Started on: 09-22-2008 09:10 PM
Replies: 281
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-08-2010 11:31 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
got my tie rod fixed and new hoses
IP: Logged
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
damn, you're up early...was it time for the diaper change? Too much bojangles last night huh? hehe
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Damn that was wrong..... but funny
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Abuse Video

CLICK Here (Photobucket)

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-12-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

damn, you're up early...was it time for the diaper change? Too much bojangles last night huh? hehe
heheheheheheheheheheaugh it up ******* lol

FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! I see you went to the same bodywork training school that I did!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Excellent! I see you went to the same bodywork training school that I did!

haha ya i have to redo that whole passenger side fornt part just gota get to a yard or somthin to get that half of the front support

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
so i went to the litiz foero swap meet this weekend picked up a few parts for the fiero center console 120 speedo and my fav monza pace setter resonated exaust tips. cant wait to put it all in.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

so i went to the litiz foero swap meet this weekend picked up a few parts for the fiero center console 120 speedo and my fav monza pace setter resonated exaust tips. cant wait to put it all in.

I hope you plan on letting us see what those tips look like once they're installed!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
defnetley i saw them at that swap meet and picked them up fr $50 i think i made out good there the ones with the yellow tape and yellow inside

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-13-2008).]

JennsDream

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post
Hey kid!

It was nice to meet you on Saturday. Good luck with your build!

I excited to see how those tips look too. I've ever only seen them sitting on the shelf in the basement!

-Jenn
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
LOL, now we've even gotten Jenn to start calling him kid

Crazy youngins.....
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

defnetley i saw them at that swap meet and picked them up fr $50 i think i made out good there the ones with the yellow tape and yellow inside

Yea, I know how much you paid for them, and how they look!

I sold them to you!

JennsDream is my wife, so she has seen them sitting around for a while. Would be nice to see them in use. They're pretty good tips, enjoy them!
Chris

[This message has been edited by chrishahn87 (edited 10-13-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

I sold them to you!

JennsDream is my wife, so she has seen them sitting around for a while. Would be nice to see them in use. They're pretty good tips, enjoy them!
Chris

damn now i feel dumb as hell ya ill poast pics when there on

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chrishahn87:

I sold them to you!

Chris

damn now i feel dumb as hell ya ill poast pics when there on
[/QUOTE]

Im LMAO right now, and if I knew how to make all those crazy drug addict smilies, I would!
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Did the front get smashed in?

Get a cable puller, bolt one hook to where the metal bumper attaches, and the other side around a telephone poll

Works great
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

Did the front get smashed in?

Get a cable puller, bolt one hook to where the metal bumper attaches, and the other side around a telephone poll

Works great

nah its even worse it had a jerry rig fix done ont were just gona cut a new part of the frame and weld it i mean screw it you only live once.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Im LMAO right now, and if I knew how to make all those crazy drug addict smilies, I would!
:| haha rub it in why dont ya
lol

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-15-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Tonight after threatening Pontiackid to get his headliner done and out of my garage(somewhat ~) we did some work on it... well, he assisted
Vinyl... it looks Sweet in person, it needs some work still but so far....

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
It did turn out nice, kinda makes me rethink doing mine in black vinyl like I had originally planned...may just hafta have Tom make me some black vinyl visors now
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
cant wait to put it in
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

cant wait to put it in

put what in where?
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
put what in where?

HAHA!! I'm sure hoping he's talking about his headliner!!

Seriously though... I redid my headliner in vinyl years ago and it was a pain. It turned out great, but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. I bet it's a lot easier with a sunroof... With the full roof, you're really asking the vinyl to stretch a lot else it will pucker. The headliner hole should make that all a lot easier!

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

HAHA!! I'm sure hoping he's talking about his headliner!!

Seriously though... I redid my headliner in vinyl years ago and it was a pain. It turned out great, but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. I bet it's a lot easier with a sunroof... With the full roof, you're really asking the vinyl to stretch a lot else it will pucker. The headliner hole should make that all a lot easier!

We used an entire Large can of the cement to put it on, and theres a few spots that have to get hit again. Vinyl is a PITA to do, but it gives me a chubby looking at it.... my T-Top headliner (done with headliner material) used 1/4 of the smaller can of cement.... also, the headliner board is fiberglassed so no saturation

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-17-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
some people need to get there heads ou of the gutter

btw got my licence plate dark-nit
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
bump so it dosent get archived
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
nvm gota work somtin out but ill get pics of my fiero before i got a hold of it up soon

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-22-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

bump so it dosent get archived

dude, 4 days wont get a thread archived, I think its 6 months, about the time some chic calls you her babys daddy
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
some thanks are in order for the dark knights progress so far

andrew-Back on holiday for helping me with everything with my fiero from parts to helping me with the install of the fastback clip and pretty much everything else thats has been done so far

bruce- ftf engineering for the fastback clip and every part that was needed for the conversion and the prompet and professional deliverey and the great price i got it for

bruce-fierobruser for the frame piece that i needed and the GT bumper and the part needed to mount it i dont know where i could have gotten thae frame piece i needed my fiero probabley wouldent have gotten much farther without it and i thank you for it bruse

(i dont know if hes on here ) dainel for the 355 front bumper took a trip to south carolina for andrews 88 fiero and saw it on craigs list for a good price so i went and picked it up

andrews dad for the ride down to south carolina for the 355 front and dealing with me the whole ride down there and back

mulletproofmonk- for the corvette/ferrari taillights that just came in great shape and cant wait to put them in because i know andrew wants his taillights back

hulki- for the interior pieces that are in the works of comming for mt gray to tan interior conversion

chris- for the monza tail pipes i got from the fiero pride swap meet cant wait till they go on to

blackthorn-brian for moral supports and always crackin some kinda joke about my fiero i still enjoy passing you while your gettin your 30MPG haha

thanks all you guys i probabley would have quit at the fast back conversion without all your help

Rick

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-27-2008).]

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

some thanks are in order for the dark knights progress so far

chris- for the monza tail pipes i got from the fiero pride swap meet cant wait till they go on to

Hey man, no problem! Keep in touch, I might have more parts that you need. Let me know what you want.
Chris
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Hey man, no problem! Keep in touch, I might have more parts that you need. Let me know what you want.
Chris

you know i will bro thanks a lot
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Damn, it didn't work...all those jokes I cracked weren't meant for moral support...Was trying to demoralize you And what do you mean pass me while I'm getting 30 mpg? Ya gotta drive the thing first before you can pass me...Doesn't help that the car hasn't left Andrews driveway for about a month or 2

You go on with your bad self and your big bad 2.8 V6...Who's gonna be laughing when gas hits $9 a gallon

And you owe me for picking that stuff up from Hulki next weekend...I'm thinking a bit of crawling on your hands and knees is in order...You'll make an excellent footrest

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 10-27-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Damn, it didn't work...all those jokes I cracked weren't meant for moral support...Was trying to demoralize you And what do you mean pass me while I'm getting 30 mpg? Ya gotta drive the thing first before you can pass me...Doesn't help that the car hasn't left Andrews driveway for about a month or 2

You go on with your bad self and your big bad 2.8 V6...Who's gonna be laughing when gas hits $9 a gallon

And you owe me for picking that stuff up from Hulki next weekend...I'm thinking a bit of crawling on your hands and knees is in order...You'll make an excellent footrest

rolls eyes and ya mines back on the road haha

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

it was only sitting here for 5 days, and thats cuz he was on a business trip to NY that week, the old lady didnt like the "Junker" in the driveway
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

it was only sitting here for 5 days, and thats cuz he was on a business trip to NY that week, the old lady didnt like the "Junker" in the driveway

hey it might be a junker but look whos runs hahahahahaha

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
so this is a little embarresing and mulletproofmonk is probabley goan wana kill me for it, but thanks to back on holidays brains and my grunt work we fixed it, my dad was in a bad mood the other day and my fiero was parked behind his car in the driveway and he starts yellin at me to move it so i did while my new ferrari taillights were hangin off the back by the wires and the passenrer side taillight the inner end of it went under the wheel and broke it dident brake in 2 so me and andrew were able to make it good as new with a little fiber filler geuss i need to be more careful next time cuz i wont be as lucky .

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-02-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, get this sh1t out of my shed! What weekend is it that you're coming around here? I sent a PM to Chris to see when I can drop them off to him.
Fieronum6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronum6Send a Private Message to Fieronum6Direct Link to This Post
lmao at this thread. Nice rat you got there. It looks like you are having alot of fun cant wait to see the burnt rubber thread! Be safe and be sure to keep posting
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieronum6:

lmao at this thread. Nice rat you got there. It looks like you are having alot of fun cant wait to see the burnt rubber thread! Be safe and be sure to keep posting

lol ya were havin fun with it alright

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
ok so heres a little background about this fiero, It came to me as a 1986 SE notchback with about 76K and some change, I bought it for $500 off of a guy in nj who collects beamers and mercedes he bought it off some elder woman who bought it new back in 86 and drove it daily she was older so she dident drive much. so it was originaly red/gray with no power options and a sunroof the piant started fading and she got it reapinted black only for a few weeks later it got backed into and she got it fixed very cheapley as you can see from the deconstruction pics. the guy bought it off of her to do a V8 swap but drove it daily for a year than he got another daily driver and it sat the last 9years but the good part of the deal was up until a year ago it was stored properley. started every month ran around the block fuel stablizer than 1 day he went to start it and the fuel pump failed so it sat for a year untill his wife said its time for some cars to go so i found it on craigslist went to go see it and i picked it up the next weekend took about $300 to get it running including new brakes and since than i have done the following .

fast back conversion
pisa taillights
got a hold of a 355 front end
and also some of fiero1fans headlight buckets
i found a near perfect interion from a car in the junk yard and got seats with speekers in the headrests for $5 a pop
and much more is to come

had to edit i was a lil umm intoxicated last night and i got bored

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-04-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay