Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Ruckus XI - Fredericksburg Texas October 12-14 (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Ruckus XI - Fredericksburg Texas October 12-14 by sanderson
Started on: 07-23-2012 11:34 PM
Replies: 272
Last post by: maryjane on 01-18-2013 11:02 AM
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Aloha from Lihue, HA. 4 days and we have not seen one Fiero. Can't wait till RUCKUS XI! I need to see some Fieros.

Aloha,
Mike & Sharon Parker
IP: Logged
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Aloha from Lihue, HA. 4 days and we have not seen one Fiero. Can't wait till RUCKUS XI! I need to see some Fieros.

Aloha,
Mike & Sharon Parker

Ready for a nice long road trip to get there too! Enjoy Hawaii Mike....we were there over the millenium on the big island. Had a blast....want to go back!
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaDirect Link to This Post
These events are a blast, but i wont be back until november. When i return time for the second restoration of mine. 5 years of sitting in the driveway is not very kind to a fiero. Hopefully I can make the next one, or roundup if they still go on.

Hywel
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Aloha,
Mike & Sharon Parker

Jennifer and I saw 4 Fiero's over there a couple years ago... 3 in Hilo in forgettable condition (Big Island) and 1 nice GT in Honolulu...

Mahalo!
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Got the Fiero back in drivable condition. Still need to address a few things but it should make it. Looking forward to another great event!!

Sanderson, did you get the shirt order I sent you via PM??

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Bump!!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Nice to vacation, better to be home. looking foward to RUCKUS XI. Glad to hear my buddy, H. Wilson is home safe from overseas.

Thank you and all the others for your service to our country. Now lets get that Formula back on the road.

Mike Parker
sanderson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

One of our club members is not on Pennocks but would like to order a XXL Tangerine shirt.

Ben

Is this the same friend in the PM's or a different one?
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

sanderson

2203 posts
Member since Sep 2001
I updated the original post with a summary of shirt order. I'm missing some color and pocket choices. Post answer here or e-mail me at sanderson231@att.net.

As of tonight there are 5 rooms left at the discount price. These will be released 9/5 so reserve now if you want a room
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

Is this the same friend in the PM's or a different one?

This is for a different one. Sorry for all the confusion.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

I updated the original post with a summary of shirt order. I'm missing some color and pocket choices. Post answer here or e-mail me at sanderson231@att.net.

As of tonight there are 5 rooms left at the discount price. These will be released 9/5 so reserve now if you want a room

1 (L) no pocket red
1 (L) no pocket black

PFF
System Bot
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post
Well, me and the wife will meet up with ya'll sometime on Saturday. Probably around lunch time. So I need someones phone number to find where ya'll are. I have Revin's number already.. If he'd ever answer his phone....

------------------
2005 Saturn ION Redline ~ still stage 1 & my dd
84 Indy Fiero ~ in desperate need of TLC
87 SE ~ needs TLC also
77 F150 Supercab ~ under construction
08 F150 Supercrew ~ the family hauler

Machinist at Texas Engine Machine, Llano, Tx.

revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
You will have to call it first before I will answer.

Hey is this still going on? I may show up.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Finally made my hotel reservations over the w/e.

Seriously, The area hotels are filling up fast for that w/e. So the sooner, the better.

Still up in the air about wiether or not I'll have a drivable Fiero.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,

Jim

Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post
I got a room so I'll be there. I'll take a red XL shirt.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dgzfiero:

I got a room so I'll be there. I'll take a red XL shirt.

Hell yeah....Okies in the house...
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

I got a room so I'll be there. I'll take a OU red XL shirt.

fixed it for you...
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post

I got a room so I'll be there. I'll take a OU red XL shirt.

fixed it for you...
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Slick:

fixed it for you...

Thanks
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NSAN1T:

Well, me and the wife will meet up with ya'll sometime on Saturday. Probably around lunch time. So I need someones phone number to find where ya'll are. I have Revin's number already.. If he'd ever answer his phone....

Where in marble falls do you live? I used to live there and never saw one stinkin Fiero!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Gee, it's getting closer and DARKWING is still not road ready. I will just put it together and head out with NTFC group.

Mike Parker
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Mike, do you know which way you guys are planning to go?
I might just drive out to meet ya`ll somewhere as the Bat City Fiero guys seem to all be leaving at different times.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-13-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^blake suggested that we are meeting in burleson at 10 and heading out then but, we are also going to be making some stops along the way so I don't know what time we will be around your area.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I think you guys are going pretty far West of me and in the monthly meeting thread someone mentioned about doing something in Llano, so I might meet up with ya`ll there.
I live in Liberty Hill which is a straight shot West on Hwy 29 to Llano from there.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-13-2012).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Looks like we won't be able to get on the road until around 5pm on Friday but will leave earlier if possible. We don't have a route planned out either.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Here are my Friday plans... welcome any that can make it!

I have a fun Friday planned for those that want to caravan down.
We will meet up at a donut shop headed out of town in Cleburne. Come earlier than 1000 if you want coffee and donuts, as that is when we are headed out. It is Donut Express, 1607 W Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76033.
After that, we will head to a somewhat early lunch stop near Dublin, a place we need to scout out to see if it is worthy of making a destination for a spring or fall Fun Run.
Then I think we need to stop at Baby Head Cemetery and see if we can't find some Llanite granite. Only place in the world it is found... has blue specks in it.
After that we will take a look at a locally famous rock shop in Llano and stop into a place that makes the best turkey sausage in the world. It may be the only place that makes turkey sausage in the world, but that is beside the point.
Then, as long as it is not raining, take us through some of the most fanatastic wild scenery in the area taking backroads to Wildseed Farms. They have really expanded the farm and it really showcases Texas wildflowers, they even have a bar and ice cream shop now too. After that we should get to the hotel a little after 1800.
Hope you can join the caravan for a fun Friday, it looks like we will have a car count that will be like some of the 'old' days!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Heck, I might just go up to Dallas to visit my mom Thursday night and meet up with you guys in Cleburne.
Sounds like a lot of fun getting to Fredricksburg.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Shirt order for Joe and Cathy Crawford
Ladie's size M w/o pocket Navy Blue

Men's size Xl w/pocket Navy Blue
Thanks
-Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-13-2012).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Caravan sounds great. Hope you join in Mike G. Maybe even that "Grove Rat" Joe and the Mrs. will join us too.

Don't forget your radios.

Mike Parker
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I'd like to register to show my support for the club....I'll be there in spirit as usual though ..-Jason
shirt sixe is xl let me know where to send it..
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Blake
Are you still smoking cigars? I have a cigar store close to the house. Was thinking about picking up a few for the trip?
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I'd like to register to show my support for the club....I'll be there in spirit as usual though ..-Jason
shirt sixe is xl let me know where to send it..

Jason... I will take care of it for you. sending PM now...
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

blakeinspace

5923 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by F355spider:

Blake
Are you still smoking cigars? I have a cigar store close to the house. Was thinking about picking up a few for the trip?

Absolutely!... I will be bringing some, and I know Tim is bringing some also.

here are a few recommendations... should be less than $10 stick (I never pay retail though)
mild: get an AVO, Griffin, or Macanudo.
med: Partagas, CAO, or Casa Torano
full: Rocky Patel, Alex Bradley
flavor: Acid or CAO flavors

quality cheap(er) smoke: Punch
higher end smoke: Cohiba, Montecristo, or Arturo Fuente Hemingway or Don Carlos

the Fuente Hemingway is probably my personal favorite. Like having a tobacco lover on your lips...
JMergen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JMergenSend a Private Message to JMergenDirect Link to This Post
I can't make Friday or Sunday, but I'll be there Saturday.
Put me down for a light blue no pocket shirt.
XXL

JM

[This message has been edited by JMergen (edited 09-16-2012).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I maybe bumming a ride with someone as right now my car is down and unsure I will have it ready by then. I might have another car to bring by then but not 100% sure. Guess I need to get the ball rolling if I plan on brining a car to the show.
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I maybe bumming a ride with someone as right now my car is down and unsure I will have it ready by then. I might have another car to bring by then but not 100% sure. Guess I need to get the ball rolling if I plan on brining a car to the show.

And the Trailer Queen Award goes to.......
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
The countdown continues......
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

And the Trailer Queen Award goes to.......

U got me beat by a few years on this.....Will see how things go...
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Where in marble falls do you live? I used to live there and never saw one stinkin Fiero!

I don't have any here in town, though there's a guy with a Black GT that i think still lives around here, and I've seen a gold notchy in Granite shoals. I live in Pecan Valley. When did you leave here?
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NSAN1T:

I don't have any here in town, though there's a guy with a Black GT that i think still lives around here, and I've seen a gold notchy in Granite shoals. I live in Pecan Valley. When did you leave here?

About 4 years ago. We lived at the resort and then went to cottonwood shores. Nice town but not much to do!

Edit: we were there for the great flood that shut the whole town down for a week!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 09-17-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Neverdone, not much to do?
It has the two main staples of any small town, Walmart & Sonic.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock