Started on: 03-11-2007 11:26 PM
Replies: 153
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-17-2008 02:21 PM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
We are having our club meeting Tuesday night at the Mountain Mikes in Redwood City, come by if you can!
IP: Logged
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to make it.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-17-2008).]

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:

Wasn't it Jesus who said "You may stone this woman but let the person who has never sinned throw the first stone"

(no im not a "bible thumper" just a good quote)

I beleive it was "may he who is without sin cast the first stone" And to everyone if you haven't noticed that IMSA-GT isn't his wife and its actually drumwzrd you're an idiot. He was banned over something stupid, I don't care that hes back but the jumping in and out of character and people still harping on his banning need to give it up. Hes a good guy with a cool car, got it. I like him, I like his car, lets MOVE ON. IMSA-GT tell your husband to keep up the good work.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-18-2007).]

s550w

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wDirect Link to This Post
Where do I get that "This thread is worthless without pictures" thingee. I know, you said by end of week.....

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by s550w:

Where do I get that "This thread is worthless without pictures" thingee. I know, you said by end of week.....

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2007 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Originally, my wife started posting......then I just said "What the hell" and kept going with the build. Thanks for everyones support

Betwixt the WCF guy getting banned and italian90/lovenfieros, and this and that I think you'll be okay, just don't get banned again. I need to stay out of o/t lol I don't want to get banned either.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
A quick Saturday update.....Just to get back into the feel of this build, I decided to test out the logos for the hood. The first pic is the negative masking decal that I will use to paint the logo on.

The next pic is of the Pontiac logo that will go on the windshield....this will just be a decal, no paint on the windshield.

Just to get a feel for the lettering size, I made the whole logo set from decals to see how close I am to the original. This is actually hard because I only have smaller pictures of the original car so everything has to be measured and converted to real scale......this is much easier to correct before paint

More updates tomorrow as the saga continues..........

The_Stickman2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
NICE!!!!!!!!!
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Whoa I didn't know you were actually replicating it. Are you looking for an SD4? or are you going with tta V6 on the previous page?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Hopped up V6 I hope! How much smog legal HP can you make? Trueleo and headers will fail visual right? What are you going to do with the interior? What rims are you going to use as a compromise? questions questions questions!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
So that block is a 3800 block? purple reigns 3800 kit is cheaper if you haven't already bough the mounts.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
Did you talk to WCF about the 3800 swap? If so, did they say the donor car would have to be from CA , or can you just use a motor from anywhere in the US with all the smog stuff on it.

looks great, i like the graphics
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wDirect Link to This Post
Other threads have indicated a California legal donor is best and since the 3800 is an automatic only in new cars, a manual transmission is apparently a no-no.

That is going to look good when you finish.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2007 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
FINE......I'll stay

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
dang it.... i really liked watching this thread.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Independence has been Declared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifes frustrating man, you're older than I am and I've already figured it out, you'll catch on soon. Deleting all your posts is very 12 year old, but I can't tell you what to do with your life. PFF has 15,1xx members, why get your panties in a bunch with under 100 assholios? Think it through, not being able to sell decals as cheap really isn't a big deal, it was a nice service to the forum but its not like you are out $1,000's. This was a cool build, I may have to get on that forum to check out your progress.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 12-19-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT, Iv been on this forum for many years and have seen alot of good people go. Although I dont know you, it seems like your a very nice guy and would help anybody, any second, which is sad because we need people like you.

But lets get this straight...

I made a post on December 4th regarding if there would be a interest in vinyl stickers for PFF and other. I also added that I didnt want to step on anybodys toes because I was doing this on the side, I didnt want to cut anybody's throat because my price would be cheap. ( https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068511.html ). SAFASTRO msg'ed me and said that he would be able to help. Next thing ya know I see your post ( PFF Logos....opinions) on December 17th. I didnt think anything of it, as far as I was concerned the first to make a great product at a reasonable cost, great for them and the forum members getting them.

Then I see SAFASTRO with the post ( Official Pennock's Stickers!!!! NOW READY TO SHIP ) wow a finished product! I didnt take it to heart. I was busy with other projects and I couldn't provide a suitable logo that I liked anyways.

If you would have msg'ed me and said back off im doing this I would have left it alone for sure! The only reason I was going to do it was because I wanted to drive down the treet and wave to another PFF member and know he was a member.

In conclusion, I think I should be the one getting mad because I was the original poster and people tried to cut my throat but im not. I'm happy we have variety to choose from and competition.

Anyhoo thats all I have to say I guess....Im sure it took you a ton of time to delete all your posts you made, probably more time then actually talking to SAFASTRO and straightening this out and remaining a contribution to this forum.

Brad

[This message has been edited by KillerX (edited 12-19-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I hate to see him go also but he was banned before for being pretty harsh on a few members. He had a good thread but didnt know how to control his temper a few times. He seemed to go staright for the throat sometimes. He was going thru threads last time and just answering people nastily as if it wasnt even him they way he was acting. Shame I thought he got back on track after he snuck back in. Rick
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I hate to see him go also but he was banned before for being pretty harsh on a few members. He had a good thread but didnt know how to control his temper a few times. He seemed to go staright for the throat sometimes. He was going thru threads last time and just answering people nastily as if it wasnt even him they way he was acting. Shame I thought he got back on track after he snuck back in. Rick

Well lets not go THAT far. I actually was just learning the forum rules last time and didn't believe that the rating system worked. I said a few things about a few members in the off-topic area and that killed me. Originally, my wife was supposed to continue posting my build but it was so hard to get her to word items like I wanted so I gradually just started posting on my own. I let Cliff know that she would be posting and I appologized to him for my remarks. I just have been stabbed in the back by a handful of members recently....and I'm not talking about the decal thing...which really makes me second guess WHY do I help people. I am currently making PFF stickers for a lot of members in the exact format that is on this website and I am not making any money....as a matter of fact, I have NEVER charged any member for my work. I'm just keeping my work off of this website. The only thing I charge for is airbrushing. Hope this clears things up. I like what KillerX is doing and as I said, I loved having someone else lighten the load on me since making decals is not my main job but again, a handful of members screwed up the trust factor.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-19-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Then the best thing to do is continue with your venture and take a break from posting. Your car was enjoyment for many and to take it away from everyone for a few problems you were upset with is only lowering yourself. I know I enjoyed your build especially since I own the orignal street version built by DGP for Pontiac to see how it would work into production. Rick

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Then the best thing to do is continue with your venture and take a break from posting. Your car was enjoyment for many

^^^ What he said. I too own an IMSA Fiero and would love to watch as this project moves forward. This is like crack for IMSA owners and widebody enthusiasts.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 12-20-2007).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

PFF has 15,1xx members, why get your panties in a bunch with under 100 assholios?

I have to agree. If I bailed out of this place because of the crap I have had to put up with I'd have been gone 5 years ago. Yes, there are pinheads galore around here but the inconvenience of enduring their monkey phoo fighting is SIGNIFICANTLY outmatched by the good that comes from this place. The lifelong friendships, the great build threads, and the unmatched connectivity with people from all over the world make it a great venue overall.

And even though you may have noticed that most people don't rush in to defend you (publically) when you get hit in the face with crap, you will find that the silent majority is behind people who add value to this place with good Fiero tech and info.

Don't let the bastards get you down.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Ugh I just joined RFT....... see you there. I am not leaving PFF but I wanna keep up on your build and the bashing of everyone here lol.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I take a few days off and look what happens... All I can say is that this place is it's a shame to lose a thread like this, and a member who has as much to contribute as you do and have. Me thinks a tougher skin might be needed on "the other side." That's not to say that there aren't some good members there, but some are a little rougher than what you'd find here. As far as the decal thing, it may have just been a case of one hand not knowing what the other was doing, and I doubt that there was any disrespect was intended though I haven't had a chance to read the listing in the mall. Give it some time and let it go, it's a little thing that you shouldn't let bother you. When the time is right for you, I look forward to seeing you back.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! Here are some Dingman pics from the archives.

FOUND...Dingman Brothers IMSA FIERO GTO
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-037599.html

Wanted: pics of IMSA fastback..........
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-054803.html

Even more IMSA Fiero Pics
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-1-049561.html

Racing Fiero's
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/064624.html

Heres a lil sumtin sumtin for you guys. You will like it. (dial ups beware)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-038327.html
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Flatlining... Hopefully we won't need nurse Ratched to revive this build ... Any updates?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 02-14-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Flatlining... Hopefully we won't need nurse Ratched to revive this build ... Any updates?

READ the the thread, he moved to RFT, the build is there now.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:
READ the the thread, he moved to RFT, the build is there now.

http://tinyurl.com/36mhte
O... my bad I can see why he did that. I was thinking about doing the same and moving my build to the CFF site.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock