Started on: 09-22-2008 09:10 PM
Replies: 281
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-08-2010 11:31 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
ok so since everyone and ther mom has a build thread on here figured id start one thanks to back on holiday iv started my 1st upgrade on my 86 2M6 we just took the nochie off tonight and tomorrow the gt back end ( thanks to FTF engineering) if going on it. i found out have the koni shocks and struts on there which is another plus and soon enough im goin to pull the tan interior out of 2M4 in a junk yard that is in near perfect condition. and i just wanted to thank you guys on herew that have hleped me it would have been a pain in the A** without ya.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Good luck to you on your build, you've got good help there. BOH's car is awesome.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Good luck to you on your build, you've got good help there. BOH's car is awesome.

ya i know you should hear it run its a beast ill have pics of mine up soon BOH has a few of them including the bees nest that was behind my taillights lol but ya ill put them up as soon as he can get them to me.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
double post /sigh

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-23-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Ok, heres the rundown on all the pics

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Daytime pic while you were at work:

FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
YIKES!!! Glad that thing was dead before you found it!!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
thanks for the pics andrew
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
you got PM rick
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
so today me and andrew (mostley andrew) figured out how to do the tail light harness conversion for the fast back no pics but ya it was a hassel.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

so today me and andrew (mostley andrew) figured out how to do the tail light harness conversion for the fast back no pics but ya it was a hassel.

After you went home I was out in the garage working until 12am - i'm beat

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Is it called Dark Knight because its black, or because you only work on it in the dark???

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Is it called Dark Knight because its black, or because you only work on it in the dark???

ROFLMFAO

ok, heres some day pics:

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I'll second that Hulki...I'm waiting to see him finish it up then tell me he wants to get rid of it in 5 years hehe

The more I look at the last pic you posted Andrew, the more I think to myself that I really need to get that damn Aero nose on my car already lol...

Btw, how'd the harness for the tail lights work out last nite after I left?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-25-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I'll second that Hulki...I'm waiting to see him finish it up then tell me he wants to get rid of it in 5 years hehe

The more I look at the last pic you posted Andrew, the more I think to myself that I really need to get that damn Aero nose on my car already lol...

Btw, how'd the harness for the tail lights work out last nite after I left?

worked great, after about 15 minutes of tracking wires down I gave up, we went inside spent 10minutes using the PFF search function, copied and pasted to a txt file, printed out... hard wired pin J9 to G7 and it seems to work fine.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Post plenty of pics with progress so I can add you to the Build Thread List on the main page
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
he's off work tommorrow so maybe we'll have some daytime pictures :Rolleyes:

oh crap, its probably going to rain ~
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I may end up coming down that way tomorrow myself, depending on weather...should have the 120 speedo cluster to put in...not looking forward to ripping the panels/cluster out for the 3rd time in 3 months but the benefits outweigh the labor hating...And it gives me a reason to fix the temp gauge fix that I did lol...so maybe my temp gauge will finally work right

I'll nextel ya in the morning, Eric doesn't have to be to work until 6:30, so I get to sleep in an extra hour
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I may end up coming down that way tomorrow myself, depending on weather...should have the 120 speedo cluster to put in...not looking forward to ripping the panels/cluster out for the 3rd time in 3 months but the benefits outweigh the labor hating...And it gives me a reason to fix the temp gauge fix that I did lol...so maybe my temp gauge will finally work right

I'll nextel ya in the morning, Eric doesn't have to be to work until 6:30, so I get to sleep in an extra hour

RAIN
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

i geuss both of them haha
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

he's off work tommorrow so maybe we'll have some daytime pictures :Rolleyes:

oh crap, its probably going to rain ~

haha we worked between rain drops

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
btw fast back is done and on there im thinking next is the headlight bucketes (small job) than getting the front bumper on there right
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
We want pics!! Pics!!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
PICS

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick, did you ride the short bus as a kid hehe...Reason I ask is because that one pic with you and your arms in the air makes you look like you won the special olympics or something

Naw, just busting your balls a bit...kinda like the potato in the exhaust stuffed with firecrackers right next to the manifold

Looks good, wait til its time for paint...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Hey Rick, did you ride the short bus as a kid hehe...Reason I ask is because that one pic with you and your arms in the air makes you look like you won the special olympics or something

Naw, just busting your balls a bit...kinda like the potato in the exhaust stuffed with firecrackers right next to the manifold

i think i may have a new idea for a paint scheme but i dunno kinda ruines the drak knight name but im goin gloss black with it iv made up my mind

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-26-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

ROFL your so right... like this: ?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Wow, for once he's speechless hehe
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
LMFAO!! I was gonna say that I liked that pic until you brought up the whole short bus thing!

Seriously though. Looks great! So the taillights work and all? The wiring harness worked out OK?
R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

ok so since everyone and ther mom has a build thread on here .......

My MOM has a build thread?!?!

Lookin' good. Keep up the good work and keep posting those pictures. I like seeing someone having fun working on their car.

Cool.

------------------
Paul

For a full history of my IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway bars for ALL MODELS: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
This thread is about to hit page 2
(bump)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

My MOM has a build thread?!?!

Lookin' good. Keep up the good work and keep posting those pictures. I like seeing someone having fun working on their car.

Cool.

will do thanks a lot for the support.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
so while i was with back on holiday in sc getting his new 88GT i went and picked up my 355 front bumper ill have pics up soon.
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday, Just sent you a PM. -FTF E
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Back On Holiday, Just sent you a PM. -FTF E

Replied.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
bump
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
another bump
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Any progress....?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Any progress....?

I dunno what was about this, something about a large black hose...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock