4's HomePageSend a Private Message to markviiisvt4Direct Link to This Post
woundering if you could do a set of 3800 valve covers like the original fiero since they're ridged and every thing
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by markviiisvt4:

woundering if you could do a set of 3800 valve covers like the original fiero since they're ridged and every thing

Do you have a pic of them? As long as they are metal I can do them. $40 for the pair, plus shipping.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2005 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
I just added a new part to the main post that I found at the wrecking yard. It is an air cleaner that has an open top for better airflow. I don't think this would be a good one to use if you are driving in the rain, but the Honda air cleaner that many are using should not be used in the rain either. It uses a slightly shorter air cleaner than the stock one. If you find on eof these at the yard, the filter number you will need is A1098C Delco.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2005 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

I will do the pair for $30 plus shipping, so about $45 total. I do not have any 2.5 core stuff at all so I would need yours.

I have not bumped this since I have been so busy, but it looks like things might calm down soon. I have a lot of stuff alteady done up, I will update the main post.

Can you do a 2.5 valve cover and aircleaner housing in about the same color of the darker PFF background blue? The darker background color behind the above post. I would call it slate blue, but not sure.

I have both items off and I have removed all the grommets, the Thermac vacum unit and everything else that can be removed, but haven't had them blasted or sanded. Shipped back to 76904 San Angelo Texas.
Cost estimate?
Don

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-23-2005).]

Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2005 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. What do you charge to powder coat an engraved plenum sent to you?
Thanks!
bb
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2005 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Can you do a 2.5 valve cover and aircleaner housing in about the same color of the darker PFF background blue? The darker background color behind the above post. I would call it slate blue, but not sure.

I have both items off and I have removed all the grommets, the Thermac vacum unit and everything else that can be removed, but haven't had them blasted or sanded. Shipped back to 76904 San Angelo Texas.
Cost estimate?
Don

Don,

I have some navy blue that is pretty dark. Eastwood.com has the colors listed. It is sort of hard to judge exact colors on a monitor or a catalog though. I can do both air cleaner and valve cover for $45 total including shipping. You do not need to sandblast the parts (I will do that) but you do need to degrease them.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2005 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Electrathon

5233 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Bruce:

I guess I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. What do you charge to powder coat an engraved plenum sent to you?
Thanks!
bb

Just the plenum? $30 plus shipping. $40 more for both valve covers too.

I would not recomend doing the plenum and not the covers, the colors will not match. I have some red that is sort of like the factory color, but definatly not an exact match. If I choose the color I really like the ruby red. It is about the same as the factory red color that the cars were painted.

PFF
System Bot
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2005 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
can you do the upper plenum and valve covers in blue?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2005 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnkfl:

can you do the upper plenum and valve covers in blue?

Yes, color does not affect price. Look at the Eastwood site for available colors.

UDLOSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2006 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UDLOSESend a Private Message to UDLOSEDirect Link to This Post
are you still doing this?
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Any of the Waternecks, 2.5 left .if so do you take no1 US money order from Canada .thx ..Rob
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Any of the Waternecks, 2.5 left .if so do you take no1 US money order from Canada .thx ..Rob

I have a few 2.5 waternecks left, none for a 2.8.

I am currently only selling the few parts I have left. I will likely have time again this winter (coming soon) to get started coating again. But at this time I am only doing parts for people I have previously commited to.
Roadrunnner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoadrunnnerSend a Private Message to RoadrunnnerDirect Link to This Post
Im interested in a smoked chrome thermostat housing for a 2.5. Would I have to you mine first? And would it be the same price as the ones on page 1?

------------------
Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Have you tried any of the Eastwood hi temp powder? I'm wondering how it would do for a 4cylinder exhaust manifold. Might keep some of the heat inside the pipe... and I don't think the pipe would see over 1000F even at the port since I'm running stock compression (almost..) and an EGR.

Ever try it?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Hey! Have you tried any of the Eastwood hi temp powder? I'm wondering how it would do for a 4cylinder exhaust manifold. Might keep some of the heat inside the pipe... and I don't think the pipe would see over 1000F even at the port since I'm running stock compression (almost..) and an EGR.

Ever try it?

I have done a couple manifolds for other members, none that I have seen after months of use so I can not vouch for the durability. It is a satin finish, not flowing out as pretty as other ppowders do. It does look far better than the plain manifold does.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Electrathon

5233 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Roadrunnner:

Im interested in a smoked chrome thermostat housing for a 2.5. Would I have to you mine first? And would it be the same price as the ones on page 1?

All of the ones I have done right now are in semi-gloss black. I am buried with projects right now so I am trying not to bring in amy extra work for a couple months. Otherwise it would be the same price as those listed on page one.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock