CTHC III at Archie's 2008 by madcurl
Started on: 02-07-2006 01:38 PM
Replies: 392
Last post by: madcurl on 09-06-2009 01:02 PM
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
so any info if/when CTHC3 will be? i dont remember where archies shop is.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slinger:

On Saturday, the day before FieroRama which is always held on Sunday. The CTHC3 is apart of Archie's annual meet at his shop.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-26-2008).]

slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
and when is that?

i have not been keeping track im sorry

[This message has been edited by slinger (edited 01-26-2008).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

and when is that?

i have not been keeping track im sorry

You can find all the information you need at www.fierofocus.com
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
thanks
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Bump... How are the Revolution plans going...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Bump... How are the Revolution plans going...

If we can deploy a group of 25 chop tops, "victory is ours!" j/k.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... I thought you were on vacation w/o Internet access ...

PS
I just realize your real name initials are CT... Just like ChopTop... Coincidence?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Hmmm... I thought you were on vacation w/o Internet access ...

PS
I just realize your real name initials are CT... Just like ChopTop... Coincidence?

(coughs,,) among other things, she has internet, hehe.

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
(coughs,,) among other things, she has internet, hehe.

Curly, You Dog
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
I'm sitting here thinking I should go to this. The problem is if I did go it would put me in the frame of mind to try it again. And, darn-it, I just don't have the room for another vehicle at home (as my wife is so fond of reminding me), so I shouldn't go and tempt myself. But there is no denying I miss my chop.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChopTop:

I'm sitting here thinking I should go to this. The problem is if I did go it would put me in the frame of mind to try it again. And, darn-it, I just don't have the room for another vehicle at home (as my wife is so fond of reminding me), so I shouldn't go and tempt myself. But there is no denying I miss my chop.

Hehehe yeah they can be addicting, just ask corners on rails !

Last year he went to the show and immediatly went home and started cutting up his car ! Of course Archie had to eventually finish the job, but seeing the choppers up close can send one into a frenzy.

You have already been hooked once before so that could be doubly dangerous !
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hehehe yeah they can be addicting, just ask corners on rails !

Last year he went to the show and immediatly went home and started cutting up his car ! Of course Archie had to eventually finish the job, but seeing the choppers up close can send one into a frenzy.

You have already been hooked once before so that could be doubly dangerous !

Ummm, that's me your talking about. Hehee . Well when I went to the car show and seen DrCPU's car I was like Well as soon as I got back home I took off the body and was like Then I broke out the sawzall and went to work. After about three hours and five blades I started to look Then my wife came in the garage and looked at me like I was Then I looked back at the car and I was like and then after two days of looking at the car and I called Archie and told him that I am When I brought him my car and he looked at it like but said he would fix it for me. Month later I went to pick it up and was like and ............well that's my story. Ok Curly time to post the warning.....lol.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Ummm, that's me your talking about. Hehee . Well when I went to the car show and seen DrCPU's car I was like Well as soon as I got back home I took off the body and was like Then I broke out the sawzall and went to work. After about three hours and five blades I started to look Then my wife came in the garage and looked at me like I was Then I looked back at the car and I was like and then after two days of looking at the car and I called Archie and told him that I am When I brought him my car and he looked at it like but said he would fix it for me. Month later I went to pick it up and was like and ............well that's my story. Ok Curly time to post the warning.....lol.

That's funny.

Is this the warning you're talking about?

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, you need a widebody in your sig!
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

That's funny.

Archie

yup, thats the one...lol.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

Yeah! Now you come out with the color coordinated "Warning" Sticker.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Archie

The other warning...

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
Right now I'm leaning toward selling my 93 Harley Fatboy, and selling the Fiero (which involves convincing the wife), and putting part of the proceeds towards a Camaro Z28 convertible fund. Plus I'm just a working stiff, and fun money is hard to come by, and a Z28 isn't even being offered. But then once gas hits 4 bucks a gallon, maybe the timeframe will shorten. I think if Archie did do chops on t-tops cars my Fiero would have been at least chopped, so maybe the widebody treatment (with a little tweaking, lol) isn't so far fetched. Right now my fun money has been going toward lifting my Jeep, and towards paying for a daily driver so I don't have to drive it in salt loving Michigan. Living within one means sucks. But I may still come to the event for something to do. Any cheap motels close by?

[This message has been edited by ChopTop (edited 02-05-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
WARNING: CHOPTOP INVASION AT ARCHIE'S!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wDirect Link to This Post

I am not sure if the person making the statement has any credibility....he bought a car with a cardboard piece for an engine.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I've been talking to a few choptop friends and the comment centered around changing the original choptop location at Archie's to be held at the 25th. What's your comment choptop friends?

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

I've been talking to a few choptop friends and the comment centered around changing the original choptop location at Archie's to be held at the 25th. What's your comment choptop friends?

I reviewed the 25th thread and saw one choptop owner not able to attend the choptop Reunion III. I'm currently reviewing flights out to ORD on Friday Sept. 5th the day before the CTHC III @ Archie's.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
I'm out I have a job related affair to attend. So #22 will be back in NY or on ice for the show.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

WARNING:CTHC 3 INVASION 9/6/2008!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Mission accomplished; Hood is tweaked!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-06-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Be there or be square.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Square.

The ways things are going though the car may be there. I, however, will be at my son's High School Invitational Cross-Country Meet most likely for the next 5 years. It is always the Saturday after Labor Day. Sorry guys, priorities. Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 08-17-2008).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Be there or be square.

Square....

Two trips to Chicago and another to Michigan in a year's time is my limit. I need to let the bank account recharge a bit.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Okay who's out and who's still in?

Who's out list:

1. Jscott.
2. GTJeff.
3. Troyboy.
4. Exoticse.

Who's in list:

1. Archie
2. Madcurl ( I bought my ticket this time so I'm in, hee-hee)
3. Dr. CPU (getting VDC)
4. DL10 (added 08-18-2008 12:59 PM )

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-18-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

I’ll be there. The GBCTt is still there waiting for a new owner or it’s turn in the shop. It seems there are a couple of cars that are taking up all the shop time
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I’ll be there. The GBCTt is still there waiting for a new owner or it’s turn in the shop. It seems there are a couple of cars that are taking up all the shop time

Cool.

CTHC II (2007)

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Keep in mind that this year the official topic for the Open House seminar is Chop Tops.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Keep in mind that this year the official topic for the Open House seminar is Chop Tops.

Archie

plus;

Come to our Open House & I'll show you which shifter for ring is rattling on my cutaway G6 transmission.

Archie

This should be good. 13-days to go!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-25-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

WARNING:CHOP TOP INVASION IN 4-DAYS

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Archie

3-days!
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I want to go!
stuck in GA. working.
next year I am there!
will some one take lots of pic's and post them please?
I guess that would be the next best thing.
Halcyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HalcyonSend a Private Message to HalcyonDirect Link to This Post
I am planning on being there and taking lots of pics. I will be most happy to post them next week.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock