CTHC III at Archie's 2008 by madcurl
Started on: 02-07-2006 01:38 PM
Replies: 392
Last post by: madcurl on 09-06-2009 01:02 PM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Just got home at 8:00. We missed you Troy AND CURLEY!
IP: Logged
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Mad Curly m.i.a at CTHC-2?! what happened?

Yea, What happened to Curly???
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Last minute complications that he could not avoid.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Aaaah, the original Archie Chop Top...still looks good.

Man DITTO THAT! I still love to see that car.....it was sure one of the most fun cars I have ever owned. Imagine it updated w/ a widebody and LSDs!

------------------

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twodogjohnny:

Is the blue paint on the blue GT in the previous post the original Fiero blue color code?
I love that color, whatever it is.
-john

I’m not sure if it’s stock or if a little silver is added to it. When I bought some touch up paint I bought the stock color and it seams to match pretty good

Aaaah, the original Archie Chop Top...still looks good.

The car always did take a good picture.......but there are lots of little things that you see up close that need some work. I left the car at Archie’s shop for a few updates.

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Man DITTO THAT! I still love to see that car.....it was sure one of the most fun cars I have ever owned. Imagine it updated w/ a widebody and LSDs!

Thanks for selling it to me.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Thanks for the pics!! Any pics of curly's car

I think I have some video, but I have to get back to Orlando to edit and post it.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twodogjohnny:

Is the blue paint on the blue GT in the previous post the original Fiero blue color code?
-john

Yes it is.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I left the car at Archie’s shop for a few updates.

What do you have planned for #1??? Inquiring minds want to know.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

That is worth repeating! Maybe we can get a REBUILD thread out of this??

------------------

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

I'm not talking to you..........you no show. But I did wright a song about it. Maybe I'm put it on youtube………... no really sorry you couldn't make it. We had 12 choptops there.. There were10 cars outside and running and 2 in progress,

What are my plans for the car……..
The car will look the same as it does just a little better up close. I was told today by more then one person that it has to stay Blue.......and I can't make it into a widebody....
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I'm not talking to you..........you no show. But I did wright a song about it. Maybe I'm put it on youtube.

I want to hear that song!

Look for me at the 25th... My car will rise from the ashes one way or another. You can't keep a chop top down forever.
PFF
System Bot
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

I was told today by more then one person that it has to stay Blue.......and I can't make it into a widebody....

Can't, or don't want to? (just wondering.......)

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Can't, or don't want to? (just wondering.......)

A little of both. When I bought the car I knew I was buying a piece of Fiero history. I don't want to change it to much.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to thank everyone who came to the Open House on Saturday.

I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did.

Archie
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Archie, it was a great time hangin out at your place. Thanks for all the food and ideas. I will be getting a hold of you in the next month or two on getting a V8 kit . Thanks again !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Sorry guys, but I had to bow-out of my most important super friend gathering I’ve waited all year long to attend…CTHC/2. Due to unforeseen circumstances to which a co-worker couldn’t fill-in the void days as promised (I had a feeling something wasn’t right), I was forced to work on the very days I was to fly out to CTHC/2 on Thursday and fly back on the following Tuesday. I therefore had to “eat” the $223 round trip ticket and try to scramble for a last minute flight out of SFO to ORD late Thursday evening.

The tickets average $504 to $760 bucks round trip so I the Captain (hehe) decided to bow-out and let the Admiral Archie take charge of the rage tag team of chop tops cause the show isn’t made of one person but a group. Therefore, “the show must go on!” I’m sure with a crew of twelve on board the show continued to exceed last years expectations and from the looks of it…. you guys has a blast!

However, I did receive an encouraging call from Bob R. on Friday (21:30HR) about getting a last minute flight. With Bob on one line and Expedia on the other the cheapest at this time was $540 arriving @ORD 11:55am Saturday. It was therefore too late to even try and save face. During this period of remorse I retreaded to my vacation home on Fri-Mon and hadn't viewed the forum until now (Tues).

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear that it was only a work related hold up and not something more serious! I had been afraid to ask!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Glad to hear that it was only a work related hold up and not something more serious! I had been afraid to ask!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and concerns cause, I at the time was truly depressed and couldn’t bear viewing the fun and camaraderie at Archie's; so I stayed clear of the Internet. My spirit was up lifted when I heard Chuck (Motor TV) had won 1st place. During which I made myself useful when I got a call from Mike D. (#016) and tried to help him through some of his over heating issues.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-12-2007).]

Zimmer

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2007 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmerSend a Private Message to ZimmerDirect Link to This Post
where can I find all the pics from the show? is there a thread with just pics?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Look at the end of page 7... I'll have a video up in a few days....

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 09-12-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Was there any close-up of Troy's front 255's? I'd like to see how the meat hangs on the 19x8.5's.

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Better late then never.... enjoy...

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 09-27-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Better late then never.... enjoy...

Nice Video & very professionally done.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-05-2007).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for posting...

Two weeks late to the party, oh well

look for me at CTHC-3!

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-05-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for 2008.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Curly, shouldn't it be

TOPIC: CTHC-2 at Archie's 2008... Shouldn't it be CTHC-3 at Archie's 2008.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Curly, shouldn't it be

TOPIC: CTHC-2 at Archie's 2008... Shouldn't it be CTHC-3 at Archie's 2008.

Cliffs working on it, hehe.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Cliffs working on it, hehe.

How do you keep on changing the name of this thread?

BTW: is Curley planning to come this time?

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Archie

I'd better or else you guys might beat me up. Seriously, I'm so mad that I couldn't make it this year. (I hope to attend granted God, acts of God, or anything related to serious unforeseen issues).

Edit: Don't forget Troy. The jury is still out cause I still haven't seen pics of the new baby yet..he might be faking it, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-28-2007).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Archie

I hope to be there...but if my car is there, hopefully it's because I just drove it there

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget Troy. The jury is still out cause I still haven't seen pics of the new baby yet..he might be faking it, hehe.

Well this is the best I can do until mid January
PFF
System Bot
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Nice, congratulations!!!
I will be calling you tomorrow, I have a couple of questions.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

How do you keep on changing the name of this thread?

Archie

Curley must have some special connection to the Netherlands... Never before in the history of PFF has a thread lived on through three shows!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Curly careful! You might upset the natives due to Not Safe For Work (NSFW) showing too much skin. Remember what happen last time when you posted your puss...

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Curly careful! You might upset the natives due to Not Safe For Work (NSFW) showing too much skin.

Here's the work safe version...considering that I just did it and I'm at work!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Getting started early...I like it,
now make sure you show up this year!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Getting started early...I like it,
now make sure you show up this year!

I'd better or they'll threaten to revoke my membership, hehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock