Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  ATTENTION ALL CHRISTIANS: Please pray for the salvation of Wichita (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
ATTENTION ALL CHRISTIANS: Please pray for the salvation of Wichita by Boostdreamer
Started on: 04-23-2013 09:57 PM
Replies: 566
Last post by: Australian on 05-30-2013 07:09 AM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

may be you will understand your religion is also man made just like all the other religions

No religion is hated more than Christianity. I find that to be proof of its truth. Thanks for bolstering my faith with each post!

------------------
Jonathan

Please join me in prayer that forum member Wichita gives his life to the Lord Jesus.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/100383.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html

IP: Logged
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

No religion is hated more than Christianity. I find that to be proof of its truth. Thanks for bolstering my faith with each post!

not even the jews ?

your way over the top

hate does not = truth

and

christian's hate others none more so then the few who do see and understand TRUTH
FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS ANYONE WHO STOOD UP TO THE CHURCH WAS BURNED AT THE STAKE
AS A HERETIC

AND I CAN HATE THE EFFECTS OF BELIEF
WITHOUT
HATING THE FOOL WHO WAS CONNED IN TO THE BELIEF
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12624 posts
Member since Jan 2001

I SEE THE CHRISTIAN HATE IN ACTION

THEY TRY TO CENSOR ME HERE NOW

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

I SEE THE CHRISTIAN HATE IN ACTION

THEY TRY TO CENSOR ME HERE NOW

rayb, please accept an apology from me for the hate thrust upon you by Christians. Hate is wrong! All caps or not!

------------------
Jonathan

Please join me in prayer that forum member Wichita gives his life to the Lord Jesus.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Wichita and Blacktree, I have prayed for you both. I will continue to do so.

Have a blessed day!

------------------
Jonathan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

christian's hate others

Originally posted by 2.5:

Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

1 Corinthians 13:2
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

DANGERUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DANGERUSSend a Private Message to DANGERUSDirect Link to This Post
For what it's worth, if a Muslim person (I know there are Muslim members on here) or a Buddhist started a thread in the Totally Off Topic section calling for prayer for someone, or to meditate on a need someone had, etc I would not jump into that thread to tell them that they were going to hell or that their god was false or anything like that. Whatever my beliefs, that to me would just seem rude. Just my two cents. Not commenting on their thread or ridiculing them would in no way (at least in my mind) equate to me sharing their beliefs or agreeing with them. It's just that a thread addressed to Muslims or another religion than mine obviously would not be intended for me.

As far as hate is concerned, it has always been troubling to me when people (Christians or otherwise) twist what Christianity is about. Jesus himself treated prostitutes, tax collectors (these guys were not just IRS agents, they were nasty, violent and hated folks) and others as human beings and equals. He even treated women as equals at a time when it not only wasn't culturally accepted, it was unheard of. He didn't go around preaching hate or inciting hatred, He instead openly called for us to love one another. The reason that He made such a big impression with His words is because these thoughts were not just uncommon, they were revolutionary! That's not the way things were done before!

Anyone who uses Christianity for hate does not do what Christ did or what He taught. We are all human- even Christians- and we all make mistakes but any time someone hates someone else in the name of Christianity they are NOT doing the will of the God they believe in. And there are a lot of people doing this today. Just please don't judge our whole faith based on the mistakes people make. No one needs a religion to make mistakes.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DANGERUS:

a thread in the Totally Off Topic section calling for prayer for someone

While I think that pushing back on extraordinary claims is our duty as humans, the OP of this thread wasn't a request to get pummeled or criticized for ones belief. It was a request to a specific group of people for a specific action. Half the responses are unnecessary and serve no useful purpose. Sometimes it's best to let people have their moment to themselves. Minds won't be changed through mental masturbation.

But welcome to the internet.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 05-08-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Wichita and Blacktree, I have prayed for you both. I will continue to do so.

Have a blessed day!

------------------
Jonathan

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Wichita and Blacktree, I have prayed for you. I will continue to do so.

Have a blessed day!

------------------
Jonathan

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersDirect Link to This Post
Don't let anybody tell you that you aren't persistent!
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Reminds me of Life of Brian when Brian says that he's not the Messiah and his "followers" are strengthened in their faith because only the true Messiah would not admit his divinity... then he says that he is the Messiah and they exclaim "He's the Messiah!"

And a disclaimer: I personally don't hate Christianity - it's just like all the other cults to me, maybe with a bloodier history than many of them.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-10-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Very funny movie! The Holy Grail, also! Big funny!

------------------
Jonathan

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Very funny movie! The Holy Grail, also! Big funny!

Yeah i always found it really funny they had a guy following them around clapping stones together to make the horse walking sound lol.. Always cracks me up.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

I wouldnt say that....Muslims are in the same group.....

While I DO HAVE personal friends of both relegions, they are the rare few who have the decency and common sense and respect for another individual not to push thier beilefs (couple of them are even on this forum).......

For the most part, (and I dont care WHICH sect of WHICH "god" relegion")...pople dont understand "no", they dont understand "go away", they dont understand "frack off", they dont understand bullets or warfare...the ONLY thing they understand is absoloute and complete anilation of them in order to force them to give the most basic level of respect to anothers freedom of thought and belief....

They are like a virus, ya cant co-exist with them (apart from the rare few)...They are DETERMINED they are in charge and you WILL believe and think as they say (apart from those rare few). Its a them-or-us thing, freedom or subservience.....

A whole big bunch on this planet are ready and willing to execute me for now bowing to, or obeying, thier particular sect ???......Yeh, well I am willing and ready to do the same right back to defend myself. When I say "NO"---that is NOT an invitation to a debate, its the begining of an enforcemant action.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

not even the jews ?

your way over the top

hate does not = truth

and

christian's hate others none more so then the few who do see and understand TRUTH
FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS ANYONE WHO STOOD UP TO THE CHURCH WAS BURNED AT THE STAKE
AS A HERETIC

AND I CAN HATE THE EFFECTS OF BELIEF
WITHOUT
HATING THE FOOL WHO WAS CONNED IN TO THE BELIEF

Jews are the original source of it......

Jewish God
Jewish Yehewa
Jewish Moses
Jewish Mountain
Jewish Commandments
Jewish Mary
Jewish Jesus
Jewish Disciples

Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew.........

EVERY-SINGLE-THING....INCLUDING ISLAM.....traces back to the Jews and thier diety......they did a hell of a marketing job (I'll give them that)....but while they disgust me in many ways, I dont really hate them based on personal experience------I've never had one try and force/convince/con/threaten me into converting to Judiasm......even the couple Jewish girls I have dated, I was most CERTAINLY not welcome at family/jewish functions---but there was nothing hostile or forcefull about it.....they simply explaind that it was a jew thing, and I probably wouldnt want to be there anyway....and I understood that because back then for me it was an Occultist thing, THEY and thier god werent welcome, and wouldnt want to be there anyway...

DAMN!!!...Where is Xthorene when ya need him ??????

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-10-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

My belif in free speech, is so strong I believe in the murder of censors...

Ya are perfectly free to speak yer mind...and I will defend ya doing it...might not agree on some points, but I will defend yer right to think whatever you want.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I've referred earlier to the Book of Acts and Apostle Paul and his travels, but MEM, if you will look in the Book of Acts, you will read of Apostle Paul's travels and teachings. It's often refers to the resistance and hatred of Paul and his message. I believe around Chapter 17 or 18, it's mentioned a number of times that those who hated him so badly that they conspired with the Romans to have him killed were the Jews and the Greeks. They did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah and had risen from the dead. Christ was not their God.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that when someone is told to leave your door step, they should step away. To try to force something onto someone only makes them more resistant. You can't make someone do, accept or believe something. It must be their choice.
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post

For what it's worth, if a Muslim person (I know there are Muslim members on here) or a Buddhist started a thread in the Totally Off Topic section calling for prayer for someone, or to meditate on a need someone had, etc I would not jump into that thread to tell them that they were going to hell or that their god was false or anything like that. Whatever my beliefs, that to me would just seem rude. Just my two cents. Not commenting on their thread or ridiculing them would in no way (at least in my mind) equate to me sharing their beliefs or agreeing with them. It's just that a thread addressed to Muslims or another religion than mine obviously would not be intended for me.

As far as hate is concerned, it has always been troubling to me when people (Christians or otherwise) twist what Christianity is about. Jesus himself treated prostitutes, tax collectors (these guys were not just IRS agents, they were nasty, violent and hated folks) and others as human beings and equals. He even treated women as equals at a time when it not only wasn't culturally accepted, it was unheard of. He didn't go around preaching hate or inciting hatred, He instead openly called for us to love one another. The reason that He made such a big impression with His words is because these thoughts were not just uncommon, they were revolutionary! That's not the way things were done before!

Anyone who uses Christianity for hate does not do what Christ did or what He taught. We are all human- even Christians- and we all make mistakes but any time someone hates someone else in the name of Christianity they are NOT doing the will of the God they believe in. And there are a lot of people doing this today. Just please don't judge our whole faith based on the mistakes people make. No one needs a religion to make mistakes.

Best post I've heard in a long time. The world needs more peace and tolerance.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I still don't feel anything from Jesus yet.

I did find this to be a touching story.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynami...OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Have a blessed day!

------------------
Jonathan

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Have a blessed day!

Thank you for your kindness. Your faith in the Jesus God is quite strong.

So I decided to pray to Lucifer to take your soul.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

The Harrowing of Hell

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name..
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Just say you want me to stop. I'll be happy to.

------------------
Jonathan

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Just say you want me to stop. I'll be happy to.

No. Not at all. If prayer works it will help me or my prayers will help you. If you stop praying for me, then Lucifer wins.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

No. Not at all. If prayer works it will help me or my prayers will help you. If you stop praying for me, then Lucifer wins.

I can get along quite well without your snide remarks.

------------------
Jonathan

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

I can get along quite well without your snide remarks.

Snide? I'm actually serious. I haven't given up on Jesus. But I'm sure I'm going to need help with those in touch with the holy ghost. Leave me to my own and I'll spiral into the depths of original sin.

As I see it, nobody finds Jesus on their own. The Bible, preachers, church, parents.... they all help you faithfully accept Jesus as your lord and savior.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Snide? I'm actually serious. So I decided to pray to Lucifer to take your soul.

Did I somehow misunderstand this post?

------------------
Jonathan

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Did I somehow misunderstand this post?

You thought I was being snide, but I was actually being serious.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Snide? I'm actually serious.
My eyes are still closed and I'm not feeling the love from the Holy Ghost yet
Didn't hear any voices
I can't seemed to get myself to say a prayer or to believe. No vibes are being felt by the church.
But since the Bible isn't needed to be a Christian, then it doesn't matter. We can throw the Bible away.
I was with co-worker of mine, for which are conversation was ripe of sin, because it was all about our past conquest of copulations and fantasy lust of women. Many curse words were spoken even the Lord's name in vain.
Leave me to my own and I'll spiral into the depths of original sin.
To me, there isn't anything appealing or exciting about Jesus. Not for sure he is a good enough.
It's just a story that is made up like many of them are.
I'm not for sure if it is enough to save me from damnation.
It's not a God I would follow.
I came close to the Lord's house but can't get myself to enter through the doors.
I went to Mass today. I didn't participate in song or ritual.
Felt nothing from the Holy Ghost.
I may be slipping more into hell.
If the Christians cannot save me, then Mr. Satan, my soul is yours.
may I find salvation within the Lord of the underworld, Mr. Satan himself.
Lucifer wins.
I still don't feel anything from Jesus yet.
You thought I was being snide, but I was actually being serious.

I can see you're being serious. I wish you had been being snide. I want better for you than you do for yourself. There's not much I can do for you except to continue to want good things for you. Good luck.

------------------
Jonathan

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I prayed to Lucifer last night.

I haven't went so far as drawing a pentagram and lighting candles and I also didn't make any deals.

I figure maybe he may assign a Screwtape or Wormwood tempter to me or something.
DANGERUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DANGERUSSend a Private Message to DANGERUSDirect Link to This Post
You may have given up on God but He hasn't given up on you. You still need only ask sincerely for Him to forgive you for your sins and accept the salvation He offers you in Jesus. It is really up to you. If you think it is about a feeling you get in or near a church building or a warm and fuzzy experience, you're missing it. Just sincerely pray to the Lord if and when you decide to accept Him and whether you feel anything or not, the Holy Spirit will do something. It may take some time before you notice.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

You may have given up on God but He hasn't given up on you. You still need only ask sincerely for Him to forgive you for your sins and accept the salvation He offers you in Jesus. It is really up to you. If you think it is about a feeling you get in or near a church building or a warm and fuzzy experience, you're missing it. Just sincerely pray to the Lord if and when you decide to accept Him and whether you feel anything or not, the Holy Spirit will do something. It may take some time before you notice.

If God does exist, that God has given up on humans a long time ago. Every man for themselves now. Or maybe Beelzebub does. After all he is the Lord. The Lord of the Flies.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

If God does exist, that God has given up on humans a long time ago.

When was mankind any better than it is today (and nobody say Adam, please!)? It's just more of us and we have TV to we can see what all the other idiots are up to...
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

When was mankind any better than it is today ... ?

Thank you, Dr. Pangloss!

I actually agree with you for the most part. But the truth of this statement is highly dependent upon who you are, where you were born, and where you live now. It also depends upon how you choose to live your life, within the limits of the choices available to you.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-15-2013).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Marvin McInnis

11599 posts
Member since Apr 2002

I have heard exactly this same rationale invoked by no less than Fred Phelps, patriarch of the Westboro Baptist Church cult. I'm not suggesting that your personal theology is similarly flawed, just that the logic behind your fantasized victimization is: "The more other people disagree with me, the more right (and righteous) I become."

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-16-2013).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

If God does exist, that God has given up on humans a long time ago. Every man for themselves now. Or maybe Beelzebub does. After all he is the Lord. The Lord of the Flies.

Bow down before your true LORD!!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread was an exercise in futility from the start. But it did have some interesting parts...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I don't know. Interesting question. Think about dog breeds for a minute. They are all said to have the wolf as a common ancestor. Some are huge like the Mastiff (my favorite) and some are tiny like the teacup Chihuahua. What would you say is the average age of dog breeds? I'd think most are 300 years or less and just look at the variety. And that's just "purebred" dogs, anyone care to count the mixed breed dogs?

Who breeds rhino's? Breeding and evolution are two different things...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-15-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock