Started on: 09-22-2008 09:10 PM
Replies: 281
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-08-2010 11:31 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

ok so heres a little background about this fiero it came to me as a 1986 SE notchback with about 76K and some change i bought it for $500 off of a guy in nj who collects beamers and mercedes he bought it off someelder woman who bought it new back in 86 and drove it daily she was older so she dident drive much so it was originaly red/gray with no power options and a sunroof the piant started fading and she got it reapinted black only for a few weeks later it got backed into and she got it fixed very cheapleyas you can see from the deconstruction pics the guy bought it off of her to do a V8 swap but drove it daily for a year than he got another daily driver and it sat the last 9years but the good part of the deal was up until a year ago it was stored properley fuel started every month ran around the block fuel stablizer than 1 day he went to start it and the fuel pump failed so it sat for a year untill his wife said its time for some cars to go so i found it on craigslist went to go see it and i picked it up the next weekend took about $300 to get it running including new brakes and since than i have done the following

fast back conversion
pisa taillights
got a hold of a 355 front end
and also some of fiero1fans headlight buckets
i found a near perfect interion from a car in the junk yard and got seats with speekers in the headrests for $5 a pop
and much more is to come

idontthinkiveeverseensucharunonsentencethatlonginmylifeYoushouldusethecapslockandpunctuationkeysmoreinsteadoftextmessageshorthand......andiownpage3

Keep posting updates though

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-04-2008).]

IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

ok so heres a little background about this fiero it came to me as a 1986 SE notchback with about 76K and some change i bought it for $500 off of a guy in nj who collects beamers and mercedes he bought it off someelder woman who bought it new back in 86 and drove it daily she was older so she dident drive much so it was originaly red/gray with no power options and a sunroof the piant started fading and she got it reapinted black only for a few weeks later it got backed into and she got it fixed very cheapleyas you can see from the deconstruction pics the guy bought it off of her to do a V8 swap but drove it daily for a year than he got another daily driver and it sat the last 9years but the good part of the deal was up until a year ago it was stored properley fuel started every month ran around the block fuel stablizer than 1 day he went to start it and the fuel pump failed so it sat for a year untill his wife said its time for some cars to go so i found it on craigslist went to go see it and i picked it up the next weekend took about $300 to get it running including new brakes and since than i have done the following

fast back conversion
pisa taillights
got a hold of a 355 front end
and also some of fiero1fans headlight buckets
i found a near perfect interion from a car in the junk yard and got seats with speekers in the headrests for $5 a pop
and much more is to come

And with BOH working with you, I'm sure it'll have a swap in no time. I want his car, will you steal it for me?

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-04-2008).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

idontthinkiveeverseensucharunonsentencethatlonginmylifeYoushouldusethecapslockandpunctuationkeysmoreinsteadoftextmessageshorthand......andiownpage3

Keep posting updates though

funny thing is i can actuley read this

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

And with BOH working with you, I'm sure it'll have a swap in no time. I want his car, will you steal it for me?

hah it it would drive in a straight line i would have stolen it for myself already hahaha

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

hah it it would drive in a straight line i would have stolen it for myself already hahaha

It would make your tierod problem you had seem like it was smoking crack.
plus you would have to be a Fiero Master to drive it, not some Youngling.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i just got my windshield replaced today from a rock hitting it 2 months ago
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

i just got my windshield replaced today from a rock hitting it 2 months ago

rock? I thought you ran brian over!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
maybe thats why my back hurts lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
iv been thinkin about it especialy with makin me sit around all excited that im finaly gettin rid of that decklid today and dosnet even call to cancel ......... its in my backyard whenever you want it and for anyone else i got a lot of notch back parts ill give away
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

It would make your tierod problem you had seem like it was smoking crack.
plus you would have to be a Fiero Master to drive it, not some Youngling.

padawan get it right

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
goddamnit im good just went to baltimore today and picked up a used set of V8 archie rocker pannels off of nextel dude and the funny thing it this whole project is being done all with second hand upgrades.

355 bumper =this guy down in south carolina
fiero1fan headlight buckets= back on holiday and hes helpin me put it together
pisa taillights= mulletproofmonk
GT fast back conversion= ftf engeneering
V8 archie rockers= chuck
frame piece rear bumper ad rear bumper hanger =fiero bruser

thanks again you guys for all your help now for the winter im going to be focusing on the interior and iv even made up my mind about that im going to keep the seats i have and convert the dashboard to a mid to late 80s to earley 90s firebird or camaro dash just because they have that single gauge older ferrari look. than come late winter when it starts getting warmer im going to piece together the exterior and get it ready for paint.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post

goddamnit im good just went to baltimore today and picked up a used set of V8 archie rocker pannels off of nextel dude and the funny thing it this whole project is being done all with second hand upgrades.

Sounds like the project is working out great. Glad I could be part of it!

Hey, you know... If you cleaned up some of those "unfinished projects" in your garage, there would be plenty of room to put the Fiero in there. In another few weeks, you'll be wishing you had a warmer place to work!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Sounds like the project is working out great. Glad I could be part of it!

Hey, you know... If you cleaned up some of those "unfinished projects" in your garage, there would be plenty of room to put the Fiero in there. In another few weeks, you'll be wishing you had a warmer place to work!!
ya im going to the grage roof has to be redone the guy trhat biult my house used cheap ass drywall on the roof so that has to be fixed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I GOT ONE OF MY ARCHIE ROCKERS DRY FITTED TODAY "DOES THE SUPER DUPER HAPPY DANCE" I CANT WAIT TILL ANDREW GETS OFF WORK SO I CAN BORROW HIS DRILL TO FIT THE OTHER ONE
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

...used cheap ass drywall on the roof so that has to be fixed

Well there's the problem right there. What are you doing using drywall for roofing material?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Well there's the problem right there. What are you doing using drywall for roofing material?
no its on the inside that covers the insulation not the shingals part its a pain in the ass

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
on a better note though i got the archie rocker pannels mounted to my fiero they make it look like a whole diffrent car. but other than that the last thing on the exterior for the winter is getting this frame addressed and the front bumper will be going on just before paint and ill also be ordering a ste of jimmy s side windows and it sis almost complete.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-08-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I GOT ONE OF MY ARCHIE ROCKERS DRY FITTED TODAY "DOES THE SUPER DUPER HAPPY DANCE" I CANT WAIT TILL ANDREW GETS OFF WORK SO I CAN BORROW HIS DRILL TO FIT THE OTHER ONE

HOLY CAPSLOCK BATMAN!

thx for returning my drill, soon as im done on pff its attic time
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

on a better note though i got the archie rocker pannels mounted to my fiero they make it look like a whole diffrent car. but other than that the last thing on the exterior for the winter is getting this frame addressed and the front bumper will be going on just before paint and ill also be ordering a ste of jimmy s side windows and it sis almost complete.

Hey, got your parts to Chris today, they're not the greatest right now, but will be with a little work. I hope you enjoy them. And I didn't leave Chris's empty handed either, he's got one hell of a collection of parts. I bought a Y-pipe, EGR valve and tube, and a nice fuel rail with 17lb injectors. Now all I need is to get my car back.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Hey, got your parts to Chris today, they're not the greatest right now, but will be with a little work. I hope you enjoy them. And I didn't leave Chris's empty handed either, he's got one hell of a collection of parts. I bought a Y-pipe, EGR valve and tube, and a nice fuel rail with 17lb injectors. Now all I need is to get my car back.
haha good luck with that one and thanks for the parts dude ill return the favor soon
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bringing up some of the old pics again

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

\
its about time
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Dark Nit? Dark Knit?

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Dark Nit? Dark Knit?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i dont wana f***** hear it lol
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Dark Nit? Dark Knit?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i dont wana f***** hear it lol

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

thats darwin duck isant it or somthin like that god its been so long i gota get back up on my cartoons and not the ones that involve tits...............the last part was a joke

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

thats darwin duck isant it or somthin like that god its been so long i gota get back up on my cartoons and not the ones that involve tits...............the last part was a joke

Darkwing Duck... when you hit quote to hulkis post this came up - (added spaces to allow link to show) htt p:/ /www .tvshowsondvd.net /graphics/news3/DarkwingDuck_pic.jpg
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Darkwing Duck... when you hit quote to hulkis post this came up - (added spaces to allow link to show) htt p:/ /www .tvshowsondvd.net /graphics/news3/DarkwingDuck_pic.jpg

you lost me on this post drrrrrrr

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

you lost me on this post drrrrrrr

The FileName TELLS you the name of the TOON!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you know your talking to a computer idiot right? lol
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

you know your talking to a computer idiot right? lol

you notice the sign is different?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
thats cold
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

thats cold

hey, that took me 30 minutes... you should appreciate that
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
im sure brian is
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

im sure brian is

Brian thinks its funny, im talking to him now and he says DUFUS! - de de de!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
well tell him i have a fast back and he dosent
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
he said as your fast to get on your back or was that fatback?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock