Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  12" brake upgrade for an 88 coming for sale (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
12" brake upgrade for an 88 coming for sale by GSXRBOBBY
Started on: 09-19-2004 09:50 PM
Replies: 237
Last post by: GSXRBOBBY on 06-03-2005 09:11 PM
GSXRBOBBY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
What I have found funny this last week, I thought I would pass along is after Archie started crap on the other thread. We have had 4 more people make orders, and I have got ALOT of e-mails!!!!! Sorry I just found that to be really funny.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

What I have found funny this last week, I thought I would pass along is after Archie started crap on the other thread. We have had 4 more people make orders, and I have got ALOT of e-mails!!!!! Sorry I just found that to be really funny.

You know, I find it really funny that you keep wanting more of this.

The other day you posted to this thread that I had started a fight over in the other thread. You deemed it a fight, where in fact I had just raised a couple of questions. In several of your posts, you asked people to ask questions, so I did & then you call it a war.

You posted a link to that thread & everyone went over there and saw WCF give you permission to do what you wanted to do.

Before WCF gave you premission you said that you had discussed details of the design with buyers thru private EMail & stated that you didn't have to post it to your threads to make it known. I find that funny, because you had posted every detail of purchasing the rotors to PFF via your 2 threads yet the details of the design you kept to private emails.

You never even thanked me for making the permission from WCF so easy for you.

You posted up some pics of cardboard burnout patterns, thinking your convincing people you designed your own parts. You posted up drawings that you think claimed the same thing. Yet everyone knows you have to have drawings before any machine shop will quote a job to be machined. When WCF gave you the free ticket to copy their parts, it no longer was necessary to ask you what came 1st the Parts or the Prints.

After WCF gave you a free ride, you kept saying that you held no hard feeings etc. but yet you keep trying to get another dig in here & there.

So what do you want Bobby? You want to keep the crap going or do you want to let it go?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 12-19-2004).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I want to keep it going....I thought I was maxed out on sales until you started saying stuff.
You didn't ask questions, you made statements!
Relax, from one fat man to another I am just having fun. Thats what this website is for right?
I haven't taken anything personal and if you have then...sorry to hear that!!!!
I wrote that I found it funny that sales pickup after the fact...you didn't.
I mean come on, you "the Fiero God" to these people start saying a few things and since your name is thrown around even in anyway more guys are now involved?

OK, forget....if you don't like playing around I will stop. Just remember this if you would:
You complained about me stealing ideas or coping an idea...you did to with your kit?
"OK thanks for get me permission!"
I do support other that support this forum and other, The Fiero Store, Norms Fiber Glass, Fiero Warehouse, kahines.com...
I don't really think I need to go on here. I have also never bad mouthed your kit on any thread.

Yes I do like having fun here, fighting is fun!!! Your not getting to old to play around there are you Archie?
I am going to be intouch soon!
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

[This message has been edited by GSXRBOBBY (edited 12-20-2004).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

I want to keep it going....I thought I was maxed out on sales until you started saying stuff.
You didn't ask questions, you made statements!
Relax, from one fat man to another I am just having fun. Thats what this website is for right?
I haven't taken anything personal and if you have then...sorry to hear that!!!!
I wrote that I found it funny that sales pickup after the fact...you didn't.
I mean come on, you "the Fiero God" to these people start saying a few things and since your name is thrown around even in anyway more guys are now involved?

OK, forget....if you don't like playing around I will stop. Just remember this if you would:
You complained about me stealing ideas or coping an idea...you did to with your kit?
"OK thanks for get me permission!"
I do support other that support this forum and other, The Fiero Store, Norms Fiber Glass, Fiero Warehouse, kahines.com...
I don't really think I need to go on here. I have also never bad mouthed your kit on any thread.

Yes I do like having fun here, fighting is fun!!! Your not getting to old to play around there are you Archie?
I am going to be intouch soon!
Bobby

You know between your EMail you sent me this morning, your PM you sent me this morning and this post, it's like talking to 2 different people. I don't know which one I'm supposed to respond to. Do I respond to the nice guy in the EMail or the guy on PFF that just wants to keep some crap going? Usually when someone is joking around they use a little face or something. You've been here long enough to know that. You've also been here long enough to know that this thread as it stands, is not going to turn onto the light hearted thread you claim you were looking for in your EMail.

Have you ever thought that maybe your orders picked up when WCF gave you the store?

So, it's up to you, if you want to keep it going or let it go, you decide. But no more of these digs on PFF & sugar & honey EMails & PM's.

Archie

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

You know between your EMail you sent me this morning, your PM you sent me this morning and this post, it's like talking to 2 different people. I don't know which one I'm supposed to respond to. Do I respond to the nice guy in the EMail or the guy on PFF that just wants to keep some crap going? Usually when someone is joking around they use a little face or something. You've been here long enough to know that. You've also been here long enough to know that this thread as it stands, is not going to turn onto the light hearted thread you claim you were looking for in your EMail.

Have you ever thought that maybe your orders picked up when WCF gave you the store?

So, it's up to you, if you want to keep it going or let it go, you decide. But no more of these digs on PFF & sugar & honey EMails & PM's.

Archie

Just like I have said, you said got on the thread and said a few things, got me mad at first. Then I let it go, I told you I let it go. I made a few jokes just like I always do. I am a smartass that like to joke around.
As far as sugar and honey, no not really, your not my type big guy "JOKE" I have not had anything bad to say about you until you all but called me a liar. I guess me writing you a PM and then sending the same PM as a e-mail was a waste of time.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to let you all know I am still just waiting for the rotors to come in at this point. The day they come in I will be taking them down to the machine shop. The reason we are waiting for the rotors to come in to make anything else is that I did hear some rotors from each company may have a somewhat different size hub. When we make the rings I want them to fit tight, just tight enough were it needs to be popped in and not pressed. And he is going to do everything at one time, so thats why the brackets are not made yet.

Also just to let you all know, I sold my toolbox for extra money for the set up fees. I miss it!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the phone and the first set of rotors should be here early next week, that has what they told me. I will post an update when they get here! Have a good New Years guys.
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

[This message has been edited by GSXRBOBBY (edited 12-30-2004).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2005 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Well its Friday the 7th and they didn't come in yet. I was told they should have been here earlier this week but didn't? I am leaving here in about an hour to go up there and find out what is going on! I will have more information tonight I will post. I am sorry and I will have this taken care of today with alot of rotors or at the least a good answer!
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2005 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
There was a "mix up" with the order and instead of calling me so we can work it out or talk it out he just wanted for me to get ahold of him? I do have everything worked out and the standard rotor will be here Tuesday and the first order will be here Friday, since it was later then I was hoping for I tried to just get all of the rotors at one time but he doesn't have 74 of them instock. We are going to get the second half 1 week later and they have been ordered! So we are back on track just a week behind now, again I am sorry fo rthis but it has been taken care of. Any questions e-mail me or call me.
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2005 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
If you are wondering what number you are on the list e-mail me and I will let you know, send along your full name. I have a few memebers that I don't have there user name noted. 219customs@verizon.net
I have had two write:
One has gave up his spot to be nice since he is not installing them right away
And the second doesn't have the rest of his money right now and has asked for a daily

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

sactodreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sactodreamerSend a Private Message to sactodreamerDirect Link to This Post
HURRY! HURRY Gett'r dun! Finish up this 88 package so you can get to work on the 86 packages!! LOL Good work, keep it up Bobby.
PFF
System Bot
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I think watching Will's thread is going to be your best deal?

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
The standard rotor did come in yesterday and are going to the machine shop today, which means the bracket and rings should be started this week guys. The first order of cross drilled rotors should be here Friday and will go straight to the machine. As I get more info. from the machine shop I will pass it along. Again though to be fair I am going to send packages out in the order I got payment. I have talked to most of you and you also thought that was the fair thing to do!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2005 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I have good and bad news?!?! Not only was our order large but the guy that they were ordered from and sent to he was large so we got 1/2 of the first order yesterday, the second half of the first order and his should be here today. I will be going up there to get them all as soon as they do get in! So we are getting there! I did just get off the phone and updated the machine shop.
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
How many orders do you have now? How long would it take me to get a set if I officialy placed my order today?
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Had 23, 2 backed out, I did have someone buy out one and that gives me 1 extra set I was going to sell on Ebay unless I have someone buy that one?

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it.
Can I still get X- drilled or what? What are the final totals w/ and w/o x drilled, you were tossing out a lot of numbers before. Also, Paypal?
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
E-mail me 219custom@verizon.net

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I tried didnt work, email me
adamjlester@hotmail.com
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

GSXRBOBBY

3122 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Just got home from the machine shop and I have good news and some bad!
Bad news: He is busy and we are side work for him
Good news: His son showed up that also works there and is willing to do the set ups for me and he was waiting for all the rotors to get in before starting but has agreed to start now that he has the standard rotors. The support brackets will be the first thing made. That way as the rotor come in he will drill them and send them. He has also agreed to make up extras so if we have a few other down the road want them we will have them. We are not making alot of extras but there will be a few.

So more good news then bad!
I will be intouch more soon.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

PFF
System Bot
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
***UPDATE Tuesday Feb. 1st, 2005***
I just got off the phone with the shipping dept. from where the rotors are coming from. They have been on back order and a shipping date was just posted this afternoon. They showing they should "will" be in Chicago on Monday, and then brought to the machine shop on Tuesday, the machine shop will be called tomorrow and I'm given him an update and see how things are going with him to see if we are looking at anymore delays. I will also post again tomorrow after talking to the machine shop.
And thanks to everyone for understanding this is out of my control. I have been and will continue to push to get these as soon as I can. However, they have been taking care of there larger accounts first. "I have to understand that I guess"? I am sorry for his delay, wish I could have done more to speed this along!

Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
The machine shop has been updated and is looking to see me on Tuesday!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2005 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Whats the good word?
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2005 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I am going to the machine shop on Thursday and we are going to do alot of talking. I will know more then, I do know he has been busy but that shouldn't matter to much I am hoping. I just wish the rotors weren't on back order for 3 weeks. I will post more then.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Any new info? do we have an estamated ready date?
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2005 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

Any new info? do we have an estamated ready date?

The place I deal with and I made a trip and went around the guy he was dealing with and has delt with in the past. We talked to the supervisor of the whole company and found that there was alot more troubles with this sales department.

"e-mail me for the full story, and hear how I got this ass of a person fired"

Anyway, long story short....they have been shipped and I have been given a routing number. They will be here in Chicago Saturday, they will be brought out to the shop here in Valparaiso on Monday around noon, if we can get them in time they will be brought to the machine shop that day. The day we get them to the machine shop I will know more on when they will be redrilled and ready to be shipped. The minute I get back from the machine shop with news I will post that new found info. I promise.

[This message has been edited by GSXRBOBBY (edited 02-23-2005).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
WOW I woke up this morning slammed with e-mails of support....almost brought a tear to my eye! Then I remembered I am not a girl and e-mailed eveyone back telling them thanks. haha
Anyway, I will update everyone on Monday or Tuesday "as soon as I know more"!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I did confirm today that they were shipped on Friday and we do have a conf. number, it normaly takes 3 to 4 business days to get items from these guys so I hope to see a lot of rotors tomorrow. If not I will go back to shopping and they were told that, I am pushing to have an extended warranty added for our delay but don't get your hopes up.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Thats good news, I got my Rims today, and those stock rotors look pretty tiny under 18" rims Are you getting all the rotors or just a batch?
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
***GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS***
They are on there way to the machine shop as I am write this. I will be going to the machine shop tomorrow and will work everything out there and will let you know whats going on afterwards!
I will also post picture as soon as I can.
Bobby

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

PFF
System Bot
Russ544

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ544Send a Private Message to Russ544Direct Link to This Post
Wow. this thread sure beats watching any soap opera. 5 months to make some adaptors and order rotors? who would have thought the drama could last this long LOL.
Also glad I made my own "kit". It's working great.

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ544:

Wow. this thread sure beats watching any soap opera. 5 months to make some adaptors and order rotors? who would have thought the drama could last this long LOL.

The delay wasn't that making of brackets it was getting a large shipment of rotors that were on back order.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post

Well thanks for the support, I am so glad you did it for 25 other people also ordered that many rotors were they were on back order? No wait that was me!

Listen Russ there are alot of guys on here that can not make or fabricate from scratch, and there are not to many that do it for others. Thats why I do it, to help! I had a problem and I was lucky enough everyone understood. Good luck with you thing!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Russ544

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ544Send a Private Message to Russ544Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Russ544 (edited 03-04-2005).]

cabinettec2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cabinettec2000Send a Private Message to cabinettec2000Direct Link to This Post
Bobby please update everyone,as to when we will receive the brackets and rotors.
Thanks

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from the machine shop and I have good news.
I was told there should not be anymore troubles from here on out!
The one thing I do want to pass on is the brackets are getting sent out, his machine is having problems and he has a shop that he works with alot and they are going to do it for us. He has got everything needed to start and will start on redrilling the rotors today. He is going to have his sons start on the rings tonight "this weekend at the latest". I don't want to push him but he does know and understands we are a month behind on this. If the other shop can knock them out we should be shipping them in 2 week, I asked "Can I safely say and tell everyone we will be completely done in a month", He said "That should be easy to do unless we have a major problem and he does see tat happening, or if the other shop would get really busy with one of there major or main accounts".
So I do hope that can put a smile on your guys faces?!?!?! Unless you don't have your other half of the money yet! haha

There are pictures on the other thread in the general section!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

fiero-iwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero-iwanSend a Private Message to fiero-iwanDirect Link to This Post
Thats great news Bobby!!! So it is really going to happen now.
I was wondering ...Do you have any rotors extra because initially I only wanted the rings and brackets for the front but now I am thinking 2 rotors aswel ?
When will you need the full payment completed?

Thanks
Iwan

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I will need them before I ship them, I will get shipping costs as soon as the packages are finished and put together. I am guessing $40 to $80, but not sure.

I can get standard rotors next day, more cross drilled may or may not be a problem.

Also guys my mother fil today and broke her leg, she is having surgery Saturday morning and I will need to look after shortly after. Most of you have my phones if there is a problem, I will try to check on here when I can!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

L67Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2005 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67FormulaSend a Private Message to L67FormulaDirect Link to This Post
GSXRBOBBY,
Wow! You've been a busy guy.I didn't get a good close up view of your brackets. Do they look something like this:

Perhaps one of us should be flattered. We really do think alike. Notice the notch on the long side. We chose the exact same size, shape and location. And why? I can answer that one.

The picture was made in the fall of '03. I shipped 12 sets and all (except one set) were painted with gloss black epoxy like this one:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

The unpainted bracket was to show the use of cold rolled steel and the tig welding on the nuts.

You have been working your ass off to do this and this is a good upgrade. While I appreciate your hard work and effort, I don't appreciate some of the short cuts you are taking. The most important issue is safety and the next is damage to some other parts. It is your responsibility to know what these are and to inform your customers and friends. I have this mod on 3 cars and some of the guys I supplied have given me feedback. I will gladly share this with you, but again, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM WHEN YOU SELL.

I'm not trying to stop what you are doing. If you will PM me I will PM back my phone # and you can call me. I would rather do this on the phone. A short conversation may save you a lot of time, money and unhappy customers.
jp

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock