Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Chop Top Dreamers ? How close ($) are you ? (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Chop Top Dreamers ? How close ($) are you ? by exoticse
Started on: 06-27-2004 01:28 PM
Replies: 224
Last post by: BlackThunderGT on 05-01-2013 01:46 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Two more dreamers realizing the dream !

Go low or go home !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
My chop top dreams have come to a end, I have my archie kit and now waiting for the snow to go away so I can get started!!!!! build thread soon!!!!!!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
My dream is being realized in Dean's garage!!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Ronsmigla showing off the realization of his dream at Daytona !

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys I still could use some close up pics of the sail panels on you chops! I am undecided as of yet how I want to do them.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Years after my first choptop dream I am as close as The Dells where Dean will unveil the Rottinchop!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
It begins.................Today...........I start the choptop.
A few before pics for all of ya:

Soon as I get into it ill be starting a build thread!! now, what should I call this car?, seems all the chops have a nick name and I am fresh outa ideas so ill take any cool suggestions!!
Also my cd from Archie for the rockers dosent open for some reason, so throw me a bone how did ya mount them inside the door jam I noticed they dont have the recess area like the stock one for the rivit. Do I just body glue that section on?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

my cd from Archie for the rockers dosent open for some reason,

You have a PM telling you how to dload the instructions from the internet.

Archie
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

You have a PM telling you how to dload the instructions from the internet.

Archie

Ok thank you Archie!! ya I must have a antique computer it just refused to open the file for me but the cd for the choptop kit works good I have one little request tho a few pics from inside the car looking up at the chop seam from within the car and were the factory speakers were, I am curious if its possible to reopen a hole sorta in that spot to throw the speakers in or were did you relocate them?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

A few fresh reasons to dream !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
85LAMB checking out fellow club member pedro's choptop.

The chop is on his list of things to do.

He is currently working on a custom fiero project that is coming out pretty awesome.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-02-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
A little closer

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Passing on the dream !

This year at Daytona (2012) i got the unique opportunity to pass the torch so to speak on to another dreamer.

I first picked up the baton back in the day when i first saw a picture of madcurl's #11, then i got to see his widebody choptop #15 at Daytona a few years ago. Those two encounters shaped my dreams for my car. This year i unexpectedly got the chance to help shape someone else's dreams.

While standing next to my car marveling at whodeanie's work a gentleman approached me and introduced himself ( i am terrible at remembering names), but he told me he was a physician, who had been living in Asia for the past several years, but who had just retired and was moving back to the states.

He is planning to launch himself into the fiero hobby now that he has free time, and what he told me next made me smile and remember back in the day when i was where he is.

First he was blown away by #4, whom even i have to admit, looked a lot better than i thought it would. Pictures are a joke. Anyways he went on to tell me that my car is exactly what he wants to do. His exact words were " That right there is my dream car".

Wow ! I almost couldn't believe my ears. It also made me realize how far i had come since drooling over other people's cars. I fully expect this guy to make a splash in the near future, but alas he is not on Pennocks, and we may only be able to see his work at shows, or in somebody's shop.

Still it was cool to be able to see someone dreaming like i dreamed, and hopefully his dreams like mine, will too come true.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-31-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
How close? How about NEVER. Too each their own I guess.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

How close? How about NEVER. Too each their own I guess.

Are you a choptop dreamer?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:
Are you a choptop dreamer?

lol, i was thinking the same thing.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
Cool I have not seen this thread yet and I am a dreamer
The someday photochop of my dream.

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
So close...but yet so far. A year and four months in the making...The RottinChop
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Everything is out and the car is READY to be cut on. Tried to contact Archie vie PM here and had no response (usually he gets back super-quick, much love for him so no flame intended). Contacted a buddy and am awaiting a few goodies to begin the cuts. Hope to buy some Archie glass side-windows ASAP to get this thing done before July!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Everything is out and the car is READY to be cut on. Tried to contact Archie vie PM here and had no response (usually he gets back super-quick, much love for him so no flame intended). Contacted a buddy and am awaiting a few goodies to begin the cuts. Hope to buy some Archie glass side-windows ASAP to get this thing done before July!

just call his shop he always picks up. He has alot going on at the shop so calling is the best way to get him.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Archie was great to deal with when I did my chop when I had questions about the adjustments for the door glass. Get a fiero news account and watch the videos Archie has on the site they will help you a bunch! or Archie will probably give you his log on info so you can view them that way that's how I did mine.
PFF
System Bot
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. Will try calling. I have dealt with Archie in the past and had VERY great experiences with him.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Next ??

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Can a person just eat,...uhhh,,, er ,....have just one ??
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

A little closer

Edit: Wow! I'm a sucker for even believing that my car was being worked on by Dean the scammer!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock