Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build by FierociousGT
Started on: 09-05-2007 09:11 PM
Replies: 620
Last post by: mptighe on 04-07-2013 07:00 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
I hear this is your favorite time of the year David.. you know with Halloween and witches and such...
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Damn I just read your thread for start to finish.. something oddly familiar about it....

I'll call you back later tonight, the kids are running around the house yelling "anarchy": or something like that...
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks BV for the info on the F23 tranny. I was trying to fine an alternative to the over priced F40 tranny kit.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Dean, how about some updates? Also what do we need to do for the dead fuel gauge issue.

D
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
You are getting the car back when? I ask because I want Dean to know its OK for you to grab all my stock Fiero parts and the SC, injectors etc from my 3.8. I appreciate retrieving them for me.

I'll make a list..

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-18-2012).]

madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Pics man, pics!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Update from yesterday....

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Update from yesterday....

The nose?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
here you go, still in progress but you can get an idea

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

It may be the pic... but the nose looks crooked or maybe the better term would be asymmetrical.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-19-2012).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

It may be the pic... but the nose looks crooked or maybe the better term would be asymmetrical.

IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!! NOT DONE!!!!

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 10-19-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!! NOT DONE!!!!

No need to YELL.. it was just an observation. But it does seem pretty far along to be off that much. You should do Amida's trick with the cardboard template to verify its symmetrical.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Not yelling! just re posting what I said at the top of the post. it is all good
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Dean, UPDATES PLEASE!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Zzzz... Bump!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Dean, give me a call this morning with an update.

D

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-26-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
a "+" to you Dave, as I would be going crazy by know. Your a bigger man than I, having to beg for updates when your footing the bill is crazy. I know Dean is a nice guy but this does not make his buisness look good. Dude if it were me I would be picking up my car like yesterday. I guess I was just spoiled by my daily updates via phone calls and emails from the builder, followed by post to my thread when my car was at the shop. Oh well hope it all works out in the end.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
2 weeks?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guy,

Wow, Dean called me this AM. That was fast! Did mention to Dean I was going CRAZY....LOL just real excited to get FGTO back home. He is finishing up today and will contact the transporter. Hopefully can get it schedule it ASAP. Thanks for the concern guys!

Originally posted by troyboy:
a "+" to you Dave, as I would be going crazy by know. Your a bigger man than I, having to beg for updates when your footing the bill is crazy. I know Dean is a nice guy but this does not make his buisness look good. Dude if it were me I would be picking up my car like yesterday. I guess I was just spoiled by my daily updates via phone calls and emails from the builder, followed by post to my thread when my car was at the shop. Oh well hope it all works out in the end.

2 weeks?

Dean was also checking other things like the issue with the gas gauge and the battery drain too.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-26-2012).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Dean....
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...075728-37.html#p1467
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...075728-37.html#p1479

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-29-2012).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
FGTO is scheduled to be picked up tonight by the transporter.

Halloween treat!

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-30-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Thats great David! Make sure you look it over from top to bottom and make a to do list.

Edit, Troy, gave you a + because you understand the situation....

------------------
1988 Fiero GT, loaded, 14k original miles, F23, built L67, ST2 cam, PT67 bb turbo, w2a charge-cooled, HT tubular suspension w/ coil overs front & rear, interior, paint & body mods. Ruined by Whodeanies Customs, repaired by myself & Charlie Stump.

1987 Fiero GT Road Racer. 1st documented 3.4TDC swap- built in 1994. 5MT Isuzu, Quaife prototype LSD, HT Tubular A-arms, Fully poly & Heim jointed suspension, Custom 3 way adjustable sway bars, HT Bump Steer kit, Koin's, 320# springs, MegaSquirt III MS3, and more! Under full restoration.

ƒ13r0'$ rµ£3

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-30-2012).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
on the transporter to be delivered today. here are some pics from before it went home.
D.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
I bet you had an awesome time last night david, you know, with all the witches about... LOL

GL with your car man!

CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
just plain stupid sexy.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Hopefully I can get it to the club meeting tonight. Still on the road. Going to chat with Blacktree to tweak the front bumper.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

....Going to chat with Blacktree to tweak the front bumper....

it never ends!...

Congrats on the return!... looking forward to continued project advances...
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

it never ends!...

Congrats on the return!... looking forward to continued project advances...

Thx.... need to have it done (w/ paint) for Daytona 2013.

Would not start last night. Not enough juice in the battery. Hopefully a battary issue and not the electrical problem unresolved.

Pic from last nights club meeting.

Last night when we got it to the house, it took us a while to unload her due to the bumper. Seven people monkeying around. One of the friendly neighbors called the cops saying that we are stealing a car..... I like to find out who that was.... Mother F@#$&^......
------------------

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-02-2012).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Last night when we got it to the house, it took us a while to unload her due to the bumper. Seven people monkeying around. One of the friend neighbors called the cops saying that we are stealing a car..... I like to find out who that was.... Mother F@#$&^......

LMAO !

Some people are such idiots !
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post

on the transporter to be delivered today. here are some pics from before it went home.
D.

Awesome. I love the front end, its a perfect blend of update but still has that late 80's look to it.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

LMAO !

Some people are such idiots !

Ask 85lamb, he was there. Cop had to verify my vin. Yes someone is stealing a car but instead of taking it they are dropping it off and it's taking them an hour.

Damn neighbors.... must have been a Rommey voter.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-02-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Ask 85lamb, he was there. Cop had to verify my vin. Yes someone is stealing a car but instead of taking it they are dropping it off and it's taking them an hour.

Too funny.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

It was an Obama supported who wanted you to share your wealth, after all you didn't build it.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
The pictures turned out great on your car ,but to see it in person is another thing.Even though it was on the back of a truck it was definately a work of art
Your vision on transforming this car is amazing.I can't wait to see the finished product at the future CFF meetings.Keep up the great work.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

I think this car would look sick in Subaru satin white pearl!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

lol, dave how many cruisers showed up ? Did they have guns drawn ??
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
how many cruisers showed up ?

Two cruisers showed up....
I was a little nervous The first guy was huge.

It took a while to get the car down from the trailer....
it was very dark, no street lights and we had two flash lights.

when the car was being taken off the trailer, even after taking off the lwr splitter,
the bumper started to touch the trailer ramps, even with wood under the ramps.
We ended up jacking up the car from the frt suspension crossmember, then having the truck driver pull the truck w/ the trailer from under the car,
Then lowering the car on top of two pieces of wood.

I have to say that I am very glad he finally got the car back

Central florida will have a few chop tops
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
So now what is the plan? You know what needs to be done.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Birmingham, AL so haven't had time to review the car. Contacted Dean (urgent) today since I realized my center console/glove box and passenger seat are missing.

Asked Dean to bring them to Birmingham or if we can meet halfway cause I'm not going to drive 3hr to Atlanta then Orlando; but he's not available today, understandable due to it being Sunday and I'm returning early Monday. He's going to send it to me some how. Just glad to have her home.

I contacted Blacktree and waiting for a call back to see when he is available so we can review what needs to be tweaked. So I can git er done.

So now what is the plan? You know what needs to be done.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-04-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Dean's customers missing parts? Never!!!!!!!!!

/massive sarcasm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock