Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread by nellieship
Started on: 01-13-2012 07:58 AM
Replies: 373
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-23-2012 12:28 PM
snowblindburd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there in Betty again. Camping this time and cruising over with Sadie.

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
So peoples...what do you gotta do to your car to be ready?
Our 2m4 is gonna get a wing put on it, and probably a new decklid decal applied.
I also might put a new belt on the alternator.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Driving my roomates 2012 civic. No prep work. I do however need to save a few bones to get to the show so im working 12 7's till the show.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
Need to wash the 84 and the 87 GT.

Need to get exhaust on the Formula somehow. Or just run it straight from the down pipe............

Oh and wash the Formula too..........

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 07-06-2012).]

Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Need to wash the 84 and the 87 GT.

Need to get exhaust on the Formula somehow. Or just run it straight from the down pipe............

Oh and wash the Formula too..........

HATS ! You need to buy your HATS!!!!!
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:
HATS ! You need to buy your HATS!!!!!

Just need to pick them up, they have been set aside for quite the while !!!

Maybe take a drive there tomorrow and get them, who knows............................
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Not gonna be able to make it. Impacted wisdom tooth, paying out of pocket to get them removed so its going to get really tight.
heypal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalDirect Link to This Post
Hello fellow Fiero fanatics! I havn't been on here for a while. Let me re-introduce myself. I had a mishap on the highway during the 1st annual event. Broken ball joint Last year I missed the event due to Arctic Cat's 50th anniversary bash up in Thief River. Unfortunatly, I will miss this years event too as I will be mountain bike racing out in the Black Hills. Howevr, Tyler will be in my thoughts and will try and make the 4th annual event. I wish you guys the best during Turkey Days and will catch you later!!

Brandon
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I remember that ball joint quite well. Think Fred does too.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heypal:

Hello fellow Fiero fanatics! I havn't been on here for a while. Let me re-introduce myself. I had a mishap on the highway during the 1st annual event. Broken ball joint Last year I missed the event due to Arctic Cat's 50th anniversary bash up in Thief River. Unfortunatly, I will miss this years event too as I will be mountain bike racing out in the Black Hills. Howevr, Tyler will be in my thoughts and will try and make the 4th annual event. I wish you guys the best during Turkey Days and will catch you later!!

Brandon

Hey Brandon,
Ofcourse everyone remembers you. Dont be a stranger, and all your plans should revolve around the Tyler show
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I remember that ball joint quite well. Think Fred does too.

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Wow..... I hate to add my name to the list of those not attending this year, but I have reluctantly, and with a heavy heart, decided to not go this year.

I have been to Frazee a total of three times, and look forward to going again next year for sure! I have actually put the money aside to go and all, but have decided to spend it on getting my Fiero on the road. I am going on 2 and a half years, and I really need to get this thing done!

I am certainly going to miss everyone, especially the Shipman's! Here is to hoping that this year's show will be the biggest & best yet!

Now it's my turn to say, "Take lots of pictures everyone!"

PS. Danelle... Would it illegal to ship homemade wine to Florida?
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
dang....

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Not gonna be able to make it. Impacted wisdom tooth, paying out of pocket to get them removed so its going to get really tight.

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

nellieship

479 posts
Member since Nov 2009
dang again... i guess i will have to drink your wine for you

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow..... I hate to add my name to the list of those not attending this year, but I have reluctantly, and with a heavy heart, decided to not go this year.

I have been to Frazee a total of three times, and look forward to going again next year for sure! I have actually put the money aside to go and all, but have decided to spend it on getting my Fiero on the road. I am going on 2 and a half years, and I really need to get this thing done!

I am certainly going to miss everyone, especially the Shipman's! Here is to hoping that this year's show will be the biggest & best yet!

Now it's my turn to say, "Take lots of pictures everyone!"

PS. Danelle... Would it illegal to ship homemade wine to Florida?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Maybe the newbies this year will keep the campsite full

Sorry you couldn't make it guys, plan for next year

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-12-2012).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
Maybe there will be room for me to camp this year?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Nellie:

I hope the camp and show go great for you guys this year, and that Mother Nature cooperates as well. Sorry that yet again we could not be there, but we will be back.

Everyone:

Please have a safe trip, and really take in the atmosphere of the Tyler Memorial event, it's like none other. And PLEASE take lots of pictures!
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
Is there by chance a Fiero Caravan heading from Wisconsin or the Twin Cities area(s)? I'm currently torn between towing my Fiero with the Aztek, or risking driving it. (My last highway drive to a car show resulted in a busted oil pump, so I'm a little gunshy.) If I drove the Fiero, I'd much rather do so with a big group!

------------------

I'm a poor post-college student because I own a Fiero and try to keep it running!

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:
(My last highway drive to a car show resulted in a busted oil pump, so I'm a little gunshy.)

I know how you feel. My 88's oil pump blew up and punched a hole in the block stranding me just a few miles from the air port in bloomington. It totally sucked. This was about two years ago though.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 07-13-2012).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
You guys need to keep my # handy as i could pick anyone up with the Flatbed I might be taking it anyhow to the show just cause its easier, has A/C, and believe it or not gets the same or better mileage.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
I am still going back and forth on whether to drive my Fiero or my other car. I have about a 600 mile drive.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

So peoples...what do you gotta do to your car to be ready?
Our 2m4 is gonna get a wing put on it, and probably a new decklid decal applied.
I also might put a new belt on the alternator.

I need to fix this stumble:

Any insight from you guys?
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I am still going back and forth on whether to drive my Fiero or my other car. I have about a 600 mile drive.

Other Car?? Oh know you don't Jeff. This is all part of the experience. We are caravaning two Fieros up there. And when we hit Minnesota we probably will be joining a few
other Fieros for the last 100 + miles.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 07-14-2012).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Driving another car is NOT an option for you Jeff !!!

Edit to add: The Dells Weekend put just over 1300 miles on mine, and I drove alone both ways.

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 07-14-2012).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Edit to add: The Dells Weekend put just over 1300 miles on mine, and I drove alone both ways.

Yeah, but you only drove 55mph the entire way . I will be trying to keep up with Chris. Of course every time I drove behind Chris at the dells, it seemed like a cop decided to follow us.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
It's a 412 mile drive there for me! My Fiero has been running great; we had her running just in time for the Dells, hauled her there, and I've driven her nearly every day since. She hasn't failed me yet, but I'm still scared of what issue that little Iron Duke will throw at me next!

As I previously stated, I DEFINITELY want to caravan with the little car if I decide to drive her the whole way there. I'll have my roommate with his Beretta in tow, so at least I'll have another transportation option if my car does decide to self-combust.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
There will be a group of us from MFF cruising out from Park Rapids off Hwy10 on Friday morning. i'll have a time and location by monday.

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's
1984 SE Daily Driver

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
Due to some recent financial hardships, Sadie and I are going to have to cancel our plans for coming this year. It's in our best interests to save where we can and limit the wear and tear on our vehicles. We both want to make it next year, though. Thank you so much to the Shipmans for offering your land as accommodations every year. I really hope that we can make it next year. Have fun everyone!
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
I’m located about a hundred miles from Frazee right off of US HWY 10 between Royalton & Little Falls. Have much space for a rest/gathering spot for folks on the way to/from Camp Shipman. I can light up the grill for some quick burgers/brats to hold you over for the last leg of the drive. P.M. me if you are interested.

I plan on attending with our Fiero this year (chemotherapy cycles permitting). Unfortunately my wife is working (RN) & has as of yet been able to swap the day out. If she gets off we may bring the Solstice as well. I’m trying hard to get a few folks from our local auto club to come but unfortunately they always attend a show in Cold Spring which is the same date & half of the distance. Hopefully I get a few of them to come.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp
Live Strong - I Am Phil 4:13

[This message has been edited by stumpkin (edited 07-15-2012).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm still hoping to get up there, probably would only be for part of the day Saturday as I have conflicts both friday and Sunday. I already have my official Shipman cap. Still haven't driven it far enough to know if i can trust the car for a 6 hour roundtrip drive. And as ironic as it sounds it's too darn hot to crawl underneath to replace the compressor to have A/C.

Probably a Friday night decision. Would really like to meet folks I read about on this site.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback
1979 Naked Honda Goldwing

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stumpkin:

I’m located about a hundred miles from Frazee right off of US HWY 10 between Royalton & Little Falls. Have much space for a rest/gathering spot for folks on the way to/from Camp Shipman. I can light up the grill for some quick burgers/brats to hold you over for the last leg of the drive. P.M. me if you are interested.

I plan on attending with our Fiero this year (chemotherapy cycles permitting). Unfortunately my wife is working (RN) & has as of yet been able to swap the day out. If she gets off we may bring the Solstice as well. I’m trying hard to get a few folks from our local auto club to come but unfortunately they always attend a show in Cold Spring which is the same date & half of the distance. Hopefully I get a few of them to come.

Hey, glad you are able to make it !!!

I met you last year at the Little Falls Show.

I will have 3 Fieros in Frazee this year, not sure about the Little Falls Show as of yet. When is that show this year?
PFF
System Bot
heypal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

You guys need to keep my # handy as i could pick anyone up with the Flatbed I might be taking it anyhow to the show just cause its easier, has A/C, and believe it or not gets the same or better mileage.

Wow, nice rig Shawn!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
THURSDAY CARAVAN UPDATE:

6:00 am Leave Rockford IL (cornersonrails,mrfred8)
12:00 pm Leave MN/SP airport (johnwpb)
1:50 pm Leave JP's Grill & Bar‎ sauk rapids (synthesis and family? a reuben sandwich for cornersonrails and hopefully others caravaners)
4:15 pm Arrive Camp Shipman

Channel 2 on frs walkie talkies. Looks like its just going to be 4 people for the Thursday Caravan, anyone who wants to join, please post here or PM me. Would be good to know who is coming and have numbers, in case we are running early or late, I am basing all my times on google maps.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 07-19-2012).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
feeling jealous! can fly to chicago and drive back with you! i love road trips... especially in a Fiero.. even if it has a hiccup or two.. or someone happens to lock their keys in the trunk wink wink

Chicago Caravan.

For anyone coming from the Chicago Area or parts east, Cornersonrails/Chris and I (mrfred8/Jeff) are going to caravan up on Thursday the 26th.

Our tentative schedule is

- Meet near Rockford IL at 6 am
- Thru Madison around 7:10-7:30
- Thru Eau Claire around 10:05 - 10:25
- Thru St Cloud around 12:45 - 1:15
- Arrive around 3pm

If you want to join us anywhere along the way, let us know. For people coming from the east, if you want to hit the Chicago area on Wednesday and join us early Thurday AM, let me know, I may be able to find you a place to crash Wednesday night. Note we are leaving EARLY on thursday, I will probably leave around 4:30am.

If you happen to see us along the way (white chop top and yellow gt) and have a walkie talkie on, we will be on channel 4.

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
This evening I put on one of my official Shipman hats and just took a look at all the pictures I took last year on my way to Frazee, Camp Shipman, the car show and parade and the trip back to Pittsburgh. For those of you who can't make up your mind to go or not and you happen to be a hand full of hours from Frazee, it's a mistake NOT to go. If you can swing the cost then just make the trip. It's a wonderful experience. If you can hook up with one of the caravans; do it. You should see the looks you get from the traffic when then realize they're passing Fiero after Fiero. To those I met face to face last year and are going.....have a good time and tip one or two for me and say "Hi" to all of the Shipmans. See you all at the 5th.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Chicago Caravan.

For anyone coming from the Chicago Area or parts east, Cornersonrails/Chris and I (mrfred8/Jeff) are going to caravan up on Thursday the 26th.

- Arrive around 3pm

If you want to join us anywhere along the way, let us know. For people coming from the east, if you want to hit the Chicago area on Wednesday and join us early Thurday AM, let me know, I may be able to find you a place to crash Wednesday night. Note we are leaving EARLY on thursday, I will probably leave around 4:30am.

If you happen to see us along the way (white chop top and yellow gt) and have a walkie talkie on, we will be on channel 4.

lol...I just posted in a different thread and was trying to remember where I met others in St.Cloud last year and seen your post. Nice and easy. Thanks
Looking forward to it Jeff but this time dont bring the cops with you. Thats all you did from the Dells...lol.

Originally posted by nellieship:

feeling jealous! can fly to chicago and drive back with you! i love road trips... especially in a Fiero.. even if it has a hiccup or two.. or someone happens to lock their keys in the trunk wink wink

You are more than welcome..lol. Sitting at a gas station for 4 hours, 3 hours from home is fun

I know some people are whimping out this year with little things like a punctured lung ( totally kidding Stu...lol , Get Better I know you will make it next year ) But I hope Camp Shipman grows more with every year.
I see the tall grassy field behind there house plowed and nothing but tents and Rvs all over the place.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:
Looking forward to it Jeff but this time dont bring the cops with you. Thats all you did from the Dells...lol.

I am pretty it sure they were trying to figure out what the heck you were driving The only time I saw cops all weekend was when I got behind you.

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Chicago Caravan.

- Arrive around 3pm

Cindy and I are driving up on Thursday as well.. We'd like to Caravan up with a group and need to stop somewhere and pick up my children on the way.
We can arrange to hook up with you guys in the Cities as you come through.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Cindy and I are driving up on Thursday as well.. We'd like to Caravan up with a group and need to stop somewhere and pick up my children on the way.
We can arrange to hook up with you guys in the Cities as you come through.

Sounds great, how does

JP's Grill & Bar‎
1313 2nd Street North
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

work? Maybe plan on meeting up sometime between 1pm and 1:20, plan on leaving at 1:30 ?

This is the place that past years caravans have left from.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

This evening I put on one of my official Shipman hats and just took a look at all the pictures I took last year on my way to Frazee, Camp Shipman, the car show and parade and the trip back to Pittsburgh. For those of you who can't make up your mind to go or not and you happen to be a hand full of hours from Frazee, it's a mistake NOT to go. If you can swing the cost then just make the trip. It's a wonderful experience. If you can hook up with one of the caravans; do it. You should see the looks you get from the traffic when then realize they're passing Fiero after Fiero. To those I met face to face last year and are going.....have a good time and tip one or two for me and say "Hi" to all of the Shipmans. See you all at the 5th.

This post makes me want to go even more than I did before. Really wish my car wasn't having problems, or that I had a different vehicle besides the Suburban that would get 13mpg the whole way there.

I've got a new ECM on the way, my dad thinks that will clear up the problems my car has been having. If there's anyone around SE MN in the next week that is a whiz at diagnosing Fiero problems, I could really use some help! I would make it worth your while!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock