Started on: 09-22-2008 09:10 PM
Replies: 281
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-08-2010 11:31 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
iv got the second fastest fiero!!!!!!!

That makes you the first loser.

Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!! I have total page ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-14-2008).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

That makes you the first loser.

Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!! I have total page ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww s*** page 5 of the dakr knight biuld/harasement thread

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
alright its stime to go to a small car meet and fater that dink lots of beer peace
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

aww s*** page 5 of the dakr knight biuld/harasement thread

alright its stime to go to a small car meet and fater that dink lots of beer peace

WTF I cant understand Short-Buseeze, speak english

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

The 3 Bruthas from a diffra Mutha

Oh. My. GOD. That is the funniest picture ive ever seen!!! Good work!

It doesnt matter who's fiero is the fastest, its all about who's fiero can do the biggest wheel stand!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Oh. My. GOD. That is the funniest picture ive ever seen!!! Good work!

It doesnt matter who's fiero is the fastest, its all about who's fiero can do the biggest wheel stand!

i cant do wheel stands but its inspected and legal unlike 2 people i know.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
is it normal to be tipsy after drinking the night before cuz im still feelin it
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i cant do wheel stands but its inspected and legal unlike 2 people i know.

Make that three, mine's not legal or inspected yet either. But it can do wheel stands when I put the jack under it.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

is it normal to be tipsy after drinking the night before cuz im still feelin it

Sounds like a hangover will be coming soon......

And the best cure for a hangover is to keep on drinking. You know what to do.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

chrishahn87

1584 posts
Member since Dec 2004
Just last year, my car had all FOUR wheels off the ground! Held it there for a while too!

BTW, to make you feel better, it was uninspected then too.

[This message has been edited by chrishahn87 (edited 11-15-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Just last year, my car had all FOUR wheels off the ground! Held it there for a while too!

BTW, to make you feel better, it was uninspected then too.

i want V8

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i want V8

I want a Fiero that's roadworthy and for my dash swap to be done.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Hey, mine is inspected and legal until the end of the month...so I don't wanna hear it!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Hey, mine is inspected and legal until the end of the month...so I don't wanna hear it!

mines inspected and legal untill july

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
good for you, ya want a cookie?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

mines inspected and legal untill july

yeah but yours looks like it was gang rap3d by a burgandy GT, a Black Coupe, a Ferrari, and some kinda dirty Mutt with Fleas

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

yeah but yours looks like it was gang rap3d by a burgandy GT, a Black Coupe, a Ferrari, and some kinda dirty Mutt with Fleas

LOL!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

dont you talk about my dog like that shes not a mutt shes a pure bread black german shepperd and she dosent have fleas and she knows to stay away from all my cars. lol

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

dont you talk about my dog like that shes not a mutt shes a pure bread black german shepperd and she dosent have fleas and she knows to stay away from all my cars. lol
[/QUOTE]

She was probably sitting there laughing while your Fiero was attacked from 4 sides.... the dirty mutt was probably your dads Chrysler 300
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

She was probably sitting there laughing while your Fiero was attacked from 4 sides.... the dirty mutt was probably your dads Chrysler 300
please that 300 aint got nothin on my fiero tell you the truth its the fastest car in my driveway right ow i think cuz it dogs the bird my honda cant get out of its own way the 300 is tired and the buick well says it all.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
It was nice to meet you today, Rick and Brian. I was hoping to meet Andrew too, but that arsehole didn't come. Thanks for all of the parts and I look forward to seeing you guys at future shows! Thanks again, guys.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
its all good how you or whoever gets that clip from you puts it to good use i dident wana throw out a good part
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

WTF I cant understand Short-Buseeze, speak english

hahaha i got a name for our lil posse the shot bus crew SBC witn one guy not running on all 6 cylinders.........if you know what i mean

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
thanks to brian i know have heat in my fiero and can finaly stand driving it in this blistering cold weather thanks buddy

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-26-2008).]

86stealthfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
haha i have yet to fix mine the heater core is mia. my car hasent seen snow spent most of its life garaged. i think i may be to devoted to keeping her in the garage and warm she even has her own carpet in there that way she doesnt catch a cold lol. its awesome to have great guys like this to help out im in bfe and i think im the only person in the area that works on fieros.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86stealthfiero:

haha i have yet to fix mine the heater core is mia. my car hasent seen snow spent most of its life garaged. i think i may be to devoted to keeping her in the garage and warm she even has her own carpet in there that way she doesnt catch a cold lol. its awesome to have great guys like this to help out im in bfe and i think im the only person in the area that works on fieros.
fiero owners are all over the place me and back on holiday litteley live down the street from each other i wasent going to fix my heater core but when my firebird took a sh** on me i had to put one in for the winter

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
speeking of which i got my dashboard today its the brownish color i cant stand the gray color
86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
sounds like a great group of guys most people who see a fiero out here **** themselves twice and try to dodge traffic to follow me.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
iv been seeing a few out around here few people who have them have stopped me and got into a lil conversation about them
86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
most of mine were compliments which im surprised because the hackjob who had it before me did a piss poor job on the paint and was a thief (was banned from cleveland fieros from stealing from members) so lame anyways ive gutted this car to the bare chassis and built her up the right way. i have really only had money to buy oem things because my mortgage and other bills come first but im a single guy and the fiero i guess is my girl and i do what i can when i can.btw i cleaned up them beretta rims with some rubbing compound and they actually are blacke with metallic flake in them that buffer works nice.i hate winter because im limited to my garage and theres no room i have every tool to do the jobs and no room and the other garage is occupied by a mitsubishi eclipse spyder and i have yet to put heat out there.

------------------

she is now yellow =)

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86stealthfiero:

most of mine were compliments which im surprised because the hackjob who had it before me did a piss poor job on the paint and was a thief (was banned from cleveland fieros from stealing from members) so lame anyways ive gutted this car to the bare chassis and built her up the right way. i have really only had money to buy oem things because my mortgage and other bills come first but im a single guy and the fiero i guess is my girl and i do what i can when i can.btw i cleaned up them beretta rims with some rubbing compound and they actually are blacke with metallic flake in them that buffer works nice.i hate winter because im limited to my garage and theres no room i have every tool to do the jobs and no room and the other garage is occupied by a mitsubishi eclipse spyder and i have yet to put heat out there.

i here you winter sucks for working on a car and its not fun due to the fact my only FWD car is down and out right now firebird in the snow.....no need to explane that one wondering how the fieros going to do but i just found a set of real nice ferrari style rims that fit on a fiero so im going to check them out sometime soon
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
You forgot to mention why the firebird is down not to mention why the Honda doesn't run, and why the v6 in the fiero is a bit of crap.

Firebird: Blown head gasket. Fiero: blown head gasket. Honduh: Burns rich, possible blown head gasket...

I'm seeing a pattern here Mr I don't beat on my cars lol

Youngins...always beating on the cars...ya can't flog a dead horse now Rick...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

You forgot to mention why the firebird is down not to mention why the Honda doesn't run, and why the v6 in the fiero is a bit of crap.

Firebird: Blown head gasket. Fiero: blown head gasket. Honduh: Burns rich, possible blown head gasket...

I'm seeing a pattern here Mr I don't beat on my cars lol

Youngins...always beating on the cars...ya can't flog a dead horse now Rick...

firebirds fine f-u-c-k-e-r had it looked at it has a very slow leak and the fiero well suposedley thats fine to just a little bit of coolent getting by either way i still see you in my rier view and as for the honda it had a brand new headgasket in it so ha lol

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

firebirds fine f-u-c-k-e-r had it looked at it has a very slow leak and the fiero well suposedley thats fine to just a little bit of coolent getting by either way i still see you in my rier view and as for the honda it had a brand new headgasket in it so ha lol

Remember the car that had I EAT P***S on it that reminded us of brian? I PM'd it to him cuz it was too vulgar to post on the forum.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Remember the car that had I EAT P***S on it that reminded us of brian? I PM'd it to him cuz it was too vulgar to post on the forum.
hahaha ya i remember it

86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post

thats ok i kicked the van today changing fuel tank in a chrysler is a pita worst part is the stupid plastic vents they use all in all i trust my life in the van but like anything else you kick it and it works well for the most part
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i had my own little tech day untill it started raining i went and swapped out my gray dash to a tan dash and while i was at it i figured id swap to a 120 speedo today worked good gona finish it tomorrow when the rain stops
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Your Fiero is quite the Frankenstein. Parts borrowed from everywhere.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
ya lil somthing like that thanks for the interior parts they came in handy i figured f----- the rain and i went and finished the dash along with the 120 speedo swap and every thing works fine
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I should try to drop in on you guys sometime. I'm not far away. And it would be nice to see other Fiero freaks. =D
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock