Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  12" brake upgrade for an 88 coming for sale (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
12" brake upgrade for an 88 coming for sale by GSXRBOBBY
Started on: 09-19-2004 09:50 PM
Replies: 237
Last post by: GSXRBOBBY on 06-03-2005 09:11 PM
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67Formula:

GSXRBOBBY,
Wow! You've been a busy guy.I didn't get a good close up view of your brackets. Do they look something like this:

Perhaps one of us should be flattered. We really do think alike. Notice the notch on the long side. We chose the exact same size, shape and location. And why? I can answer that one.

The picture was made in the fall of '03. I shipped 12 sets and all (except one set) were painted with gloss black epoxy like this one:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

The unpainted bracket was to show the use of cold rolled steel and the tig welding on the nuts.

You have been working your ass off to do this and this is a good upgrade. While I appreciate your hard work and effort, I don't appreciate some of the short cuts you are taking. The most important issue is safety and the next is damage to some other parts. It is your responsibility to know what these are and to inform your customers and friends. I have this mod on 3 cars and some of the guys I supplied have given me feedback. I will gladly share this with you, but again, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM WHEN YOU SELL.

I'm not trying to stop what you are doing. If you will PM me I will PM back my phone # and you can call me. I would rather do this on the phone. A short conversation may save you a lot of time, money and unhappy customers.
jp

Hey those look nice. Do you have any sets left for sale? I can get my own rotors on ebay.

What did you find in problems with this mod? I wondered if the stress on the knuckle would increase with the extra leverage of extending the caliper.

Loyde

IP: Logged
GSXRBOBBY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67Formula:

GSXRBOBBY,
Wow! You've been a busy guy.I didn't get a good close up view of your brackets. Do they look something like this:

The picture was made in the fall of '03. I shipped 12 sets and all (except one set) were painted with gloss black epoxy like this one:

The unpainted bracket was to show the use of cold rolled steel and the tig welding on the nuts.

You have been working your ass off to do this and this is a good upgrade. While I appreciate your hard work and effort, I don't appreciate some of the short cuts you are taking. The most important issue is safety and the next is damage to some other parts. It is your responsibility to know what these are and to inform your customers and friends. I have this mod on 3 cars and some of the guys I supplied have given me feedback. I will gladly share this with you, but again, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM WHEN YOU SELL.

I'm not trying to stop what you are doing. If you will PM me I will PM back my phone # and you can call me. I would rather do this on the phone. A short conversation may save you a lot of time, money and unhappy customers.
jp

I sent you a PM with both my phone numbers. I see yours is close to mine, I did have mine wet jet cut, can't really tell how yours were done. I find it funny that you also desided to weld on a nut for extra thread support, I wish I was able to just use a thicker steal plate but its not going to be able to fit if done. The first set of brackets were powder coated but I am not going to be able to do that for the rest just for the issue of coat. Looking forward to hearing from you.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I got home about 9:30 my time and tried to call.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bob wanted me to post on here, His computer crashed and he wont be online for a few days. I'm pretty sure he's given out his number to most, if not all, that have ordered. He just wanted to give everyone the heads up.
jsmorter1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorter1Send a Private Message to jsmorter1Direct Link to This Post
Could someone do me a favor and measure one of these rotors from the outer surface of the mounting hat to the edge of the rotor?
thank you
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2005 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Bob wanted me to post on here, His computer crashed and he wont be online for a few days. I'm pretty sure he's given out his number to most, if not all, that have ordered. He just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

maybe he'll send his new computer to drivers ed?

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cptsnoopy:

maybe he'll send his new computer to drivers ed?

I lost my mother board smarty pants!!! hahaha

***This is GSXRBOBBY using a friends account***

I think I have lost my user name right now, I had my computer cash. Don't worry I had everyones info saved for this package deal. I did loss alot of needed stuff, oh well life goes on! My e-mail is 219customs@verizon.net or gsxrbobby@yahoo.com

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com
Yellow Formula Signature

• 88 Yellow FORMULA-ZZ3 HSR, 345hp, 390lb-ft. Est to be done one of these days.
  • V8 buildup thread
  • My Shower Cam
  • At mile 20 I thought I was dead At mile 22 I wished I was dead At mile 24 I knew I was dead At mile 26.2 I realized I had become too tough to kill
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I'm back up, Cliff was able to help with my account....anyway. Almost everything here is back to normal, I had a few people wite wondering if I lost your guys information when my computer crashed and I just wanted to add on here I had everyones info. backed up and saved so no worries there.
I am going over to the machine shop tomorrow "Monday afternoon", I will post an update when I return.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2005 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
When you get the kit in hand and ready to ship I will order...
BioDeathWalker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BioDeathWalkerClick Here to visit BioDeathWalker's HomePageSend a Private Message to BioDeathWalkerDirect Link to This Post
bump
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I have found a small problem that may lead into a bigger problem and I am going to pass this along just as an incase issue!
I have found that after the brake upgrade is installed, when the steering is turned all the way to one side it may or may not allow the rubber brake line to just touch and I am worried over time it may or may not wear through a rubber hose line. If it is replaced with a braided steel brake line it will not be enough to wear through and the braided brake lines can also be mounted at a different angle non like the rubber lines. It may not touch on most Fieros, I just want this to be as safe as possible.

Also I have had others call me in the last few days that have done other larger brake upgrades from other companies and other people and they have have the same trouble with the brake lines, so again this may not be the case for your Fiero, and it hasn't been an issue on most but I am going to be better safe then sorry. Also again, I am doing this as a favor and I am not going to be responsable for anything gone wrong with this upgrade, anything at all. I am doing this as a private person that was doing this for myself and just wanted to lower the cost by having other join in.

A second issue is installing these 12" rotor on a car that isn't desided for this large of a rotor, there maybe a clearance problem that can be fixed by lefting the cars front susp. and a small turn of the spring will help with that problem if you have one. Also my brackets were made to be installed on a stock 88 Fiero front and rear susp., so have anything other then OEM parts there maybe other issues with the parts fitting. They are as large as I could go without making other changes.

Again, I just wanted and felt I needed to pass this along to everyone. I don't see this as a large issue but I am just being better safe then sorry! If this doesn't clear up the problem then call me or write me. Most of you now have my phone numbers and all of you have my e-mail address.
Robert Anker
219 Customs
219customs@verizon.net

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

PFF
System Bot
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Just got off the phone with the machine shop we should be shipping later this week, the rings are done, the rotors are done and the brackets are getting completed as we speak.

YA were almost there!!!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I was going to get a deal on the bolts but the local guy I deal with is going to be gone for a few weeks on a cruise. Lucky ass, anyway I don't think you guys want to wait for his return. The bolts I used for the calipers are M12-1.75 X 55mm socket head cap screws ( caliper to adapter bolts) The adapter to knuckle bolts are M12-1.75 X 25mm socket head cap screws.

I am again going to strongly advise you guys to also use the stainless steel braided brake lines, I am still looking into getting a good price for those. As most of you know the stock brake caliper is used and using a high material brake pad is best and needed.

I am suppling everything else needed: the inner rotor rings, the calp. support bracket, and the 12" redrilled rotors.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
WOW I left and went out to dinner and came home to alot- I mean alot of nice said e-mails and PM's. Thanks alot for the good words and the support guys!!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I think im like 26th in line, any guess when mine will ship, I guess what I mean is, are they all done or just a batch? Do you have any idea how bad stock rotors look behind 18" rims ?!? its not so bad really, it just looks like I have a large wheel bearing and no brakes lol.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

I think im like 26th in line, any guess when mine will ship, I guess what I mean is, are they all done or just a batch? Do you have any idea how bad stock rotors look behind 18" rims ?!? its not so bad really, it just looks like I have a large wheel bearing and no brakes lol.

If your Charlton from N. E. of Marion I have your info. just don't have your user name.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Yea thats me, its actualy adam, charlton is on the paypal account.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2005 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Ok I changed it in my records.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
Are you taking any new orders ? If so how long Would the wait be ?

Thanks
Mike

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure I am going to have any left over, I will post what I have when everyone from the list is taken care of.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I just got off the phone with the machine shop, he is putting on an update class today and after that I am going down there to pick up the first set to go get the weight and shipping prices, and also see about some other shipping ideas I though about. Also I do not have it confirmed yet but I the guy I talked to said I maybe able to start shipping tomorrow, I will post more tonight.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

PFF
System Bot
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Well I went to the machine shop and the UPS store today. The first order is complete, all the rings are cut and all the brackets are made. I have the second order of rotors coming next Monday. The first order of rotors are all redrilled and we are already to start shipping soon. Tomorrow I am going to do a little coat of paint on the brackets just so they don't rust, they are going to be done in black.

I also got the first prices for shipping, the UPS store wasn't bad. I am having a second price list made from another account to try to get you guys a better price. Right now we are looking at $60 to $100 for shipping depending on were your located at. If anybody has a better idea or has there own account let me know!!! I will be glad to not take money and just ship them to you. We are looking at a 12"X12"X18" box that the weight is 65lbs. total.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I have found an easy fix, I am going to be using my step fathers business account and we are looking at $25 to $65, depending on your location from me. And that is shipped to your door and insur. at $400

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2005 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Also Joe "KissMySSFiero" has found a great rate for shipping through his work and is willing to help. (We need to give him an A+) I will be e-mailing rates here soon.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2005 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Well I shipped out 11 sets of packages today from the first order. If you have not checked your e-mail guys after paying for the shipping there is a tracking number sent. Also the brackets and rings are packaged in the rotors box, remember guys the cross drilled rotors are marked with a large L or R at the end of the stock number listed on one side of the box. If I have to tell anybody that the L and R mean right and left you shouldn't be doing this brake swap. Also the brackets are not marked but when they are placed up there you will see which is for what side. The brackets have a primer coat on them only, you may want to paint them or even remove the primer and recoat.

I packaged these myself so I know for a fact that they are complete packages. I see most of them getting to each of you guys before the weekend if not sooner.

Good luck guys.....

The second order should be ready within this week, I will post more soon on that topic. When they are completed I will be sending each of you an e-mail, talk to you then.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
The second order of rotors were dropped off yesterday, I should have a complete date tomorrow.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
hey Bobby,
On the adapter plates, are the caliper-adapter holes supposed to be above or below the knucke-adapter holes?? I got the rears to fit inside the stock rear wheels with the caliper-adapter holes below the knucke-adapter holes. I just wanted to make sure I had them on there right.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2005 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I think I know what your asking and it sounds right. As long as you don't level the caliper when its bolted up it should be right?!?!
There are 4 holes, 2 are threaded, the 2 that are not threaded is where the stock bolts "location" go.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
OK EVERYONE!!!!!
If you didn't get an e-mail from me tonight and are wanting an 88 brake upgrade you need to e-mail me ASAP. Also please don't send anymore P.M.'s about the brake upgrade, just e-mail me so I only have to keep checking one place and its easier for me, that is if you guys don't mind, thanks!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I see most of you guys are adding to the thread in the general section. So I will be posting most of the updates there for now on. I did get caled into work today so I will get them sent out tomorrow if it rains, we did not get the rain here yet. Going to bed now that my mind is half asleep and my body is far ahead of that.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
The local fastener store only had bolts in bulk 25 packs, so assuming my math is right, I have 2 sets of bolts I will let go at $10 + ship or any offer if no one takes them at 10.

EDIT for LOW LOW PRICES!!! I didnt mean to say $20, thats what I paid for 25 of em.

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 05-06-2005).]

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I stopped into my local machine shop ( a full fledged machine shop not a strictly automotive place) and he gave me a handful of the 25MM bolts
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I went to a fastener specific place, I prolly paid a little more than lowes, but I got high quality professional grade 8 bolts, plus the biggest thing was, I just walked in 10 feet, told him what I wanted and he handed them to me, I didnt have to walk 1/2 mile across a parking lot, then another 3 mins to get to the hardware sectoin, then spend 5 minutes trying to find them. I just dont like lowes, or wal-mart for that matter.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
LAST CALL !!!!!!!!
Saturday afternoon I am going to put in the last order of cross drilled rotors. I am getting 12 that are already sold at this point and if anybody wants a set you need to contact me ASAP!!!!!
Standard rotors can be shipped within a few days, cross drilled take a week and half to get.

I am also doing to the set of brackets and rings!!!!!!!

I am not going to be doing this again or doing anymore orders after this so speak up now!!!!!!

Thanks again for all the support I was given and I am really glad to see that things have workedout for everyone.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
I don't suppose I could get you to have them make up and extra concentric ring could I???
fiero-iwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero-iwanSend a Private Message to fiero-iwanDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for 2 rotors. I have received the 2 rings and 2 brackets, just need 2 rotors still.

Thanks
Iwan (Netherlands)

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rhino88gt:

I don't suppose I could get you to have them make up and extra concentric ring could I???

I'll see if I have an extra at the machine shop. E-mail me I don't check here to often.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page