Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  how much does it cost to have a wing installed on my neon? (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
how much does it cost to have a wing installed on my neon? by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 04-13-2002 07:49 PM
Replies: 251
Last post by: Raydar on 05-23-2002 04:45 PM
Tagueule

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TagueuleDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe this is still goin on.

The point that seems to be missed here is that we have a 5 page thread about a f***ing Neon.

I don't care if it runs 9's, it's still a Neon. Girls car. No style. Dorkmobile.

Turbo it, rice it up, put god's own autocross suspension on it, still a Neon. Hi.

There must be a Neon forum or better yet a support group out there somewhere. Why here in the Fiero forum?

IP: Logged
Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Direct Link to This Post
Alls I gotta say is.....How the HELL do you not know if you have a turbo or not? Do you have eyes? You can even tell just by listening. WTF? And even if you DO beat mustangs, their cheaply built POSs. The mustangs are sloooooow for having V8s in them. But thats not what matters, what matters is your video....even if you dont have it at the races.....POST IT......Im sure Ill be able to tell if you have a turbo just by the sound of your Neon...lol...neon.
SO POST MAN.....next thing your gonna be sayin is, "Well, your gonna have to wait another week, I lost the video I recorded it on". Then week after week after week.....so on and so on.
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:

LMAO....

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
OMG this thread is so funny!

I love the part about running from 100 mexican cops and then bribing them with 40$. lol

I'm thinking trevor is a troll. But whatever the case, has me laughing my ass off.

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tagueule:
I can't believe this is still goin on...
...Turbo it, rice it up, put god's own autocross suspension on it, still a Neon. Hi.

First off, that was pretty funny.

Second, this is the off topic section of the forum, and if there can be a two threads totalling 30 some pages of people saying single words, then there's no reason to whine about a Neon thread, the back button is in the top left hand corner of your screen.

Third, it's obvious to everyone but the owner of the car that it doesn't have a turbo. But if there's a video of this, I want to see it. If nothing more than to get a laugh. After that, he can go to some mopar rehab group forum or whatever. But until there's confirmation as to weather or not this video exists, the threads going to continue as well.

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
i have a fixed up fiero for summer and a fixed up neon for winter. the fiero is by far quicker (formula 3.4 vs. sohc expresso). but the neon is a lot more reliable (i dont worry about the neon making it to carlisle like i worry about the fiero, but it does only have half the miles of the fiero). the fiero is better for cruising and feels a lot more sporty, but the neon holds 5 people and gets awesome gas mileage, just no power or attitude.

a neons better for some people and a fieros better for others. its all your personal opinion.

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
Heh heh heh you guys crack me up. Why does it have to be bad if its anything other then what you own? This is the same crap said about the Fiero on other boards. How long was the Fiero a "Womans" car? It cracks me up that 12 years can put people on the other side of an argument for a diffrent car. In the 80's car guys reacted to the Fiero in the same way you are to the neon. Mustangs are not slow! They are not cheaply made (depends on year). There are tons of aftermarket parts. Its natural for a kid to think what he has is the best in the world. When you get older and wiser, you will see how stupid you were.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tagueule:
still a Neon. Hi.

Ohh, lol, that's rich.
Only appropriate that I post this link:
http://www.beaterz.com

TREVOR, answer me this. Did you fail English as well as autoshop?

I qoute "...Thank god they bribed me..."

What exactly did they bribe you to do? Show them your hopped up Iceman cold air intake? Leave? Maybe next time, if you are low on cash, you can trade them the CAI instead...? oh yeah..., nevermind. I forgot they mostly drive VW bugs down there. Mostly.

Which brings up another point. How is it that a country full of VW bugs for police cars can chase down your mustang 'beaterz' (see above link) Neon? Now that's a video I want to see. Keep us posted!

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2002 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Direct Link to This Post
Sorry, but the newer mustangs ARE built cheaply. And they ARE slow compared to others such as the Firebird or the Camaro. Did I mention they were built cheap? Its a Ford for gods sake....the ONLY decent vehicle Ford has to offer are thier SUV line. I hardly EVER see ANY Ford SUVs in the junkyard....yet everything that isnt an SUV, is a Ford. (A buddy works at the yard, well, now hes fired!) But just trust me on this, the newer mustangs are CHEAP!!!
falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
Performance1, you are a teenager right? Take it from me, I have a Firebird and a Mustang, Ford has the best interior of any American car company. Yes the Fbody is a fantastic car. So what if the mustang is not as fast? Does that make is crap?
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
OK, who has the damn pop-corn?!?!?!?!?!

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

PFF
System Bot
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post04-30-2002 07:04 PM   Send a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:
OK, who has the damn pop-corn?!?!?!?!?!

Still waiting for someone to take up my offer to play frisby, wanna play?

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
So where is WCF at? I'm gunna bring my Samurai out there and whup all ya'll!! I can take Volvo's, Vanagans, and all that Forein stuff!! You got a domestic? It aint no prob, aiight? I can take Metro's, Tracker's, it all falls before the Samurai!! I can take anyone.. And as long as the cops dont show, or i forget the tape, or the batteries die, or those damn dirty Canadian cops dont hold me up (wich is no biggie, aiight, i got $20 to bribe HUNDREDS of them!!) or I copy over the tape, or somethin else that i cant think of right now, I will prove it to you!!!

Is this guy serious?? :rolls eyes:

-Karl

PS: Dont take it serious, i know the samurai is a mean machine, but only for climbin walls hehe

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:

I think I can handle some frisbe...Lets get it on!!!!

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2002 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by falconhulk:
Performance1, you are a teenager right? Take it from me, I have a Firebird and a Mustang, Ford has the best interior of any American car company. Yes the Fbody is a fantastic car. So what if the mustang is not as fast? Does that make is crap?

Yes, I am only 18, but does that make me stupid? Everyone that I know (including me), who has driven a newer Mustang, can feel how cheaply they are made. You know when you get in and drive a car, you can feel if they are solid or not.....well, the mustangs feels cheap, just not solid. Alls I am saying is that EVERY single person that I know AND dont know, including myself, say they are cheap cars. Ford is NOT a very good manufacturer all-together. I hear so many people say so many negative things about the Ford vehicles that they have owned, and everyone tells me that they will NEVER buy a Ford again. I am by no means an expert, but I know from experience to not buy a Ford.

No....just because the Firebird is faster doesnt mean its better. Its the fact that its a Ford, and they are not quality cars.

afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
Will somebody please put this topic out of its misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
I just recieved an email from an unknown person.... It stated:
We have Trevor... He is located at our HQ(headquarter's)at a unknown location. We are trying to get something out of him. We need this information. We are in a R/D time now. We are working on several project's. We are VERY CONCERNED with some information that he has spread. We will not release him until we have his secret. We had 'special agents' help him escape the Mexican Authorities last weekend. He has information that might be very sensitive. He's constantly telling us a different story since we have had him!! We need the information hes has to help our "special project car'... We have information that he might be trying to meet with some Canadian double agent's later in the week. We will not release him even if 'we bribe him', until we have his secret...
Thank You,
Billy Spain(bs)
Director 'Project Pinto'
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
F-Body interior higher quality than a ford mustang? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... whew.. have to compose myself.. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!
Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
Thank god they bribed me. I got away with only giving them 40 bucks !!!

Wow, 40 bucks and what else?!? Trevor, I didn't think that you swung that way?!?!

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
I just recieved an email from an unknown person.... It stated:
We have Trevor... He is located at our HQ(headquarter's)at a unknown location. We are trying to get something out of him. We need this information. We are in a R/D time now. We are working on several project's. We are VERY CONCERNED with some information that he has spread. We will not release him until we have his secret. We had 'special agents' help him escape the Mexican Authorities last weekend. He has information that might be very sensitive. He's constantly telling us a different story since we have had him!! We need the information hes has to help our "special project car'... We have information that he might be trying to meet with some Canadian double agent's later in the week. We will not release him even if 'we bribe him', until we have his secret...
Thank You,
Billy Spain(bs)
Director 'Project Pinto'

Wow, I seirously hope this is a joke... *LoL*

Performance1

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2002 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Performance1Send a Private Message to Performance1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
F-Body interior higher quality than a ford mustang? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... whew.. have to compose myself.. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!

lol.....thats funny, your an idiot! lol
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
HMM.. It's Tuesday night, isn't that the "night of the races"? He hasn't posted his win over Mustangs? Oh that's right, He couldn't out run the police so they arrested him for public

Maybe the neon said "Hi" and the Mustangs said "bye-bye".

Who was he sending the other video to? You know the one where he ran from all the police?

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:

Can I play frisbee and eat popcorn too?
Since Loki and I are both in Texas, Are we playing in SanAngelo?
Jane

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-01-2002).]

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post05-01-2002 12:01 PM   Send a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
*tosses a frisby to loki*

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - http://www.fierosite.com/
1988 Stage 2 Aero Coupe - 1985 Mustang 3.8 Convertable

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for posting that link, Blake. I couldn't remember where I saw the pic.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-01-2002).]

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
Pic looks fake to me.Headlights are way to straight for that kind of damage.
OcalaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OcalaFieroSend a Private Message to OcalaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody noticed that Trevor's spelling/typing skills get progressively worse as he gets more angry? For some reason now, after reading about his "Mexican Getaway", I can't get that song "Mexican Radio" out of my head.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was in Tijuana,
Eating barbecued iguana.
I take requests on the telephone,
I'm on a wavelength far from home...
gargoyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gargoyleSend a Private Message to gargoyleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
got my neon back. I wanna install a wing on it a big ricey one yes i know you don't need to mention to me that it likes like rice.
i am the defention of rice and proud of it.
but how much would it costs to have them screw it on ur bondo it or whatever they do?
do they do both?
i already got the wing just need instalation.
what should i expect to pay?

Whatever happened to the wing??

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gargoyle:
Whatever happened to the wing??

I think it was confiscated by the Mexican Army...

, What ever happened to the ANYTHING HE SAY'S... I say.. ....

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2002 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
*whacks Galen up side the head with his own frisbee*
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post05-01-2002 11:53 PM   Send a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
ouch
PFF
System Bot
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

I've driven new fierbirds and mustangs. I found the inside to be about the same quality. The mustang overall feels a bit more solid built then fbodys. The firebirds I've driven all have felt lose and sloppy. Mustangs were a bit tighter.

Anyway, that jsut what I have noticed . I've honestly never drivent a V8 firebird or stang ... Yet.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master_Sushi:
I've honestly never drivent a V8 firebird or stang .

AND Trevor has NEVER driven a Turboed Noen either.. Where's he at now..?? Maybe was caught by the Russian's... ...

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Loki must have been knocked unconscious by the frisbee tossed his way, he's not responding.

Jane

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Hey.....spotted this thread about custom wing installations and thought you guys could help me out. I have a 2002 AMC Gremlin that I want to put one of those real "ricer" wings on. I want to be one of the hung looking suckers that just screams downforce. The only problem is that I don't want to roof to buckel, vibrate, or shake. The car is awesome, has inline six with tri-turbos (one for each two cyclinder), balance ported intercooler by Egloo which is plumbed with AC cooling lines. THIS SUCKER IS SO FAST YOUR EYES FLATTEN OUT AND YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE PULLING 10 G'S. I HAVE TO THROW UP AFTER EVERY REAL HARD ACCELERATION RUN!!! THIS THING IS SO FAST THAT IT CAN'T BE CAPTURED WITH A VIDEO CAMERA, JUST SHOWS UP AS A STREAK IN THE FRAMES.

I just know that it would pull 9's in the quarter if I can get this down force thing worked out. Your help would be greatly appreciated. For those who think there isn't a 2002 Gremlin, see photo below

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
*mumble mumble* Anyone get the plates on that truck??? My head hurts, MOMMY!!!!!

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
Boy, 236 sh!t talkin posts and STILL no lame a$$ video, whats the excuse this time?, did you get arested in canada this week ? or are you just plain full of it???

boy its geting DEEP in here

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD

86' 2m6 4.10-too many extras to list
92' BMW 325i-cold air intake, borla exhaust,strut tower brace,
98' Acura CL 3.0-, cold air intake

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post

Dumba$$

1679 posts
Member since Jan 2001
[QUOTE]
i am the defention of rice and proud of it.

DORK

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2002 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
CalKid,
Is this you OR did Trevor get ahold of your PFF password.. Hmm Looks like something Trecor would ask...
He's was captured by the Swedish Secret Service.... More
AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2002 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post
I mailed him a couple times telling him to send me the proof...

He seems to have been abducted... Maybe he's in the midst of an anal probe?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock