Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread by nellieship
Started on: 01-13-2012 07:58 AM
Replies: 373
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-23-2012 12:28 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I guess this post is outdated now.

Total Fiero count for me for this show is now 3 Fieros !!!

I will drive on for ya.
IP: Logged
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I will drive on for ya.

Yup, kinda figured that and was planning on it I guess.

You said it before

Just not sure how its gonna happen yet, as I am driving down to the cities to caravan back with the rest of the Fieros up Highway 10.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

VikingRedBaron

879 posts
Member since Nov 2009
BTW Kris, you own 2 out of 3 pages of this thread !!!

Congratulation`s
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

BTW Kris, you own 2 out of 3 pages of this thread !!!

Congratulation`s

Equals = postwhore
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Hi, anyone wanting to order a tshirt please let me know as soon as you can. if you are coming to the show you can pay for it when you get here. I just need to start getting an idea of how many shirts to order without putting us over budget with a bunch of shirts nobody buys.

same with hats - just so i can determine if i need to order additional hats to have on hand

it's coming up fast folks!!
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
I hope you still have the Hats for me.
I need to get over and pick them up sooooooon.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Two T-Shirts...
3X and Medium.

One hat. Black if you have it.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Two T-Shirts...
3X and Medium.

One hat. Black if you have it.

hats are only khaki, white, or tangerine. you still interested in one?
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

nellieship

479 posts
Member since Nov 2009

I hope you still have the Hats for me.
I need to get over and pick them up sooooooon.

I have a khaki and tangerine one set aside for you.. was that right?
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

I have a khaki and tangerine one set aside for you.. was that right?

There should be a khaki and tangerine one set aside for me as well.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

hats are only khaki, white, or tangerine. you still interested in one?

White please.
PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Got ya covered Jeff you were already on my list
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Since when is this group so color conscious? Just keep it simple and order one of each color and you'll be ready for any occasion.

Next someone will ask for a formal "fitting"! Honey, does this make my head look fat?
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Hey Fred Does that mean that you are going to make the Frazee trip? Depending on when you are leaving we could maybe caravan up!
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Next someone will ask for a formal "fitting"! Honey, does this make my head look fat?

I could make a colorful comment here, but I will Pass this time.......
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Hey Fred Does that mean that you are going to make the Frazee trip? Depending on when you are leaving we could maybe caravan up!

Yes I am going, I am to cheap to pay for the shipping on the hats and tshirts .

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

I could make a colorful comment here, but I will Pass this time.......

LMAO !!!!!!!!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
BUMP for everyone making their summer vacation plans.
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescDirect Link to This Post
Can I place an order for a small t-shirt?

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

Can I place an order for a small t-shirt?

Small ?

Oh wait, this is a family forum !!!

Haha J/K Andrew !!!
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Dang it... Nellie, do you still have a khaki hat set aside for me... I totally spaced sending you the money.
PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
got you covered Nick, just pay for it when you get here that is fine. no shirts right? just one tan hat?

Originally posted by carbon:

Dang it... Nellie, do you still have a khaki hat set aside for me... I totally spaced sending you the money.

86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I are really trying to plan to make this..anyone else from eastern pa going?
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescDirect Link to This Post

Small ?

Oh wait, this is a family forum !!!

Haha J/K Andrew !!!

OOOOOO BURN!!! Just you wait lol.

Stars&Stripes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stars&StripesSend a Private Message to Stars&StripesDirect Link to This Post
Nellie, can get an XL T-shirt and a khaki hat?

Thanks!
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I *should* be there again. This time with Sadie. Bringing my Beretta again.

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
This show is just over a month away.

Get your cars Road Ready Boys !!!

How many are camping at Camp Shipman this year?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post

I will be there for my first Camp Shipman experience.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 06-13-2012).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

This show is just over a month away.

Get your cars Road Ready Boys !!!

My wife and I, hopefully.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-14-2012).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Yep we'll be camping too.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im camping
PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Howdy campers and campettes I am so looking forward to hanging out with my peeps again!!! if you remember last year we had the redneck shower which will have again. bring your own towel if you want or i will have extras here like last year. i will even provide some soap/shampoo so you dont get too stinky. We will have a porta pottie again as well. bring your own drinks - adult or otherwise - for the weekend, coolers, etc. there are some outdoor plug ins as well as plug ins in the man cave.

thursday - not sure what the early birds are going to do. might go out for supper or just hang around and have burgers and beer. we'll play it by ear.

friday night bash - we are having a hog roast this year! yes i will make some beans but not quite as many as last year chips and maybe some bars will round out that meal. donation of 5.00/person is greatly appreciated to help defray costs.

saturday - we are having sloppy joes. decided to make things a little easier on all of us. this should be a pretty simple meal. again with chips and bars... hoping to wrangle some friends into helping with the baked goods. maybe i can get antuzzi to wear an apron and help me in the kitchen donation of 5.00/person is greatly appreciated this night too.

some additional differences in Turkey Days this year if anyone is interested... we are having fireworks Sat night in town at dark at the ball field. would be cool to go check that out. of course that would mean we would need a few DDs to haul us around... at least haul ME around as after the show is over Saturday all bets are off for my behavior. The demo derby is also Saturday right after our car show if anyone is interested in attending that.

sunday - my good friend Patti has volunteered to do biscuits and gravy for breakfast. her husband, however, was recently diagnosed with cancer so if that doesn't pan out due to family issues for her, we will play it by ear. i think jay cooked eggs and bacon or something last year.

sunday... sigh... the "other" car show. Sunday was supposed to simply be a "cars on display" show, which it basically is. it is, however, named as a memorial show for a cop who recently committed suicide. there is no registration fee. if i could get a few volunteers to park their cars Sunday morning to show some "good faith" that would be good. next year, i am just going to own this sunday thing myself and be done with it. I am having a hard time dealing with the differences in losing your life and giving your life away... but this is my issue of course. maybe a few of us could run in our cars right away in the morning and ride back to our house so we dont have to sit there until 1 p.m. when we line up for parade. i really dont want to sit there all day.

sunday night, the after after party. who knows what will happen... guess you will have to stay and find out

pete - got your merchandise order on my list

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

... hoping to wrangle some friends into helping with the baked goods. maybe i can get antuzzi to wear an apron and help me in the kitchen donation of 5.00/person is greatly appreciated this night too.

I'll donate at least 5 bucks to see Antuzzi helping in the kitchen with an apron. lol
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
I wonder how much money could be raised if he worked in the kitchen wearing ONLY the apron!

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I wonder how much money could be raised if he worked in the kitchen wearing ONLY the apron!

HOOOOLY KRAP !!!!! RUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN for cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I would not pay to see that. Sorry
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Ill bring the sausage.
Bry73

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Direct Link to This Post
Planning on making it up for Sat and Sunday at this point, maybe Friday if I can get it off. Should have my car back running by next weekend so I can take it over to Wagners Drive-In in Brooklyn Park for Saturday.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Dang it... I need to figure out a way to get going on my swap.

I am also hoping to have two functional knees this year. We'll have no more of this...

Nick your knees are more important so you can camp out the whole time this year and not go to the motel.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Well see the first year I was alone... the second year my wife came along... the hotel had a dual purpose...

I was seriously in so much pain that weekend. I thought I was going to need an amputation...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock