Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread by nellieship
Started on: 01-13-2012 07:58 AM
Replies: 373
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-23-2012 12:28 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Work is turning me down for time off....Come july I might need to find new employment . I serious too lol
Meh, I got offers at other places. See yall in july
IP: Logged
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Work is turning me down for time off....Come july I might need to find new employment . I serious too lol
Meh, I got offers at other places. See yall in july

Awesome! Did I read somewhere you actually have a Fiero again?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Awesome! Did I read somewhere you actually have a Fiero again?

nope. Messin with a friends.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Just think, this could be you. On the road, headed for Frazee, MN. Plan now, make it happen.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Just think, this could be you. On the road, headed for Frazee, MN. Plan now, make it happen.

Actually, in my case, it will look more like this

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Oh Wow! You told me you were going to add a wing to your Fiero but that's just insane. (bada bump bump)
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
March bump.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there for sure! Hopefully with a Fiero.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Soooo, I have been up HR's butt about getting time off and im at the point where if my supervisor ok's im good to go! The summer is our "busy" season where we go back to 12 hours a day 7 days a week so they are not happy with the time frame. We will see how things pan out....
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
What's your supervisor's name? I know a guy who knows a guy.....ya' know what I mean? Just a little encouragement and reassurance that he'll be ok without you for a coupla days.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Soooo, I have been up HR's butt about getting time off and im at the point where if my supervisor ok's im good to go! The summer is our "busy" season where we go back to 12 hours a day 7 days a week so they are not happy with the time frame. We will see how things pan out....

Hope it works out and you can make it!
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Waking up at the Shipman's!

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Waking up at the Shipman's!

I never went to bed . Oh yeah, guess what???? I GOT THE TIME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, kinda. I still have to ok it.
I get a day off for my birthday (paid), im going to take a scheduled day off, then a personal day and then a sick day. I think I got it
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

I never went to bed . Oh yeah, guess what???? I GOT THE TIME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, kinda. I still have to ok it.
I get a day off for my birthday (paid), im going to take a scheduled day off, then a personal day and then a sick day. I think I got it

Using the sick day is not going to be too far from the truth here !!!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
How the conversation went at work today....

Me: Hey * supervisors name*. Can I have some time off towards the end of July?
Him: Kris, you ask every damn day. If I say yes will you STFU?
Me: ....Yes....
Him: What if I say no?
Me: What if a small electrical fire happened in your office
Him: I will put in the papers
My face after the conversation
MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT - 2006 3800 Series III Drive by Wire; Ported & Polished by TrippleEdge; 1.7 Yella Terra Full Roller Rockers; VS Cam; Tuning by Darth; WCF CAI & 1 5/8 Stainless Headers, 3" Exhaust, Power Steering & Much More; MSD Coils & Wires; Porsche (Brembo) Calipers on 13" Viper Rotors; 18X8 TSW Indy Wheels; Paint by Phoenix Auto in California City.

stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
Nellie

Time to get the 3rd annual car show flyers out to my local car club. P.M. Sent

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested in purchasing a hat, please PM me. they are 12.00. shipping 5.50 or pick up at the show.

Great job as always Chris!!! And of course profits from all merchandise sold goes to the scholarship
------------------

Tylers Annual Car Show

Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 03-22-2012).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
Those look fantastic!

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Nice hats!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Can you imagine just how beautiful one of hats is going to look on top of my bald head?
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Can you imagine just how beautiful one of hats is going to look on top of my bald head?

Well it should knock down on the glare for the rest of us.

Thank You for covering it for us !!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Well it should knock down on the glare for the rest of us.

Thank You for covering it for us !!!

LOL!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Oh, my fragile male ego! Viking, you may have to owe me several locally famous libations to sooth my wounded scalp! I promise to collect.....at the 5th Annual. I'll bring an extra chair for you and a pair of sunglasses, just in case my hat slips. You mentioned possibly driving down to Sauk Rapids for the caravan; I highly recommend it; it is just too much fun.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
The hats should be in my hands by the end of the week-ish. Get them while they last!!!!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Just came to the grim realization that I may be on the maybe list as of right now. As most that are privelidged to know I've been through the ringer over the la t 6 months. Beeb tough, but it seems to be getting a little closer to being done and back to happy in a month or two. Not real sure at this time. I seem to have a knack for pulling something off in the last second so I'm staying hopefull. Second, you most likely know dews stopped production. That was a another hole I was in and it only got deeper. Well I am happy to say I am in the process of getting materials ready for a 30 set batch. This will be the make me or break me batch. And yes a kit will be donated with or without me there. So don't give up. As I'm not yet. I hope that if everything falls in place in time, may be me +3.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Just came to the grim realization that I may be on the maybe list as of right now. As most that are privelidged to know I've been through the ringer over the la t 6 months. Beeb tough, but it seems to be getting a little closer to being done and back to happy in a month or two. Not real sure at this time. I seem to have a knack for pulling something off in the last second so I'm staying hopefull. Second, you most likely know dews stopped production. That was a another hole I was in and it only got deeper. Well I am happy to say I am in the process of getting materials ready for a 30 set batch. This will be the make me or break me batch. And yes a kit will be donated with or without me there. So don't give up. As I'm not yet. I hope that if everything falls in place in time, may be me +3.

You do seem to have the knack for pulling something off last minute

Hey I hadn't heard what was going on but hope you can make it! If theres anything we can do let us know. (buy more dew wipes?)
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Ummm. Nutshell.
Divorce, custody, wrecked house, replace damn near everything. Taken advantage of for being nice guy now basically not going to get squat to help support my daughter... Sounds pretty bad eh? But wait there's more! So yeah in a huge predicament this year. Wish it was just financial, but there's a lot to it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Prayers for you Stu. Maybe if you aren't able to swing up to the Tyler show by your own steam someone else from down in the southern regions could give you a ride up here to yankeeland.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Stu, as you know, these things have a way of working out for the best. In the mean time I'll keep positive thoughts that it all goes the way you wish them to. As just an aside, I just got word my hats have arrived. Can't wait to get home to try them on!

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
LOOK what's hangin' around my place!

And keeping warm on a sunny but cool Pittsburgh day.

It's almost like they have minds of their own.....

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I wish I didn't look funny in a hat!

I will probably end up buying one anyway for puttin on a shelf.
Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTDirect Link to This Post
Fiero HoHo, Lisa & I will be there again this year and with at least Fiero this time if not 2.
Not sure on what other vehicles as of yet but looking forward to seeing you all again this year. We had such a blast last year that we can hardly wait till July!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I may be there this year. Not sure yet.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Maybe we'll have some more newbies this year too?
2.5s wife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5s wifeSend a Private Message to 2.5s wifeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I wish I didn't look funny in a hat!

I will probably end up buying one anyway for puttin on a shelf.

You can get me one!

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
This is just a shameless bump to the top. For all those who are now following Kathryn's Fiero project and to remind the rest of you (pay close attention 2.5) to pick up a hat or two for yourself, friends and loved ones!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
The hats look really nice! (AKA Bump from the bottom of page 2 )
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
Great news: I will BE THERE this year! Finally, after making plans to go and having to cancel for the last two years, 2012 is the one for me! (And hopefully every year thereafter, as well.) I will be staking my claim at Camp Shipman, also. Camping and Fieros: it sounds like a dream! I might not be in my little Fiero, but I will be there in a Pontiac of one sort or another, probably my Sunfire. I'll be in the show with whatever I show up in!

Can anyone give me more details on this Salk Rapids caravan business? Would this be for cruising in on Friday? Thanks

I can't wait to see everyone there!!

------------------

I'm a poor post-college student because I own a Fiero and try to keep it running!

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Well this year I will be there with 2 Fiero`s God willing !!!

1 is for sure, other needs a driver Haha

I guess this post is outdated now.

Total Fiero count for me for this show is now 3 Fieros !!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock