Started on: 09-22-2008 09:10 PM
Replies: 281
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-08-2010 11:31 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
?
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

?

Easily confused....
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
im shuttin up
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
anyways enough about my licence plate and people who ride the short bus. i rode the medum sized bus so it dosnet count. back on topic side mirrors i dont like um i want new ones im lookin at corvette C6 mirrors but has anyone else done anything diffrent show me what ya got.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-09-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

anyways enough about my licence plate and people who ride the short bus. i rode the medum sized bus so it dosnet count. back on topic side mirrors i dont like um i want new ones im lookin at corvette C6 mirrors but has anyone else done anything diffrent show me what ya got.

C6 mirrors would look sharp on a fastback. I'm going with Dodge Stealth mirrors and a 3000GT spoiler for mine. Have to have a few stealth pieces outside the car to compliment the Stealth dash inside the car. But it will still retain Fiero looks primarily.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

C6 mirrors would look sharp on a fastback. I'm going with Dodge Stealth mirrors and a 3000GT spoiler for mine. Have to have a few stealth pieces outside the car to compliment the Stealth dash inside the car. But it will still retain Fiero looks primarily.

nowdo they mount to the doors or the triangle on the end of the door?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
They mount on the doors, would be the same spot as the Fiero mirrors. But the base of the mirror is a different angle from the Fiero base, so I'll have to make an adapter to make the mirrors level. Another thing I like about the 3000GT mirrors is that you can get them with a defroster function.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i just ordered a set of ebay (not tryin to copy off of you) but i think they are gona look more badass than the c5 mirrors and they look easyer to mount
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i just ordered a set of ebay (not tryin to copy off of you) but i think they are gona look more badass than the c5 mirrors and they look easyer to mount

I'm sure you're not copying my idea since I would be willing to bet someone else has done those mirrors before me as well. Oh, and by the way, if you ever do copy off of me for real, I will cut your nuts off.........just kidding! I will be the first to say, if I see something out there I like, I'm copying it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
yo you know about redoing dash boards right?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
also i think the stealth and the 3000gt mirrors are diffrent
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I was at the yard in Pennsburg today with my gf's dad and was looking at rear view mirrors...thinking of putting a mirror in from a bonneville SSE with the auto dimming and temp features...

On another note, was that you that I passed yesterday morning in Franklintown Hulki? Red GT with one headlight stuck open?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

yo you know about redoing dash boards right?

I'm still trying to figure out if I do or not. Mine's still not finished.

also i think the stealth and the 3000gt mirrors are diffrent

No, they're the same. Did you get the heated mirrors?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I was at the yard in Pennsburg today with my gf's dad and was looking at rear view mirrors...thinking of putting a mirror in from a bonneville SSE with the auto dimming and temp features...

On another note, was that you that I passed yesterday morning in Franklintown Hulki? Red GT with one headlight stuck open?

Nope, mine's currently out of order. It's getting a trans and exhaust put on. I was thinking about rearview mirrors with the temp, but I have no clue where the sensors are for any of the cars that have them. So I nixed it and just went with a Grand Am mirror with the map lights in it. Are there any Fieros in that yard in Pennsburg? I want to hit Harry's U-Pull It one of these days.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

No, they're the same. Did you get the heated mirrors?

i put in an offer on ebay i dont think they are

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i put in an offer on ebay i dont think they are

Less wiring that way.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Less wiring that way.

thaty but the downside is i dont have power mirrors but **** you only have to set them once
JennsDream

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post
hey, "knit-head" i'm gonna buy you some yarn and some knitting needles. . . you can knit yourself some nice seat covers to protect your seats!

btw, the car is coming together very nicely!

[This message has been edited by JennsDream (edited 11-12-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JennsDream:

hey, "knit-head" i'm gonna buy you some yarn and some knitting needles. . . you can knit yourself some nice seat covers to protect your seats!

btw, the car is coming together very nicely!

lol thats a good one ya its comming along good im just dong small stuff here and there untill i can get the frame addressed but i did get the archie rocker panels i was looking for ill have more pics up soon

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

lol thats a good one ya its comming along good im just dong small stuff here and there untill i can get the frame addressed but i did get the archie rocker panels i was looking for ill have more pics up soon

Geez, get them up already!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Hulki, there was an 85 2m4 in pennsburg, but it was pretty rough shape. I cut 4 bulb sockets out of the tail light harness, and snagged the map light console, only to find that the switches were broken. Had a good sunroof panel though, no cracks...Chris mentioned something about you looking for one...

Interior was trashed...

I would suggest getting up there sometime in the near future, that car was marked 7/08...I don't think it will last much longer...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Hulki, there was an 85 2m4 in pennsburg, but it was pretty rough shape. I cut 4 bulb sockets out of the tail light harness, and snagged the map light console, only to find that the switches were broken. Had a good sunroof panel though, no cracks...Chris mentioned something about you looking for one...

Interior was trashed...

I would suggest getting up there sometime in the near future, that car was marked 7/08...I don't think it will last much longer...

you know this is what that little pm icon is for right

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
my mirror conversion
3000GT/stealth

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Interior was trashed...

Let's take over pontiackid's thread! j/k pontiackid. My roof panel has a small chip and a couple small hairline cracks, but I think I'm going to just repair it. I'm afraid to pull a roof off a car that isn't too local, because odds are I'll destroy it trying to get it off the donor car. Sorry to hijack your thread pontiac.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Let's take over pontiackid's thread! j/k pontiackid. My roof panel has a small chip and a couple small hairline cracks, but I think I'm going to just repair it. I'm afraid to pull a roof off a car that isn't too local, because odds are I'll destroy it trying to get it off the donor car. Sorry to hijack your thread pontiac.

its all good i dont care im just bustin ya stones

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

its all good i dont care im just bustin ya stones

I upgraded, their steel ball bearings, not stone any more.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I upgraded, their steel ball bearings, not stone any more.

weables of steel

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

you know you repeated yourself?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

you know you repeated yourself?

its brian youo saw it twice
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

[threadcrap] I know what you mean, pulling that one Chris had was a ***** and a half...broke off the bottom of the panel (the piece that sits under the cowl) and started to crack the panel at the top of the A pillars...looks like I'm in for some fiberglassing...err, more like BoH and I are in for some fiberglassing hehe...springtime project though....[/endcrap]

back on topic (distant cousin to Back on holiday) now...

Bojangles, I left you a voicemail, I want to come down and get that decklid on if the weather clears up tomorrow...pm me your address...I want to get this damn wing installed already...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

[threadcrap] I know what you mean, pulling that one Chris had was a ***** and a half...broke off the bottom of the panel (the piece that sits under the cowl) and started to crack the panel at the top of the A pillars...looks like I'm in for some fiberglassing...err, more like BoH and I are in for some fiberglassing hehe...springtime project though....[/endcrap]

back on topic (distant cousin to Back on holiday) now...

Bojangles, I left you a voicemail, I want to come down and get that decklid on if the weather clears up tomorrow...pm me your address...I want to get this damn wing installed already...

sent you the pm bring my parts if you come are u comming with your buddys jeep

PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
If I make it down, I will bring your crap. Mom's new husband is giving me crap to get it out of the workshop in the basement...

I will probably end up bringing tools and installing it on the car, if the weather isnt too bad. Otherwise I will probably wait until I come down next week to get my inspection to take care of everything...
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Brothers from a Different mutha

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

your an ******* thats cold dude

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

your an ******* thats cold dude

ROFLMAO

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
sure Andrew...whatever you say
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i love how all this harassment is keeping this thread alive
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Andrew, you're not right. LOL!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Andrew, you're not right. LOL!

The 3 Bruthas from a diffra Mutha

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

The 3 Bruthas from a diffra Mutha

iv got the second fastest fiero!!!!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay