Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Ruckus XI - Fredericksburg Texas October 12-14 (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Ruckus XI - Fredericksburg Texas October 12-14 by sanderson
Started on: 07-23-2012 11:34 PM
Replies: 272
Last post by: maryjane on 01-18-2013 11:02 AM
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post
Yeah but the whole town shuts down at like 8 even on the weekends!

Edit! My first page ownage! Woo woo!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 09-17-2012).]

IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Heck, I might just go up to Dallas to visit my mom Thursday night and meet up with you guys in Cleburne.
Sounds like a lot of fun getting to Fredricksburg.

good idea... do that... your mom misses you...

The more the merrier!

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I`ll see you guys at the donut place.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Great Mike G.
It looks like we will have a great caravan coming out of North Texas. Can't wait to see all the work you have done on the GT. I love the RUCKUS, I get to steal so many great ideas from other peoples work and cars.

DARKWING,
Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Greetings,

NYFC had its monthly meeting Saturday and the count is at 10 Fieros caravaning from Dallas area. The list is growing.

See you in Fredericksburg...........

DARKWING
Mike Parker
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
NYFC ?
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Joe,

Getting old I guess... NTFC. North Texas Fiero Club! Quit correcting my spelling and get that Fiero ready to cruise.

Mike Parker
sanderson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I updated shirt order in original post. There are a few people who need to make a color or pocket decision. Please let me know. I will be turning in order this Friday.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post

18 days, counting today. Going to be a great RUCKUS XI.

Mike P.
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

18 days, counting today. Going to be a great RUCKUS XI.

Mike P.

Gettin' antsy.....
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Gettin' antsy.....

in the pantsy??
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

in the pantsy??

Quite
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

I updated shirt order in original post. There are a few people who need to make a color or pocket decision. Please let me know. I will be turning in order this Friday.

Almost forgot....any color is fine on mine. Surprise me.
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
Still lacking some shirt info. If I don't hear by end of day tomorrow I'll make a guess:

MaryJane - color? pocket?
CliffW - color? size?
Frizlefrak - color?
NSAN1T - color? pocket?
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Still lacking some shirt info. If I don't hear by end of day tomorrow I'll make a guess:

MaryJane - color? pocket?
CliffW - color? size?
Frizlefrak - color?
NSAN1T - color? pocket?

Any color is fine....
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
15 days counting today..........

Bring your radios..............

Mike P
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post
had this on the other thread you posted. sorry

Originally posted by NSAN1T:

Change mine to 1 xl and 1 xxl, both royal blue. No pockets

g2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for g2Send a Private Message to g2Direct Link to This Post

If its not too late, please change my L-black- no pockets to an XL-black-no pockets.

Thanks, see ya'll soon.
g2
White88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTDirect Link to This Post
If it is not too late to add to the order, I would like to request 2 shirts:
1 - No Pocket, Medium, Gold
1 - No Pocket, Medium, White

If it is too late, birthday suit.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88GT:

Hey glad you guys are coming. I haven't seen you since I started attending NTFC. I thought maybe my Right Guard wore off. Are you guys cruising down with the NTFC buntch? If so see you there.

DARKWING
Mike Parker
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
We are still looking good. Still looking for a baby sitter. I hope we find one the wife is OK with.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Don't forget about these:
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Don't forget about these:

Just got a fresh set of them
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
My schedule held, I will be there.
Opinions please. I want a new set of tires and my preferred BFG Radial Compition T/A's are no longer made. I am running stock rims. What are some worthy choices to consider. The Comp T/A was a harder rubber if I remember correctly.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35973 posts
Member since Jun 2003

CliffW - color? size?

Sorry Scott, I dropped the ball. I have been away from the internet and was not able to keep abreast of the thread. Black medium with pocket, if you guessed correctly.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I am so looking forward to this.
I just wished that I had all weekend but I have to be back Saturday night for a gig.
It almost happened as one of our guitar players moved out of state for a 3 month job but he is flying back in to see his family and play the gig so we don`t have to cancel.
Rats.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
I can't wait. Hopefully the 84 will hold up to some abuse lol We haven't really finished tweaking it yet.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 10-03-2012).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post

Marine1981

1364 posts
Member since Jan 2011

Originally posted by F355spider:

We are still looking good. Still looking for a baby sitter. I hope we find one the wife is OK with.

I have a friend that might be able to help if you guys can't find someone you like.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

I have a friend that might be able to help if you guys can't find someone you like.

Thanks I will let Gianina know. She went to several doggie hotels I will ask if she picked one or not.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Greetings...
10 days counting today…I am phyed & hyped! Get to see all my old AAFO buddies. Hang out with the Batty Fieros and cruise down with my NTFC homies.
Be great to see all the old friends, Cliff, Don & Mary Jane, Paul, the Okies, The Valley Boys, The Garrisons, Jon … I am even glad to be seeing that “Grove Rat”, Joe. This is going to be a great RUCKUS XI.
Don’t worry about the tags and state inspection, Blake drove on his old ones for years.
Be safe on the road, bring your radios and see you in Fredericksburg.

DARKWING
Mike Parker
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88GT:

Got you included in the order!

PFF
System Bot
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

sanderson

2203 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

Sorry Scott, I dropped the ball. I have been away from the internet and was not able to keep abreast of the thread. Black medium with pocket, if you guessed correctly.

I guessed at white for a color and large for a size. I'll see if I can still change order.

[This message has been edited by sanderson (edited 10-04-2012).]

sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

sanderson

2203 posts
Member since Sep 2001
************UPDATE************

The cruise route will take us down to Leakey where we will have lunch at the Mill Creek Cafe. They have a wide menu including a salad bar so there should be enough choice to keep everyone happy. On the way into Leakey we will travel over RR337 and on the way out over RR336. These are two of the three famed "Twisted Sisters". I'm considering taking the third (RR 335) but I thought I'd get the mileage with and without and see what ya'll think. I'll post on that later tonight.

After placing the shirt order which in the end included sales tax, art development fee, surcharge for XXL's and surcharge for pockets, I'm a couple of hundred buckes underwater. I thought of charging different prices for the shirts but that would result in handling a lot of singles. So to keep things simple all shirts will be $30. Cash or Check is fine. Sorry for the late notice.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I can PayPal you right now if you want it. The new price is not a problem.
Joe & Cathy
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Scott,

Price change , not a problem. If you send me your PayPal, I will be glad to pay before RUCKUS XI.

Mike Parker
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

************UPDATE************

The cruise route will take us down to Leakey where we will have lunch at the Mill Creek Cafe. They have a wide menu including a salad bar so there should be enough choice to keep everyone happy. On the way into Leakey we will travel over RR337 and on the way out over RR336. These are two of the three famed "Twisted Sisters". I'm considering taking the third (RR 335) but I thought I'd get the mileage with and without and see what ya'll think. I'll post on that later tonight.

After placing the shirt order which in the end included sales tax, art development fee, surcharge for XXL's and surcharge for pockets, I'm a couple of hundred buckes underwater. I thought of charging different prices for the shirts but that would result in handling a lot of singles. So to keep things simple all shirts will be $30. Cash or Check is fine. Sorry for the late notice.

Katatak and I drove the Three Sisters in 2010 when we went to San Antonio for the AAFO meet. GREAT route. I'd be willing to do all three.

sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I checked also running the third leg of the "twisted sisters" RR335 and it would add about 90 miles making the distance for the day over 300. That's more than I think is reasoable. And the "Almost Patsy Cline Band" who I'd really like to see is at the Torre de Pietra winery just east of Fredericksburgf til 5 pm. It's on our way to dinner and the bat cave. So am gouing to stick with doing just RR337 and RR336 and leave RR35 for another time.
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

sanderson

2203 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Scott,

Price change , not a problem. If you send me your PayPal, I will be glad to pay before RUCKUS XI.

Mike Parker

I've never received by PayPal but have paid that way. Try sending to sanderson231@att.net

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
It will be good to see everybody although I will probably have to bail 1/2 way through the cruise.
I can`t see going all the way to Leakey when I just have to turn around and get back to Austin early in the afternoon.
Looking forward to it.
Mike
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Scott,

PM sent.

Mike P.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay