Even more IMSA Fiero Pics by Back288
Started on: 02-24-2005 10:57 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Old Lar on 02-27-2005 01:18 PM
Back288

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back288Send a Private Message to Back288Direct Link to This Post
Hi again, 6 more racing Fiero pics. Hope you enjoy them.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
I love all these pictures you have been posting. Maybe I missed it, but where are you getting all of them? A + for the great pics.
Back288

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back288Send a Private Message to Back288Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

I love all these pictures you have been posting. Maybe I missed it, but where are you getting all of them? A + for the great pics.

I've been trying to organize a ton of old 35mm negatives and pictures I shot over the last 25 years or so. When I found these negatives from the IMSA Camel GT races at Road America, I thought the pics of the Fiero's might be interesting to some of the people on the forum. I think this might be the end of the racing Fiero pics though, I've only been finding pics of more recent races now.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again for taking the time. There are a few other IMSA pics floating around but these are all fresh, and one-of-a-kind.
Back288

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back288Send a Private Message to Back288Direct Link to This Post
Okay, last ones, I promise. I thought that was all, but I found these four yet. Sorry to any 56K folks.

fierosa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaClick Here to visit fierosa's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosaDirect Link to This Post
Two words....

JUST AWESOME!

Ok, a few more...

Thanks for sharing!

Rob

------------------
Rob White, Atascosa Texas

The Pontiac Fiero, Americas Go-Cart for Grownups....

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2005 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much for adding to the collection of Fiero pics like this...
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2005 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
You took some great shots! Thank you for sharing these with us!
You sent me the first two groups, can you email me the rest and any more that you find? Also you wrote about some others that you shot of quite a few incredible drivers. Would you send those as well?
Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Jesse
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2005 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple I had.

fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2005 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
wow thats awsome, not to pry, but were those taken at elkhart lake? A plus to you for posting!

------------------
REMEMBER: If you cant win the race you loose the argument!!

3.4 DOHC Motor Swap-14.7 in the 1/4 mile with no hook-up, crumby exhaust and automatic chip.
Better exhaust, chip, cam retarding, and driver to come... I'm feeling lucky!
www.geocities.com/j_depies

Back288

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2005 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back288Send a Private Message to Back288Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

wow thats awsome, not to pry, but were those taken at elkhart lake? A plus to you for posting!

The ones I posted were all from Elkhart Lake. I don't know where CoolBlue87GT's were taken, but I'm guessing Florida. I've heard the Dingman Bros. Fiero GTO is there. Those are some great pics of the Dingman's car. I love the one with it between all the street Fieros.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2005 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Did anyone notice that those wide bodies pictured are different than original IRM's? I'm referring to the rear wheel opening.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2005 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing the photos of the racing history of the Fiero. CoolBlue's photos were at Daytona on Sunday at last years Spring Show. Craig had found the Dingman Bros. had the car in storage in Orlando for the last 15-16 years and convinced them on bringing it out for the Fiero show. It is interesting on seeing that car running on the track many years ago.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock