Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build by FierociousGT
Started on: 09-05-2007 09:11 PM
Replies: 620
Last post by: mptighe on 04-07-2013 07:00 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Just one more thing.

I look at this picture....

And I look at this picture that was taken the day before you picked up the car.....

And I think, we didn't have a big enough gap at the trailing edge of the headlight to have a wad of wires sticking out of there with the hood closed all the way.

Just what is going on over there?

Archie

IP: Logged
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I can see the rat nibbles though

Wow, what a difference sitting/heat can make it seems. That is another reason why I don't like fiberglass parts.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
It sounds like your main argument is your shop's work is of low quality and doesn't last. I'm not saying that's the case but all you're doing is giving before and after pictures a mere six months later and look how much things have degraded. Apparently it wasn't even driven hard or anything.

------------------

My Build Thread

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I would greatly appricate it if you take the efford and mail my front/rear GT bumper impact egg crates that your shop forgot to reinstall. Please include a tracking number and ship it to my home address (Casselberry, FL).

Thanks

PS
I will reply to your post when I get back from Chicago.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Even in Archie's photos, I can see the defects Dave is talking about. They're just not as visible, because the photos were taken at different angles, and at a greater distance.

I don't think insulting Dave or his fiberglass guy is going to accomplish much, either.

On a more positive note, I really look forward to seeing the car completed. It's gonna be sweet.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If the car was in such bad shape why did you take it home?

Honest question, why didn't you point out the issues when you picked up the car and sorted some of this out?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 02-26-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Because he doesn't know anything about body work or what to look for. It's only when you look at each detail you notice problems or defects. He's admitted that to many. It took some friends that do know how to really look at a car to notice these things. It wasn't until I decided to do all the work on my own car, that I started noticing flaws in other cars etc. Same goes with houses when the whole picture looks nice it's not until you look at each piece you notice the short cuts or flaws.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-26-2009).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I think there are some exaggerations going on as well as some legitimate complaints but (I'm not going to hunt for it) didn't he tell Archie to stop working on the car more than once. You work on cars, how many times have you walked away from a project to only come back and find more things that need done. They both parted on bad terms, but I don't think trashing each other every chance they get will help.

Last post I wont keep this up in his build thread.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Last post I wont keep this up in his build thread.

I don't think that's going to be a problem... because it isn't a build thread. I was hoping to see a good build continue, but now it's just become a good, all-around trash-fest thread, with everyone giving their opinion of who they think is right.
-Paul
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

I don't think that's going to be a problem... because it isn't a build thread. I was hoping to see a good build continue, but now it's just become a good, all-around trash-fest thread, with everyone giving their opinion of who they think is right.

Which is exactly why I'm moving this back to GFC.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Archie, I would greatly appricate it if you take the efford and mail my front/rear GT bumper impact egg crates that your shop forgot to reinstall. Please include a tracking number and ship it to my home address (Casselberry, FL).

Thanks

PS
I will reply to your post when I get back from Chicago.

We didn't FORGET to put them on, we DIDN'T put them on. The fiberglass bumpers F&R are thicker than stock Fiero bumpers & will not fit over the egg crates.

Besides the egg crates are inside the bumpers to help support them & to help spring the stock bumpers back into place if you run into something. If you run into something with fiberglass it's not going bounce back period.

We have a few egg crates laying around here. Stop by while you're in Chicago & you can have all you want of them.

Archie

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
We didn't FORGET to put them on, we DIDN'T put them on. The fiberglass bumpers F&R are thicker than stock Fiero bumpers & will not fit over the egg crates.

Besides the egg crates are inside the bumpers to help support them & to help spring the stock bumpers back into place if you run into something. If you run into something with fiberglass it's not going bounce back period.

We have a few egg crates laying around here. Stop by while you're in Chicago & you can have all you want of them.

Archie

Interesting that you say that archie. I was able to obtain a rear bumper energy absorber and had no issues placing the rear bumper over it. http://centralfloridafieros...ndex.php?topic=594.0

Also I contacted Mark @ The Fiero Store & Ed Parks @ The Fiero Factory. They both mention those are made for impact and they highly recommend having them on the car. So please mail them to me. I would appricate some honesty and not get the run around excuses.

D
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Interesting that you say that archie. I was able to obtain a rear bumper energy absorber and had no issues placing the rear bumper over it. http://centralfloridafieros...ndex.php?topic=594.0

Also I contacted Mark @ The Fiero Store & Ed Parks @ The Fiero Factory. They both mention those are made for impact and they highly recommend having them on the car. So please mail them to me. I would appricate some honesty and not get the run around excuses.

D

As I said, you want some stop & pick them up.

I wouldn't walk across the street to get them to you.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-27-2009).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie: I wouldn't walk across the street to get them to you.

You gotta be kidding me.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

You gotta be kidding me.

Why is this surprising to you??

I run my own business and I always try to let the customer be right, but I have been known to tell a few people to get the F***off my lot and don't come back.........

The problem I have with this thread is this car did not leave Archie's shop as a finished car. The car left after FierociousGT told Archie to stop working on it and he would pick it up as is.........When he did pick it up he paid the bill without complaining about anything not being done right. He never gave Archie the chance to fix anything he was not happy with. FierociousGT burned his bridges a long time ago when he posted the pictures of Archie's roadster with the giant penis in the drivers seat.
If the car had been delivered as a finished car and had problems that Archie refused to fix then FierociousGT would have reason to complain........but that's not what happened.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

You gotta be kidding me.

Not kidding, I'm fed up with this crap.

Look thru this thread, there are pictures of this car being put together without the egg crates. If someone had a problem withit they should have said something then. It's not like I take them & resell them on EBay. They usually end up in the dumpster the next day.

Have this guy call you names for 6 or 8 months & see if you feel like doing him any favors.

He was here a couple of times during the build to inspect the job & not one word on any thing we had done.

There are at least 15 pictures of the car in this thread where you can see the drivers side door where it meets the rear fender & there's not one sign of a flaw in that area. The day he picked the car up he was up on the rollback truck posing for pictures & him & I & his friend, who was driving the truck, walked around the truck with the car up on it BS'ing & looking at the car. We even reached up at one time to open the drivers door to confirm that the keys were in the car. Not one person in all that time noticed a flaw at the trailing edge of the door.

Considering how high profile this build was, do you seriously think for even one second that I would have left a known flaw to go out the door?

Have you even looked at the Invoice that he posted on CFF? Did you notice that no place on the invoice does it say that we were supposed to prep the car for paint & that the voids on the edge of the fender are on a part of the car we didn't supply?

Don't even try the arguement that he didn't know what to look for when inspecting the car, he didn't present himself that way in the 1st 7 or 8 pages of this thread.

Does anyone even realize that even if the thin 1/4 window scoops are warped from sitting so long, they are flexible & will fit just fine when installed with the correct double faced tape.

Does anybody wonder why, if he's such a stand up guy, he even removed his own build up thread on CFF?

Just as this thread proves my points, the early postings in his build thread on CFF contradicted the bashing he did at the end of the thread. So he had to hide the evidence. Since he's the OP, He'll very likely delete this thread also.

Does anyone wonder why the build in this thread abruptly ended before completion? It's because he asked me to quit posting to it because he told me that people on PFF were PM'ing him to not use those mirrors. So he ran away from them rather than take their input into consideration.

Considering it all, I wouldn't walk across the street to help him at all.

Archie
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
You removed the parts from Dave's car under the mistaken assumption that they wouldn't fit. The least you could do is say "oops, my bad" and offer to return them.

But you won't do that. Because you're having too much fun antagonizing Dave to engage in anything resembling customer service.
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
What is CFF?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

you're having too much fun antagonizing Dave

I don't think Archie started this thread FierociousGT,or FGTO,or Demacheo did( all the same person ). Time to move on Dave, this Sh@t is old already. Fix it and enjoy it. As Richard Pryor would say have a coke and a smile and ........... J/k Just knowing that it's going to look sweet when it's all done (trust me I know ) should calm your waters.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
archie is never in the wrong... right? Apperently he has blamed everyone... My ex, Pontiac, guy repairing my car, me, the heat in North IL warehouse. I saw FGT and it looked fine. When I had CFF club member who is an insurance adjuster made me realize the issue with the body (gaps & uneven panels, this CFF insurance adjuster does this all day at work). After that I got a 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion from three fiberglass shops and was told the same. The photos talk for them selfs. Yes there is a difference when you take photos at less < 5 feet away vs > 20 feet way.

If the heat warped the car I would be VERY concerned as a past, persent and not bother as a future customer. Specially the ones that have already painted there cars.

O archie by the way in April '08 when you mention that you couldn't adjust the rear coilovers on my car, that it was too difficult, that I would have to drop the engine craddle to do so and to let you know when I do... Well archie it was very easy. Here are the steps:

1.- Place jack under engine craddle and jack up the car until the wheels are in the air (this will uncompress the springs).
2.- take wheels off then lossen the 1/8" allen bolt from the coilover ring.
3.- User spaner wrench to turn ring, actually I was able to use my hands.
Done.

10min each side for a beginer. Hope this answers your question.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 03-02-2009).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Shheeeesh. Pretty soon this thread will hold the record for most moved between sections. From TD&Q to TCZ to GFC to... Trash Can.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Hehehehe...
Sorry, just had to.
NB4TC!
-Paul
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry Cliff, but I'm tired of people who lie about what was said & what happened.

Just like a true hater leaves out the facts of what actually happened.

EMail you sent me.....

----- Original Message -----
To: <Archie@v8archie.com>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: FGT #25

Just saw your email. I got in yesterday morning at Chicago. Note my cell
phone doesn't work here so if you need to reach me call Traci <edited out>.
I think I will be there from 10am to noon. I'm trying to find a trailer if
not I'll deal with the driving back to Antioch. Can you raise my coilovers
1.5" inches on all four and bill me for that time?

D
Notice, you said 1.5" on all 4 corners.

I responded......via EMail

----- Original Message -----
To: <mancheno@hsc-clc.com>
Cc: <V8ARCHIE@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: FGT #25

> Please email me back to confirm that you got this message.
>
> As I told you before, I don't monitor my v8archie.com EMail during the day
> at the shop, so I just now saw this email when I got home. I'll go in early
> and see if I can find a spanner wrench to adjust the coil overs with. We
> could have got this done during the day today If I had known.
>
> Are you looking to raising the car for trailering purposes?
>
> As you recall, on my EMail on 3-25-08 I said " the reason i ask is that you
> don't have any outside mirrors & the headlights & side marker lights are not
> hooked up." I think you'll get a traffic ticket trying to drive it without
> mirrors & lights. The cops will pull you over for the missing mirrors or
> side markers then nail you good. Lots of small town cops between here and
> Antioch.
>
> My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx
>
> Archie
>

On Saturday when you showed up I told you that I didn't crank up the suspension because I wasn't about to spend An hour & a half on Friday night or early Saturday morning cranking your coilovers 1.5". I also explained, what anybody on the Forum with coilovers can tell you, and that's the fact that cranking 1.5" on a set of front coilovers would take more than an hour because they're so hard to reach & turn with a spanner wrench. And that for an inch & a half it would be easier to take the front apart & adjust them off the car.

Ask anyone on here, that has front coilovers, (and has actually adjusted them) what a PIA it is. People like you kill me, they buy adjustable coilovers thinking they can be easily be adjusted to lower it down to the ground for a show & then raise them up to load it on the trailer to go home. they think that until they've actually tried to do it once out in some parking lot.

If I had adjusted them as you ordered & charged you the time it would have taken, then you'd now be bit ching about that now too.

What I had told you then was that when you had a chance to adjust all 4 of them 1.5" yourself you should let me know how long it took. You still have 2 left to adjust.

But now I'll tell you that once you've cranked the front end 1.5" yourself, you can then grab a Dime & call somebody that cares.

Archie

edited to remove traci's phone number

archie is never in the wrong... right? Apperently he has blamed everyone... My ex, Pontiac, guy repairing my car, me, the heat in North IL warehouse. I saw FGT and it looked fine. When I had Lincon (85Lamb) who is an insurance adjuster for Progressive made me realize the issue with the body (gaps & uneven panels, Linc does this all day at work). After that I got a 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion from three fiberglass shops and was told the same. The photos talk for them selfs. Yes there is a difference when you take photos at less < 5 feet away vs > 20 feet way.

If the heat warped the car I would be VERY concerned as a past, persent and not bother as a future customer. Specially the ones that have already painted there cars.

O archie by the way in April '08 when you mention that you couldn't adjust the rear coilovers on my car, that it was too difficult, that I would have to drop the engine craddle to do so and to let you know when I do... Well archie it was very easy. Here are the steps:

1.- Place jack under engine craddle and jack up the car until the wheels are in the air (this will uncompress the springs).
2.- take wheels off then lossen the 1/8" allen bolt from the coilover ring.
3.- User spaner wrench to turn ring, actually I was able to use my hands.
Done.

10min each side for a beginer. Hope this answers your question.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-27-2009).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Shheeeesh. Pretty soon this thread will hold the record for most moved between sections. From TD&Q to TCZ to GFC to... Trash Can.

Thats what Archie wants.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
FierociousGT you have a pm going your way.

Dave
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:
FierociousGT you have a pm going your way.
Dave

Replied...
http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtlightkit/index.htm
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Friendly Bump
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Maybe I missed it somewhere on this thread but where did you get that tail. I like it goes better with the car instead of the original wing.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for a friend.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Any new pics or recent work done to your car? It is a great looking ride that should get it's share of attention also.

------------------

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Any new pics or recent work done to your car? It is a great looking ride that should get it's share of attention also.

Originally posted by troyboy:

Guys, hopefully by the end of this month the exterior is done w/o paint. Need the drive for a few months to see if any stress cracks appear.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Guys, hopefully by the end of this month the exterior is done w/o paint. Need the drive for a few months to see if any stress cracks appear.

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
FriendlyBump
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Any updates Dave??

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2009 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Not on here much anymore. No updates. Just waiting for the slotted rotors to come in and move FGTO into storage.

D
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

No updates. Just waiting for the slotted rotors to come in and move FGTO into storage.

D

Report.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-15-2009).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Early October. Had an issue with the fuel pump but seem to be resolved after I swaped out relays. I do need to check my motor mounts and add a dogbone (maybe relocating the alternator).

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Looking very sweet Dave !

Gonna have to pick your brains on the vette brakes.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
FYI
Using the stock '88 calipers with slotted 12" C4 rotors. Marc made the bracket at his shop.
http://centralfloridafieros...ic=3.msg4099#msg4099

If I'm not mistaken Blake (CFF club member) has a bracket to adapt the same 12" C4 rotors and the '88 Fiero calipers on '84 to '87 Fieros, sweet upgrade! You may want to talk with him and Marc about it.

Originally posted by exoticse:
Looking very sweet Dave !

Gonna have to pick your brains on the vette brakes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock