Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 29)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 59 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59 
Previous Page | Next Page
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 2332
Last post by: revin on 02-18-2009 09:08 AM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2005 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics Archie. Please post more pics as you go

------------------
white auto 86 GT V6 with no mods and only 32,000 miles. Black 86 GT V6 5sd , Ebay rescue job!

IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodneybooth:

I will try to get to Daytona. Are the dates set yet?

Im going to take my wife.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2005 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodneybooth:

I will try to get to Daytona. Are the dates set yet?

That would be great!!!!

It will be good to see you & the car again.

The show is March 24-26th. Here is the club flyer http://floridafieros.org/daytona2006/

Here is a thread we have going on getting chop tops to Daytona this year. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/055803.html

Archie

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Will Martin's car is #19 & it's coming right along.

Archie

DAMN that is looking gooooooooooooooooooood. Keep postin pics if you like, it is just now sinking in that I am a soon to be choptop owner.

--Will

------------------
My Cardomain Website: BLACKHEART FIERO

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
uh, will, what happened to that chop-top t-top? Or am i thinking of someone else...

------------------

[This message has been edited by JamesCurtis (edited 12-02-2005).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JamesCurtis:

uh, will, what happened to that chop-top t-top? Or am i thinking of someone else...

Will decided to sell the Chop t-top project (to me) and get his formula chopped the Archie way. Look for updates on the chop t-top on a separate thread, (someday).

Meanwhile I'm focusing on finishing Archie's chop top #14 to be debuted in Daytona 2006.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:
DAMN that is looking gooooooooooooooooooood. Keep postin pics if you like, it is just now sinking in that I am a soon to be choptop owner.

--Will

Ok, here's some more......

Archie

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Wow, that thing is looking killer! Guess this makes me the first one with a Fiero that has been "Screwed and Chopped." (A Texas thing.)

--Will

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Yes! Finally! A car that looks like mine! I wanna see after pics from the same angles!!!

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Yes! Finally! A car that looks like mine! I wanna see after pics from the same angles!!!

Well, I'm going to have to do a build-up thread on this one. It's getting a Chop Top, IMSA Fastback body with Whale Tail & Big Mouth. It's also getting a ZZ 383-425 & most likely big brakes.

With pics from any angle, it most likely won't look anything like it does right now.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 12-04-2005).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

...It's getting a Chop Top, IMSA Fastback body with Whale Tail & Big Mouth. It's also getting a ZZ 383-425 & most likely big brakes.

Woah - a Choped IMSA Fastback?! That will be one amazing car when it's done!!

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I hate to keep switching subjects but we have a lot of projects going on at the same time.

For the last several days we've been working on getting the G6 6 speed & LS1 engine mounted up to the engine cradle & then fitting them into a Fiero.

Here's a few pics...........

PLEASE NOTE: This is just a trial fit, We DONOT have a complete kit for the installation of the G6 6 speed into the Fiero yet. HOWEVER, I'm very excited about just how well it fits in there. As I've said before, I intend to have a retro kit for fitting this transmission into any stick shift Fiero no matter what engine it has. I intend to have kits available by Spring. I don't have any pricing yet because I don't have all the parts done yet, but my guess is that it'll run from $3000 to $3400 including the transmission, Axles assemblies, shift brackets, transmission mounts, new clutch, shift cables etc. I intend to build 2 or 3 cars with this transmission & verify that everything works before making it available for sale.

As I said they are not available yet but anyone wanting to get into line to get in o the 1st batch can send in their deposit anytime.

Archie

------------------

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

For the last several days we've been working on getting the G6 6 speed & LS1 engine mounted up to the engine cradle & then fitting them into a Fiero.

As I said they are not available yet but anyone wanting to get into line to get in o the 1st batch can send in their deposit anytime.
Archie

That's going to look nice in the back of the Predator...........I'll be one of your test mules. I 'll bring my deposit up Friday when I come up to meet Curly...........

Brian27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian27Send a Private Message to Brian27Direct Link to This Post
Archie, that LS1 and 6-speed is my dream come true... Please keep us informed of your progress and keep up the excellent work!
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

...I intend to have kits available by Spring....Axles assemblies, shift brackets, transmission mounts, new clutch, shift cables etc.

Archie

This is good news for us die hard stick shift guys

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

That's going to look nice in the back of the Predator...........I'll be one of your test mules. I 'll bring my deposit up Friday when I come up to meet Curly...........

I know Curley wants to brainstorm on new ideas for his car so come early & bring your thinking hat.

Originally posted by Brian27:

Archie, that LS1 and 6-speed is my dream come true... Please keep us informed of your progress and keep up the excellent work!

Thank You very much.

Archie

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

PLEASE NOTE: This is just a trial fit, We DONOT have a complete kit for the installation of the G6 6 speed into the Fiero yet. HOWEVER, I'm very excited about just how well it fits in there. As I've said before, I intend to have a retro kit for fitting this transmission into any stick shift Fiero no matter what engine it has. I intend to have kits available by Spring. I don't have any pricing yet because I don't have all the parts done yet, but my guess is that it'll run from $3000 to $3400 including the transmission, Axles assemblies, shift brackets, transmission mounts, new clutch, shift cables etc. I intend to build 2 or 3 cars with this transmission & verify that everything works before making it available for sale.

Archie

I'm probably one of the cheapest Fiero owner out there, but that sounds like a deal to me.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I'm probably one of the cheapest Fiero owner out there, but that sounds like a deal to me.

Ya know.. I was sitting here thinking the very same thing..

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
LOL, he'll make plenty on labor...and I'll happily pay!
Need a v6 mule?
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
How much horsepower/torque do you think these will handle, and what is the Overdrive ratio?

Jim

PFF
System Bot
Nikemann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NikemannSend a Private Message to NikemannDirect Link to This Post
i'd like to know how well that 6 speed would work with a beefed up northstar. any idea on HP/Torque ratings on that trans and the axles? also, will it have a jack shaft (with equal sized CV shafts) or will it use a long CV shaft on the one side?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Archie, did you start working on #22? If so, any pics?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
The LS1/6-speed looked great! I think it will look nice in the Redux, hehe. Thanks Archie for the tour.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-11-2005).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Between the 6-speed here and the 5-speed Lloyd is working on with the Ecotech, we may end up with a few options for transmissions. Very cool! I'll be interested to see which one is strongest.

Archie, have you done anything with the LS4? Since it has the Fiero bolt pattern and shorter front accessories, I thought it might be an easier fit, but I didn't know if it was enough to really matter compared to the changes needed for an LS1.

------------------
"All anybody wants is a normal life and a cool car. Most people settle for the car." -Christopher Titus

DOHC_SWAPPER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2005 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DOHC_SWAPPERSend a Private Message to DOHC_SWAPPERDirect Link to This Post
Wow. The 6 spd is impressive. Very cool.
PowerLocked

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2005 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PowerLockedSend a Private Message to PowerLockedDirect Link to This Post
What kind of specs does that trans have? ratios and what kind of power can it handle most importantly.

An extra gear doesn't much to me, but I would like a transverse manual tranny option that can handle a lot of power.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by PowerLocked:

What kind of specs does that trans have? ratios and what kind of power can it handle most importantly.

I'm more interested in the ratios. In the first thread talking about the G6 tranny I thought the consensus was that GM picked ratios to match this transmission to an underpowered V6. I worry about the typical sucky 2nd gear where you have to rev the heck out of it in first gear and even then you still are lugging in 2nd.

Joe Carburetor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe CarburetorSend a Private Message to Joe CarburetorDirect Link to This Post

You have picked a very good time to ask about it, because in about 10 days or so I'm converting my GT40 to TPI using this reverse intake setup.

Archie

Any progress on this project?...... I am interested in doing the same

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I'm more interested in the ratios. In the first thread talking about the G6 tranny I thought the consensus was that GM picked ratios to match this transmission to an underpowered V6. I worry about the typical sucky 2nd gear where you have to rev the heck out of it in first gear and even then you still are lugging in 2nd.

Sorry to report, but that's how it is. First gear is even shorter than the Isuzu, and second gear is the same (2.04), so you end up with even less RPM after the shift into 2nd gear..

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 12-12-2005).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
I guess since this thread is on track right now for transmission ratios, I can put my .02 in. I support Archie in the G6 speed project, and I feel it is a need to have option as well. One advantage is it is M6 on the bolt pattern. However, if you are getting a hybrid engine install, it is not going to matter if you have a hybrid transmission install. V8's have been getting adapter plates long before Fieros had V8's going into them, whats it matter if it is a 6 speed or 5 speed.

I have the ratios calculated at this page > http://www.fastfieros.com/NEW_manual_transmission_ratios.htm

While the F40 ( G6 6 speed ) and the F35 ( EcoTec 5 speed ) are at a disadvantage to the Fiero MT2 ( Fiero Isuzu ) and the Fiero MG2 ( Fiero GETRAG 282 ), the positive side for me in my selection of hybrid install of transmissions was the upgrade path.

The F35 from the EcoTec product line has the support from GM and other 3rd party vendors. Quaife and Torsen are both working on products for the F35. The F35 has the LSD option for a factory RPO code release already. Quaife is currently supplying this to GM Performance. RPO in the Cobalt SS is G85. Quaife just emailed me about 7 days ago that they now have 10 F35 transmissions to start the 6 speed upgrade for this transmission. If you notice I have the 6 speed upgrade option on my ratio webpage.

Whats bad about the 6 speed upgrade? Gear ratios are unknown at this time what they are going to do for the F35. The chart I have listed is for the F25. I asked Quaife if some better ratios would emerge for the F35, but they indicated that racing teams will be the driving force behind the ratio upgrades.

So what is the F25? It was the Saab transmission that the F35 was made from. The input and counter shafts are basically the same, but the F35 are beefed up.

I have learned recently that the F35 is also called the GETRAG 287. Here is the link > http://www.en.getrag.de/179/

I am still searching on more data on the G6.

I see the torque question alot, and I get asked it alot on the phone.

I will explain it the way someone told me. GM rates the transmissions on release based on whats attached to it at the time of release.

Lets take the F35 for example.

Maximum engine torque: 200 lb-ft ( 271 Nm )
Maximum gearbox torque: 258 lb-ft ( 350 Nm )

Now, GM puts a EcoTec 4 cylinder supercharged engine on the F35

Horsepower: 205 hp (153 kw) @ 5600 rpm
Torque: 200 lb-ft (272 Nm) @ 4400 rpm

HOWEVER, GM now decides to release upgrades for this engine.

Stage 1 HP and torque
Stage 2 HP and torque
Stage 3 HP and torque

Now, we have a 4 cylinder still on the same transmission but GM is going to release kits that hit 265HP and 272 ft lb torque. This is still covered under warranty with these added kits.

My point is, GM under rates products and releases based on a need to know. With the F25 coming from the European roots with what was described as a towing package with a GVW rating of 5000 pounds, this makes the F35 pretty strong since it is from the F25 packaging.

I hate the ratios just like anyone else that only wants to turn 6000 RPM on the high side, but the transmission was designed to run in the 7000 - 8000 RPM range, just as the EcoTec 4 cylinder can make these numbers easy.

Loyde

PFF
System Bot
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, might work for a modded Ecotec or something. The 1st to 2nd rpm drop is still a killer for a motor like that. You need a motor with a very broad high RPM powerband to take advantage of it... a modded Northstar or something.
The ratios on that Quaife 6 speed upgrade are practically useless for a street car. A 6 speed with 3750 RPM at 75 mph? *boggle* The gearing is way too close on the upper gears for anything except a drag car with a tiny powerband high RPM 4cyl..
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Woah - a Choped IMSA Fastback?! That will be one amazing car when it's done!!

Thats what I have been wanting for many years, but don' have the $5K for the IMSA or $5K for the chop. Iam sure it will be awsome.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe Carburetor:
Any progress on this project?...... I am interested in doing the same

Sorry it's taken so long, but I just have way too many pots in the fire.

The reversed TPI setup that we are putting on my GT40 is almost done.

This is actually the 2nd car that we've used this method on. The 1st car had our proto-type TB extension on & used a modified Painless Wiring harness on it. This one has a TB extension milled out of a solid block of Aluminium With a Holley Commander 950 PRO engine management system on it.

I'll be posting up a bunch of pics tomorrow, but here's a few details for now...........

They way we did it is to use a MSD 8610 crank trigger & a MSD 8489 "Crab" style distributor.

To make it a little easier to work on we just popped the engine out of the car for a while. With the GT40 the rear clip just lifts off the tilting hinges giving you easy access to everything. Working on a GT40 in this position makes you think that it's 1967 & the boss is named Shelby.

Here's a couple views of the crank trigger.........

The distributor.........

Then put it back in..........

More tomorrow.

Archie

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Archie!

Does the crank trigger "plate" just bolt onto your existing pulley? Also, any estimate on what kind of cost to purchase (with core/exchange) a reversed intake (not including the crank trigger & distributor).

Also - for point of reference... Summit Racing is currently showing the parts as follows:

MSD-8489 Distributor - with "$13 instant rebate" @ $183.88
MSD-8610 Crank Trigger - with "$19 instant rebate" @ $240.88
Total so far........................................................... $424.76

Joe Carburetor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe CarburetorSend a Private Message to Joe CarburetorDirect Link to This Post
Yea, neat!!.......will the throttle spacer be for sale as one of your products?

I plan to use a stock 96-99 Vortec distributor (if it fits).... it is also very low profile and cheaper and easier to get cap and rotor for a tune up.

I plan to use the stock TPI computer, externally mount the ignition module and use a crank trigger in place of the pickup coil

Joe Carburetor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe CarburetorSend a Private Message to Joe CarburetorDirect Link to This Post

Joe Carburetor

69 posts
Member since Nov 2005

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Thanks for the update Archie!

Does the crank trigger "plate" just bolt onto your existing pulley? Also, any estimate on what kind of cost to purchase (with core/exchange) a reversed intake (not including the crank trigger & distributor).

Also - for point of reference... Summit Racing is currently showing the parts as follows:

MSD-8489 Distributor - with "$13 instant rebate" @ $183.88
MSD-8610 Crank Trigger - with "$19 instant rebate" @ $240.88
Total so far........................................................... $424.76

I don't mean to interrupt your question to Archie...... but I think the upper plenum is reverseable by simply unbolting it, do a 180, and bolt it back on.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe Carburetor:

I don't mean to interrupt your question to Archie...... but I think the upper plenum is reverseable by simply unbolting it, do a 180, and bolt it back on.

I still haven't disassembled mine... but I was under the assumption that the intake was not symmetrical. If it is, that's excellent! (Archie, or someone -please confirm this)

Also, anything else (sensors or whatever) that you might run into in the process?

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
If I remember correctly, the ends of the intake don't match. One end needs to have some aluminum added and machined otherwise there would be a gap between the block and the intake.

Mark
Joe Carburetor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe CarburetorSend a Private Message to Joe CarburetorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

If I remember correctly, the ends of the intake don't match. One end needs to have some aluminum added and machined otherwise there would be a gap between the block and the intake.

Mark

That is only a problem when reversing the one piece LT1 intake.
On the TPI, only the upper plenum gets reversed.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 59 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock